Vampire Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once again Charlotte was the first to speak. "I didn't know Jason had a stockings fetish. What are you going to do?"

"What? Ahhh neither did I." Melissa replied "I don't even own any stockings he must have gone crazy."

"But what are you going to do?" Charlotte pressed.

"I don't know." came the immediate response.

"I'll tell you what you're going to do. You find that black dress I'll go get you some stockings and we'll see just who it is that is left breathless. My bet is he's just teasing you because he knows you'd never... Well dear, today you should shock the pants off him. Go to his work, and show him the new, open, wild you."

Melissa loved the idea, especially if it gave her a chance to shock Jason. Charlotte was right, the last thing he'd expect is for her to actually do it, and since he had already shocked her today, then it should be her turn.

**********************************************************************

As Melissa drove along she began to again wonder about her dream. What was it, about it that had turned her life upside down? Yesterday life was simple, predictable, boring. Now though only half a day later Melissa had already made love to her husband for hours. Teased her, own body to the very brink of an orgasm. Allowed erotic pictures to be taken and sent of her. Almost raped her friend, who was so shocked she virtually fled from her home. Had the same friend come back to tease her body relentlessly until she could no longer think straight, and finally if all the rest were not enough she accepted an offer by her husband for a clandestine rendezvous.

The latter was in fact what she was now on her way to, but more than that it suggested at least of a semi public sexual encounter. Instead of being shocked though Melissa found herself wet with anticipation. Her hand drifted down off the steering wheel to slide along her skirt, and as it touched the hem it drew the garment back up along her thighs. Her fingers could feel the smooth silk-like material of her stockings, yet it did not truly register until they slipped past the wide band and onto her bare flesh. Immediately an almost electric charge of sexual energy spread through her, along with the realization she was in stockings.

Why had Jason wanted these? He had never before shown a penchant for such things, yet within his emails it was explicit that she should wear stockings not pantyhose. Was it perhaps a test to see how far she'd go? He must have realized she never wore them, didn't even in fact own any, and thus had to buy a pair, but it didn't really matter. If this was what he wanted, and wearing them helped maintain his earlier youthful exuberance, then it was her pleasure to comply. So many things though didn't add up, how had Jason known she was in pantyhose earlier? Why did he not question the erotic pictures she'd sent him? Why would he have suggested stockings and the black dress knowing she'd never come to meet him? Yet even with or perhaps because of all those unanswered questions there was an undeniable excitement.

Even now Melissa could feel how hot her thighs were. She spread them further apart to allow her hand better access, and then continued caressing. The stockings did in fact have an interesting effect on her. Her hand seemed to relish the feel of their material, and each time she allowed it to drift higher the same sexual charge exploded through her body as fingertips touched the bare flesh. With a soft moan Melissa wondered how Jason knew that would be the case. Driving her passion with all these wonderful new sensations and mysteries, building upon itself making each pleasure and moment stronger than the last.

Soon Melissa had also opened the top two buttons of her blouse so her fingers to caress the tops of her breasts. She knew her nipples were hard and ached for attention yet she was going to hold off and allow that for Jason alone. So engrossed in the feelings was she, that for a moment she closed her eyes, and offered another soft moan of appreciation. It was during that brief lapse of awareness however that Melissa missed her turn and upon realizing her error made a rapid if not somewhat unsafe u-turn. As these things are want to happen immediately a police motorcycle pulled in behind her with flashing lights. All Melissa could think of was 'Where the hell had he come from?' Still though she managed to pull over, beneath the overpass she'd intended to turn onto, yet for the life of her she didn't know what she'd tell him.

She watched first through the rearview mirror, then through the side, as the officer slid from his bike, retrieved his nightstick, and strode forward. There was something funny though, about the way he slipped that nightstick into its holder then patted it, almost as if verifying it was there, that caused Melissa's brow to furl. It was like a deja vu experience yet she couldn't quite place it. She tried for a brief moment to concentrate on what it was; yet the black of the officer's uniform, and the constant floating motion as he approached, distracted her. Suddenly everything added up, and Melissa realized it was like the dark figure in her dream. Dressed in midnight black, striding forward with a long confident gait. Oh God! What would she do when she actually met him?

Her eyes tried to see the officer's face to prepare herself for this electric encounter yet he had already past the line of her mirror and she couldn't. Nervousness, pent-up sexual desire, and excitement combined as the side view mirror became a wash of solid black, yet Melissa found she could not look up. Then as the officer spoke, it seemed Melissa's very nerve endings suddenly all fired at the same time. She felt flushed, dizzy, wildly open, yet totally unprepared. Had the officer wanted to make love to her there on the busy street, she would have stepped from her vehicle, and complied, but as it was the words didn't even register. When no response was immediately forth coming the officer again spoke and this time the words sank in.

"License and registration please ma'am" a distinctively soft female voice inquired.

Melissa's head snap around at the timbre of the voice, yet as her eyes took in the vacuous black of the uniform, her mind slipped back to the fantasy figure, and she froze. Perhaps it had been the instant, short-lived impression that the uniform was comprised not of material but of a sort of black fog, or due to the sudden sexual rush as her eyes first made contact with the dark figure. It was almost as though someone had slipped up between her legs and licked her hot wet pussy through the delicate lace of her panties. In any event though Melissa's thighs squirmed, then instead of responding she turned to watch that curious sight.

This should have been just a routine traffic stop, yet the officer was now shocked at the strange behavior presented her. First the lady had made a u-turn, on a busy main street without looking or even slowing down in the least. Now as she examined the occupant the officer discovered the lady before her, was beautiful, blonde, and she'd surmise quite statuesque, yet her clothes were in a terrible state. The skirt portion of her dress was wrinkled and bunched up high above the sheer stockings. One of which had the garter clasp opened and the stocking had begun to slip lower. Even the lady's blouse was opened and tugged haphazardly to one side. She had also noticed how the lady watched her approach through the rear and side mirrors, and knew she had plenty of time to adjust her clothes to a more presentable state, yet that had not occurred.

So far the lady had also been asked twice for license and registration yet her only acknowledgement had been one quick look in her direction with wide owl like eyes, before glancing away. Something was wrong. Naturally the first things which occurred to the officer, was the lady was either drunk or on something, and so the officer reached out and placed a hand upon the lady's shoulders, and asked, "Ma'am are you alright?" The contact however, made the lady gasp a sound, which strangely made the officer's own skin seem to flush, and she quickly withdrew her hand.

As Melissa's eyes watched the curious sight of two soft curvaceous thighs wrapped delicately in finely translucent stockings squirming slowly back and forth she realized how truly sexy it was. For some reason it did not register that these were in fact her own legs, yet now she understood why Jason had asked for them. They seemed to beg to be 'touched', and then as though responding to that very plea the officer placed her hand upon Melissa's and shoulder. Suddenly a surge of sexual energy exploded within her and Melissa gasped yet that touch seemed to lift the odd sexual fog she'd been under.

Once again Melissa turned to face the music, this time though her eyes made contact with the soft green of the officer's. That was all it took for her to remember the situation she was now in, and thus she responded, "Umm, yeah. I'm" before pausing a moment to steady her voice so her excitement did not show through. When she resumed, she said, "I'm fine." Then as an afterthought added, "You wanted my license and registration didn't you?"

Without waiting for a response, Melissa then turned her upper body towards the passenger seat for her purse. As her hand closed about it she glanced back at the officer and once again had a flash of the dark figure looming over her. As though this were not enough, suddenly the contents of her purse, which she had not grasped correctly, spilled out across the front seat and onto the passenger floor. Flustered Melissa tried in vain to grasp the falling articles, yet as she did so the seatbelt, which she had not removed, scrapped hotly over her hard nipple. That instant stimulation caused a moan to escape Melissa's lips and those few items she had managed to gather now slipped from her fingers again.

Once more the officer reached out and touched Melissa's shoulder causing her to stop and again focus her attention. "Ma'am" the officer began "Leave it and step from the vehicle please."

At hearing this Melissa's eyes grew wide again. What did she want? What was she going to do? Already her thighs were shaking at the possibilities and she could feel how her juices had soaked her panties, but still her hand reached out opened the seatbelt then door and stepped towards the officer.

Once outside the officer said "Would you step over here please" indicating Melissa was to proceed in front of her towards the rear of the vehicle. Doing as she was told Melissa found a sort of anticipation building aided by the knowledge that with each step she could feel how her excitement now ran along the bare thighs above each stocking.

Nervousness had already welled up within her as Melissa awaited her fate, yet instead of immediately taking her, the officer requested she turn to face the trunk. Next Melissa was to lean forward place her palms flat upon the trunk's surface and spread her legs. As she did so Melissa realized the officer was going to frisk her, and in doing so discover the depths of her current excitement.

At first touch Melissa's eyes closed, her legs tensed and she bit her lower lip, yet as the sensations continued this was soon replaced by soft gasps and shaking. The closer those hot fingers got to her stocking tops the more Melissa wanted this, and the more her legs shook. It seemed almost torturous as each leg was slowly lovingly caressed higher and higher until at last one hand slipped above the stocking top to experience the slick wet skin. Instantly Melissa unable to resist further moaned her surrender, whereupon the officer immediately asked "Ma'am is everything ok?"

It took a moment for those words to register for although they came from the officer they had not come from between Melissa's legs. Her eyes opened in time to see the officer exiting the car with her purse in hand yet the caressing was only just fading. Standing straight Melissa was just in time to see the swirling of street dust between her spread legs, and for a moment her brow furrowed. How could it be she mistook the wind for caressing fingers? Could it be that her body being so over whelmed by this new sexual awakening automatically linked anything with a remote similarity?

In the end Melissa managed to push aside any such questions and regain her composure enough to provide the officer with the requested information, and satisfactory answers. She couldn't believe she had gotten off with just a warning though, especially since she couldn't maintain eye contact. Perhaps it was the darkness of the overpass combined with the blackness of the officer's uniform, but in any event that dark figure would appear swirling out of the darkest places each time her gaze lingered. Her body wanted that man, that mysterious stranger to be her lover, and no matter how much she fought it her mind would not allow him to be simply a memory. Melissa was just thankful though that she had gotten through it, and perhaps later she'd try to understand why that dark figure continued to play a part even though the dream had long since ended.

Now as Melissa turned onto the lot of her husband's building she stopped in front of the main gate and beeped her horn. Her eyes watched as the young toned, and tanned, construction worker advanced, while her mind filled with a strange sense of excitement and fear. On the one hand her mind and body thrilled at the possibility of a sexual encounter, during the day, in a place other than the bedroom. While on the other she feared, her here to for straight-laced husband had only boasted about what shall occur, much like he would when buddies were around.

She had not thought about that possibility before, but now within the shadow of the building it came to her. She had long since learned that what Jason said using his public face, was a far cry from his true nature. Perhaps he had known she had someone with her, or perhaps even more intriguing someone was with him, when the email exchanges occurred. Just the thought of another man reading her dream fantasy, seeing her pictures, and goading her husband to respond, made Melissa even more excited. She knew had this been the case, Jason would have naturally reverted to his guise of a sexually liberated, and experienced male and, then all the emails would make sense. Still though, if there was even the remotest possibility that Jason meant the words he had written, then Melissa was not about to let it slip by.

Perhaps this train of thought might well have continued had it not been for the young man now at her window. Even had it not been a hot day, Melissa was sure his highly defined muscle structure, would have shown through any shirt he might have worn. As it was though, with his chest bare, that dark sweat coated skin, with each rippling hill and soft curve seemed to mesmerize her mind and hold her gaze. It was in fact not until he cleared his throat that she finally managed to avert her gaze up towards his face. There, Melissa found a smile so sweet and inviting as to cause a shiver to race along her spine. Then as her gaze slipped higher still she found the darkest pool of eyes she'd ever seen. They were so soft and dreamy in appearance that Melissa found her mind straying. Struggling, she tried to concentrate. What did he want? Why was he here, teasing her, tempting her? Yet the answers would not come, for now it seemed as though each tease and taunt to her bodies sexual gratification hinged on this very man.

Looking into the car, which had just beeped its horn at him the young construction worker couldn't believe his eyes. It was obvious from far away that the lady within was extremely pretty, but as he approached he found the lady was more than just pretty, she was also a tease. She had obviously pulled up her dress to show him her stocking clad thighs, and opened her blouse to offer a vision of lace, covered breasts, but what did she have in mind? Instantly his mind thought of the wild tales you'd hear in a bar. Wild incredible adventures which always happen to someone else and for a moment he wondered if she'd planned a wild afternoon of sex. She sure would be worth risking his job for, yet before he got ahead of himself the young man spoke.

"Yes ma'am can I help you?" he asked, yet as the words left his lips, Melissa's thighs squirmed from her own thoughts. It was an occurrence, which had not gone unnoticed by this Nubian Adonis and thus before awaiting her response he leaned in to get a closer look. He tried to make it seem a natural thing, to lean in close so his head was at the same level as the lady's, yet deep down he couldn't care what she'd thought about that action. All he could think of was how 'hot' this lady was.

Her stockings clearly visible hinted at pleasures as yet unseen and her breasts, oh those lovely breasts teased his eyes and made his cock stir. If only he could kiss those lips and squeeze those hot breasts. Feel those hard nipples, which although far away, seemed to stab hotly into his eyes, mind, and groin. He might well have continued on, and carried out that desire, had the lady not just then responded.

It must have been his question, which finally sprang her from the daydream, for even though Melissa's eyes watched as he leaned in towards her, guilt seemed to well up inside, and she said, "I'm here to see Jason. My husband Jason Dorey" Melissa added as though it were important he know she was married. That was it.

The name seemed to freeze the young man in his tracks, and she watched as his eyes made a final sweep of her body before he again locked them on her own and said "Oh."

Returning to his former upright position the young man turned without another word and proceeded to open the gate. He was unaware Melissa constantly watched each movement with a longing born not entirely by her sexual frustration. Unaware that she allowed her eyes, to sweep over his body, as he had just done to her. Or that she marveled at his tight round butt, and to the sweet symmetry of his back muscles. Had he known any of this the young man might well have made a pass, for as he had thought earlier Melissa was well worth risking his job over.

For the briefest moment Melissa wished it were he, she had come to see, for all in all he was simply beautiful. Then as she drove past him and onto the construction site Melissa turned to offer one last smile, and a 'thank you', but her eyes betrayed her and slipped once over his body. She couldn't believe it, but there clearly defined within his tight jeans, was a bulge. So long and hard running down his left leg that suddenly her throat seemed as conversely dry as her pussy was wet. This sweet, sexy man found her attractive, and desirable. His body, much like her own had betrayed his underlying feelings, only she was thankful he was unaware. Her throat so parched could not offer the intended 'thank you' so instead Melissa just waved, as her car slipped into the deeper darkness of the underground parking garage. All the while she watched through her rearview mirror, watched the young man who just stood and gazed after her until at last his image slipped from sight.

Meanwhile the officer who had stopped Melissa earlier pulled up in front of the Timron Towers construction site, and watched. There was just something wrong with the whole situation. Both the basic evidence and a gut feeling pointed to this, yet the officer had no cause to detain the lady until the truth could be uncovered. There was no evidence, nor even suggestion that the lady was under the influence of drugs or alcohol, yet she was undeniably nervous and distracted during their brief conversation. If that alone were not enough the lady's clothes had a disheveled appearance. It was almost as though she had been in a hurry to dress, was ill or worse yet, had been assaulted, and thus the officer decided further discrete observation was in order.