Vanessa's Group Sex Ordeal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By now Vanessa was forced to keep her eyes closed as her eyelids were covered with semen. Finally, with her jaw aching, she realised that she must have satisfied the last of the men. She reached up and used her fingers to wipe away the gooey mess from her eyes.

It wasn't until she tentatively opened her eyes that she realised what a degraded spectacle she had become. She could still feel the semen trapped inside the legs of her pantyhose, now cold and sticky. In addition she could feel the fresh semen trickling down her face and as she glanced downwards saw the rest of it splattered all over her bra and breasts.

She felt a strange feeling of numbness, not quite believing what she had just been through but knowing that she had satisfied the collective lust of this large group of men;

All that was, except one.

All of her senses returned with a rush as she felt Andy grip the ring of the anal beads and give it a tug as he said, "Very good Vanessa, I knew you would manage to do it. Now it is only me left for you to satisfy and I think you already know that it is not your mouth or your pussy that I want. Now stand up."

Two of the men helped her up and then Andy slowly walked around to face her.

He had his large erect cock in his hand and grinned mischievously at her as he said, "Before I fuck your arse I think we should take a picture to show Jason how good you are at satisfying many men."

Before she could protest one of the men appeared in front of her with a camera. She saw the sudden flash and knew that the image of her covered in spunk and with the crotch of her pantyhose ripped open was now captured for ever. "Just a picture for Jason," said the man with the camera, "to show him what a complete slut you can be."

Andy moved behind her and once again gave the ring on the end of the anal beads a gentle tug.

The action sent strange sensations through Vanessa's body, sensations that she still did not want to admit, even to her self, were quite pleasurable.

"Bend over the stool again Vanessa."

"Please," she begged, "please let me suck you instead."

She felt him pull on the ring and guide her back to the stool.

Like before some of the others pushed her and with a sigh of defeat she felt the stool pressing into her belly as they bent her over it.

She felt Andy nudging her feet apart as he said, "move your feet apart Vanessa, I want a good look between your thighs before I finally take your lovely tight arse for my self.

She was still begging, "no, no, please don't," as she submissively allowed them to arrange her posture on the stool.

The highest part of her body was her buttocks which she felt being prised apart. She felt the crotch of her pantyhose being ripped even further as, like earlier, fingers probed and pulled at her labia, opening her pink flesh for all to see.

With her head down low she managed to glance sideways and caught a glimpse of Andy squeezing out large blobs of KY onto his penis and then coating the whole length of his shaft with the glistening gel. As he caught her watching him he said, "Vanessa, this will very shortly be deep inside your rectum."

She looked at the size of it, both long and fat with a large bulbous head and felt her panic rising again trying to imagine how it could possibly fit into her bottom.

He moved back behind her and then she felt the beads move. She felt herself tense involuntarily as he pulled on the ring; the largest of the beads once more stretching her open but this time forcing an exit. She felt a momentary feeling of discomfort and then an intense urge to clench all the muscles in her pelvic floor as the largest of the beads popped out from its tight surroundings.

The rest of the beads followed and suddenly she experienced a strange 'empty' sensation and could feel that her once tightly closed rosebud was now partially open and dilated. This fact was not missed by the watching men who added to her humiliation by commenting that her 'arsehole now looked ready for Andy.' Just one final touch was the flash of the camera and the realisation that her rudely and fully exposed genitalia had just been photographed.

She thought of all the times Jason had tried to convince her to let him try anal sex with her. All the times she had refused him as she felt the head of Andy's penis brush between her open thighs. He rubbed the head against the wet and torn edges of her pantyhose. She gave a low moan, as he brushed the head between the still wet and dripping lips of her pussy, thinking for a moment that he had changed his mind and decided against the final humiliating act of penetrating her rectum.

However any relief she had felt was short lived as he slowly slid the head of his erection back up through the slimy wet slit of her pussy across her perineum and then on to her anus.

Her pleading had now stopped. She knew that he was about to enter her whether she agreed or not. She felt the head nestle into the partial opening of her dilated anus and tried not to panic.

She felt the pressure increasing as he started to push forward. She had been expecting pain but the beads had done their job. She felt her once tight opening start to stretch over the invading penis. For a brief moment it felt as though it was too big and would not fit, causing her to panic and plead, "No, no, it's too big!"

Her words faded to be replaced by a long surprised sounding gasping howl as Andy's big cock was suddenly past her guarding sphincter and sliding all the way up into her rectum.

She gasped for breath, feeling Andy's scrotum slap against her pussy as he impaled her and then paused with the whole length of his erection inside her.

It was more the surprise than anything else that had taken her breath away. She regained her composure as best she could which was difficult with a crowd of men watching as she lost her anal virginity.

She felt Andy grip her hips and then start to thrust back and forth. The sensation was nothing like she had imagined. Any discomfort had gone and she could feel the quite exotic sensation of her vagina being stimulated through the thin dividing wall between it and her rectum.

Andy's thrusts were strong and powerful and much to her dismay she found her self moving her hips in sympathy with his, relishing the newly found enjoyment that she had protested about so much.

The combined thrusting action was also stimulating her clit as it rubbed against the edge of the stool.

As Andy started to thrust more urgently Vanessa could feel every nerve ending in her body start to respond. Her nipples tingled as Andy's thrusts caused her breasts to move in harmony with each movement of her body. She could feel his fingers now digging into her hips almost painfully as he said in a deeper and husky voice, "I'm going to cum in your rectum Vanessa; I'm going to fill your cute arse with my spunk."

She was not sure if it was his filthy talk, the physical action of being anally penetrated or both but, starting with a series of gasping shouts, her body trembled and she lost control again as the most powerful orgasm she had ever experienced ripped through her body.

She could hear the reverberation of her screams filling the bar as Andy exploded inside her and felt the hot flood of his semen as it emptied deep into her rectum.

He remained inside her until her breathing returned to near normal. Then, giving one of her buttocks a hard but playful slap, he withdrew with a loud 'plop' as his softening penis exited her once tight hole.

The room was quiet as Vanessa remained bent over the stool obscenely displaying both the parted lips of her pussy and her gaping anus that was now dripping with Andy's spunk.

"One last picture for Jason," she heard someone say as the flash went off again having captured the image of her dripping pussy and dilated anus framed by the torn nylon of her ruined pantyhose.

Vanessa felt mentally numb as she became aware of the men walking around her, their cocks, now semi flaccid and still exposed as they looked at the now completely submissive young women that all of them had just used and abused.

She took no notice as Andy called to the barman, "Hey, Jack, you haven't had your turn yet."

She was vaguely aware of the big older western guy walking round from behind the bar. She turned her head and saw him unzip his trousers and drag out his erection. He moved behind her and boldly pushed his hand between her upper thighs. She remained submissive and motionless as his fingers pushed between her engorged labia and into her vagina surprising both he and Vanessa by how wet she still was. Yes, there was still the wetness of the many previous ejaculations but she was still aroused.

He just stood there for a minute or so, idly fingering her, enjoying the feeling of exploring her wetness with his fingers.

Jack then grinned broadly as an idea filled his head.

He pulled out his fingers and said, "Vanessa, I've been watching you behaving like a whore for the past hour or so. Not only has it aroused me to the point where I'm going to fuck you but I'm sure the others will agree that behaving so badly needs punishing."

The rest of the men all knew what would happen next. They had become accustomed to Jack adding a bit of spice to the finale each occasion.

Vanessa felt Jack's hands gripping the sides of the torn hole in the gusset of her pantyhose and then felt and heard the ripping of the nylon as he tore the whole back part of the nylon away. The waistband was still intact but the rest was just torn shreds of nylon leaving all of her buttocks and upper thighs fully exposed.

The sound of her sudden exclamation of "Ouch!" echoed around the bar a fraction of a second after the loud 'slap' of Jack's hand as he hit her right hand buttock with a stinging open hand blow.

Vanessa's instinct was to try and get up from the stool and stand but Jack then pushed his free hand into the small of her back holding her firmly in place.

He slapped her buttocks alternately, left and then right, causing her to squeal with each stinging blow. Between each slap he paused, causing her to tense with anticipation, not quite knowing when the next slap would happen. Each time it caught her by surprise and each time, between the slaps, she felt Jack's fingers caressing her tender bottom and then brushing between the wet pouting lips of her pussy.

The pain of each slap contrasted with the tender feeling of his touches. With the stinging sensation still fresh it somehow intensified the feelings his fingers were giving her between her legs. Vanessa could feel her juices betraying her increasing arousal to Jack as he ran the tips of all four fingers back and forth, almost tenderly, between her wet pussy lips. She felt ashamed by how disappointed she felt each time his fingers moved away, making her tense her body once more as she waited for the pain of the next stinging slap on her backside.

With her buttocks still stinging she found she could not resist responding to Jack's finger tips by moving her hips very slightly. Her hip movements gradually increased as Jack started to slip his fingers deeper into her sloppy wet pussy.

Suddenly his fingers were gone and despite her feelings of utter humiliation bent over the bar stool in a room full of men she yearned to feel his fingers between her legs again.

She glanced behind and saw Jack squeezing out some KY and applying it to the shiny head of his erect penis leaving her in no doubt what he was about to do. Even though she now knew that Andy's large penis had managed to penetrate her anus Jack's filled her with renewed doubt. It looked enormous as she watched him draw back his foreskin to reveal the huge shiny bulbous head. He caught her eye and grinned as he ran his large hand up and down the length of it. Compared to Jason's or Andy's it looked enormous and filled her with dread.

She knew what he was about to do as he moved back behind her holding his erection in one hand. And, as if to remove any doubt she might have had he said, "I'm going to fuck that delightful arse of yours now young lady."

Jack looked down at Vanessa's buttocks and licked his lips in anticipation as he used the fingers of his free hand to part her cheeks and reveal her still partially dilated rosebud.

He guided the big slippery head of his erection to her tantalisingly tight looking hole, eager to feel the tight warm confines of her rectum gripping the whole length of his shaft.

He heard a noise behind him, paused for a few seconds, glanced behind and saw Jason entering the bar.

Jason's shouts of, "Vanessa, Vanessa, I'm so sorry faded to a whisper as Jack thrust forward. He looked down and watched with lustful delight as Vanessa's anus opened up and stretched over the almost impossibly large bulbous head of his erection.

In one powerful inward thrust he heard her brief cry of surprise as her rectum was penetrated for the second time that evening.

Jack took no notice of Jason who was just standing there gazing in disbelief whilst his girlfriend was being sodomised.

He was completely oblivious to Jason or the others as he relished every thrust into the silky tight confines of Vanessa's backside. The whole room was completely silent except for the heavy breathing of both Jack and Vanessa together and the slapping sounds of Jack's belly against Vanessa's buttocks.

Vanessa had seen Jason but her only outward response was to start moaning with each of Jack's thrusts. Like before when Andy had been the first to enter her once forbidden hole, Vanessa felt the unexpected arousal of being penetrated like this. Completely oblivious to the other men and Jason all watching, her moans of pleasure started to build to a crescendo. It was as though each scream was being pumped out of her mouth with each inward thrust of Jack's huge cock. The louder she screamed the harder he thrust until her screams merged into one long agonising sounding howl of delight as Jacks cock swelled inside her, throbbed violently and then emptied his hot spunk deep in her rectum.

The room was silent for a moment except for Jack's heavy breathing. Jason was completely speechless as he watched Jack withdraw his softening penis from his girlfriend's anus and then wipe the dripping head across one of her buttocks.

Jason looked around at the large group of men still gathered in the bar with the rapidly growing realisation that they had all already had their way with Vanessa.

His gaze slowly shifted back to her as she lifted her self up off of the bar stool. Her usually immaculate hair was dishevelled and matted with blobs of ejaculate sticking clumps of it into knots. He watched as she wiped some spunk from her chin. Her blouse was gaping wide open, her bra pulled right up around her neck exposing both breasts and all splattered with cum. His eyes wandered down to the skirt bunched up around her waist and then, what was usually her pride and joy, her pantyhose; ripped and shredded with holes and still dripping with the men's spunk.

Their eyes met and he muttered, "I'm so sorry."

She just stared silently at him as she wriggled her hips and pulled the hem of her torn and stained skirt down to cover her self. She found her jacket and pulled it on. Not bothering with the blouse buttons or displaced bra.

Finally, looking Jason directly in the eyes with a piercing stare she said, "Just take me home."

*

If you enjoyed reading this story please let me know. It helps to make the effort worthwhile. Thank you.