Vanessa's Group Sex Ordeal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loveking
loveking
1,289 Followers

Jason just laughed saying, "I thought that it was just a joke. Surely you're not serious? I never thought that you really intended me to go through with it."

Although he laughed he felt a sudden feeling of anxiety. Worried how he could possibly submit his girlfriend to be abused like that let alone getting her to agree to it.

Andy was quiet for a moment and then said, "I seem to remember that you didn't appear too bothered about ripping the dress from a fellow member's wife before initiating and then leading her gangbang rape ordeal."

There was a long uncomfortable pause but then Jason felt a wave of relief as Andy chuckled before continuing, "OK, don't worry; I thought that you might feel that way. It's really not a problem. We must meet for a drink soon.

Oh, by the way, you'd better keep an eye on the delightful Vanessa though; we don't want her kidnapped or anything." Just for a fleeting moment there was a sinister tone to Andy's voice but then he chuckled and said, "See you soon Jason, goodbye."

On this particular Friday morning Vanessa had absolutely no idea how very differently her day would end; why should she? So far she had no knowledge whatsoever of Andy's club and its activities but before the end of the day all that would change.

She awoke feeling happy and horny. After a long shower she sat naked at her dressing table first brushing her hair and then applying her makeup. Before getting dressed for work she opened a fresh pack of 15 denier sheer black pantyhose and started to pull the new smooth nylon up over her shapely thighs. She paused midway, unable to resist running a hand down over her freshly shaved pubis and pussy. She loved the smooth feeling of her pubis and her fleshy pussy when it was freshly shaved.

Forcing her self to continue dressing, rather than play with her self for a little longer, she pulled the sheer nylon up over her thighs until it encased her lower body completely. She tugged the waistband higher, enjoying the feel of the nylon as it pressed intimately against her hairless pussy. She squatted down a few times allowing the sheer nylon to mould its self completely and comfortably around the intimate folds and creases of her crotch.

Before continuing she checked her reflection in the mirror. She turned one way and then the other, noting how the sheer pantyhose looked almost transparent where it was stretched over each of her buttocks contrasting perfectly with the much darker black of the reinforced gusset.

Vanessa had already decided to wear a simple white tapered blouse and dark grey pencil skirt. She chose a bra which somehow matched her horny mood. It was a black half cup bra trimmed with lace and it occurred to her that it would show through the white fabric of her blouse. She hesitated but then decided that together with the jacket she was intending to wear nobody would notice. The bra was trimmed with fine black lace and Vanessa liked the way it accentuated her B cup breasts and made her feel a little daring because the black lace cups only just covered her nipples.

She put on the white blouse and then stepped into her pencil skirt. The skirt was quite tight across her thighs and if it didn't have a kick pleat in the back it would have be difficult to walk in.

She hesitated before putting on her jacket. The black bra was quite visible through the blouse and she felt that perhaps it was not appropriate for the office. Finally she ignored her worries, slipped on her jacket and then finally some four inch pointed toe shoes.

As she left the house and travelled to work she enjoyed the admiring glances of some passing men. She knew that the skirt accentuated her buttocks, making them wiggle provocatively as she walked but the admiring glances made the slight discomfort worthwhile. She often wondered what the men were thinking as they glanced admiringly at her. One thing was for sure, whatever they were thinking they wouldn't get it; "in your dreams" she would say to her self as she barely gave them a second glance.

The day at work was uneventful but everything started to change from the usual routine as she left the office at the end of the day.

Jason was due to meet her outside of the office but as she exited the office building she found Andy waiting for her. She remembered having met him a few times before and knew he was a friend of Jason's. Like the previous times when they had met she noticed immediately how he openly checked her out making her feel a little uncomfortable as he said, "I called round to see Jason earlier and he has had some bad luck. His car has been stolen together with his laptop and mobile phone. He is arranging a temporary replacement car and asked me if I would meet you from work and then take you to a bar we both know so that he can pick you up later once he has sorted out the insurance details and picked up a replacement car etc."

The story sounded convincing especially because Jason had already said that he would be taking her to a bar after work.

Vanessa followed Andy to a car park around the corner from her office and they were soon both in his car and heading across town to the club.

Andy was finding it difficult to control his lustful feelings and anxious not to arouse Vanessa's suspicions. As he drove along toward the bar he found it hard to keep his eyes on the road as his gaze was drawn to Vanessa's legs. Her skirt had ridden up to reveal a wonderful shapely expanse of nylon covered thigh. He quickly shifted his gaze as she caught him looking and tried her best to pull down the hem to cover herself.

His eyes were also drawn to the brief glimpses of Vanessa's blouse under her jacket. Her jacket was unfastened and as she moved Andy caught the occasional glimpse of her blouse; or more specifically the sexy black bra underneath it.

His mind began to race and he could feel his own arousal as he imagined what the guys had in mind for her later on at the club.

To calm his excitement he made an effort at small talk as they pulled into the parking area at the rear of the club.

He played the part of being a gentleman as he quickly got out of the car and rushed round to open Vanessa's door.

He offered her his hand to help her from the car and felt his cock twitch as he gazed at her long nylon clad thighs briefly displaying more than she intended as she manoeuvred to get out of the low car.

There was an entrance to the club off of the car park and as they walked inside Vanessa felt a little uneasy as she glanced around the bar noticing that she was the only woman amongst twenty or so men.

Andy tried to reassure her saying, "It's a little early yet and Jason should be here soon. Would you like a drink while we're waiting?"

"I'll have a glass of white wine please," Vanessa said as she perched her self onto one of the bar stools. "A glass of chardonnay would be good."

Andy soon returned with her wine and a glass of whisky for him self.

He sat on a stool next to her, raised his glass and said, "Cheers, here's to an enjoyable evening."

"Vanessa touched her glass against his but responded by saying, "I don't know about an enjoyable evening, I'm only here until Jason arrives."

As she finished speaking another guy wandered over with a drink in his hand and carrying a lap top computer.

"Hi Andy," he said, "mind if join you?"

"No not at all, please. Let me introduce you. This is Vanessa, you know, my friend Jason's girlfriend"

Vanessa felt uncomfortable as the new guy quite openly checked her out from head to toe before saying, "hi Vanessa, I'm Robert."

Her unease grew as Robert said in a raised voice, "Hey, guys, come and meet Vanessa."

The rest of the men in the bar quickly gathered round her, all of them making a point of checking her over. Vanessa went to get up from the stool, saying to Andy, "I'd like to leave now."

She felt a strong hand grip her shoulder and push her back down onto the bar stool as Robert said, "Your boyfriend is in debt to all of us and tonight is repayment time."

Vanessa glared indignantly at him as she replied, "Jason's debts are his business not mine. Besides I don't have any money with me."

The men all laughed and then Robert said, "I think you need to see something."

He opened the lap top, held it in front of Vanessa and hit 'play'.

Vanessa started to protest as she saw what she thought was the start of a random porno movie. She made to get up and leave again but like before a strong hand pressed her back in her seat.

She then gasped as she recognised Jason ripping down the front of a helpless looking woman's dress and exposing her breasts; helpless because the woman was being held forcibly by two other men. She wanted to look away but her eyes felt drawn to the screen as the action moved on to where the woman was tied with her arms above her head. Vanessa felt completely stunned as she watched the woman's feet being tied to the rings in the floor before Jason ripped off her dress completely.

Vanessa felt as though she was watching some kind of nightmare as the woman writhed around on the ropes completely naked before being fucked by all of the men in turn; Jason taking her first followed by all of the others.

Robert closed the lap top and put it on the bar before turning to Vanessa.

Vanessa felt completely shocked by what she had just seen and just sat and listened in disbelief as Andy said, "Vanessa, this little club of ours is where we indulge in living out our fantasies of group sex." He then lied a little as he continued, "many of our member's partners have similar fantasies and we help them to have experiences of being group fucked with complete discretion and confidentiality.

The woman you just saw in the movie was the wife of one of our members. A very important rule of our club is that any man taking part must agree to bring his wife or girlfriend along for the enjoyment of the rest of club as a form of payment within six months of joining.

Each new member signs an agreement where he not only agrees to this but also gives details of his partner's measurements and lists her fantasies and fetishes.

Vanessa felt her self panicking and tried to get up and leave again. She felt the strong hands on her shoulders and this time struggled to wriggle free and escape but it was hopeless. The men were crowded around her and she eventually stopped struggling and sat back down.

She listened in silence as Andy read out the details that Jason had submitted when he had joined. She felt her cheeks flush red with embarrassment as Andy read out her vital statistics and the fact that she shaved her pussy. She took in a few deep breaths to try and calm her self as Andy paused reading the agreement for a moment. She then felt her cheeks turn to crimson as Andy continued, with excitement and delight in his voice, that her fantasies featured non consensual sex, rape, punishment and humiliation.

As if that wasn't enough she listened in a daze as he then described her fetish of having sex wearing pantyhose and went on to explain the Japanese term 'sumata'.

Finally he read out the part where Jason promised to bring Vanessa to the club where she would take part in group sex with the other members.

The room fell silent for a few moments and Vanessa was aware of all the men gazing at her.

The silence was broken by Andy as he said, "Vanessa, as you might have guessed by now your boyfriend Jason is not going to come and collect you. He doesn't even know you are here. Not yet anyway. Just in case you are in any doubt and if Jason's list of your fantasies and fetishes is correct, then tonight all of your fantasies are about to come true."

Vanessa shouted at them, "No, no way you bastards, I won't let you, let me go!"

She made another attempt to jump up and escape but this time a large strong hand swiftly slid inside her jacket and painfully gripped her left breast. The more she struggled the harder he squeezed. Finally as he squeezed and then twisted her breast painfully, she stopped her struggle and sat back down.

"So Vanessa, your choices are very limited. Whatever else happens we are all going to fuck you in one way or another. The best thing you can do now to make it easier on your self is to start by undressing your self, right now here in the bar, but whatever you decide we will still all have our way with you."

The man was still gripping her left breast quite painfully as Vanessa gazed down at her feet knowing that there was no escape.

There was no way she wanted her clothes ripped or torn. They were all expensive designer items that had cost a fortune but equally there was also no way she was going to undress voluntarily and submit her self to these depraved men.

She raised her head and looked around defiantly saying, "I'm not going to take my clothes off for you so you'll just have to do your worst."

The man gripping her breast pulled her up off of the seat by pulling her tender flesh painfully upwards. As soon as she was standing she started to struggle as the men closed in. The man released his painful grip on her breast and then she felt many hands starting to grope her all over. Her jacket was swiftly and efficiently removed and then eager hands were busy unfastening her blouse. As the last of the blouse buttons was unfastened Vanessa, despite the fact that she knew she was about to be abused and used by this crowd of excited men, bizarrely felt pleased that she had chosen the sexy black half cup bra that morning. She felt shocked as she realised it was giving her an unexpected thrill knowing that the sight of her partially exposed breasts was exciting the men.

She was still struggling but knew it was hopeless as her blouse was opened to reveal her B cup breasts which were displayed sexily by the black lace of the bra. She saw the looks of lust in the men's eyes as they paused briefly to leer at her bra covered breasts. She heard a few of them exclaim, "Nice tits, Vanessa," as she felt other hands pulling up her skirt.

Her skirt was slowly but surely being pulled up over her thighs. She could feel the tightness of it as the rolled up hem was pulled and stretched further and further up her legs showing off more of her nylon clad thighs to the men. She heard the sound of a seam ripping as the kick pleat gave way and the skirt was finally bunched up tightly around her waist.

She squealed 'ouch!' as one of the men playfully but quite firmly slapped one of her buttocks as if to reinforce the fact that now the only thing between her buttocks and the men was a thin covering of sheer nylon.

One of the men then said, "Let's get her tits out." She felt fingers push under the bottom of the wired bra cups and then suddenly her bra was being stretched out and then up leaving her breasts unsupported and naked. She tried to object shouting, "no, please no," as hands and fingers started to maul her naked breasts; squeezing the soft flesh and pinching her nipples, but deep inside she was becoming resigned to her fate.

She felt helpless as her hands were then held tightly behind her back. She listened to their crude comments as they slowly circled round groping and gazing at her exposed breasts.

She winced as they took turns to roughly pull at her nipples, causing them to redden and swell. Much to her added embarrassment she realised that she was becoming aroused. The rough treatment of her nipples, although sometimes painful and the feeling of being so vulnerable, was causing her breasts to tingle. She tried to concentrate on how she could get her revenge on Jason, or how much it hurt when they twisted and pinched her swollen nipples, but no matter how much she tried to suppress her arousal she felt a distinct wet patch forming on the nylon between her thighs.

Up until now the many groping hands had concentrated on her breasts and buttocks but increasingly she felt a persistent hand trying to force between her upper thighs from behind.

She was doing her best to keep her thighs clamped together but as the men turned their attention to her lower body Andy said, "move your feet apart Vanessa."

She realised that it was Andy trying to push his hand between her thighs and ignored his request until she felt his breath close to her ear as he said, "move your feet apart or we'll drag you to the room upstairs, tie you up and force your feet apart. The stark image of the woman that Jason had helped to gang rape entered her head. She hated the idea of these men touching her intimately but the thought of being tied and completely helpless filled her with added dread.

She could feel his fingers relentlessly pushing between the lower part of her buttocks and with a sigh of resignation she slowly relaxed her thighs, moved her feet apart a little and then gasped as Andy swiftly thrust his hand between her thighs and gripped her fleshy nylon covered pussy tightly in his hand.

She felt completely trapped as Andy said, "Jason told us that you not only have a fantasy of non consensual sex but that you like the feel of a stiff cock thrusting between the gusset of your pantyhose and your pussy lips. Well, today's your lucky day Vanessa because a few of us are willing to try that before the rest of us fuck you."

As soon as Andy finished speaking Vanessa squirmed around as she first felt Andy remove his hand from between her thighs and then the back of her pantyhose being rolled down to expose her buttocks.

She saw the men, especially the ones in front of her all trying to lean back and catch a glimpse of her naked backside.

She knew it was pointless to struggle but still tried to object when Andy said, "You've got a lovely arse Vanessa, let's show the guys how lovely it is by you bending forward.

"No, please no," she objected but realised she had no choice as strong hands held her waist and pushed her head down, bending her over to display her buttocks more fully.

She cringed as Andy said, "Vanessa, let's see what delights you are hiding before we satisfy this unusual Sumata fetish of yours.

She felt her feet being kicked further apart and then unknown hands gripping her exposed buttocks.

"Please, please don't degrade me like that," she pleaded as she felt her buttocks being pulled apart and then a finger tip brushed over her anus as if to emphasise that they could all now see her tiny puckered hole.

She knew that her pleading was in vain as she heard some of the men say, "show us her pussy Andy."

She felt her pantyhose being rolled down a little further and her buttocks pulled further apart. She could feel the sudden coolness of the room on her moist lips as the men all started commenting crudely.

She gasped as she felt the tips of Andy's fingers brush over her wetness. Then, mouthing a low groan of shame she felt him pulling her inner lips apart, opening her crudely for all the men to leer at.

To add to her shame and embarrassment Andy then eased a finger into her wetness and announced to the others, "her cunt is almost dripping. Let her stand up and we'll try this Sumata thing"

The men holding her head down released their grip and allowed her to stand. Andy's hand was still between her thighs, pressed in between her wet lips and the reinforced gusset of her pantyhose.

He moved a finger around in the wetness as he said, "So, Vanessa, Jason says you like the feeling of a big penis thrusting between your thighs and trapped by the nylon of your pantyhose? Or should I say that up until now you liked the feeling of Jason's stiff penis rubbing against your wet pussy lips?

She felt his finger slip out and then he removed his hand as he asked the others, "Guys, are there any volunteers to try out this Sumata thing on Vanessa?"

Vanessa watched as three of the men in front of her began unzipping their trousers as one after another each of them said, "Yes, I'll try it.

loveking
loveking
1,289 Followers