All Comments on 'Van'

by KinkyCc75

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Sweet, sweet justice.

Great story. No sex and I appreciate that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
wow

Not to get onto a huge debate.....gun control can be bad. It's nice to have armed guards to protect your daughters but the rest of us little people have to pass a ridiculous series of events to have the right to carry a gun. If this woman was like so many others without that ability the story would have ended differently. Love that she did not back down. Sweet justice indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Terrible

Just awful and not worth the time spent to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
awesome

Really good needs more sex.but sweet in the end

FA_JFFA_JFalmost 10 years ago

Now there's a happy ending to a noncon story. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
gritty realism

Great story! It doesn't over romanticize the nonconsent. Great believeable characters and I love how resourceful she is.

Daisy

happybetahappybetaalmost 10 years ago
some discrepancies

I put a strip of duct tape over my mouth and tried five seperate times to pick up a kbife with my mouth. I failed miserably each time.

Although she had no option, it's extremely dangerous to sleep with a severe concussion, yet she passed out several times.

Finally, she had been laying on her bound arms for quite awhile, yet she possessed the dexterity to bring the pistol(that had gone heretofore unnoticed) up quickly and squeeze off two shots with precision.

There were also quite a few grammar errors, but not enough to take away from the story.

But these all could just be my own peculiar problems because I may be bitter because he didn't make her have an orgasm and entice her to fall in love with him against her will.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Bad

No sex? Wtf

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Good but ...

several fractured ribs, but no broken bones.

Fractured ribs are broken bones. If you've ever broken a rib, no way could you do what is listed here.

Overall though, very good!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
You call that graphic? It was lame

Please, graphic it was not! This lacked everything

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous