Vanessa, My Dearest Friend Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
871 Followers

- Now you have experimented some of our girly pleasures, Rohini, I would like you to make a good use of your mouth and your tongue!

Rohini nodded eagerly and bent down to cover Dee's ass hole with her lips, French kissing it eagerly. The Indian girl shamelessly spread the sexy woman's buttocks wider to give her horny tongue more room to play. She swirled her wet tongue tip around the puckered, well-licked rim of the gasping woman's anus.

- Well done, Rohini! Now you could offer the same service to my two daughters!

Rohini's breath was ragged and she was a bit haggard from the efforts she had provided to make Dee cum so magnificently. Her mouth was a bit sore but she felt it was her duty to make the three girls happy with her efforts. She bent down and parted Samantha's buttocks. Her anus was already throbbing in eager anticipation! Rohini was completely exhausted when Samantha at last cummed wildly! Joan was then so aroused she couldn't wait for Rohini to retrieve her senses. She decided to give Rohini a good thorough tongue bath as her mother and her three daughters exchanged when they weren't on duty and their mates weren't available!

Leaning forward, Joan nibbled at Rohini's pussy lips that ware shamelessly glistening with her pussy juices. She thrust her tongue straight into Rohini's gaping open cunt. Her tongue went deep into Rohini's ass hole and she wiggled it deep in her back passage. Rohini might be a very good amateur, she needed to build up her stamina to reach the perfection of a professional like Dee and her daughters! Joan was soon rewarded with a shower of delicious female pussy juices she swallowed as fast as she could! She was humming in joy as she was eating Rohini's pussy. Shortly after, she ceased her oral worship of the Indian girl's delicious fanny and she offered her butt to Rohini's tongue spreading her ass cheeks as wide as she could. Rohini complied, kissing licking it until Joan groaned with pleasure. Dee, always in command of the little group clapped her hands to indicate it was time to switch to more demanding activities.

- Stop, girls! We must not exhaust our poor Rohini. She has still four well-endowed men to milk dry if she can, five if you count Mukherjee! Joan, please summon our gang of stallions and tell them that Rohini is ready for them to use her just as they want! I will personally replace Janet taking care of Mukherjee. I heard Janet a couple of times screaming aloud her pleasure. It seems that Rohini's husband has interesting stamina. I would like to try him to my pleasure!

Dee told Mukherjee to sit in a deep armchair. She straddled him quite matter-of-factly, as if fucking a guy in presence of his wife and of her mate was something she did every day! From her position, she had a clear vision of what was developing in this fucking area! She told Rohini to kneel on the floor between Abbie and Tyrone. She was playing her two biggest cards first, probably to reduce Rohini's reserves of energy! Dee told the two men to take out their cocks and they complied. Abbie's cock was a bit longer but Tyrone's was a bit meatier! Both were probably among the most beautiful manhood Rohini had ever hear of or seen in magazines! Abbie's cock was still not completely hard and Dee told Rohini to pump both of them until they were as hard as they could be!

- Janet, take care of Al and Justin, I want them to impale Rohini as soon as Abbie and Tyrone have cummed in her pussy and ass hole! Make them very hard but DON'T MAKE THEM CUM!

Mukherjee seemed really excited watching his wife naked between two massive black men, quietly playing with their cocks. She was wanking them, then she sucked them before pressing their cocks between her huge melons! Dee could feel how much he enjoyed the situation as his cock throbbed wildly in her pussy. He couldn't lie in this situation! Rohini started to pump the two studs one after the other. She stopped at a moment and turned toward her husband her big brown and so innocent looking eyes :

- Both of these nice gentlemen are as hard as they could be and ready to fill me with their rich seed! Honey, are you sure you want to go on?

Mukherjee nodded and she sent him a big smooch. She straddled Abbie's cock and slowly impaled herself on his long shaft. When their crotches went into contact she bent down to press her tits against his muscular chest. Abbie exercised seriously every day and there was not an ounce of fat on his body. The contrast between Rohini's pure white skin and Abbie's very dark complexion was simply breath taking. Even Dee was fascinated by their coupling! Rohini took her ass cheeks in her hands and parted them with all her strength.

- Tyrone, I am ready to receive you up my ass! Be gentle with me, please : I have never accommodated two cocks that huge at the same time!

- Don't fear anything, Rohini! I am not some sort of a Barbarian!

Tyrone pushed his huge cock into Rohini's arse as slowly as he had told her. She gasped a few times as he gradually stretched her ass hole to fit around his big pole but he finally entered her to the hilt. When he was sure he would never get deeper, he stopped for a moment to enjoy the rich sensations he was providing her : Rohini was clamping and unclamping her inner muscles in rhythm with the penetration of both her lovers. Both men really enjoyed her vice like grip! They didn't wait too long before they both came, deep in her pussy and ass!

Abbie and Tyrone were still rock hard but they slowly disengaged to leave the place to Justin and Al but Rohini told then to stay on the bed. She took first Tyrone's cock in her mouth and started to suck on it as she stroked Abbie. She seemed not to be disgusted at all by the brown stains that covered his cock. She took a beer on the table, telling them with a big laugh that it was to rinse her mouth! Then she took Abbie's cock and sucked on it some, before returning to Tyrone's. She kept switching from one to the other, taking care to offer her husband a perfect view on her activities! Rohini then straddled Tyrone, letting her pussy sink with her own weight on his cock with an initial gasp and a series of more and more desperate moans!

- Your turn, Abbie! Your cock is a bit longer than Tyrone or Mukherjee's. You are certainly going to explore uncharted territories and I love thinking it will be Dee's life mate who does me such an honour!

Dee stopped humping Mukherjee to follow the coupling between Rohini and her two black studs! She would have loved to have Justin and Al enter the fun at the same time, one of them would fuck Rohini's mouth while the other rubbed his cock between her pendulous tits! God, Rohini seemed quite able to receive more men : Dee would like Rohini to wank two other men with her hands while a last one worked her long hair around his cock. Rohini would be totally used in front of her husband : it would be something she would arrange for the next day. Rohini would be totally initiated to prostitution! It would be extremely difficult for the young Indian bride to return to her previous normal life!

When Abbie and Tyrone filled her holes a second time, Rohini felt quite proud they had lost a significant part of their initial hardness, but she had little time to enjoy such a minor victory as Justin and Al arrived with raging hard on that requested urgently all her attention! Dee could no more follow the next activities as she had turned toward Mukherjee and she was busy working his limp cock in her mouth. She sucked it like a robot until it was hard again. Mukherjee had never been drained so thoroughly. One thing was sure : he wouldn't be able to fuck his wife that night and Rohini would be as horny as hell for her initiation to the Chinese brothel. The customers would have it for their money! He wondered whether Dee had done it on purpose. She seemed of a so superior intelligence that he could be right but Mukherjee wasn't adverse to it! He had wanted a hot wife who would be ready to meet his sexual needs and Rohini seemed to be perfectly in her role!

Rohini took a shower with the four men in the main bathroom while Dee and her daughter went to another bathroom with Mukherjee... There was a lot of laughing, giggling and touching in both places. Rohini was often on her knees sucking the four men, desperately trying to give them back sufficient hardness to enter her. She finally got dressed in a sexy red outfit that Dee had chosen for her. It was very short and the cleavage was awfully deep. With her eight inches heels, her ostentatious make up and her total lack of any undies, Rohini could have the name "Whore" stencilled on her forehead! When they entered a trendy restaurant, all the customers turned toward her. Rohini walked to their table wiggling her bottom as lewdly as she could and making her boobs bounce wildly at each step!

Rohini spent the night spread eagled on the dining table with her wrists and ankles tied to the table and a large pillow thrust under her buttocks so her night visitors could use her three holes just as they wanted. Samantha had blindfolded her to prevent her to know who, man and woman, would visit her during the night. She seldom could sleep for a whole hour straight but she didn't complain. The situation was so exciting!

Dee woke up Rohini quite early on the next morning, taking care not to awaken Mukherjee. They went straight to the brothel beauty parlour. Rohini emerged from it totally transformed : wax depilated from her toes to her upper lip and even a few hair around her ear hole and a few other one growing around her ass hole. She now knew that the brothel customers were expected to use her in any conceivable way a woman could be used and she was so excited in anticipation! Dee received the same treatment then the two girls received a massage before a gala make up was applied to stun the customers. Rohini got more and more aroused with every passing minute. The final touch was when they entered a fashion store.

Dee had sent them Rohini's measurements and they had prepared in record time an extraordinary dress : it looked like a ghagra (a long body fitting skirt worn usually with a choli), tightly clinging to her body under the waist with a micro bikini top. The material was totally see through and left nothing to imagination. Rohini looked at herself in a mirror : she had never thought she would ever wear anything so slutty! She was about to tell Dee she couldn't wear anything so obscene when Mukherjee entered the booth. Rohini blushed and tried to hide her breasts with her hands. He laughed and pushed her hands away from her body, forcing her to exhibit her body to him.

- You are superb, Rohini! Will you give me the pleasure of returning to the Chinese Brothel with you with your arm under mine?

- This outfit is so shameful!

- We aren't in India! No one knows you here and the only limit is the risk of being arrested by police. You'll wear a silk coat to hide the transparency of your ghagra skirt and everything will be fine!

As her husband had approved her appearance, Rohini's objections dissolved instantly and she accompanied him with no fuss. Mukherjee left her to the care of Dee who made her enter a lounge with wide settees around the room. Rohini was told to take a seat there and wait quietly for the visitors. She should smile to any people entering the room, looking as sexy as she could, caving her belly and offering her breasts under her flimsy dress. If a potential customer seemed interested, she would be told to parade in front of him. It was the moment her sex appeal would help the customer to close the deal. She had to walk the most sensuous she could, laugh at any joke he could make, speak with her most sexy voice!

There were six other girls waiting in the lounge but none were as pretty or as sexy than Rohini. Dee was quite sure she would be in high demand. She just waited to see how Rohini would fare with her first customer. Becoming a whore could be very difficult for some girls while other ones got immediately the knack of it! She didn't need to worry for a long time : a fat man Dee knew as a rich dealer of silk and luxury goods of Chinese origin entered the lounge. He had a cursory look around the room and his eyes immediately focused on Rohini. A waiter, noticing his interest whispered to his ear that Rohini was a new recruit, freshly deflowered by her husband, sent there to improve her knowledge on the ways to give pleasure to her husband and his friends!

The waiter told Rohini to walk around to display her body for the pleasure or Mr Weng! Rohini offered the Chinese man a bright smile that would have melted the ice cap of the North Pole! She walked around the big Chinese man with an elfin grace. Her dress offered glimpses on the treasures of her body, her thin waist, her proud breasts, her elegant thighs or her delicious ass cheeks. Mr Weng was fascinated and handed the waiter the fee he asked with no discussion. Rohini followed the two men, still smiling.

Dee was delighted, She had followed Rohini's presentation from a computer screen in the next room with Mukherjee next to her. When Mr Weng paid, Dee bent to her right and offered him an open mouth kiss! When they looked again to the screen, Rohini and her first customer had disappeared and some of the rejected women were furious ; a newbie being chosen instead of a professional prostitute! Mukherjee would have liked to know how his wife behaved at this moment but no one was allowed to peek except with an unknown customer, for the girl's security!

Mr Wang was telling Rohini at this precise moment :

- Kneel, girl! What's your name?

- Rohini, sir! I am of Indian origin!

- I don't like this name, it's sounding too foreign for my taste. I will call you Chuyen! Remember this name if we meet again in the future!

- Yes, Master!

Rohini knelt obediently at the feet of Mr Wang. His hand came out sharply to press her head downward. He said nothing and Rohini wondered what he was wanting. He pressed harder on her head and she understood what he was wanting. She fumbled in his black trousers and took out his beautiful cock. It was quite sizable if smaller than Abbie or Tyrone's glorious manhood. His cock looked quite white and it jumped out as soon as she had taken it out of his clothes. Rohini took it into her small hands. She bent down and took the tip of the cock in her mouth. Mr Wang nodded in silent approval. He leant down deeper into the armchair he had chosen and let Rohini perform. She had gained a considerable experience during her honeymoon trip. She bent down and took Mr Weng's cock deeper in her mouth. She started to roll her tongue around his shaft. It was the first time she experimented this whorish caress but Mr Weng seemed to appreciate it! She felt reassured and sufficiently emboldened to run her tongue around his cock head. She was now a prostitute and she had to worship this cock and make it discharge his cum into her mouth. Dee had told her that all the customers of the brothel were perfectly clean of any disease! She swirled her tongue around Mr Weng's cock and he uttered a light moan. She started to lick him as if his cock was a lollipop. His hand stayed still on top of her head as she continued to tongue, lick and suck him. Mr Weng's cock was growing steadily in her mouth. It was now about the same size as Justin or Al, a bit smaller than her husband's. It was also getting bigger. She had taken Abbie's cock in her mouth when she was showering and it had been a precious experience for her. She was thankful for Dee to have organized her training so perfectly. She didn't want to disappoint Abbie's mate! She kept trying to move up and down the long length and she gradually gained inches after inches. Mr. Weng pressed the top of her head with more force until she felt his pubic hair rubbing her lips! It was done : she had taken him whole. She was quite proud of her achievement! She continued to suck his thick cock and swirl her tongue around his shaft. She was taken by surprise when he filled her mouth with his spunk. She felt relieved when his thick cream coated her mouth and her throat!

- You are a very good cocksucker, young whore! Your husband will be proud of your abilities!.

Mr Weng looked down at the young wife on her knees before him, waiting for his signal to swallow the semen filling her mouth. He waved to her to give his ascent and she immediately complied, grateful to get rid of the sticky cum! He made her lie on the settee where he was sitting. He positioned himself just at the apex of her thighs. His cock found its place by itself in direct contact with her pussy. He told her in his usual calm and very authoritative voice to spread her thighs to receive him. She had been waiting to receive this order since she had entered the Chinese Brothel and she complied immediately! Her elegant legs parted as his hand felt between her thighs. Her dress made a flower around her pussy that was clearly waiting for some big pistil! She gasped when his fingers started to play with her pussy lips. She even screamed when Mr Weng reached for her clit! She discovered at this moment that she had become dripping wet while she was giving head to her first customer.

Mr Weng told Rohini to strip naked so that he could enjoy her beauty. He was quite pleased to have the honour of initiating this new recruit. He had paid a nearly double fee for that pleasure but this girl was worth the price he had paid to get her! He then told her to help him remove his own clothes.

- You should never close your legs or your mouth when you are with a customer. Always be prepared to service your guest! You will soon become accustomed to receive big cocks in either of your womanly holes. Already I have already filled your mouth. In a few minutes, I will visit your nice pussy and before I leave you, I will also dump my cum in your ass hole. You must always be ready to service a man, your husband, your lover, or a customer when you are a whore! You must never deny access to your body to any man of age, be he your neighbour, your cousin, your brother, your father or your son! Mr Weng thrust three fingers into her tight pussy and smiled as she whipped her head to the side in an elegant gesture of her neck! He pressed his cock into her pussy and slammed his cock forward violently. She wasn't his pampered wife but a lowly whore to be used and abused! She screamed when he entered her so forcefully but deep in her mind, she enjoyed his brutality : that was how she loved to be fucked, how she needed to be used!

Mr Weng was the first of a long series of men who filled her three holes in a continuous stream during the next hours. Rohini received the last one around midnight. She was utterly exhausted but she dutifully accompanied the man to the door of the bedroom and she told him proudly that he was the fifty-third man she had serviced that day. Mukherjee was already waiting behind the door. He helped her to her bed for a much needed rest but he didn't stay with his wife. He was expected in Dee's flat for a meeting with the four sexy girls and their mates! Abbie and his team were quite ready to share their girls with him! He locked the door behind him as Dee had instructed him to do and left. His cock was pointing forward in eager anticipation for the pleasures he would enjoy during the night! Rohini's fascinating sex spree had made him real horny and that was the main reason he had married her. He now needed urgent release and he didn't find anything wrong if his wife didn't benefit of his lust! Her duty was just to make him hard. He would empty his balls into another pussy, mouth or ass hole! For the moment, he would like to double team Dee with Abbie, then he had noticed the delectable bottom of Janet. Maybe Justin would let him enjoy her alone for a change!

dan57
dan57
871 Followers
12