Vanessa, My Dearest Friend Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rohini was actively deepthroating him when someone knocked at the door : It was Mukherjee with Naina on tow. Rohini didn't stop her active ministrations when her husband was in front of Dan. Mukherjee proposed to swap girls for the rest of the night. Dan couldn't dismiss the plea of Rohini's husband and, moreover, the idea of spending the rest of the night with Naina was quite pleasant. Mukherjee took his wife in his arms and carried her to his bedroom. From the possessive look in his eyes, you could have inferred that he had no intention of sleeping quietly with her that night. The idea that his wife had been taken repeatedly by his new friend really excited him a lot!

Late in the next morning, they left for a visit of the old town with its many monuments that dated from the Roman times to the last century. The weather was warm and sunny. Rohini wanted to walk unnoticed and put on a long tee shirt with platform shoes while Naina had opted for a tight red dress, very low cut in the back that emphasized her lithe beauty and matching high heeled shoes that made her legs look even more elegant and long!

Both girls were so horny after their restless night that by mutual agreement, they had decided not to bother to wear undies under their garments. They would thus be ready to be used by whoever wanted to enjoy them! The walk finally met all their expectations : Naina whispered something to Dan's ear and they hurried to the car while Mukherjee and Rohini followed more calmly. When they got to the car, safely parked in a blind alley, they saw Naina's dress thrown on the front seat. Mukerjee opened the door and was greeted by the moans and screams of Naina. Dan was pounding his cock into her pussy on the back seat. Then Dan and Naina left the car to take a drink in a nearby coffee shop. Meanwhile Rohini and her husband fucked quietly in the car.

When Naina and Dan returned to the car, Muherjee was lying naked on the back seat and Rohini was on top of him slowly impaling herself on his erect cock. They continued undisturbed as Dan drove home. Rohini came so many times that Naina lost count. Mukherjee shot a load in her mouth and at least one deep in her pussy! When they got home, they rushed to the den this time they paired differently, Mukherjee back with Naina and Dan with Rohini! On the next morning, Dan had an appointment at his office but Naina accompanied Rohini and her husband to the airport. She kissed them away, French kissing both of them in a very hot embrace, telling them to stay in contact and come and see her and Tim in Birmingham whenever they wanted.

- Sunita will come to fetch you at Miami airport. You'll recognize her easily : she will wear a saree...

- Does every girl wear a saree at any time in your little group?

- Most girls who belong to Kyrhan's harem do it often but not always : you have seen me wearing an European style dress! If you're interested to enter our master's harem, just tell Sunita or me. We will arrange for your initiation!

- What does that involve?

- Nothing really important as Rohini is married and expecting a baby from you, Mukherjee : Kyrhan will fuck her, pussy, mouth and ass hole. He is VERY huge but he knows how to deal with the tightest fuck holes! She will be of no use to you for a few weeks but You'll have the opportunity to fuck any of the girls in the harem, even princess Kira herself! Rohini will have to keep, from her initiation on, her back passage ready for Kyrhan's entry without advance notice. I keep a big dildo in my closet and I use it at least twice a week to keep my ass hole sufficiently loose to accommodate the Prince. Tim helps me to put it in but the main step to your initiation would be to have you bred by the Prince. You'll HAVE to have a baby sired by him!

- You had yourself, Naina?

- Yes, of course! He is the father of my second one! But you may be called to service anyone in our little community at any time. If I am summoned by Kyrhan and Tim cannot come along, another girl would come to take care of my husband! A few mails from Princess Kira and everything is arranged! Everyone is quite satisfied by our Organization so far!

Their plane was a bit late and they would lift off in the night. That perfectly suited Mukherjee who had loved when Rohini had left with a steward to be fucked in a rest room. Once on board, he asked for a comforter for Rohini and told her to strip naked under the comforter but to let the nearby passengers know that she was naked under the thin protection. Rohini bunched her saree up to reach for her knickers and let them fall on the floor. Then she undid her saree, negligently throwing her on an unoccupied seat. She finally hiked up her bottom on her seat to pull down her petticoat, letting her whole leg down from her waist down, escape on the side of the comforter. She had just her choli (cropped blouse) on but she unhooked her strapless bra and removed it. The lights had been dimmed for the night but her husband told her to frig her clit under the comforter.

Mukherjee knew from experience how his wife would react to the stimulation, naked under the comforter in the middle of so many men! He was soon rewarded by more and more audible sobs and revealing moans. Anyone in the vicinity would know that Rohini was actively masturbating. He pretended to be deep asleep and not to be aware of what his wife was doing.

Just a few moments later, a man on the other side of the aisle stood up and bent on Rohini. He passed an arm behind her back and the other under her knees. He lifted her from her chair with easiness, keeping her wrapped under the comforter against his chest. Rohini didn't try to protest and let the man smuggle her away, carrying her toward the toilets like a precious prize. She just put her arms around his neck in silent submission to the will of her abductor... The man had clearly seen the Emmanuelle movies where a similar scene was depicted. He closed the door of the toilets behind him. They were large with mirrors surrounding a sink. The man sat her on it with her legs dangling freely. He put his hands under her knees and parted them wide, pulling them sideways to force her to open herself completely to him...

Rohini had no intention to oppose him any resistance. Her pussy was soaked in anticipation of their coupling. He entered her quite easily and sunk his long and sinewy cock deep into her belly. A deep moan of ecstasy escaped her lips when she felt his pubic hair caressing her shaven and very sensitive pussy. He really knew how to properly fuck a girl, nothing to compare with Peter or Dan but a quite reasonable performance! She dutifully clamped her pussy tight around his cock to enhance his pleasure. He kissed her tits and ravaged her mouth before spewing his sperm into her. He even thought of licking her clit until she cummed another time. She was grateful for that kind attention!

Rohini thought it would be quite adequate if she took him in her expert mouth. Perhaps he would be able to fuck her again afterward! Her efforts received their due reward : the man soon exhibited a raging hard on. The nameless man lifted her legs in the air and put them on his shoulders. Her pussy and her ass hole were directly attainable by his beautiful cock. He hesitated for a moment and finally mounted her, sinking his cock into her ass hole until his balls slapped against her white ass. She was very excited herself. She reached down and massaged his cock as he rammed her anus. Her pussy was oozing fluids and they run down her crack, helping to lubricate her back passage!

Her anal sphincter was stretched out very thin like a rubber band around his massive shaft as he slowly fucked her tightest channel. She moaned in bliss and she yelled him to plant his seed into her bowels, at last!

The man kept screwing Rohini with all his strength as she crossed her feet behind his head. He knocked the wind out of her chest with each shove he made inside her ass. It only took a few more minutes before he let out a deep groan announcing that he was about to cum. Rohini could feel his cock jerking insanely each time he shot a wad of cum into her. He continued until his balls had been totally milked dry by Rohini. She would have been ready for a third session with this nice lover but he was fucked out! He carried her in his arms, back to her seat and deposited her carefully at her place before getting back to his own seat.

Several men were watching her with burning eyes. They had watched her being spirited away to the toilets and had heard revealing noises through the door. Rohini had been rather vocal even though the toilets were intended to be sound proof! Rohini expected to rest quietly when another man sat on the vacant seat on which she had dropped her saree. She turned inquiringly her head toward him. He smiled back to her and grabbed her by the waist. He was very strong and he forced her to straddle him with her knees planted on the seat on both sides of his massive frame. Rohini once more submitted to the will of some unknown lover. He took his cock in his hand and aimed it toward her slit. She was very wet and he was very hard. He didn't need to search for a long time before hitting target!

Rohini could feel the man's cock parting her pussy lips. He had perfectly positioned his cock between the folds of her pussy and he had just to push straight up into Rohini. He began moving his hips up and down faster into the pretty Indian woman's pussy. Mukherjee felt extraordinarily excited watching his wife being screwed by a total stranger in front of him in the center of a plane cabin with just a comforter covering her buttocks. Her nipples had become taut and were pointing through the fabric of her choli, threatening to pierce it! The man continued fucking Rohini until she started to respond. She soon reached another Earth shattering orgasm kicking her feet high into the air!

Mukherjee's cock was hard just thinking about his wife getting screwed by that large man not two feet from him! His heart skipped a beat as he saw his wife kissing the man. He grabbed her boobs and squeezed them fiercely. She begged him to press them with more force. She moaned in anguish as the man complied with her orders. She then told him to caress her tits until the pain had eased away. The man massaged her nice full tits like a good servant. Mukherjee wondered why she had still not gotten rid of her choli. Just as if she had caught his thought, she told her lover to unhook it and take it away, there in the crowded cabin with at least a dozen pair of eyes watching her!

The cock of Rohini's husband was beginning to get painfully hard knowing that below that this man's huge was ramming his wife's hot pussy and enjoying the wild contractions of her sizzling hot pussy. The man leaned forward and kissed Rohini once more deeply probing her mouth with his exploring tongue. Mukherjee could see the skin of their cheeks caving in as their tongues played in their glued mouths. The man turned around to see how many men were following their coupling. He seemed satisfied by the result of his investigation as he pulled away the comforter that was covering the lower part of Rohini's body.

His move was accompanied by several admiring gasps from the spectators and a single terrified one. Rohini didn't care to have her boobs exhibited but it was another thing of being stark naked in front of so many men who could see her being fucked like a whore. The fear made her pussy shrunk down and the sudden pressure triggered Tyrone's climax. Rohini's lover just wished that she had eggs patiently waiting for his potent baby seed. Her sleeping husband had a rather dark skin. He would be quite surprised to have babies as white as a Scotsman with red hair, just as he was! Rohini began to shake as she had a tremendous orgasm. She kicked her feet into the air as she opened her mouth to scream. The man hastily silenced her with his mouth and her scream was replaced by a gurgling noise.

The man disengaged swiftly and disappeared along the aisle to retrieve his seat. His cock pulled out of Rohini's pussy with a shameful loud plop. Mukherjee could see a large puddle of seed forming at the entrance of his wife's pussy and soiling her armchair. She opened her eyes to look him straight into the eyes :

- Thank you, darling, for the most pleasant air travel in my life! I had never realized how lucky I was of having married such a kind and loving man! I love you!

12