Indian Wives Harem

Story Info
Bachelor forming harem of young wives.
7.5k words
4.06
70.1k
53

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/12/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

19 Aug

The Party was in full swing, albeit for the majority this was just an excuse for a free drink. Ravi was having a tired smile as he dished out pegs after pegs to his colleagues and friends, all the while accepting the wishes and backslaps. A few spent some seconds with him, asking about his two days old son.

After two hours of controlled revelry, only a handful of males remained.

Ravi called his wife Manju briefly, and asked over her health. Vijay was watching closely as Ravi chatted with his mother-in-law, and escorted her to the taxi waiting to take her to the hospital. Ravi promised his mother-in-law that he will be there at the Family Ward as soon as he wound up here at home.

When he came back in, Ravi smiled at Vijay. His boss smiled back and raised his almost empty glass. Ravi asked Vijay to come along with him to the bar. As Vijay refilled their glasses, Ravi called into the kitchen for more snacks.

When the waiter entered the room with a trayful of snacks, he saw Vijay staring into Ravi's eyes. As the waiter was leaving after placing the snacks on the counter, he overheard Vijay whispering, ' ..7...deeper trance...6...5...deeper...'

Ten minutes later, Ravi came into the kitchen and silently paid the waiter, maid and cook their dues. The staff left quietly, leaving Ravi alone with Vijay.

Outside the sun was setting.

21 Sep

Ravi rejoined office after termination of his paid leave. Vijay called him and asked after Manju and their son. Ravi proudly told his boss about his small and happy family. He added that his mother-in-law will remain with them for another month or so, to help Manju. After she leaves, his mother will come over for some time.

Vijay looked Ravi in the eye and said he will come over to meet Manju that weekend.

25 Sep

Ravi answered the doorbell and found Vijay standing with a bouquet of white dahlias and a bottle of wine. He invited his boss inside and called for Manju. Vijay stood up as Manju came out of the master bedroom and gave her the bouquet. Manju beamed - white dahlias were her favourite. Her 155 cm frame was towered by Vijay's 175 cm.

When Manju went into the kitchen to get refreshments, Vijay whispered to Ravi, 'LIMP DICK CUM QUIETLY'. When Manju returned after five minutes, she noticed Ravi sitting quietly with a blank look, staring unseeingly at the table lamp.

Vijay got up politely and took the tray away from Manju. He invited her to sit next to him and started chatting with her. Without realizing, Manju started relaxing and staring unblinkingly into Vijay's eyes. Soon the room was totally silent, except for the cooing voice of the mother-in-law from the neighbouring room, and Vijay's whispers of, ' ..7...deeper trance...6...5...deeper...'

Vijay left 15 minutes later, just after Manju responded to her son's hungry cries. As the baby clamped on to his mother's milk swollen 38" breasts, Manju vaguely recalled something about an exercising routine to get back to her pre-pregnancy sexy shape.

20 Nov

The Festival of Lights marked the end of the Hindu festival season for the year. The previous year's celebrations were Manju's first as Ravi's wife. This year, it was his son's first. More than half the complements and presents were towards Manju, who had relentlessly pursued a dedicated fitness program to get back into her dresses of younger days. Everyone agreed that she was the most attractive and sexy.

Ravi's mother was leaving them later next week. Vijay had quietly suggested that Ravi should go with her to their village and complete the religious rituals at the clan home. Manju agreed - she would be fine, as she had Vijay to lean on.

29 Nov

Vijay drove Ravi and his family to the airport, and saw Ravi and his mother off. As they checked in, Vijay drove out of the departure terminal and headed for the five star hotel nearby. While he waited at the lounge for Manju to feed the baby and freshen up in the restroom, he confirmed the room reservation on phone.

When Manju returned, he looked into her large black eyes and whispered, 'DRINK CUM NOW'.

The bellboy had already put down their bags in the suite, when Vijay led Manju in.

The baby was fast asleep, and would be for at least two hours. Vijay told Manju to put the baby in the crib placed by the hotel staff on his instructions.

As the plane took off, so did Vijay's clothes.

Manju waited till she heard the magic word. DUTY WIFE. She hung Vijay's clothes, got a glass of water for him, and knelt in front of him. She took his dick in her mouth and started sucking. Slowly. Passionately. The way she always did. Vijay put the glass down and held her head, fingers entwined in her hair. Manju held his ass cheeks as she gobbled on - in and out, in and out, tease the head, suck the balls, lick the shaft, in and out, in and out. Silence, except for moans and slurps.

Vijay wanted this to last, so he pulled her up and started kissing her. She held his dick as their tongues entwined and their saliva mixed. More moans. She broke away and knelt again. Her overpowering hunger was going to be satiated soon. He had made her wait for over two weeks. Now she wanted the elixir. He looked down and their eyes locked. She sucked, and he focused. And he gave it to her - two weeks worth. Not a drop wasted.

Manju walked to the wardrobe, and came back naked. Vijay marveled at her beauty. He watched hungrily, as she walked to the bed and sat down. It was his turn now. He dove in between her legs and started licking her shaved pussy. Heaven. Moans and slurps. Her hands pressing his head in, her thighs grinding against his ears, his nails scratching her thighs. Moans and slurps. Her legs flew into the air and her toes became stretched as she gave her juices to him. And both were satiated.

As she lay limp, recovering, her programming kicked in. A wife has to feed her man. She walked up to her hamper and returned with the packet of sandwiches. She sat next to Vijay and started feeding him. She took a small bite and transferred the morsel to Vijay's mouth. He continued to chew as he kissed her. She held his erect dick in her other hand. He held both her boobs and fondled. Bite. Chew. Kiss. Caress. Bite. Chew. Kiss. Caress.

When the sandwiches were over, she took him on her lap and gave him her nipple. He started drinking her milk to wash down the meal. There will be enough for the baby. She was a healthy MILF.

She held his head in one arm, and his dick in her other hand. Occasionally, she would kiss his forehead. She continued to look at the rod of pleasure longingly, but waited patiently for him to finish.

When he had drained her, he got up. As he walked to the bathroom to urinate, her phone rang. It was Ravi. The plane had just landed. He would call again when they left the terminal. The baby started crying. She said goodbye, and picked up the baby. Vijay watched as Manju fed the baby from the other breast. She looked back at him and smiled.

Both were content, and he was in control. She had been told what to do. There was still time.

They slept.

31 Dec

Ravi reached Vijay's home at 8 pm to pick him up for the New Year's Eve office bash. He escorted Manju to the door and rang the bell. He was in a traditional Indian attire, and she was in her bridal fineries. Vijay was in his bathrobe and was expecting them. Vijay let all three of them in.

'LIMP DICK CUM QUIETLY'.

'DRINK CUM NOW'.

Vijay told Manju to go to the master bedroom. He handed over a typed list of instructions for Ravi to follow. Then he followed Manju into the master bedroom, leaving Ravi in the hall to set up the recording equipment.

Vijay opened Manju's blouse and freed the milk laden, bra less boobs. He was caressing the smooth skin as he looked into her eyes. She put her right hand into his bathrobe and held his erect rod. He took off his bathrobe and threw it aside. She smiled invitingly. He stepped one step back, holding the edge of her saree in his hands, and started pulling slowly. She rotated slowly as he pulled, disrobing her.

Now she was in her petticoat. He pulled its string, and it fell. No panties. She stepped out of the heap and waited for his instructions. All the while, she stared longingly at his dick. The baby in her arms stirred.

He admired her sexy curves. What a sight! A sure MILF, who came back to perfect shape with relentless Yoga and exercise. Kohl lined large black eyes. Cheeks red with blush. Short danglers on ears. Golden tikka along the hair partition. Traditional nose pierce worn by brides-to-be. Bright red lip paint, with a small artificial mole near the lip junction. Golden two strand necklace. Golden waist chain hiding her faint stretch marks and resting on her wide child bearing hips. Golden bangles. Fairly long muscular legs adorned with silver amulets and short heels. Perfect.

Everything she was left wearing now was selected by him, and paid for by Ravi.

Manju sat on the bed as Vijay stepped forward. She subconsciously guided the baby to her left nipple, and then extended her right hand to grab his dick. She tugged it lightly to her lips and wrapped her tongue around it. Silence, except for moans and slurps. Contentment for all the three.

Fifteen minutes later, they all had had their fills, and both balls and boobs were empty.

Vijay dressed quickly in the formal suit he kept for special occasions and stepped out of the master bedroom, leaving the baby asleep and Manju draping the saree. He inspected the arrangements in the hall, and found it satisfactory. Two video cameras with motion sensor activation at right angles, one focussed towards the door of the master bedroom, while the other focused at an angle to the centre of the hall. One still SLR digital camera on stand, square to the small carpet depicting the dais. A table outside the view, topped with two flower garlands, red vermilion, black bead necklace, engagement rings and the agreement papers. Ravi answered all questions as per the original orders by his boss, and repeated his instructions perfectly. Any hiccup during the ceremony will lead to a retake, and would be addressed by him during the editing.

Ravi had another camera around his neck for close-ups. Vijay told Ravi to go in and click some snaps as Manju got ready. When it was done, Ravi was to escort his wife to the altar.

All was going as planned. He waited.

At 9:10 pm, Ravi came out. He went to the first camera and started the recording. The view focused automatically as Manju stepped through the curtains and stood. Ravi went up to her and escorted her to the carpet where Vijay now stood. Ravi now activated the recording of the second camera as well as the timer on the tripod mounted still camera. Everything went as clockwork. The garlanding. The putting of red vermillion on her forehead. The tying of black bead necklace. The exchange of rings. The vows. And the kiss. Short kiss (the long one had to wait). The newlyweds walked to the table and signed the agreement papers, with Ravi as the witness.

By 9:30 pm, it was all over. Manju bent down and touched Vijay's feet, like an Indian bride should. Vijay held her shoulders and looked into her anxious eyes. Ravi clicked a few more photos in various poses. When he was satisfied, Vijay told her to go in, and rest.

The gynaecologist had advised no sex for six months after delivery, but had guided her in the muscular exercises to tighten her vaginal muscles. The baby was four months old now. She had exercised diligently, measured herself regularly, prepared expectantly, and obeyed all instructions instantly. And now she had to be fresh and ready.

She walked back slowly into the familiar surroundings of the master bedroom. And she slept. Their honeymoon was to start next year.

Ravi took twenty minutes to wind up the gadgets. As Vijay sat watching and sipping juice, he recalled how he had planned and completed this quest. His hypnotic qualities were already being employed to another young couple of the company, so that at least one MILF would be available to quench his libido and his thirst for fresh milk around the year.

After Ravi had stacked the equipment in his car, they both locked the house and left in Vijay's van for the New Year's Eve party at the Company's Guest House. Ravi would explain Manju's absence to her need to feed the baby and would not remember anything of the last two hours, as Vijay had programmed him. Vijay would be able to do some more hypnotic programming on Usha and Raj, while his balls recharged. And Manju would get about four hours of rest before the next chapter of her life began.

01 Jan

The DJ, the couples and the caterers had left the guest house. Bachelors and forced bachelors remained, nursing whatever remained in their bottles. Vijay had permitted the drunkards to sleep off their hangover there only, as the police was on the prowl to make a quick buck. Vijay had deliberately remained sober, sipping juice and hot water. He would drop the two employees who had come single and had to return home.

It was past 2:30 am. Vijay coaxed Ravi and his two colleagues out into his van. The CCTV camera recorded as he gave his final instructions to the watchman - keep the keys of the vehicles parked outside; don't let anyone leave till they have got the Guest House cleaned up; keep the gate locked from outside.

After handing over two of his passengers to their guardians, Vijay turned to Ravi and slapped him twice to get him out of his stupor. When Ravi opened his eyes, Vijay looked into them and said clearly, 'LIMP DICK CUM QUIETLY'. Ravi listened to Vijay's instructions during the twenty five minutes drive.

Ravi unlocked the door and entered first. He went inside, knocked lightly on the bedroom door and entered to find Manju feeding the baby, gently rocking him to sleep. She beamed. Her husband had come home. She was in a time warp, assuming she has yet to get ready for the New Year Eve party. And Vijay was using Ravi to smoothen out the scenario before he put Manju back into a trance.

Manju handed over the sleeping baby to Ravi and moved to the dressing room to touch up her make-up and bridal dress. Ravi took the baby to the neighbouring room, came back to the Hall and activated the CD player. The hypnotic chant started playing, reducing Manju to putty.

Ravi got Manju to the hall, facing the entrance, with her upper face covered by the saree veil. Then he went outside to his car and came back with the cameras - the still camera around his neck and the video camera in his hands. He started filming as Vijay entered the main door.

