All Comments on 'Vampire'

by Misery Demise

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
good story

Good story but it needs to be a little longer and yeah I would love to know some of your fetishes girl!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Enjoyable art

Needs to be more erotic to get me off. But I do like the idea of blood and biting.. maybe I could show you what it feels to be bitten.

Misery DemiseMisery Demiseabout 20 years agoAuthor
alright alright...

it's mine, of course I loved it... anyway...just wanted to let you all know that while I realize this one is "Weak" there will be more to come... I'm just being really slow and lazy... and feel free to contact me, I don't bite hard unless you ask me too ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
nooooo!

I really dig the vampire thing (i'm a female who loves a good bite or two!!) and i was really getting off on the whole scenario until the slasher bit. Couldn't he have bitten, lifted her into an EMPTY coffin and taken her with him into his world of blood, bites and submission??!!

doormousedoormousealmost 20 years ago
I'm with her... noooooooooo!!!!!!!!

Damn this could have been longer!!!!!!

Still whet my appetite... Mmm you have an impressive style of writing... (does her best impression of Count Drac... "I vant to suck yer bloood..." hehehe)

Wickedly brilliant ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
mmm

still extremely sexy in the end... the guy actually sounds a bit like my boyfriend..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great story until the lead woman got killed.

I'm with the UK commenter. I liked the twist of having the guy be a human sicko, but would've preferred a happier ending...like what if there was a sequel where she turned out to not really be dead, and at first she tries to escape him, but he ends up making her into his partner in sadistic depravity?

sporkdudesporkdudeover 13 years ago
that came out of left feild

dude that was funny as all hell come to find out the girl wont get what she wanted he was just some crazy mofo very good

KojoteKojoteover 13 years ago
Whoops

Not Mr. Niceguy, eh?

Liked it. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
awe and terror

An absolutely stunning piece. Incredibly enticing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous