Vanessa, My Dearest Friend Ch. 03

Story Info
Vanessa and Rohini share more than happy memories!
2.2k words
3.74
19.1k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 02/23/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
871 Followers

From an idea by Dalhia57

*

Vanessa turned toward her father who was still sitting in an armchair, watching the two girls with avid eyes.

- Daddy, will you come here and tell me if my work suits you? I've shaven Rohini's armpits, arms, legs and pussy!

Mukherjee caressed the body of his wife. She was laying on her back, totally abandoned to his caresses. He couldn't feel the thinnest stubble on all the places his daughter had shaven. He made Rohini turn around on her belly to explore the back of her thighs. He stopped suddenly.

- Ah Vanessa, you have forgotten a part I think of utmost importance for a bride!

- I had thought that she was as bald as a new born baby!

- You did a perfect job, sweetie, but you forgot to shave the area of her anus. Look at these long hairs, Vanessa! It may tickle me when I'll decide to bugger her!

- You... you want to bugger me, Mukherjee! But it's so degrading and I know it's extremely painful! What have I done to be so debased!

- My darling Rohini, you're totally and terribly wrong! All women enjoy being fucked in the ass if it's done by a skillful lover and I consider myself as an expert. It you totally abandon yourself to my will, I promise you that the pain, if any, will be quite mild, nothing worse than hot wax application on your legs and you will soon get accustomed to it so completely that you won't even notice it any more! Your friends in Europe who experienced real pain had just been the victim of barbarian lovers, only interested by their own pleasure. A man needs to have a complete self control for such matters and only senior oriental men have the necessary patience usually!

- My dear husband, I already promised to be your obedient slave! Give me your orders and I will obey them meekly without any protest. I consider my body as your private property and as such, I have no say on how you tend your little garden!

- You are right, my luv! I am going to play with it every night from now on and I'm certain I will enjoy it terribly!

So saying, Mukherjee started playing with the thin hair around her rosette. He placed his right forefinger into his mouth and licked it. He then thrust it gradually into her ass hole and began slowly moving it, in an out at an ever increasing tempo. He entered her to the first knuckle but when she relaxed as his moves were much less painful than what she had expected, he plunged his finger in deeper, to the second knuckle then to the hilt at last! When he felt she was opening her ass hole to meet his thrusts, he added the middle finger, tightly entwined to the intense drilling he gave to her ass hole. Rohini moaned in fear when she felt the extra girth she was asked to accommodate. Mukherjee slowed down his penetration and her sphincter slowly gave in... Her husband progressively resumed his full speed pounding of her back passage.

Rohini was amazed that she had now two big fingers in her ass hole and she wasn't experiencing any significant pain. In truth, she was getting excited at the feeling and her pussy started oozing fluids that ran down the crack of her buttocks. Mukherjee scooped this thick dew in his free hand and used it to lubricate somewhat his fingers. She lifted up her hips quite obligingly to make his task easier. Mukherjee jumped on the opportunity and bent down in order to start licking all over her pussy these inebriating fluids. Gradually, he thrust his tongue deeper into her love tunnel. The feeling was simply heavenly.

Rohini was getting more and more excited now. With his tongue still deep in her pussy, he suddenly poked a third finger into her ass hole. She hadn't expected it and she screamed at the sudden intrusion. She was shocked but she soon realized that she could feel no pain at all. Her anus had involuntarily closed down on his fingers but gradually her sphincter released their grip on his fingers. He could now move them freely in her passage and she expressed her growing pleasure with plaintive moans and endearments.

- Aaaaah...!!! Aaaaah ....!!! Muukkherjeeee...!!! It's so good, darling!!!! Aaahhhhh!!! Please continue!!! It's so good...!!! You are killing me with too much pleasure!!!!

Her husband beamed with pleasure when he heard her moans. He had just in front of his eyes the most beautiful, fleshy and pouting pussy he could have dreamed and it was gaping open in its excitation, ready to accommodate his huge cock when he took his fingers out of her ass hole. The simple idea that this pussy was waiting in vain as he intended to bury his cock into another tighter hole added to his sadistic pleasure! He took his erect cock in his hand and suddenly changed ideas.

- Vanessa, come here!

His daughter had retired to a corner of the bedroom, feeling she wasn't at her place watching her father fucking her stepmother! How her father could call for her at this moment! Surely he didn't intend to have incestuous relations with her! Mukherjee groaned to her, to her intense relief:

- Would you be kind enough to pry Rohini's buttocks open for my cock, Vanessa! I would need a second set of hands, now!

Vanessa was aghast! She couldn't take a part in their pervert relations! But the pragmatic engineer in her mind had to admit that her father had a problem : he had to part Rohini's buttocks and, in the same time, carefully aim his cock toward her tight rosette and he needed his hands for both task. She felt grateful he hadn't assigned her the last job. But she realized that if she declined his demand, either he wouldn't be able to reach his goal or her friend could have to suffer pain! Her decision was quite fast and she placed her hands on Rohini's ass cheeks to part them as far as she could!

She had a direct view on Rohini's arse when her father's cock entered in contact with his wife's rosette. He had just a moment of hesitation before he bore forward. The knob of his magnificent cock soon disappeared into Rohini's bowels accompanied by a big scream from her friend. Vanessa continued to try to open her buttocks wide and she could follow inch after inch the progressive impalement of her close friend, something she would never have expected to see in her life!

Rohini shrieked aloud as her husband pumped his cock viciously back and fro into her. Her very sore bottom was really painful. She tried to lift herself off Mukherjee's crouch. In her blurred state, this only caused her to move her ass up and down, pushing her husband so still higher levels of pleasure. She was using her hands to help herself out of her husband's grasp but he felt as if she was wanking him and he reciprocated by caressing her thighs with one hand and fondling her breasts with the other. All of a sudden, her mood changed drastically, she felt incredibly horny and she whispered to her husband to take her again! She took his cock in her hands and pressed on it.

- I would like to try to fuck you on the dining table, Rohini!

- I am your servant, darling! You can have me however and wherever you want but please avoid to be viewed by strangers! I don't want any scandal!

Rohini followed Mukherjee into the dining room, wiggling her buttocks quite seductively in order to push further her husband's excitation. She sent Vanessa to fetch a towel and she lay on her stomach, undulating lewdly on the thick fabric. Her arousal was showing with her erect nipples clearly pointing forward like a short finger. Her husband positioned himself on his back and drew her to him.

- Darling, My poor bottom is just too sore but my little and so tight pussy is yearning to receive your visit! Make it hard and long, please!

- The pleasure is all mine, dear!

Mukherjee started to rub her lower back and waist with an essential oil he had specially chosen to help Rohini to relax. He turned her over onto her back. He started to softly kiss her flat stomach with the most exquisite slowness. Rohini's pussy was now dripping wet as she imagined what her husband intended to do to her. He started to kiss his way up her thighs. Once he reached her pussy, he inhaled deeply her fragrance, There was now no hair to disturb him. He bent down and kissed he had pouting pink pussy lips. Her pussy was even wetter then he could have ever imagined. His wife took one of her hands to caress her breasts that her husband had been forced to desert, while she stroked his hair with her other hand. She just moaned in a soft voice :

- Afficher le texte des messages précédents -

Vanessa, at the last moment had decided to change to some more daring outfit : a white lengha (long skirt) with an audacious backless choli (blouse) that was held in place with a web of very thin threads. Her breasts were pushed forward and obscenely delineated and many guys stopped to watch her as she passed by. She wanted to show off for her first Holî festival!

- Afficher le texte des messages précédents -

Vanessa acted just by instinct but her caresses hit home, dead on target. Rohini's only organized thought was just that Vanessa's caresses were so much more pleasant than Mukherjee's! Only a woman can know how a woman wants to be caressed, she was now sure of it! The erotic tension between them was fast climbing to record heights!

No thoughts of holding back anything even occurred to Vanessa. She perfectly knew everything she was doing with Rohini was completely out of bounds, that all their family would blame both of them but she didn't care for the moment and so Rohini was! Mukherjee had locked them in this room with no exit and he was totally responsible for the outcome!

Vanessa noticed a tray of colored powder just nearenough for her to reach it and there were bottles of water cooling in ice buckets, just in case someone got thirsty. She playfully sprinkled water on Rohini's exposed breasts. Her step mother laughed from the coldness but didn't try to escape. Vanessa smeared red powder on Rohini's exposed left breast. Her victim gasped and contemplated her soiled nipple with an entranced smile. Vanessa threw a blue powder on her friend's right breast. She suddenly came to life and started to reciprocate. Both girls were soon covered by many spots of various colors for their mutual enjoyment!

In the middle of a series of merry laughing fits, Rohini took Vanessa in her arms. They rolled around on the floor, their mouths glued together. They rubbed themselves against one another feverishly and the friction helped to complete the covering of their bodies with colors. They were so enthralled by one another that none of them noticed that Mukherjee had entered the room through the window. He seemed to really enjoy taking this unusual but rather romantic way to join his wife. He was fully clad, this time with white trousers and white jacket. He could have been an actor from the US film Gone with the wind, competing with Clark Gable for the love of some prissy planteur lady. Vanessa, who was a fan of that film imagined herself and Rohini in wide Crinoline dresses with plunging neckline being courted by many handsome riders and finally succumbing to the desires of one or a few of them, somewhere in the South of USA in front of several black servants!

There was no trace of racism in Vanessa's thoughts as in her dream, some of the aristocratic men courting her were as black as ebony. She would have played with them, just as she did with their white friends.

Mukherjee went unnoticed just beside the two girls. He chose the moment Rohini was in sixty nine position on top of Vanessa, both of them very busy sucking off one another. He freed his cock from the confines of his European style trousers, he grabbed Rohini's waist in his hands to steady her and prevent any attempt of escape and plunged his cock into her very wet pussy. His cock slid into her slit that had been actively worked a second before by the tongue of his daughter. He was so much excited that the idea of touching Vanessa's lips with his cock didn't deter him for an instant!

Mukherjee entered Rohini to the hilt quite effortlessly, quite proud to show his daughter how completely he owned his wife. Rohini approved the glorious entry with throaty gurgles. She had been quite recently a shy virgin but she now submitted quite voluntarily to any demand from her husband. Mukherjee played with her a long time, fucking complacently his wife in all the possible ways in front of Vanessa! He had no incestuous gesture of any kind toward her. It was some of sexual education, nothing more. Everything considered, it was way better than a discourse about the sexual activities of bees as Rohini had seen on a French manual!

dan57
dan57
871 Followers