Vampire Quest Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come we must leave here before they realize that we are here. We don't have enough power to go against an entire coven." Alina informed them.

"Are you ready to go?" Natasha asked Rhiannon. She felt Rhiannon nod against her shoulder. Natasha wrapped her arms around her and concentrated on going home.

She appeared near her home and carried Rhiannon into the house.

"Wait here. I have to let my mother know that I am home and that you are here" Natasha told her as she stepped away. Rhiannon moved out of the way and just stood waiting for Natasha to return from talking to her mother.

___

"Mama, I'm home." Natasha yelled into the house.

"Tasha, I'm in the library." Valeriya told her.

Natasha walked along the oak hallway and went to a wall where a secret doorway was located and stepped through it.

"I need to talk to you. I have found Rhiannon." Natasha started to explain to her mother, "But she is in rough shape. She just was disowned from her entire family. I don't know how she will take it once the shock has worn off. Is it alright that I brought her home? She had no where else to go."

"You know as well as I that even though you asked, you would have her here even if I said no. She is allowed as long as she doesn't try to hurt my family.

They heard a crash from the other room. Then yelling and what sounded like fighting. Natasha rushed from the room to find her sister trying to kill Rhiannon.

"NO...Stop this at once." Natasha could hear her mother yelling.

She watched her sister pull a knife and start to try to stab Rhiannon.

"Dariya, stop it right now," Valeriya yelled again.

Natasha saw the knife heading right for Rhiannon's heart and Rhiannon wasn't moving fast enough to get out of the way. Without thinking, Natasha stepped in front of Rhiannon and felt the knife enter her instead. It seemed as if the entire world slowed down as she fell to the ground.

"Oh, god. Oh, god. Don't die. Please, baby. I can't lose you when I just found you." She vaguely heard Rhiannon as she knelt next to her.

Dariya and Valeriya both watched as tears ran down Rhiannon's face as she tried to save Natasha. They seem to have both misjudged what both of them were feeling.

Natasha looked at her as she felt the blood leaving her body, "At least I got to see you again before I died."

"No, No. You are not going to die on me." Rhiannon stated as she lifted Natasha up and put her mouth near her neck, "I need you to drink from me." She cut a small part of her neck to get Natasha to drink.

"NO. I will not. I won't let you have this curse." Natasha screamed at her, trying to push her away.

"I love you and will do anything to save you. Please. I choose you. I don't want to lose you now that I have found you. That is like asking me to live without my soul which is what you are. You are the complete part of me. If you die then I will also. Please let me do this." Rhiannon begged.

Natasha felt her life slipping away but she didn't want her love to have to live in the darkness that was her life. She could never do this to her.

Rhiannon took it upon herself to make Natasha bite her, she took out her knife and cut her throat near the jugular and pulled Natasha to her neck, "Drink, save yourself and save me."

Natasha's base instincts took over and she bite into Rhiannon's neck. She couldn't believe how wonderful she tasted. It was like heaven and hell. It seemed as if she was drinking forever when she felt Rhiannon's life start to drain. She pulled away and cut her wrist and put her wrist to Rhiannon's lips and let her take some of her blood into her body. As Natasha felt her love's heart slow and stop, she felt her wound on her chest heal and close and she moved to take Rhiannon to Natasha's room. She needed to be near her for when she awoke.

12