Vanessa, my Dearest Friend Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
874 Followers

This time, it was different : she had his big cock in her ass hole and its double in her pussy. She felt awfully distended and it added to her excitement! At that moment, Vanessa joined into the fun, making havoc in her pussy. After a short explorative time, the father and the daughter started to work at unison. Rohini's pleasure soared to sky-high levels! She climaxed wildly from their big cocks ravaging her holes. She could feel her husband ready to shoot his sperm into her back passage. She yelled to him :

- Cum, Mukherjee! Fill your wife's bowels with your hot sperm! Cum in your pregnant wife's belly! You are sharing your wife with your daughter and I love it!

Rohini screamed and bucked violently. Mukherjee could not hold back any longer. He needed a release! He exploded in her ass hole, sending what felt like gallons in her forbidden hole. Vanessa was increasing her pace, wishing to make her friend cum a second time without cooling down! Mukherjee pulled out and lay on the floor, trying to regain his breath. Vanessa had also cummed on her own as she fucked Rohini. The strap on dildo had a second prick on the inside. Each time Vanessa rammed her dildo into her stepmother's pussy, she rammed the other one in her own pussy. It was shorter than her father's cock but had the same girth. She could imagine she was fucking her father through Rohini's body, some form of incest, something she had always hated!

Vanessa disengaged in her turn and cuddled in her father's arms, leaving Rohini hanging from her chains. She didn't complain. She could have told them to set her free and they would probably have complied but being fettered and unable to move was a major turn on for the submissive slut she had become! She had loved being used by her husband as if she was his slave and she had also enjoyed being fucked by her old friend Vanessa, No! Mistress Vanessa. She had to keep in mind that Vanessa was a dome and she could use her for her pleasure : anytime, anywhere anyhow was to become her mantra!

Rohini's shoulders were beginning to hurt when Mukherjee stirred on the floor. It awakened Vanessa from her slump. He took his naked daughter's waist in his arm and faced Rohini. Vanessa told her :

-Your initiation is a success, Rohini! I never thought you would perform so well! You've seen my love seat under my desk but there is exactly the same under my father's, a third one in our playroom in our house and a last one on the terrace! That means you are going to switch from a love seat to another with little time in between! I've already told you to call me Mistress Vanessa and it would be most logical if you called your husband Master Mukherjee! You are his inferior, a lowly submissive and you must keep in mind at any time your status!

Vanessa took from a drawer a leather case. She opened it and showed its content to Rohini. There was a necklace with Swarowski crystals. It looked somewhat like a dog collar or a choker with a medal attached in front. Vanessa presented it to her eyes and made her read it. It was inscribed with the words : "Rohini, slave of Mukherjee". There were also two matching earrings : on one you could read in bold letters : "I am a slut for my Master" and on the other one : "Master, fuck me hard!". Vanessa also produced a black leather leash and she attached it to Rohini's collar.

-We have still to work one or two hours before we return home. You are going to entertain your husband while we work. Just like for my pussy but remember : you suck his cock but you don't make him cum!

Rohini took great care following her mistress' instructions. Her husband had another computer program running with the ever moving dildos and the electric shocks : less voltage but more frequent. Rohini enjoyed it much more than Vanessa's. She cummed wildly, screaming very long and loud although her husband had gagged her with his cock down her gullet. When they finished working, Mukherjee pulled her from under his desk with her leash and made her lie on his desk on her back, her pussy just exposed on the edge of the desk and her head hanging down on the opposite side. Her breasts were pointing to the ceiling, already taut with excitement. Somewhere, Rohini thought that she would often take this position in the future! She was fast becoming the house slut, relishing in her husband and her step daughter's total control of her, loving every minute of the sex with them, doing whatever they wanted anytime they wanted. That was even worse than that : she wasn't a slave to a man and his daughter but she was a slave to a computer!

Mukherjee offered his huge cock to her mouth. She took him in eagerly. Her nose was banging against his balls. She was just flustered not being able to lick his anus! She slavered on his cock, quite aware it would end up deep in her pussy or her ass soon! It was her husband who decided it was time to change their position. Rohini would have kept sucking him until the next morning! Mukherjee was nicely aroused, hard and wild. He slipped his cock into her pussy. She moaned and pushed back.

-Yes, Master Mukherjee! Fuck me hard. I am a whore for your cock!

She was wild, digging her fingernails into his thigh. He had never seen her in such a state of excitement! He bit and kissed her breasts, pinning her down with his weight, and stroked her smooth shaved pussy, slipping one finger in, then a second one. Then he forced her thighs apart and positioned his hard cock at the entrance to her dripping wet slit. She was really enjoying what was being done to her!

He pushed his cock into her, like a master owning his slave. He was a very strong guy, and she couldn't stop him. She knew that no one would come to her rescue even if she screamed! He smiled back at her, knowing she was enjoying to be used so brutally. She was completely wet and she was panting in excitement like a bitch in heat.

Her knees drew up either side of him, and they started to fuck, rocking faster and faster. Within a minute, they both came, he plunging into her pussy as hard and deep as he could get while she arched her belly up to meet his thrusts. She reached another fantastic climax as he filled her belly with his hot cum.

That was as she loved it now : her husband dominated her and his wife just submitted. That was how it had worked for countless times. Rohini had thought otherwise but her honeymoon had convinced her that she could find more pleasure in that situation!

Vanessa came to lead her friend to the car in the basement of the offices. She was on her leash and still naked. Vanessa had tied her hands to her collar with manacles and had silenced her with a ball-gag. Even if they met a stranger, she couldn't scream for help! She just wondered how she would cross the road to return home. Even at this hour, people would notice a naked girl travelling in a car! But she should have known that her husband didn't leave anything astray. He made her enter the car boot. It was wide and empty and she fitted in easily... Vanessa tied her feet to rings attached to the floor and she did the same with the leash. She was secured on her four, like an animal!

Rohini felt that something was missing for her to feel complete. Mukherjee had closed the boot but Vanessa opened it again a few seconds later.

- Sorry, Rohini! My father didn't know I had pleasure eggs for you!

Vanessa placed one in her pussy and another in her arse. They were vibrators, and she had set them to the highest speed. They were buzzing loudly as she pushed them into her belly. Rohini started climaxing almost immediately and it wasn't a single climax but a chain of them! She was already delirious as the car sped away toward an unexpected life for Rohini. She would service her husband, his daughter and their friends as completely as she could for their mutual enjoyment...

(To be continued?)

Suggestions are welcome

dan57
dan57
874 Followers
12