Vampire Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Instantly the officer shouted out "freeze!" as she brought her gun to bear, yet she knew it was already too late. The lady's back lifted clean off the hood of the car then crashed back down with a loud bang only now her struggling had stopped. Her limbs had gone limp and the officer realized that the poor lady had passed out from the ordeal. There seemed only one recourse left, and thus before the assailant could act further, the officer smashed her gun across the back of his head. With the dullest of thumps the gun's butt made contact and the man slumped to the ground. Quickly the officer dragged him away to a nearby plumbing pipe then handcuffed his wrists about the post. With the assailant now secure the officer returned to the lady, who was just starting to show signs of regaining consciousness. Her head was slowly rolling from one side to the other and her lips had parted to offer a long yet low moan.

Instantly upon hearing that sound, the officer thought 'This poor lady. She had suffered so much from the rape and abuse to her body', yet a second soft moan caused her to pause. It had a sweet sexual quality to it, and sort of demanded tribute. The tribute came too, for the officer allowed her eyes to briefly admire the lady's body. She truly was beautiful, with her sweeping curves, soft skin, and deep red pouting lips, yet it seemed wrong to notice such things under these circumstances.

Instead the officer approached the side of the car and tried to release the lady's hands from their bondage. As it turned out, it was impossible to do though for the carabineer into which the binding straps resided had too much tension on it to allow its release. There would be only one way to accomplish this, the officer realized; that would be to slide the lady higher up the cars hood to allow sufficient slack.

With this in mind the officer shifted to the front of the car and placed her hands upon the lady's hot, yet incredibly soft hips. With the contact came yet another moan followed by the lady rubbing one of her legs against the officer's side. It was an action which to say the least was distracting, for instead of aiding the lady to shift positions the officer gazed down at that stocking clad gam. It was so sexy, especially with the deep contrast of a sheer black stocking upon the shimmering, lightly sweat coated, thigh. There was something else though, a strange almost magnetic aura which seemed to infuse itself upon the officers most intimate desires. She could feel the way this simple contact stirred feelings within herself, sexual secrets and dark desires.

There was no time though to ponder why this was, for as awareness came so too did the soft almost whispered "More"

That one word slipped effortlessly into the officer's mind and made her strangely shudder with sexual excitement. Had she made a terrible mistake? Was the man not in fact assaulting her but... Oh God the officer couldn't finish the thought.

Quickly now she pushed the lady higher on the hood and released the carabineer, yet the very moment this occurred the lady responded by clamping her legs around the officer's body. So unexpected was this action that the officer was caught completely off guard, and her hands ended up pressed against the lady's breasts. The hard hot nipples pressed anxiously into her palms, distracting the officer further, and thus she was again caught off guard as the lady's arms swung in a swift loop over the officer's head and she pulled the two bodies together. With the lady's arms still bound the officer now found herself trapped against the almost nude form. She could feel the heat, which radiated from it, feel how her body began to respond, and ached for attention as well.

Before the officer could react though she suddenly found her lips locked with those of the other woman. Slowly the kiss became more passionate as the officer gave in, but then from somewhere deep inside doubt and guilt welled up. The kiss had been unlike anything she had ever experienced before, yet it was still wrong. The lady was unaware what she was doing, and to continue would merely be taking advantage.

Struggling against the pleasure she felt, the officer fought to regain her composure and break free. When at last she managed this, the officer reached out to grab the blindfold, reasoning that once the lady could see she was not her assailant/lover she'd cease. The best laid plans though could never have accounted for what happened, for as the officer's hand closed about the blindfold it changed to a dark mist and dissipated. The officer was left with her hand stroking through the lady's silky blonde locks.

Drawing her hand away as quickly as she could the officer tensed waiting for realization to set in, then as the lady's eyes fixed upon her own she asked, "Do you know this man?" Turning the officer pointed towards the plumbing pipe yet all that remained was the empty closed handcuffs.

As Melissa began to regain consciousness she offered a soft moan of appreciation. Never before had she experienced such passion such release. Her whole body tingled with pleasure and she wished nothing more than to thank Jason, yet that long soft moan was all she could manage. For a brief moment after that Melissa feared he had slipped away, for no longer could her body sense him, yet suddenly she felt the almost graceful tugs upon her bonds. What was he up to now she wondered? Yet still she had not recovered enough to think clearly.

Suddenly, he was back between her hot thighs, ready it seemed for more. She felt as he entered between her legs, and as his hands gripped her waist. Her mind needed no more encouragement, or information for suddenly she realized he was getting ready to drive deep again. One of her own legs seemed to recover enough to urge him onward for slowly Melissa rubbed it up and down against his side. 'God' Melissa thought, 'What he did to her. What more could he possibly offer', yet from deep within she desired to know those limits. At first she offered another brief moan, yet somehow to her own ears that wasn't enough, so she added, "more."

That had done it! Melissa felt as his hands gripped tighter about her waist, then lifted and pushed her forward. She felt how the tension on her hands lessened then felt his body press hotly atop her own. For a moment Melissa wondered why he had not just driven deeply within her, or allowed her to now pleasure him, but then her hands were no longer attached to the car. He intended to move her or perhaps try a different position yet now was her chance. Quickly Melissa locked her legs behind him and felt as he responded by crushing her breasts with his warm smooth hands. Then before he could escape she swung her arms about his neck and pulled him in. He was hers now, and he'd succumb to her passion as she had to his. It took a moment to find his lips which were shocked at her new aggressive behavior yet she felt too how that shock turned to pleasure and his kisses became just as passionate.

Then he was back to his old take charge mysterious form for suddenly he broke free and was trying to restrain her lips. She felt the odd sensation of release as both the blindfold and restraints slipped away. There was no time to consider how he had accomplished that for Melissa now had a new found freedom to act on her own. She found herself blinking trying to quickly to clear her vision, yet even as it did the truth had still not registered. Her eyes now flooded with light struggled to see clearly yet what they saw was the dark figure still trapped by the circle of her legs. The dark clothes, dark hair, soft green eyes, and bright red lips, she saw it all and didn't understand. This was not Jason at all, this was, a woman.

As her eyes continued to focus Melissa realized it was in fact the lady officer who had stopped her earlier. Instantly questions or fractions of questions flooded her mind. How had she? Did they? Why? Was it always so? Instead of answers though the officer was asking her own questions. What man? Melissa wondered as she looked where the officer pointed yet there was nobody there.

As realization set in that there was nobody there both the officer and Melissa turned to face each other. There was a brief moment of silence when their eyes met, yet that was quickly lost as the officers radio flared to life.

"Unit 17 Charlie 6 what's your 20?"

Instantly the officer responded; "Lowest level Timron Towers parking structure. Be advised one male suspect 6 foot stocky build black hair eyes and attire is still on the loose, may be armed and dangerous. I am staying with the possible 261 victim."

With Melissa's body already pushed to its limit, and not yet fully recovered she found it necessary to lean against the car, yet as the words of the officer sank in it all became too much. It was not the officer who'd made love to her, nor in fact was it even Jason, for the description didn't fit. Before her mind could comprehend what it all meant though, Melissa heard and felt the word 'Breathless'. It spread over her skin and her legs buckled beneath her. Instantly it seemed the officer was there to catch her, guiding her safely to the floor before again getting on her radio.

"17 Charlie 6 to dispatch requesting 10-78 to my 20"

"10-4, 17 Charlie 6. Unit enroute" came the immediate response."

Over the next several minutes everything was a blur, of noise and activity. There were, or at least seemed to be, officers everywhere and naturally there were questions. So many questions. Melissa found she could not answer most and was somewhat relieved to see an ambulance arrive but that was only the catalyst, for yet another wave of new questions. Her head was swimming in the events with no time to think or sort things out then finally after a cursory check by the EMU's Melissa was placed upon a stretcher and taken away.

*********************************************************************

It was several hours later after all the questioning and examinations ended that Melissa found herself finally alone and virtually exhausted in a semi private room. It took no time at all for her to drift off into a deep sleep either. A sleep filled with shadows of what was both real and imagined. Perhaps her mind was trying to put some sense to it all, yet in the morning nothing had changed.

Once more she suffered a battery of questions and tests then finally was permitted a rest for breakfast. It was here that Melissa pondered all that she knew the gorgeous dancer, the dark figure, Jason, Charlotte and even the police officer. There was sexual impressions left by them all, yet it all seemed to start with just one man. Could he help her perhaps? Did he know anything? He had told her she was free to visit him there anytime and perhaps once she was freed she'd do just that.

Although that might well have been Melissa's desire, once again her plans were interrupted by a strange occurrence. It all began with a nurse coming into Melissa's room to check on her. She had just begun to roll away the breakfast table when Melissa watched in sort of amusement as a shadow seemed to slowly climb up the calf of the young nurse as she moved away. To Melissa that shadow was much like her phantom man moving in darkness stealing a caress when nobody was aware, and as it past the line of the nurse's knee it seemed to take on fingers as well.

Suddenly without an explicable cause the nurse reached down and rubbed the area where the shadow now resided, but then returned to the task at hand. Once again the shadow proceeded ever higher slipping now over the hemline of her uniform. It offered a curious sight though, for in this light or the perhaps angle there was an impression of a hand actually under the skirt, with the shadow of it remaining on top. Melissa watched as the nurse's hips seemed to slowly rock back and forth until a sharp sexual gasp slipped past her lips. Immediately the nurse turned to regard Melissa from across the room, yet curiously she did not have a questioning expression. For a moment the two stared at each other in utter silence, not daring to offer an explanation or theory, and then a softening of the nurse's eyes and delicate smile spread across her lips.

Now the nurse moved once more to Melissa's bedside and with the table properly stored away she smiled and offered "Shall we free you from this small prison?" indicating the privacy screen which surrounded her bed.

Melissa smiled at that for only moments before, that had been her very impression; a prisoner's cell of cloth, which was now being dragged away. The metal rings rang out as they glided along the overhead bar attracting Melissa's gaze, yet when at last that sound stopped Melissa gasped. The very fabric of the screen seemed to suddenly swoop down about the young nurse cocooning her, and then its composition changed into a black mist which just seemed to slowly melt away. As it did Melissa was amazed to see the nurse not panicked or even animated but instead with eyes wild with passion and desire. More than that fact alone though, there was not even a hint of confusion which registered.

Suddenly a dark figure rose up behind the young nurse growing it seemed from the very remnants of the dark mist. Melissa watched still in silence and disbelief as his hands then cupped and squeezed those tender young breasts. The nurse reacting to this contact then reached out and grasped the edge of Melissa's bed for support, as a small gasp slipped from between her lips. Perhaps somewhere deep inside the nurse heard that sound and feared getting caught, for she then curled the lower lip in to capture it between her teeth, allowed her eyes to flutter for a moment and then close.

Now those phantom hands worked the buttons on the nurse's uniform, yet even as more and more skin was revealed Melissa realized that dark figure was watching her. She shifted her gaze up to his yet already he was tilting his face into the valley of the nurse's shoulder and neck. As that contact occurred the nurse gasped again and stood, arching her back away from the dark figure, rolling her shoulders back and thrusting her breasts out. It was the perfect position for the dark figures next action. Instantly he grasped the uniform's lapels and pulled out and back. One button which had been missed now popped off the uniform and flew over Melissa's bed only to ricochet off a piece of equipment and skitter about the tiled floor.

Melissa's eyes had automatically tracked the path of that button, yet as she turned back she also managed to watch as the uniform suddenly dropped to the floor with a muffled thump. Now the nurse's body stood in only a blood red lace bra with matching thong and soft white thigh highs. Her legs quivered noticeably and once again she used the edge of Melissa's bed for support, yet as the dark figure stripped away both thong and bra, then buried his face between her young legs even that was not enough.

Now clutching wildly the nurse sought out some kind of increased support, and ultimately found it in Melissa's own thighs. Her gasps turned to long moans and then her body began to rock back and forth in time to the probing, licking tongue. With each rock of the young nurse's body her breasts dragged sensuously across Melissa's skin and began setting it on fire. The moaning, the scene in general and now this intimate contact was getting to her. Melissa knew if she didn't stop it soon she'd be consumed so gathering her strength she tried to squirm away. To do so Melissa parted her thighs yet on the next rock forward the young nurse's hands pushed up the hemline of her nightdress and now her breathing was directly over Melissa's wet pussy.

Now it was Melissa's turn to moan, for that hot breath seemed to instantly find the most sensitive nerve endings and wash away common sense. Her hips rolled up in automatic response and on the next rock forward the nurse's tongue buried itself between those wanton lips. Instantly Melissa's body reacted. Thrusting and grinding on that moist pleasuring muscle, she moaned and her hands entwined within the nurse's hair. Then as the nurse's hands began pushing the nightdress higher still Melissa found herself aiding the task. Her hands covered those of the young nurse and guided them to her breasts. Those sweet soft foreign hands which hungrily closed about her nipples and made her want more. Melissa realized that no longer did she care what all this meant. She had given herself completely to the dark figure and now only wished to please him by going where he led.

Who could have known though the complexities which conspired against them for at this moment when her orgasm was to crash through her body a new shadow crossed Melissa's form. Suddenly as though it were the very trigger, the nurse, the dark figure, and Melissa's own orgasm exploded into a supernova of light. Her upper body arched up off the bed with a scream, mirrored so far away by the gorgeous dancer as his body crashed explosively through the lid of a coffin. She was in ecstasy, he in agony.

As her eyes opened again Melissa looked down her body. The exposed areas of her skin were covered in a dark sheen of sweat. Her nightdress was still pushed high above her breasts and her nipples still hard revealed the extent of her recent excitement. There was no dark figure now, no mystery or power associated with him. Even young nurse had somehow vanished; all that remained was a soft shadow across her abdomen. Turning Melissa's eyes tracked the source, across the tiled floor, past the blinds and beyond. There she saw it; the source was the shadow of the main cross from St-Anthony's Cathedral cast across her room by the morning sun.

Across town in the lonely recesses of his layer the dark figures body began to decay. Having crashed through the top of his coffin several large splinters had been imbedded in his chest, one of which having pierced his heart. About him adorning the walls were several pictures of a sexy blond laying on a bed of red satin. The pictures became bolder as the lady's form was turned and the delicate summer blanket which had first covered her slipped away. Then as the glow from the dark figure's eyes began to fade his hand reached out and Melissa's image formed from a black mist then instantly dissipated.

At two in the afternoon Melissa was preparing to leave the hospital when a pretty dark haired lady entered. Her green eyes flashed and sparkled and although she looked familiar Melissa could not place her.

"Hi Mrs. Dorey" the lady offered, "Being released are we?"

Melissa's brow furrowed briefly as she tried to figure out who this was, but in the end just responded "Yeah they said I was ok to go home. Forgive me do I know you?"

The lady's smile broadened as she answered. "Well only sort of I'm Carmen Breathless. You'd probably recognize me better in uniform. Then of course I'm Officer Breathless. We sort of met yesterday"

For a moment Melissa's eyes widened as recognition and realization swept over her, then instinctively she moved forward to shake the other lady's hand. On her third step though her foot came in contact with a strange object. Slowly Melissa moved the foot aside to reveal a stray button. Without thinking Melissa bent to pick it up, and as her hand closed about it Carmen spoke again.

"What's that?"

In the time it took for Melissa's body to straighten after having picked up the button her eyes flashed over briefly with a dark mist, and she knew. He was gone now, but he had given her that, that dark power of knowledge, and projection. Handing the button to Carmen, Melissa smiled a beautiful contagious smile and said "It is just a button."

Deep down Melissa now knew Carmen's struggles. She could sense the excitement chained by reason and doubt that this lady felt for her own body. She knew her thoughts, her desires, her passions and dark secrets. She knew he had kept his word for in the end he had left her Breathless. Such is the power of vampire dreams.