All Comments on 'Valerie's Wake Up Call'

by KahunaD

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
A TRULY LOVING ACT!

a well writen act of compleate sexual fulfillment!! how i would love to find ayoung woman to fulfill this act for me!

greguk

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
WOW

what an amazing story!! filled with love and passion. boy has that given me a few ideas! the story sounded like it had a ring of truth? excellent well done

garyharygaryharyover 19 years ago
more more

great story. don't normally read these but this was great.

AfroerotiKAfroerotiKover 19 years ago
Bravo!

Excellent story with vivid details and believable plot. I would have preferred if it was written in the third person as I find first person narrative a little akward. Personally, I would have loved the story even more if there were a little less metaphore and more graphic words. If one were to truly find themselves in a sexual situation where he or she was being pushed past their sexual boundaries, the shock of the "vulgar" terms would only add to the level of arousal.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
EXCELLENT

Best story yet, the specific and prolonged story gave an atmosphere about it, that i couldnt quite put my finger on, It was great!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
awesome story

Loved reading this story. I have fantasized about doing something very similar to this. Would love to have it happen. The closest I've gotten, though, is to have my lover fart in my mouth. No taste, no smell, just the sound when it happens.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous