Vampire Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melissa suddenly realized she had never even finished relating the dream to him, never explained that it was in fact not even he who had caused her passion. How would that affect him? Would knowing still drive him wild? If she told him again would he still be so unpredictable? Truthfully she had not expected his reaction, when she had begun to tell him in the first place, yet still they did have a wonderful time. She had in fact even managed to cum last night, something she had not been able to achieve by Jason in more years than she'd care to remember. Wherever that youthful exuberance came from Melissa was far from complaining.

Smiling a wicked little smile Melissa stood from the table and headed to the basement. Only one-way to know for sure, she'd send him an email with all of the details, that way he'd know everything and if it affected him in the same manner, then all the better. As she began writing Melissa found herself once again falling into the feelings. Her breasts ached for attention and her thighs parted slightly, but more than this she found herself longing for the attention of another. It wasn't her husband though it was that dark figure. She wanted to please him to allow his advances and to see just where he wanted to take her next. She imaged how he would be taking her picture slowly circling, teasing with the lens, and then returning to stimulate in other ways.

Her hand began caressing a breast through the soft silk of her robe. At first the silk seemed cool to the touch, both for her hand, and the breast beneath, yet very quickly this changed to a radiant inferno. The fire began on the very tip of her nipple then spread over the swell of her breast and continued on. Soon her thighs parted further as did her lips, and then she closed her eyes and offered a long passion filled moan. God, she was wet, she knew this without even checking, and suddenly she wondered. What would Jason think of his wife now if he could but see how she was once again affected?

Her other hand began caressing up her thigh and her legs shuddered in response, and then the doorbell rang. At first Melissa was unsure if she had heard it or not, for her breathing was ragged, and accented by soft mewling moans, but then it sounded again. The urge to continue far out weighted the curiosity of who was at her door, thus Melissa found herself biting her lower lip in an effort to stay quiet while her hands continued. Truly though there was no way anyone could have heard, unless she had been screaming out at the top of her lungs, but in this situation she was far from thinking clearly.

Whoever it was Melissa decided would just have to go away, yet having just thought that, a new sound came to her. This time it was a voice calling out "Mel. Mel you home?" The voice was that of her friend Charlotte, but more than this, it was not stationary. The voice was progressively getting closer. "Oh God!" Melissa said out loud as her hands struggled to adjust her attire back to a presentable state. Then as her friend appeared on the stairs Melissa stood.

"Oh God Charlotte" Melissa began. "Did you scare me."

"Sorry Mel" Charlotte replied. "What were you up to, and why is it so dark in here?"

Looking about Melissa realized Charlotte was right. She had come to the basement and worked in complete darkness. How had that occurred? Surely there must be some explanation, yet for now Melissa had no time to ponder such things for Charlotte expected an answer.

"Well,,," she began looking about for an excuse, any excuse, then suddenly her eyes focused on the glow from her computer, and she decided it would have to do. "I had an erotic dream last night and I thought I'd send it to Jason at work."

"Ohh do tell" Charlotte began as she scurried to Melissa's side and immediately began reading what was written on the screen. After but a few moments Charlotte then turned back to Melissa and said "You dreamt this? Ohh you're so lucky." Her eyes sparkled and she sported a wide smile, before she continued. "You say you're going to send this to Jason by email today?"

There was just something in that question which caused Melissa to stop and think a moment. Then finding no reason it should not be so replied, "Well yeah. Don't you think I should?"

"Oh honey. You definitely should. It's sure to get his blood boiling, and there is nothing better than a horny man, unless it's a satisfied woman." Having said that both ladies chuckled lightly before Charlotte continued. "I was just asking because I had an idea."

Immediately Melissa thought 'oh oh', but still asked "What?"

"Well...." Charlotte began. "Its sort of the reason I came over. Tim gave me a new digital camera last night for my birthday and I was hoping we could learn how to use it today. So I was thinking if you are sending Jason an erotic story we could sort of do both and include a few erotic pics as well."

"Oh I don't know" Melissa began, but as she glanced back at her screen, she suddenly felt the deep tingling in her loins, and paused.

Immediately Charlotte jumped at the pause in her friend's sentence by saying "Come on it might be fun, besides just look at yourself." Taking Melissa by the shoulders Charlotte then guided her to the full-length mirror. "Just look at how hot you look. Your silk robe hangs delicately on your body, yet seems to accent each curve, and your nipples are so hard and well defined. You're going to drive Jason so wild he'll probably leave work early."

For her own part, Melissa was still unsure about this idea, and although she felt kind of funny when Charlotte pointed out her hard nipples and curves it still was kind of thrilling that someone thought of her as hot. Add to that, the possibility of Jason coming home early to continue where they left off in the morning from just the addition of a few innocent pics, well then she'd try it.

**********************************************************************

Photography was not only Charlotte's hobby, but also her passion as well. She knew that in order to get the best pictures your subjects needed to be relaxed and comfortable with the situation. Although she had never tried erotic photography, she suspected the same held true if not more so. This being the case; at least as far as she was admitting; Charlotte suggested Melissa relate the full details of her dream to her as she posed. She explained that if Melissa was engrossed in the details the pictures would come naturally, and so it began.

At first Charlotte just had Melissa pose in the silk robe in front of the fireplace, just simple shots where she would smooth out the material to enhance the breasts, flash a bit of leg, or loosen it to offer a peek at the soft skin beneath. As her confidence with the camera grew, and Melissa began to have some fun with it all, Charlotte decided to try more. Now with dimmed lights and a fur rug, she started directing her friend to offer better and better glimpses while helping to adjust the poses. Her hands would shift the soft silk, the thighs, and even her friend's lips, in order to gain just the right amount of light or eroticism, and all the while Melissa continued with her dream. Soon Charlotte added candles, soft music, a fire in the fireplace, and even chose other outfits all in the hopes of producing something as truly erotic and sexy as the dream.

Whether it was the caresses, the camera, the dream or some combination Melissa was unsure. All she knew was her body was giving in. She listened as her friend directed her to caress her breasts and tease them through her blouse. It was almost as if that dark figure had invaded her friend's body. She surrendered completely to him, to her, willing to go as far as directed. She allowed each pose, each manipulation, and softly sighed as her passion grew. At one point her friend had asked her to wear only a suit coat, her sheerest pantyhose and high heels, and then proceeded to adjust the lapels by slipping her fingers inside and sliding downwards. Charlotte's fingers brushed against a hard nipple and Melissa moaned. She closed her eyes and awaited the next wave of pleasure and instruction. She felt her body being laid down, and the jacket being adjusted. She felt the hands directing her legs as they caressed the burning flesh and still she gave in. She felt her hair being fanned out, her lips being parted and she kissed back at those delicate digits. She felt as her thighs were parted then as another entered between them. The new thigh was so hot between her own, yet Melissa's legs closed in upon it, and rose slightly, caressing up as they went. It was so erotic, so sensual.

Now Melissa felt as her jacket was being opened, and then delicately dragged from her torso. She felt how her nipples savored each inch of the material then exploded into the open as the cloth finally slipped free. She could take it no longer. Her eyes opened and her hands grabbed Charlotte about the neck. She pulled her friend down upon her and smothered her with a kiss yet suddenly something was wrong. Charlotte was struggling. She was fighting her, breaking the kiss and scurrying away.

"No. No we can't you can't" Charlotte exclaimed from a corner and suddenly Melissa understood she had misread the signs, the feelings, and the passion. She wanted to blame that dark figure for once again slipping into her mind. Yet there was no excuse.

Regaining her composure Melissa tried to explain as best she could, what had occurred, but Charlotte seemed now distant as though lost in thought. Finally it was decided that Charlotte would return home to process the pictures while Melissa got dressed and finished the email. There would be no more discussion on this matter it would simply be forgotten, like it had never occurred. As she left though, Melissa feared she had lost her friend forever, but a few hours later Charlotte returned as promised. At first both ladies tried to act as though it were nothing, yet still it seemed to nag at them, and deep down Melissa had thoughts of what it might have been like.

