A Cheating Wife

Story Info
Her cheating had its consequences.
9.5k words
3.07
98.4k
79
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Afterhours22
Afterhours22
1,129 Followers

I had my suspicions for quite some time now, that began after she joined a gym across town. Jenna never had any issues staying in shape as far back as I could remember. She was only about 5'2" tall and had been a top gymnast when she was in high school. She had qualified to go to the Olympic trials, but a torn ACL ended her dreams of that. Through it all she always kept herself in exceptionally good shape, so her wanting to join a gym, was never a reason for suspicion, until now.

The late nights spending time with "friends", the odd phone calls, her deleted messages, something she had never done before. My wife, Jenna and I had always been so open and transparent with each other, but it all changed over the last month. Her secretiveness and lack of intimacy towards me quickly raised a red flag that something was not right, since her and I always had such a seemingly great sex life during our 25 years of marriage. I honestly thought that neither of us would ever stray outside of our marital vows.

Jenna got a phone call one evening after supper, and right away I knew something was off just by the expression on her face when the phone rang. She quickly excused herself to the bathroom, only to come out a short time later to say that Sara, one of her friends from the gym, was going through a rough time from a divorce and needed her to come over. I questioned her about it, but she waved me off like it was no big deal and that she would be back in a couple of hours.

Shortly after she got in her car and pulled away, I knew I had to follow her, to see if my suspicions were true. Fortunately for me, the traffic that night was noticeably light in town, and I was able to keep track of her taillights as she drove. Jenna pulled up in front of a small house, that I did not recognize as belonging to any of her friends and parked her car. I quickly shut off my lights and parked about a block away, just far enough that she would not see me.

She soon got out of the car, hesitated, and looked around, then headed quickly to the side of the house and disappeared inside. I waited for a few minutes then got out of my truck and approached the house. The neighborhood where this house was, did not have a lot of streetlights, so I was able to keep in the shadows fairly good. The lights were on in the house and I crept alongside of it, to look into the windows.

What I saw made my heart sink and only confirmed my suspicions. There was my Jenna, in the arms of some young muscular man, looking to be in his mid 20's, and kissing him very passionately. I could only guess he must be someone that works out at the same gym that she belongs, too. Watching her like that, you would have thought I would be angry, but all I could do was feel like my heart and soul had been ripped away.

In no time at all, their clothes began to come off as they made out feverishly. Why I could not stop watching, I do not know? I guess I thought that somehow this was my fault and maybe this was some type of punishment for all the times I had to leave her behind while on tours of duty in the Marine Corps. After the two of them were completely naked, he picked her up like she was a bag of feathers and carried her to a bedroom, closing the door with his foot behind him.

I quickly moved around to that side of the house and looked in the window. There was only about an inch of viewing through a partially closed blind, but it was enough to see that she was now sitting on the bed and sucking his fat cock. She always commented on how big I was, but this man made my cock look average at best, as I watched her mouth struggle just to get the head of his thick tool inside.

I swear that cock of his was as big a round as my forearm. I could not take my eyes off them as he ran his fingers through her brown hair while she struggled to get more of his meat inside her hungry mouth. My cock started to get hard in my pants about then, and one side of my brain was screaming, "What is wrong with you? That is your wife sucking some other guy's cock!" The other side of my brain was getting turned on and I wanted to see more.

Jenna only managed to get a little beyond his cock head before her gag reflex kicked in, but you could tell she was turned on as she valiantly fought for more. I saw one of her hands going down to her pussy and she began to finger herself like mad as she gagged on his huge dick. He began to fuck her face and as he did, I could hear strange sounds coming from her throat, through the window glass, as if he were drilling her gullet.

When he seemed to want more from her, he lifted her off his monster prick and laid her back on the bed, only to get in between her now spread legs. This man was going to split her pussy in half with that thing, since she felt tight when I fucked her with my 7-inch cock. I now had a perfect view of her pussy as she spread all the way open. It was clean shaven now, with no trace of hair anywhere. No wonder she did not let me come in the shower with her recently. She knew how much I loved her little tuft of pubic hair, but now it was gone.

This man put his knees firmly into the mattress, grabbed his prick and rubbed it up and down her bare pussy slit. With no hair to hide her opening, I could clearly see just how wet she was as her juices coated his cock head with each pass along her thick swollen labia. Then when he seemed to have lubricated himself up enough, he pushed his fat prick inside her. Jenna cried out in pleasure as his flesh invaded her hot willing opening.

I could see her pussy lips stretching tightly around him as he pushed deeper and when he went as far as he could go, no doubt colliding against her cervix, my Jenna screamed. It scared me at first, because I thought he was killing her but when I saw her recover and smile at him, I knew it was pleasure. She was enjoying being fucked by that huge prick and my heart was shredding as I felt tears begin to well up.

This man paused for a few minutes as they passionately kiss again before he started to fuck in and out of her, piledriving her pussy mercilessly, while Jenna moaned and groaned in perfect time with each powerful thrust into her. I could see her juices coating his meat, as it glistened in the light of the room. She was hot for him and there was no denying it as her pussy wrapped tightly around his pounding cock, and her cries of pleasure filled the room.

It did not take long before Jenna began to shake, the precursor to her orgasm, something I was all too familiar with. Then the first wave hit her, and she began to convulse violently under him. Her head went flying back and she nearly threw this massive man right off her petite little body. He had a grin on his face as she came, still pounding his cock into her and by now, he had her stretched enough that nearly all his flesh was inside her. Her pussy would never be the same, at least for me.

He was not far behind Jenna, as she was still thrashing under him, when his body froze and he turned a few shades of red, veins popping out in his arms and face until he let out a roar, slammed himself all the way into her tortured quim, and released his own powerful intense orgasm, deep in her womb.

I was frozen to my spot, as I watched dumbfounded, not caring if I lived or died anymore at that moment. Another man had not only fucked my wife but had also filled her with his cum and she loved every second of his massive cock inside her cheating cunt. I could see them both breathing heavily as they held on to each other, still in the throes of post orgasmic bliss. When they began kissing again, it was then that I finally was able to gather the last of my humanity and move away from the window.

I slowly walked to my truck, got in and drove home. I must have been on auto pilot because everything was now a blur. I parked in the driveway, shut the engine off and buried my head into the steering wheel. The tears came hard, along with the sobs of pain and anguish of what I had just witnessed. My body was numb, and I could not move for several minutes while I sat there in the dark. I gathered myself together and headed into the house, not quite sure what I was going to do.

I poured myself a glass of Jameson and sat down in the living room to think about everything, all the years Jenna and I had been together, with little or no issues whatsoever, at least that is what I thought. Where did I go wrong? Then the images of her sucking his cock and him fucking her like he did played out over and over in my head as I sat there, downing my glass of whiskey. The most confusing thing to me was, why was my prick hard?

As the whiskey began to soak into my system, those images began to really turn me on and start to mask the pain and ache of betrayal that had been feeling. I opened my button and unzipped my jeans to pull out my now very erect cock. I imagined being back at that window seeing her pussy getting fucked again by another man's prick, as I started to jerk off and in just a few minutes of stroking, I shot a wad of cum so hard, that it nearly hit me in the face.

I sat there for a few minutes before getting up to clean myself off and put my now soft prick back in my pants. I was numb again, in disbelief that I had just jerked off to the thoughts of my sweet little Jenna getting railed by another man. That sweet little pussy of hers being stretched to the breaking point by a huge cock. I changed my shirt, filled another glass of whiskey, and headed out to the garage to look busy when she came home.

It was about 30 minutes later that her car pulled into the driveway. She got out of the car and I called out to her through the open garage door, "So, is everything okay with Sara?" Jenna did not come into the garage like she would normally do when I was out there, instead she looked around a little, unable to make direct eye contact with me and said, "Er uh yeah, she's doing okay, but I may have to go sit with her again, she's having a rough time. I'm going to head into bed now, I'm really tired, Pete, goodnight." Jenna turned and disappeared into the house.

That really stung, normally she would have come and kiss me goodnight, but not this time. Maybe she felt guilty because she just had another man's prick inside her, or she just did not care anymore, I did not know. I finished off that glass of whiskey and started to shut down inside. The love of my life was ripping my heart out and serving it up to me in pieces. I closed the garage and went inside the house and sat down in my recliner, trying to think about what to do. The liquor had taken its full effect before I could do anything else, and before I knew it, I passed out right there in the chair.

I woke up the next morning, with every joint in my body hurting from sleeping in the chair and just as I was starting to clear out the fog in my head, Jenna came out and looked at me with a smile, and said, "Why did you sleep in the chair, Babe?" I felt a surge of anger building quickly but fought to keep it in check, thinking that she had no right to call me that anymore. I managed to shrug my shoulders and say, "I don't know, must have fallen asleep watching TV."

Jenna just looked at me for a few more seconds, and I felt the daggers shooting out of my mind directly at her as I stared back. She must have seen my thoughts because the smile left her face. I walked past her and headed to the bathroom, not giving her another chance to say or ask me anything. I took a shower, then put some clean clothes on and headed out to the kitchen to get some coffee.

Jenna had made up some scrambled eggs and toast for us, so I sat down across from her to try and eat. I took a few bites of toast and swallowed down my coffee but was unable to eat anything else. Jenna looked at me with question in her eyes and said, "Babe, are you feeling, okay? Something wrong?" Again, with the Babe shit and again I hate to fight back my enraged insides. I looked down at the table and said, "Yeah, I'll be okay."

I got up and went into the bedroom for a few minutes to collect my thoughts. I made up a story really quick and went back out into the kitchen. Jenna was cleaning up the breakfast dishes at the sink when I said to her, "I'm heading over to the pits to do some fishing for a while. I'll be back later." Jenna nodded okay but had a blank expression on her face when I walked out. Normally, she was always happy to go with me, but I did not bother asking her to go this time and I left without so much as a touch or kiss goodbye.

I spent most of the day at the pit, fishing for a whole lot of nothing but thoughts of what I should do, whether I should get angry and kick her cheating ass out of the house or wait and gather more evidence against her. I decided on the latter, for now. If things got nasty, I wanted to be sure that I had what I would need to show that she was the cause of our downfall.

It was starting to get close to 6pm when I got a text from Jenna, saying: "Babe, I'm making some chicken and it will be ready in a few, what time are you coming home?" I growled deep down and fought the urge to throw my phone into the pit but remembered that I would need to keep it together so she would not suspect that I knew what she was doing, so I texted back that I would be home in a few.

I got myself together emotionally on the drive home and when I pulled into the driveway, I put on my best act possible as I went into the house. Jenna smiled when I walked into the kitchen as she was just putting food on the table. I smiled back and even went as far as going over and kissing her on the forehead and saying, "Babe, your chicken is the best and it smells wonderful." She got a big smile and had a look of relief on her face. I had played it off perfectly.

"Well, I am glad that your fishing trip made you feel better, did you catch anything?" she asked.

"No, just a few here and there, but nothing worth bringing home," I said with more acting confidence as I went along. I could not help but devour the fried chicken she made for dinner and as always it was the absolute best. After we had finished and she cleared the dishes, once more those thoughts started creeping back in as I watched her sexy little ass walk towards the sink. I sat there quietly brooding for several minutes before she said, "Pete, Sara called me today while you were fishing and wanted me to come over again tonight, is that okay?"

Before I could let myself think too hard on it, I just blurted out, "Sure, I didn't have any plans. Go ahead over, Babe." She turned, nodded, and smiled but could not look me in the eye. I was becoming a good actor in this unwritten play that could only end as a Shakespearean tragedy. Jenna finished cleaning up and headed into the bedroom to change her clothes while I quickly hatched my plan to follow her again.

Just as it was getting dark, Jenna headed out, giving me a quick kiss before leaving. When she closed the door behind her, all I could do was mutter under my breath, "You fucking cheating whore." As soon as her car pulled out, I went into the hall closet and pulled out our camera, made sure it was charged and then went in and put some dark clothes on, so to minimize the risk of being seen. Just let it be known, it is probably not the best idea to cheat on a retired Marine, especially one that was in Recon.

I drove over to that man's house and parked down the street from it. I could see Jenna's car parked further down from it, so I knew for a fact that she was there. I grabbed the camera and crept back over to the house, staying in the shadows again, to keep out of site. I got to the side window and there was Jenna, sitting on the sofa making out with that man. The window blinds were opened a few inches and the lights were low, but still enough to see them clearly enough for the camera.

I turned it on and began recording just was she started running her hand over his bulging trousers. He reached down to help her get faster access by unbuttoning and unzipping himself. Jenna slid her hand inside and pulled out that massive cock of his, stroking it while they kept kissing. Then she pulled away and moved down to take the head of his prick into her mouth, once more fighting hard to accomplish the task.

My heart was pounding in my chest as I knelt there watching her suck his fat cock and once more, I had to fight the urge to just start screaming when I realized that I was getting turned on again while Jenna masterfully worshipped his organ with her mouth and hand. After several minutes he lifted her off his tool and stood her up to undress her. Her jean shorts and top came off in a flash, to reveal that she had no bra or panties on underneath. His grin of approval made her smile as she twirled around for him.

My cock was rock hard, but my heart was breaking as I kneeled there watching my wife show off for another man. He put his hands to her hips and sat her down on the sofa, then pushed her back and spread her legs. He kissed up the inside of her thighs and wasted no time in going down on her pussy. Her head went back, and her eyes closed as she ran her fingers through his hair. I wondered if she was having any thoughts of me as he made a meal of her tender pussy. Probably not.

Jenna was soon shaking and in no time began to thrash around as her first orgasm overtook her small body. She cried out, grabbing his head and grinded her pussy onto his face as she quaked and quivered under his oral administrations. Just as she started to settle, he moved up on her, kissing her hard nipples then moving up to her face and kissing her deeply on the lips. She reached down and guided his fat prick to her opening, crying out as he began to push inside her.

In no time at all he began pumping his cock in and out of her as she writhed under him, moaning, and groaning her pleasure. My cock was throbbing in my pants and I felt the wetness of my precum beginning to form in my underwear, as I watched and recorded my wife taking that huge cock of his, pounding her cunt with abandon.

Jenna came at least two or three more times before they changed positions, with her going on her hands and knees in front of him, her back arched down and her ass up in the air, he drove his cock all the way back into her, fucking her so hard I could hear their flesh slapping together with each thrust from him. She cried out over and over, "YES FUCK ME, TODD! FUCK MY PUSSY WITH THAT COCK OF YOURS! FILL MY CUNT WITH YOUR HOT CUM!"

I was really taken aback then as Jenna was never one to talk like that during our love making. Even when we role played, our words were of romance and intimacy, not brutally raw fucking like this. Todd, kept pounding her as she convulsed and spasmed under him, once more riding out her powerful climax. I could see him going faster now, slamming her cunt with force, then he yanked his cock out of her, grabbed her by the head and pushed his cock into her mouth.

Jenna took his cock in her mouth and her hand went to the base to stroke him, while he began to empty the contents of his balls down her hungry gullet. She did not bat an eye as she swallowed his load, something else that blew me away as she was never fond of taking my cum like that. I did not realize it, but I had been stroking my cock through my pants and when my own cum began to soak my underwear, the realization hit me hard.

I watched as Todd began to relax while Jenna kept the head of his prick inside her mouth, still massaging his flesh to get every drop of his hot fluid. She then released him and smiled at him. Todd smiled back as she ran the bulbous head around her mouth, leaving a trail of spent cum on her lips that she quickly licked off. That was not the Jenna that I knew. This was a different Jenna. A wanton cheating whore Jenna that thought she had me fooled.

After I had cum in my pants, my desire to watch any more quickly died. I shut the camera off and moved away from the window. I got to my truck and headed home, feeling the ache and pain once more running through me. Was I losing my wife to this man? I got back home and quickly downloaded the video I took of her and Todd and put it on a thumb drive for safe keeping, then poured myself a glass of whiskey.

Afterhours22
Afterhours22
1,129 Followers