Valley of Sinners Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She kissed Hope and when Nash attempted to shake her hand she grabbed and hugged him but did not give him a sexy kiss, much to Nash's relief, as her husband, daughter and Hope were watching. He did feel her hand cup him, but was aware her grope was well concealed by their bodies.

In the clubhouse, Neven and Hope revealed details of their recent purchase when Hope returns to the table with the two bottles of champagne ordered earlier in the week. There was great excitement and Neven suggests Basil might like to take up a grazing lease as there was only the roadway between their two properties north-west of the village. Basil was very pleased.

In turn Nash grinned when Neven thumped the table and said the land purchase will make a great little addition for his book. That confirmed that Neven was taking a proprietorial interest in the publication.

A few days later, when Hope announced that Lisa would be home in about two weeks' time, Nash felt his heart thumping. It would be lovely to get lush Lisa in his arms. Last time she'd wanted him, desperately wanted him. This time he'd arrange that to happen without maternal interference.

Damn, she'd only be here a fortnight before Hope went overseas with Sue Whitehead. It was unlikely Hope would cancel that trip or tell his mother not to come to cook and care for him as there was now another cook in the house. Ten days with just Lisa in the house would have been F-A-N-T-A-S-T-I-C -- that is, if she wanted to be that intimate with him.

Nash chided himself for being selfish, conceding that his mother would be really looking forward to her visit.

On arrival day Nash accompanied Hope to the airport -- at her request, which delighted him. Something has changed; she was not exhibiting her former possessiveness. Has she accepted that her daughter was an adult, capable of making her own decisions? It seemed like that. Right now he was incredibly pleased he and Hope had not succumbed to lust, as it would have been difficult for her to see any sort of relationship with Lisa and he may have had reservations himself.

Nash breathed heavily through his nose -- almost a snort -- where he saw Lisa with Hope as he drove in to the loading/unloading passenger bay towards them. Lisa was wearing a navy and white-rimmed hat and a navy pin-striped jacket and matching skirt with a white shirt and a navy and white scarf held by a metal toggle. She looked lovely -- no, adorable and her chestnut hair swayed as she walked.

Leaping from the pick-up Nash raced around, thinking a direct assault was the best tactic -- grab, press and kiss. But with the close presence of Hope he lost his nerve, so he just took Lisa by the arms and kissed her on the cheek. She smelt lovely and he feels her trembling and was aware she was breathing rather heavily. Still holding her he looked into her soft and very liquid eyes. Lisa's lips parted slightly and the tip of her tongue appeared and seems to be beckoning. Nash pulled her back in against him and kissed those full red lips gently and incrementally applying more pressure as her lips yielded.

Opening his eyes briefly, Nash saw her long false eyelashes were together; he closed his eyes again, feeling her softness against his chest, and remained in that position until he heard Hope call good naturedly, "Come on you two...."

During the drive home when Hope was talking non-stop on bringing Lisa up to date with local news and information about acquaintances, Nash had changed into top gear after turning on to the north-western motorway at the interchange. Taking his hand off the manual gear shift, he rested his left-hand on the small gap on the seat between himself and Lisa. He glanced at Lisa as her soft warm hand slipped over his. She smiled, shyly he thought while without thinking he grinned, baring teeth. Slow down boy, he cautioned; she will want to be romanced.

As the Chevy went over the cattle-stop Nash interrupted the conversation between the women saying, "That's funny -- Monty is not here to greet us."

Hope stopped mid-sentence: "This is most usual; something is wrong!"

The three of them peered anxiously ahead and to the sides of the track as the Chevy climbed the rise. As they drove on to the concrete apron Hope said, "There he is, lying on the ground. He looks unconscious."

"Mum, look at the front door. It's been kicked in. We've been burgled!"

"Monty!" yelled Hope. She almost fell as she left the still moving vehicle, jumping off the running board while still unwisely holding on to the door.

As Nash braked to a stop Hope was already on her knees over Monty, screaming, "He's dead, he's dead!"

Lisa raced to her mother's side and had her arm around her, sobbing.

"Don't lift him," Nash shouted. He'd stopped to look at three of his back-up CDs -- they and their cases had been shattered, apparently run over by a heavy vehicle as the faint rubber marks were apparent as if the vehicle had been under heavy acceleration.

"He's dead, he's dead," Hope sobbed.

"You don't know, he's a tough little bugger," Nash said encouragingly. "You're only looking at the blood. Here, let me take a good look at him."

Monty looked done for. Blood was leaking from the corner of his mouth and skin had been ripped along the side of his face. Nash felt for a heart-beat and thought he found signs of one, very faint.

"I think he's alive," Nash declared. "For how long, I don't know. Lisa, go grab that piece of plywood in the garage on the side of the workbench. Hope, call the vet in the village saying we're bringing Monty in."

To Be Continued...