Valerie the Magnificent Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve was lying there curiously, hands behind his head and his erection standing magnificently amidship. A pole like that really needed a flag! Maybe I'd get to that later.

"Valerie, you are the most extraordinary woman I've ever met. I have absolutely NO idea where you're going to come from next! One moment you're playing the sultry vamp and the next you're like a little kid. You come on strong, then you seem to want me to take the lead. Tell me, which is the real Valerie?"

I had a puddle of lube in my palm from the two pouches and was about to get on the bed again. "I really don't know. Believe it or not, I've never done anything like this before. I guess that's making me a bit manic."

"You've never been with anyone but your husband?"

"No, I have been with other men, but I've never, you know, gone out and found someone, and...well, I hardly know you and all, and I..."

"Valerie, you're babbling."

I got on the bed and knelt next to him. "Well, I'm nervous, and excited, of course, and," I grabbed his cock and tugged on it, "I want this." With both hands, I spread the lube all over his beautiful cock and balls. Unbelievably, he got longer and thicker. "You have the most beautiful penis," I said as I ran one hand up and cupped Steve's glans, pushing and rubbing with my palm, "and I love this part best."

He groaned loudly. "Valerie, oh my God that feels so good! Put it inside you. I want to cum inside you."

"Be good. I want to make you first cum with my hands, and I also need you to do something for me."

"What? Anything!" he gasped.

"This," I answered, putting a leg over his head. I lowered my pussy down onto his face. "Lick me! I want you to make me cum while I make you cum. Then when you get hard again, we'll fuck."

Steve's tongue slipped up inside me, then ran the length of my slit. At the end, he sucked my clit into his mouth for a moment before slithering back down to my vagina. I could feel an orgasm building very quickly, making it darn difficult to concentrate on my handiwork.

"Oh Steve, that is sooo nice. Suck it, baby. Make me cum again!"

Steve mumbled something, his face busy with other things. As he began sucking on my clit again, I started concentrating on his glans, sliding first one palm and then the other over it. If I timed things just right, we could come together. Mike loved when I did this and Steve was obviously no different, judging by his groans and the twitching of his hips.

Steve's tongue busily flicked my clit while he sucked deliciously on it with his lips. I tugged on him too, keeping an eye on his balls. When they tightened up against his body, he'd be ready to shoot.

My body had started rocking all by itself and my clit was at the perfect angle, so I began fucking Steve's mouth. When I realized what I had started doing, it provided an amazing psychological rush (as well as a physical one) and inflamed me to the point where I couldn't hold back any longer. The fire started at the tip of my clit but it exploded through my entire pelvis with crashing force.

I yanked hard on Steve's cock and was rewarded with rope after rope of semen. The stuff shot up a good foot and was going all over the place, so I moved my head down and caught the last few in my mouth.

At the other end of my body, Steve was coughing and wheezing, and I realized I'd probably half-drowned him when I came. Rolling off him onto my back, I lifted my head to catch Steve wiping his face on a pillow.

"My God in heaven, woman!" he said. "What are you trying to do, drown me?"

I snorted derisively as I reached out and tweaked his semi-soft cock. "You should be so lucky."

"I'm lucky I've got two beds in this room. You've soaked this one, you bitch."

"I'm glad you were smiling when you called me that. Otherwise, you wouldn't be playing hide the salami with me tonight."

Steve burst out laughing as he shifted and got to his feet. As if on cue, someone knocked on the door. He grabbed a robe that was lying on the other bed. "I'll see who it is."

As he shut the door to the bedroom, I reached down for my purse and pulled out my cell. I'd decided I definitely wanted to stay the night and I didn't want Mike to worry if no one answered the phone in my room. Besides, I was also curious to know if Claire had indeed come over to visit him, and what sort of silliness my loving husband and best friend we're getting up to.

12