Manju kept looking down demurely, as Vijay approached her slowly and stopped in front of her. She bent down and touched his feet. He raised her holding her shoulders, and then lifted her saree veil. Then he kissed her soft lips. She flung her arms around his neck and kissed back with passion and expectation. He lifted her up and carried her across the threshold of the bedroom.

Ravi was invisible, recording and clicking.

Standing next to the bed he undressed her, till she had only the jewellery left on. He stepped back and stared at her hungrily. He had seen her like this often, but today was different. Special. The boobs sagged a little, the cunt was a little purple and puffy. But the full frame was quite edible. She blushed, and clasped her hands in front of her naked glory. This action pushed up and squeezed her boobs enticingly.

He ordered her to undress him and stack all the clothes. She removed his shirt and vest, then she knelt and opened the laces of his shoes. He sat down as she removed his shoes and socks. Then she opened the belt and trouser. He raised his hips and she removed the trouser, leaving the briefs with the bulge. She looked at it, blushing, and moved around to collect their discarded clothes. He leaned back on the bed and watched as she folded and hung the dresses. Silent compliance, except the clinking and jingles of the jewellery.

She went to the dressing table, removed the danglers, and started to open her tresses while looking at him in the mirror. When she smiled again, his patience left him. He went to her, pushed her shoulders forward, and entered her from behind, into her asshole. Rough and primal.

She screamed, he stopped. When she had caught her breath, he pushed some more, watching her face, holding her hips. She groped to hold onto something, and finally leaned onto the dressing table. When he had entered her fully, he waited. When she did not look up, he pulled her hair so that he could see her face in the mirror. Then he leaned forward and started nibbling her ear and fondling her breasts. She relaxed, and he slowly started the ass-fuck.

Out. Inn. Out. Innn. Ten strokes. Out. Slam. Uhhh.

Out. Innn. Out. Innn. Five strokes. Out. Slam. Uhhh.

He stood straight and held her hips. The motion became regular, the contact of hips releasing tremors on her ass cheeks and sounds from her lips. He was enjoying the view in the mirror. Eyes closed, lips parted, boobs dangling.

The tempo increased. The pressure built up. And he came. Four. Five. Six spurts. Moans and groans.

They walked backwards with his dick still inside her ass, and sat down on the bed. Still not satisfied, he started biting her shoulders while caressing her boobs. She moaned, and then got up, his cum running down her legs.

She turned, and fell on him. He kissed her long and deep. His hands all over her body, her hands on his neck and dick. Both trying to break the kiss - he wanted her nipples and she wanted his dick. She won. There was no time to lose. She just went for it, as if the erection was a rod of salvation. He laid back so that he could see her face. She looked up into his eyes constantly as the 6" disappeared behind red lips, and reappeared, wetter than before. His fingers were entwined in her hair, as he tried to slow down the pace to enhance the ecstasy. But she was resisting the forced braking.

Vijay realized that he is losing this tussle, so he pushed her away with some force. She groaned, scowled and then pouted, but she sat quietly. He got up, and went for her boobs. She held him down with her fingers running through his hair. Purring gently, then moaning intensely. Initially, he sucked and bit the right nipple till she was dry there, then shifted to the left and had his fill.

Vijay got up, went to the dressing table and returned with a box of condoms. He took out the chocolate flavoured, extra lubricated one and gave it to her. She knelt before the half erect member and started to caress it to full erection. Then she dressed him carefully and lovingly, cooing and humming lovingly. And then she gobbled him again. She sucked and slobbered and drooled over the chocolate flavour, as her fingers played with the cum sac. Mmmmmmm.

The baby started crying. She did not stop. Ravi went out. She continued. The baby stopped crying. She did not stop. Ravi came back and resumed filming and clicking. She did not stop. After ten minutes of relentless efforts, she felt the balls tightening. She took him all in, and tongued him to climax. He came. Into the condom.

She waited for 30 seconds and withdrew. She took off the condom, knotted it and kept it on the dressing table. Then she came back into his arms and they both slept.

Ravi withdrew quietly, switching off the lights, and he waited outside, watching the day break but not registering anything. He had not been given any further instructions. It was 5 AM. The baby started crying. He picked him up to rock him back to sleep. But the baby was hungry. When Manju did not appear for five minutes, Ravi kept the baby back on the bed and went to rouse her. She walked out in auto mode, naked and groggy.