All Comments on 'Vampires and Lovers Ch. 01'

by Pelaam

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
sugarfairy1137sugarfairy1137over 16 years ago
You've done it again!

I loved it. It was so hot and romantic. Hope to read more on these guys. Love everything you write. Keep it up!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wonderful!!!!

Like the other commentor said, 'you've done it again'! Wonderful job! I've enjoyed your work in the past, and this is certainly no exception!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Jaw Dropping quality

Hello? Screenplay anyone? This story is motivated by the struggle more so then the sex. Something very rare here. I was completely enthralled in the emotional battle of Wyl, the action, the brotherhood of the house...all of these things. I have not read your previous work...guess what...I'm going to RIGHT NOW.

By the way I loved the subtle Dom/sub dynamics! As a Master of a subbie, I could see Myself in the story. I'm not gay, however I am Bi. My Masterhood training pushed my Bi level a bit higher.

This story was very well thought out, and completely enjoyable. I hope that you can get (a longer version) of this published. If so please email Me. I'd love to hear how Wyl deals with his new life, and what might happen if Vincent was to be mortally taken from him. You have a great book here...please expand on it.

blitzwing23@yahoo.com

Michael.

adetaildivaadetaildivaover 16 years ago
And yet again

Well, you've done it again. Captured my attention away from my RL chores to enjoy your world. As a straight female with a soft spot for vampires, I had to read this. I've read most of the Cobalt Blue chapters & found a lot of similarities between Wyl/Vincent & Jazz/Stewie. That's by no means a complaint, merely an observation. I do agree with the commentor before me in that Wyl's internal struggle & ultimate resolution was artfully done. All in all, well done. Looking forward to future chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Totally Enthralled!

I have read numerous stories here at Literatica, and have to honestly say that this one by far held my attention to the very end wanting to read more! I am a straight female but love reading about men bonding with one another. The way you captured the characters goes beyond "sex reading". Can't wait to read more!

MilliemoonMilliemoonover 16 years ago
A Wonderful Beginning

This just cries out to be continued. The characters, the storyline, everything wase perfect. I hope this will become a series of stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
fantastic

this story only proves that you get better. i have read most of your submissions,and can honestly say "you are one of the best" which says alot because there are only a few that i really like so much, that i read more than once.please keep writing! i do have one complaint,you need to write quicker,thanks for the happy feelings,its so nice to read about love and caring,and monogamy in a relationship. not to mention happy endings,thank you,thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Wow

that was amazing! the best thing i've read in a while

windstormywindstormyabout 16 years ago
Thoroughly enjoy it!

This was a very rousing experience in reading. Loved your descriptives and the conflict that yielded to the climax and joy of this story. Definitely going to recommend this story to my friends. Hope to see a new chapter soon.

cowboicowboiover 15 years ago
LOVED IT!!!!!

Im not usually a fan of gay horror eroticism but i definately love this. some parts got me teary eyed and that doesnt happen. keep up the good work and hope you can continue the love story of Vincent and Wyl

punkin1077punkin1077over 15 years ago
loved it!!

this story was just wonderful. i hope there will be plenty more stories of this loving family and plenty more of vincent and wyl...they are wonderful together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Simply stunning

That was absolutely amazing. I love vampire stories, and I totally fell in love with all your characters. I was overjoyed to realize Gabriel was a lycan. Love the vamp/lycan thing. And Wyle was incredably adorable, with Vincent a perfect match.

I would love to read another story with these five, maybe even see Seamus get his own. Still, absolutely brilliant story. *claps happily*

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great

I loved this story and my only issue is some small confusion between the characters. I'm not entirely sure who is who and what manner of creature they are.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Not even one of your characters took a shower or bath!!! Pelaam, seems to me, that you do not like anything to do with bathroom!!! LOL!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I think this is a lovely story and the person who is complaining is just being petty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I agree with comment about shower

and also surprised : where are all those beautifull *sex-in-the-shower* parts? They will be very hot erotical scenes!

adjoaqadjoaqover 13 years ago
Nice!

BUT looks like Wyl was not even fed once? He needs food you know...

Lovely story though.

alexandra36alexandra36over 13 years ago

You're one great writer! I cannot get enough of your stories! Majority of your stories are my favorites and you're definitely one of my favorite authors.

You have a talented gift and I hope that you'll never stop writing!

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Okay, so I lied...

THIS is my favorite thing you've written =) Well, actually most of what you write is equally great! You are most definately one of my favorites on the site and I look forward to reading more of your stuff! Fantastic work, as always!

4catsrmine4catsrmineabout 12 years ago

This is such a great story. I love that Wyl was so accepting of everything that took place, from the first time Vincent took care of him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
wonderful

i loved this story.. IT BETTER THAT THE TWILIGHT FILMS.....i wish i could meet a vampire....loved it ....i wish there was more to read.....xxxx jonathan

dinkybootsdinkybootsabout 12 years ago
well what can i say

fucking fantastic.? however ive read this before .? these stories are few and far between...... so i thought id read it again.? before i read it as jonathan.? but now ive logged on as dinkyboots.? dinkyboots is a joke.? cos in fact my feet are a size 15 in uk size.? some one sent me an email.? to hambley4@live.co.uk to ask . so in reply to them heres your anser..........looking forward to reading more of this story.?

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66almost 12 years ago
Brilliant

As usual it was a great story loved it..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
hot

i want soo much more to read, i dont know about 50 more stories of it!!! ^o^

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Beautiful

A beautiful story that has a wonderful plot and endearing characters. I could easily visualize the depth of love and compassion, along with the strengths and feelings of these characters. Powerfully moving and beautifully written.

Please write many more chapters, I will never have enough to be satisfied. This story could easily be made into a book series - it's that good. Please think about it!

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmover 10 years ago
Gorgeous visuals

Ah Babe-

You write so descriptively. Reading this story was like reading a work of art by the court painter of Henry VIII, Hans Holbein, the younger. I could see the colors and feel the textures with my mind and they were spectacular. You wove such romance into the tapestry of this first chapter. I had to keep reading until I dropped off.

You are on my list of favs and I look forward to reading more of your work!!

Peace

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
True Love

What a wonderful, heartwarming story. A love waited for and then celebrated. A great story, well written with a good plot.

ilovegibbsilovegibbsover 9 years ago
Fantastic!!!!!

Incredible!!! Amazing!! I'm speechless. I loved, loved, loved your story. So romantic, and sexy and hot. I wish I could be one of them and have a loving soulmate for all eternity. I hope you will honor us with more of your phenomenal writing ability. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome!

Great story!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous