Accidental Gangbang: Blindfold Orgy

Story Info
Before the wedding they have a 6-person orgy at the church.
17.9k words
4.59
260k
273
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summary: Before the wedding they have a 6-person orgy at the church.

Thanks to: Tex Beethoven for editing and to xxx who requested and sponsored this sequel.

Note 1: This is another sequel to 2014's Accidental Gangbang (which was originally intended as a stand-alone story, but after over a million reads and lots of requests, I went back and re-read the rather short and simple original story (which was re-edited in March 2018).

The next story began the next morning, and this one continues that evening at Le Chateau Club. Reading the first three parts isn't mandatory for reading this part, but of course it won't hurt, and they're pretty wild.

Note 2: In the original story, Accidental Gangbang, a bride-to-be named Clarissa realizes she had spent some weeks being Bridezilla, so she decides to give her fiancé Dwayne an early wedding gift, to thank him for being so patient. With the assistance of her best friend Amy who then leaves, leaving her to it, she hides in a two-holed Christmas box so she can surprise him with her virgin ass and whatever else he might choose to enjoy. Unfortunately for her plan (but fortunately for her sexual awakening), her fiancé's friends unexpectedly (to her) show up for his Bachelor Party, and in order to remain anonymous, she finds herself sucking cocks and getting fucked by all the men (including her father-in-law-to-be and even her own oblivious father). The only man not to use the anonymous slut-in-a-box is her fiancé... demonstrating that he is a man of loyalty and character.

Her buzzing phone in the next room and a text message from Amy alerts Dwayne who the slut-in-a-box is, and after he rushes everyone out, he opens the box. After tearfully explaining everything, and to her great surprise finding he's not angry with her, Clarissa finally succeeds in giving her virgin ass to her fiancé, and then gets double penetrated for the first time as well when the best man walks back in on them to retrieve his wallet, and he too learns the truth about who the boxed slut had been.

In Accidental Gangbang: A Lez Munchfest, Clarissa's sexual awakening is pushed further when her best friend Amy, who's tried to convince her to explore her lesbian side for years, devours her at the kitchen table the next morning, and also demonstrates on her that the g-spot isn't a myth. After a kinky bachelorette party that evening, Clarissa, Amy and her mother Katie go to the famous Le Chateau Club where the party hits a whole new level (with guest appearances by Governor Greene and the always delicious Big Rosie).

This third part continues immediately after Clarissa and her mother double team Big Rosie and playfully hint (actually it's pretty blunt... see below) at some incestuous mom and daughter fucking.

In Accidental Gangbang: An Incest Show, (continued immediately after A Lez Munchfest) Clarissa and her mother become the center of attention for the entire Le Chateau as they cross the forbidden taboo line of mother and daughter in the wickedest of ways.

.....

.....

.....

.....

.....

NOW: Accidental Gangbang: Blindfolded Orgy

After the wild orgy at Le Chateau Club, which concluded with the kinky incestuous sex between Clarissa and her mother, things calmed down.

As Clarissa and her mother waited for an Uber after the wild debauchery of the past couple of hours, Clarissa shared the shocking secret that she'd accidentally fucked Mom's husband, her Dad. Mom was shocked and amused, although not really angry. Clarissa guessed how could she be, after what the two of them had just done together at the club?

Truth was, for Mrs. Wilson this revelation ended her brief bout with guilt at both cheating on her husband and committing the illegal act of incest... but now she knew her husband had cheated first and although he didn't know it, he'd also committed incest first.

For both Clarissa and her mother, Katie Wilson, the wildest bachelorette parties ever had changed not only their relationship, but also their core beings.

Clarissa arrived home and went directly to bed, rolling in beside a sleeping Dwayne and wondering how she could possibly tell him all that had transpired at her bachelorette party and afterwards. She'd thought his bachelor party was wild, as she herself had sucked and fucked pretty much every friend of his, as well as sucking her father-in-law-to-be and wilder yet, fucking... or rather being fucked by... her own father.

Now she'd also had sex with her mother in front of the Governor of her state and an entire club full of women.

It was unbelievable; even porn wasn't that outrageous.

Yet it was all true.

She closed her eyes and drifted off into slumber, thinking how much her life had been spun completely on its head, following a single moment of spontaneity leading to her accidental gangbang.

.....

The next morning, just as she'd promised Dwayne before she'd left for her bachelorette party, although at the time of that conversation she was mostly kidding, thinking nothing of note would happen, she told him everything.

He didn't say a word the entire time, even when she revealed Mom and she had serviced the Governor of Massachusetts and very likely the next President.

Dwayne listened first with curiosity and excitement, and then shock and intrigue, and then utter astonishment... the only constant during his hearing about his bride-to-be's lengthy, vivid night of lesbian sex being his raging hard-on.

Clarissa worried she'd gone too far this time, since everything beginning with her taking the first anonymous cock in the box, and then every subsequent act, had seemed to be going too far... so eventually she had to actually go too far for her fiancé to accept.

Finally, Dwayne spoke the only word he could think of that somehow captured everything he was thinking and feeling. "Wow."

"Is that 'Wow, I'm hard, and all I can think of right now is that I need to face fuck my wife, drill her pussy or ream her ass,'" Clarissa asked wickedly, her telling the story having gotten her pussy sopping wet and hoping being verbally nasty would keep it real, "Or, 'Wow, you're a dirty fucking whore I no longer want to marry?'"

Clarissa truthfully wasn't sure which extreme the next words from his mouth would reveal. He had an impressive poker face, as he gazed steadily at her across the kitchen table. She tried to show some nylon leg, as she was in a robe and was still wearing the thigh high stockings from last night's debauchery.

"Wow, so do I get to fuck your Mom, too?'" he finally asked after keeping her waiting for a good fifteen seconds following her question. He wanted to make her squirm a little bit... he knew this would drive her nuts. Truth was, he'd never been more turned on in his life... even after the shocking revelation when he discovered it was his bride-to-be in the box and that all his friends, his father, and his father-in-law-to-be had all been sucked by her or had fucked her.

"I'm sure she'd love to have your big dick in her," Clarissa opined with a wicked smile, "apparently my father isn't much of a lover, she hasn't come from penetration in years." Clarissa paused for a few seconds before adding, "Well, before last night anyway, when we fucked each other with a double-ended-dildo."

"Crazy," he said, shaking his head. "And the Governor? Really?"

Clarissa was relieved to see he was as turned on by her story as she'd been while living it.

"As crazy as it sounds, everything I told you is completely true," she said, moving her nylon-clad foot between his legs and to his very hard cock. "Did you get hard thinking about your future wife, your future mother-in-law, my best friend, or Governor Greene?"

"Check, check, check and check," he answered, as he moaned from the silken feet rubbing his cock.

"So are you going to plug one of my holes, or what?" Clarissa asked bluntly, enjoying the freedom to say whatever she wanted.

He stood up, walked to his bride-to-be, pulled her up from her chair, slung her over his shoulder and carried her to the bedroom ass-first, like a primitive caveman.

For Clarissa it was fucking hot.

He tossed her on the bed, wanting to be back in charge.

"Mmmmmm," Clarissa purred, looking at him and loving his taking charge, "did hearing about my being a dirty lesbian incestuous slut really get you all excited?"

Dwayne got naked, got on the bed, spread her legs and said, all sweetness, "You get me excited."

"So you don't really want to fuck my Mom?" Clarissa asked, the visual turning her on. It was the least she could do after sucking his dad, fucking her Dad, and dominating her own mother.

"I didn't say that at all," he denied, thinking how amazing it would be to fuck an older version of his bride-to-be.

"So, you DO want to fuck my Mommy?" Clarissa asked again, the term 'Mommy' somehow so much hotter and more taboo.

"I plead the Fifth," he said, still avoiding answering, as he moved his hands up her nylon legs and slid his cock into her very wet pussy. "Although you probably need to fuck my Mom at some point, too."

"You want to watch me munching on your Mom's cunt?" she moaned as he began fucking her. Clarissa couldn't explain it, but her accidental gangbang had awakened a side of her she never really knew existed. She was now saying whatever popped into her head, and doing whatever she wanted sexually. As bizarre as it sounded, her accidental gangbang had liberated her from being somewhat of a prude her entire life.

"I wouldn't avert my eyes," he laughed, as the visual popped into his head, but he added as the incestuous angle somehow enhanced the taboo reality, "but I'd rather see you buried in your own Mom's pussy."

"You bad boy," she purred, as she wrapped her nylon legs around him and pulled him deeper into her as she pondered how she could make both of those activities happen. Getting her Mom to fuck him would likely be easy, Mom had declared herself her daughter's pet. But the idea of seducing her mother-in-law was a rather wicked proposition. She wasn't sure she had the seductress gene in her, but perhaps with Amy's help...

"Although I also wouldn't mind your Mom's lips wrapped around my cock, either," he smiled as he kissed her. He added, recalling his father-in-law's disclosure, "Your father said she has a vacuum mouth."

"Are you implying my mother is a better dick sucker than I am?" Clarissa teased, trying to give him an annoyed look.

"Just saying I wouldn't mind finding out for sure," he said as he pulled out, flipped her onto her stomach and slammed back into her.

"I'll make that happen," Clarissa promised as she moaned, as the new angle really stimulated her, as did the wicked incestuous talk, something she'd seriously never considered in any fantasy before her accidental gangbang. She was already thinking of wicked ways to get her Mom indeed to suck and perhaps fuck her husband-to-be. She knew Dwayne would give her the fucking orgasm her father apparently couldn't deliver.

"You'd better," Dwayne said, as he really slammed into his bride, the wicked possibilities having his balls boiling.

"I can't wait for you to have your big cock face fucking my mother or slamming into her creamy cunt," Clarissa said wickedly, again not believing the audacious words spewing from her mouth.

For Clarissa, everything sexual was now classified as BAG and AAG; Before Accidental Gangbang, or After Accidental Gangbang.

"Oh fuck," Dwayne grunted a few strokes later, as her promise was the final straw, and he filled his wild fiancée with a morning load of cum.

"That was quick," Clarissa moaned, Dwayne usually taking a while to come, "you must really want to get my Mommy naked."

"Oh God," he groaned, as he continued spewing his load into her.

"Maybe we need to give you an ARG, an Accidental Reverse Gangbang," Clarissa suggested, a plan already forming. It wouldn't be a dozen guys like she'd taken in her mouth and cunt, but it would still be rather naughty and hot.

"What are you thinking?" he asked curiously, as he pulled out a bit later.

Clarissa rolled over, rubbing her pussy as her orgasm was semi-close, and answered with a sly smile, "That's for me to know and you to find out at the last minute."

"You brat," he smiled back, realizing he had come before she had, something (to his credit) that rarely happened.

"I just want to keep the surprises coming."

"And coming and coming," he retorted playfully, as he decided to do something he'd fantasized for a long time.

"Exactly," she nodded, as she furiously rubbed herself.

"Let me help you with that," he offered, as he lowered himself between her spread legs and licked her creampie... his creampie. Truth was, he'd always wondered what a creampie would taste like, but had been too ashamed to come right out and admit it. It seemed like a rather gay thing. But after all his fiancée had done, he suddenly decided just to go for it.

"Oh my," Clarissa moaned, it being Dwayne's turn to surprise her.

"I've always wanted to try this," he admitted to her.

"Eat a creampie or eat guy cum?" Clarissa asked, a little surprised, but curious.

"A creampie," Dwayne answered, although truthfully the idea of sucking a cock had popped into his head on rare occasions... as had the idea of getting fucked in the ass... although in those rare fantasies, it was a pegging, like Ryan Reynolds in Deadpool. Of course before the past couple of days it had been a fantasy he'd assumed would remain just that.

"No cock sucking for you?" Clarissa moaned, not sure if that was a turn on for him or not.

Deciding just to throw it out there and see where it landed, he answered, "No, but perhaps a little pegging."

"Ohhhh," Clarissa moaned in surprise as he surprised her yet again while he lapped away at her leaking cum-filled pussy. "You bad boy," she added, as she closed her eyes and enjoyed his eager tongue while pondering these revelations. She'd never considered a creampie before, but now she was. Both the idea of herself eating a creampie from someone's pussy, as well as the erotic idea of watching her husband eat his own cum from her own pussy or someone else's. Having wielded a strap-on last night, the idea of fucking Dwayne was suddenly rather appealing. She'd reveled in the power of being the fucker instead of the fuckee... and the idea of being able to have that power in her own marital bed was very stimulating.

Dwayne licked the very contrasting tastes and textures, finding them as erotic as he'd imagined. He was a bit of a people pleaser, and pleasing his fiancée always made him happy.

Even after all the shocks of the past two nights, Clarissa was somehow still being surprised... the sexual dominoes of kink seemed to be tumbling like crazy. She moaned, encouraging him, "Yes, eat that tasty creampie."

Dwayne could tell she was close, and he attacked her pussy aggressively.

"Oh yes baby, eat my creampied cunt," Clarissa moaned as she grabbed his head and began grinding her pussy up and down on his face... something she'd never done before.

Dwayne kept attacking her box, his face getting wet, until it became soaked with a mixture of their cum when she screamed, "Yes baby, I'm coming!"

He lapped up both her and his cum for a couple of minutes, as she let go and collapsed on the bed, enjoying the intense orgasm swirling through her.

"You look hot with our mingled cum glistening all over your face," Clarissa said.

"You always look hot," Dwayne said, moving up and kissing her.

When he broke the kiss, she smiled, "That was new."

He shrugged, "I saw it in a porn scene once, and thought it looked delicious."

"Was it?" she paused for dramatic effect before finishing the query, "delicious?"

"It was different," he answered after a pause.

"Different good or different bad?" she asked.

"Definitely good," he nodded, kissing her again.

"You can eat my cum-filled cunt anytime you want," Clarissa offered generously.

"Good to know," he smiled.

"And you know I now have some experience wielding a strap-on," Clarissa smiled.

"Oh, right," Dwayne said, realizing he may have opened up another Pandora's Box... a Pandora's Backdoor Box.

"I really liked doing the fucking," Clarissa stressed.

"I imagine it was hot," he said, trying to imagine his soon-to-be wife wearing a strap-on.

"It was liberating," she said. "And I may have to liberate that ass of yours soon."

"Oh God, I may have awakened a monster."

"A monster?" Clarissa pouted.

"I mean a beautiful sexual deviant," Dwayne corrected.

"That's better," Clarissa approved.

"My beautiful sexual deviant," Dwayne smiled, kissing her again. He couldn't explain it, but somehow the accidental gangbang had liberated them both. No way could he have planned or predicted such a thing... yet it had rekindled their sex life a million percent.

"Any other secret fantasies you have?" she asked.

"Banging your Mom," Dwayne answered wickedly.

"And then I could eat her creampie after you shot your load in my Mommy's cunt," Clarissa replied, upping the ante of taboo wickedness.

"Fuck, I love you," he smiled.

"Fuck, I love you too," she retorted playfully .

"Shower?"

"Shower," she agreed, as they got out of bed for the second time today.

Hours later Clarissa got her period, which would continue all week until right before the big day. A day that was going to be a wickedly wild wedding of the western ages. Yes, she loved the alliteration.

"I've got good news and bad news," Clarissa declared after dinner.

"The bad news?"

"I've decided no sex until our wedding day," Clarissa declared.

"Oh."

"Because of the good news," she added.

"Which is?"

"I just got my period."

"Oh, that is good news," he nodded, since the lone worry of the accidental gangbang had been what if she'd gotten pregnant.

"Agreed."

"Well, there are still blow jobs and anal," he tried to negotiate.

"Don't worry, I'll make it up to you in a big way on Saturday," she promised, a wicked plan already forming in her head.

"Fine," Dwayne sighed dramatically, like Clarissa did when she was annoyed.

"Don't worry," Clarissa said, shifting to a male voice as best as she could, "Saturday will be... in the words of the great Barney Stinson," both their favourite show when they first started dating, "LEGENDARY!"

.....

Friday night, Clarissa stayed at her Mom's. She'd always been superstitious and believed strongly in the groom not seeing the bride on their wedding day until she was walking down the aisle. She did believe though, that the superstition didn't go both ways; she was allowed to see him before the wedding on their wedding day, and that would be the loophole to make her husband's fantasy come true.

"So, Mom, I have an idea," Clarissa said as they each had a glass of wine while watching Sleepless in Seattle as the first of their Meg Ryan pre-wedding day ceremony. Next was You've Got Mail, followed by When Harry Met Sally (that was the movie where Clarissa learned to fake an orgasm, which had been useful in high school and college before she met Dwayne... and ever since then it hadn't been necessary).

"I'm all ears," Mom smiled, having been excited all day for tonight after Amy called and ordered her to be dressed in sexy lingerie underneath her attire for an evening of lesbian debauchery.

"Me too," Amy added, having insisted on staying with her pets the night before the wedding to have some girl-girl fun.

"So, I fucked a lot of guys and ate a lot of pussy last weekend," Clarissa said.