At last everything was ready, the dream written out, the pics taken, chosen, and attached. All that remained was to type the email address and click send. As she typed out her husbands email Melissa found her hands shaking.

Charlotte too noticed this and in turn asked "Are you ok?"

"I'm not sure he'll understand" she replied as her head turned and eyes glazed with tears.

"Understand what?" Charlotte asked. "You mean about you and I; about the pics?"

A crooked little smile crossed Melissa's lips and she replied "No. About the passion coming from someone else."

Moving back to her friends side Charlotte began by hugging her close. Then as Melissa's head nestled in the soft valley of her chest, Charlotte began. "Oh you sweet innocent darling you. You told me already how he reacted last night. It won't matter for him that your dream was of another in fact I'd be surprised if he already didn't know. It is in the ideal of having someone steal away your passion that the dream gains strength. Have you imagined what the figure wanted with the photos? That too is a form of stealing away your passion. For me they represent evidence of your desire. The desires you keep hidden both from Jason, and from the world. Each time you think about them, or relate them to others, that veil of evidence is lifted, and your true desires well up. It is those secrets, which drive Jason's, and your own minds wild."

At first Melissa took comfort in the arms of her friend and tried to listen as she spoke yet she as she closed her eyes for a moment another sound came to her. It was Charlotte's own heart, which thumped wildly within her chest as she spoke. Her heart was racing, a constant accent to each word, but more than that alone Melissa could feel her friend's nipples hard, and hot pressing against her cheek. She so wanted to just roll her head slightly and take it between her lips. To hear the soft moan as her teeth captured and tugged upon it, and to explore the buttery textures with her hands and tongue. All this combined with Charlotte's words and suddenly Melissa's legs felt weak and parted with the relaxation of muscles.

Perhaps her friend took it as a sign for almost instantly she felt a hot hand slipping between her parted soft thighs. The hand began caressing delicately back and forth, yet Melissa dared not look. Even now she was so wet, and she wondered if her friend knew. She felt as her thighs began to quiver when the fingers approached her pantyhose clad pussy, and realized that nylon barrier would easily transmit the tender sensations.

Although that touch was beginning to work its magic Melissa was also beginning to have second thoughts. Her thighs were slowly opening and closing, squeezing the hand. She was allowing those sweet caresses, yet also offering a slight resistance when it probed too close. Soon though Melissa found her breathing was increasing with her pleasure, and it was becoming ever harder to fight the urge to moan. She didn't know why but it seemed important Charlotte not know the extent of her excitement, even though her resistance was faltering.

No longer could she hear the words Charlotte offered, couldn't in fact remember the last words she had spoken, for now her total concentration was focused on the pleasure she was feeling. Her thighs seemed to have developed a will of their own, for instead of resisting the deeper probing of the fingers they were resisting their removal, and encouraging that exquisite touch. Then as Melissa bit her lip to stifle a moan she felt Charlotte shudder, quickly stand, and move away. For just a moment after that Melissa had an impression the shadow of a hand was slipping from her friend's thigh, yet as her eyes did a double take to verify this it was gone. Instead Melissa noticed Charlotte's eyes had a strange wild, passion filled expression almost as though it were she who had broached the orgasm, and her voice seemed strained and filled with lust.

"What say we get you laid" Charlotte offered, as her body shivered once and she offered a crooked and oddly wicked smile.

It all seemed so confusing, and although she offered her own smile Melissa wondered just what it was her friend was offering? Her lips parted as her mind began to form a sentence but Charlotte jumped into the silence and said "Let's send the email ok? I'm curious to see what Jason will think." Melissa cocked her head slightly at that, and then briefly glanced back at the computer, before again returning her gaze to Charlotte.

Once again Melissa's lips parted to offer a comment, but once again Charlotte jumped in to the silence and said, "Please Mel, we can't do this. It will be better if you just send the email and tease Jason. Then if it doesn't work out, well, perhaps we could..." She never finished the sentence though just let her thoughts trail off as her eyes and expression took on a sort of sad pleading appearance.

Naturally there was no response Melissa could offer, so instead she turned and pushed the send button. Moments later the deed was done. All that remained was to wait and see if it generated a response.

Indeed a response came yet it was not what either lady would have guessed. The response read

"Breathless:

I can see those thighs at a party. Standing as you were in front of the fireplace only covered partially by a mini skirt or wrap around dress. It is tantalizing begging to be explored, and I suppose it is sort of a pity the true image was not that way. At least when I close my eyes I can picture it though. I can just imagine stepping into the room, eyes scanning the crowd, only to fall upon those soft silk like thighs. My breath catches, I'm mesmerized. Only slowly do I shift my gaze higher. My throat suddenly dry, tries swallowing. But it has no effect, for my gaze has slid over your hips only to be stunned into disbelief at the swell and curve of your breasts.

Do I dare gaze higher, for how could such a vision be flawless? Slowly my eyes caress the curves, as I finally dare. The hollow of your neck, teasing, asking it seems for a single kiss. Those lips, parted and moving in a pantomime of speech, which I cannot hear. Ohh but to suck on them as passion flares. To caress your body with my hands, lips, and mind. My eyes move higher still, catching your own, as they dance and sparkle like the stars. I stagger against a wall snapping the spell you've put upon me, and realize you've left me breathless.

I try to move forward, but my eyes were again glued on you and I miss the short step. This time I tumble to the floor amidst all your guests. Such a fool. Slowly I try to regain my composure, taking a moment before I stand. My head now downcast, I realize there is no excuse. Then a sound, from far away, rings in my ears. It is a rhythmic, slow, determined clicking. Its high heels and I turn to look. My eyes are now but inches from your legs. You've come to aid this poor man, but what am I to do? My eyes follow the long smooth lines, up, up, up to the vee where your dress meets. Such a sight these poor eyes have never seen. It is like heaven I think, and once again I am left breathless. ....Thank you.... "

As the two ladies read over the lines neither could believe it. Charlotte was surprised that Jason turned out to be such a romantic, such a poet. It just seemed so far out of character, while Melissa was surprised for a different reason. She had not included the Breathless line in her narration of the dream, yet this was both the title and underlying subject of her husband's email. How had he known? Urged ever onward by her friend Melissa sent a new email it was short and sweet yet to the point.

She wrote, 'Careful now, if you're going to tease a lady with such words you'd best be prepared to back them up. What if I were to come down there right now?'

This time the response was immediate "Breathless:

You tease me with threats of coming here. Here to disrupt my work yet truly you've no idea. Given half a chance I'd ravage you here within the building. Within the elevator perhaps, here where the chance of getting caught would only add to our passion."

Once again it was not a response, which was expected. Instead of offering to come home he teased her with wild ideas of having sex at the work. The dream really did seem to affect Jason's character. He was so unpredictable now, so interesting, and so naughty. Together the two ladies couldn't wait to write back.

'You who talk of being breathless at the mere sight of my thighs, how would you ever survive the lace of my bra, so dark, fine, and black. How could you expect to recover enough to ravage anyone, when silken thighs part to offer a similar vision of panties?'

"Breathless:

Oh you know how to tease with words alright, to offer up imaginary which sets my morals aside, but tell me dear lady do you possess more? Would you dare come to me in your sheerest of lace, highest of heels and darkest of stockings? Would you dare allow my passion to sweep over you? To take you as a stranger, and ravage you? Would you dare follow my dark instructions?"

The two ladies read and re-read these last lines again and again. Neither seemed to know what do or say next, and then a new email came through.

"Breathless:

Come to me. Show me the limits of your passion. Tease me with the lace you offered, and allow me to steal passion from you. Wear the silk dress. The black one which hugs your body and spins my mind in a tornado of wicked dark thoughts. Wear stockings, so sheer and black as to offer my mind untold pleasure. Toss off those pantyhose you wear now; you deserve better. Allow the sensation of silken stockings to feed your own desire, to caress your legs, now before we meet and I am given that chance myself. Then when you are ready slip into your car and meet me here. Park within the lowest level of the garage and take the freight elevator to heaven. Know that I'll be watching, waiting, and soon I'll leave you breathless too."