All Comments on 'Vanessa's Dissonance Ch. 19'

by Cathartico

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Best story

Please keep the story going. Enjoy the reads, the more the better.

carolindacarolindaabout 12 years ago
ohh

To be continued - just when the story turns interesting!!! I hope the next chapter will come sooooon!!!! Lovely!!!

carolindacarolindaabout 12 years ago
And

Now as Megan Salpa knows Vanessa's secret, she must impose her to obey her wishes. Maybe Vanessa will be humiliated by her rival, forced to accept publicly that Megan is the Queen of the Ball and the real number 1 of the Club. And Vanessa is number 2 and she must submit to Megan. Vanessa must deal with Megan's sexual weird desires. Maybe she will serve as a toilet paper, a trash recipient or even worst situations. Also, a good humiliation would be to force Vanessa to help Megan's effort to win the heart of Steve... Vanessa must do all she's asked to do in order to put Megan and Steve together while Megan should choose another guy to be the boyfriend of Vanessa, of course an abusive, dirty one.

I'm waiting for the next chapter!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCathartico@Cathartico
Viva la Smuttisphere! This is Smuttsurdistan - a land of kink and horny business. So, welcome to a town called Smuttbury! Enter for free but at your own risk. ---Tales from Smuttsurdistan--- Here in Smuttbury, you'll find three different types of action going on: (1) Smutt...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES