All Comments on 'Vampires and Lovers Ch. 02'

by Pelaam

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
MilliemoonMilliemoonabout 16 years ago
Wonderful

I am so glad you continued with this series. These characters are already alive and as always your sex scenes sizzle.

pebopeboabout 16 years ago
Thank you

Such a lovely sequel to an already wonderful story. I hope you write more about this group ... such terrific men.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
not normally my cup of tea, however....

It was exceptionally well-written. GOOD JOB.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Entertaining and sexy

I loved your characters and am looking forward to more with them. I like the supernatural/romance venue and thought you did it well.

BabyVampyBabyVampyalmost 16 years ago
*happy smile*

I'm so glad you decided to write another chapter. I'd thought about this story for a long while hoping you would write more and you did! I hope you write more of this excellent series!! Thank you for writing!!!

alecspetalecspetalmost 16 years ago
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh please, I NEED Seamus' story! Desperately! LOL, ok, maybe not need, but really really want. This is an excellent series. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
more

I REALLY LIKED THE FIRST 2 CHAPTERS ND WOULD LIKE TO READ 1 ABOUT SEAMUS FINDING HIS OWN LOVE

jess20319jess20319over 15 years ago
WOW!

I really love this story. Please say there is more coming!! I need to know if Seamus finds his Chosen!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great

I hope there's a chapter 3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Love chapters 1 & 2!!

Great work! I love the story so far- you have developed the story and characters so wonderfully that I find myself addicted... Any continuation of the story would settle my cravings, but I confess I do want Seamus to find 'his own'.

punkin1077punkin1077over 15 years ago
loved it!!

absolutely loved it, i can't wait for the next chapter to come out...hopefully it will not be a long wait...keep up the great work and i look forward to seeing seamus bond with someone...its sad to see him alone. plus i hope to see more about wyl becoming a sensitive...i want to see where this is going. again i can't wait!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Ever after for seamus plz!

Plz write about seamus next' i hope he will find his mate and b as happy as the otherz r with there bonded. Ur the best!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I Love You

This series is one of the best. You take the tired "vampire" subject and create one of my favorite stories. Great job and i cannot wait for the rest. No like seriously i really can't wait.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
5 stars !!!

So well done! So much love, emotionally and physically, between the characters made for a great chapter. One of the best, by far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Awww poor Seamus being all alone. I was kinda hoping that Seamus will get together with Vincent and Wyl. XD

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
IT GETS BETTER....

I read the anomous comment below. And, having read the enire series before, I do know that it only gets better. But, why be so cynical over great writing by a great author????? Yes, this will post an anomous. But, that is only because I can't figure out how to log in under my name.

I am thankful for this web site and the great authors. And, if I don't like one, I can just go to another. But, there is no reason to keep on reading and then be cynical about what one knowingly chooses to do.

Being someone living in the homophobic amoral rural south, I am thankful for these authors who bring some sonshine into my otherwise dreary life.

Mack

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
wonderful

i will read on cant get enough

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66almost 12 years ago
I am hooked

How did I miss this before brilliant just brilliant

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Heart-Warming

Beautifully written and so heart-warming. This is an impressive story with awe-inspiring characters, a great plot, and easily readable. Plus all the great sex is soo hot and totally believable.

Would make a wonderful book series!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous