Vanessa's Group Sex Ordeal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her natural instinct was to struggle again even though she knew it was pointless. Others held her tight as she wriggled around. She did not want to look but her curiosity got the better of her as one by one the three men pulled out their erections and stroked them to full stiffness in front of her.

She was still struggling as the first one moved round behind her. The waist band of her pantyhose was still down under her buttocks at the rear as she felt the head of the first man's penis press between the very tops of her thighs. She felt him push forward, the gusset of her pantyhose helping to press it against her wetness and causing it to slide sensuously through moist furrow of her wet and pouting labia.

Although still struggling a little, Vanessa instinctively leaned forward a little causing the head of the man's penis to momentarily brush against her clit. This caused her to let out an involuntary sob as she began to surrender to her sexual feelings and start to almost imperceptibly move her hips in harmony with the man as he started thrusting inside her pantyhose.

Her sobs and sighs were becoming more frequent as she fought to suppress her rapidly rising arousal. The man was now gripping her waist as his thick erect penis ploughed the wet furrow between her pussy and the pantyhose.

She sensed that he would soon finish and perhaps save her from the indignity of having an orgasm in front of all these men. His breathing was becoming louder and his thrusting more urgent when suddenly he let out a long deep moan and Vanessa felt his hot semen flood the front of her pantyhose.

He quickly withdrew and before she could catch her breath a fresh stiff fat penis slid into the hot wet gap at the top of her thighs. As the new man started to thrust he reached around Vanessa's waist and gripped the top of pantyhose that was against her belly. He pulled it upwards causing the nylon gusset to press his erection more tightly against her wetness and at the end of each thrust causing the head of his penis to nudge against her clit.

Vanessa closed her eyes, blocking out her view of the leering men, knowing that she could not resist any longer. Her breasts tingled all over and she could feel her orgasm building rapidly. As her hips moved in harmony with the second man she started to lose control. She felt him pull the front of the waistband up until she thought the nylon might tear. She could feel the whole length of his penis pressed against her parted lips as his hot semen suddenly flooded over her clit.

It was at that very moment that she lost it completely. Her legs trembled as her screams of pleasure echoed around the bar.

She was still panting and sighing as she felt the man withdraw and his cock swiftly replaced by another.

As the third man pushed his erection into the wet mess between her gusset and pussy she opened her eyes. Vanessa had never felt anything like this before, filled with lust and now resigned to the fact that she would have to satisfy all of these men before her ordeal could finish. She found her eyes drawn to each of the men that she could see in front of her; all of them now unzipped and lewdly stroking their exposed erections waiting their turn with her.

Like the man before him this latest one gripped the front of the pantyhose waistband and pulled it upward causing the nylon to press the length of his erection between her pussy lips. It was pulled up so tightly that Vanessa could feel the bulbous head of his stiff penis as it parted her lips from the back toward the front with each of his inward thrusts.

Like before she could not resist matching his thrusts with pelvic movements of her own but this time the end result was different. She could sense and feel his rising lustful passion as he fucked the wet gap at the top of her thighs but as he continued to thrust he placed a hand on the back of her neck and pushed to make her lean forward. She tried to resist but he was relentless. She could feel his fingers pressing her neck forward causing her to bend at the waist. The more she bent forward the more the head of his stiff cock pressed into her wetness. As she felt his thrusts becoming urgent he made one last push on the back of her neck. She was forced to bend further forward, past the critical point where instead of gliding through the wet cushion of her pussy he entered her.

Now that she was bent over the front of her pussy and the gusset of the pantyhose acted like a guide, deflecting the forward thrusting penis upwards, in one continuous inward thrust, all the way up inside her wet vagina.

His hands quickly shifted to grip her hips tightly as he made a few more powerful thrusts, grunted loudly and then emptied his semen inside her.

He remained motionless for a moment as his last drops of semen oozed into her and then he withdrew.

As he withdrew Vanessa stood back upright and almost immediately felt her pantyhose being pulled back up to cover her buttocks. The whole of the crotch area was wet and she could feel the last man's semen already oozing out of her to add to the mess from the others.

A few of the men had gathered closer to her and for a moment she froze and panicked as she saw one of them with a small knife.

Seeing the look of panic on her face, Andy grinned and reassured her saying, "its OK Vanessa, we thought you might like our own variation of pantyhose sex.

She looked puzzled and flinched as the man with the knife moved even closer. Her whole body tensed as he gripped a small section of the pantyhose on her thigh about eight inches or so down from the gusset at the front and cut a short slot in the nylon. He repeated this at the back and then did the same on the other leg.

Her puzzlement was solved as four men moved close to her. Surrounding her they used their fingers to open the slits in her pantyhose and ease their erections under the nylon. Their four faces were close to hers as she felt their cocks pushing up between the nylon of her pantyhose and the soft flesh of her upper thighs.

She felt hands squeezing and groping her breasts as all four men started to thrust against her thighs. With each upward thrust the heads of their penises were only an inch or so from her cum soaked pussy. She tried to ignore her own feelings but could not deny how erotic it felt to have the four of them 'fucking' her thighs. Four men who she knew would soon be adding to the mess inside her pantyhose.

She could feel their hot breath on her face and neck as all four of them thrust against her. As well as groping her breasts one of their hands was pressing the wet nylon gusset of her pantyhose pushing his fingers up into the wet recesses of her labia. She could not resist moving against the groping fingers, subtly moving her hips until the fingers were hitting the spot perfectly.

She closed her eyes unable and unwilling to control the orgasm that she knew was about to erupt through her body. She felt the urgency of all four men and, as the first one started to ejaculate inside her pantyhose, her mouth fell open, her body trembled and once more her screams filled the room. By the time her orgasm had subsided all four men had ejaculated. The tops of her pantyhose were now swimming with semen.

The men, having spent their energy, quickly pulled away leaving her standing there with small dribbles of spunk trickling out of the four slits in her pantyhose.

Any fight that had been in her was now gone. She just stood in the middle of the group of men wondering what else they had in mind for her.

She noticed that there were still many erections waiting their turn with her. She also noticed that Andy had disappeared somewhere but was now returning. He was grinning and carrying a small bag.

Ever since that night when Jason had handed back the completed form Andy had been excited and fixated on one particular answer; the fact that Vanessa had never had anal sex. Tonight he intended to change that and to be the first violate her smallest orifice.

As he stopped in front of her, Vanessa felt nervous again as he asked, "have you ever had anal sex Vanessa." The shock and bluntness of his question made her momentarily speechless as he continued, "you know, has Jason ever fucked your arse?"

Although Jason had sometimes teased her anus with the tip of a finger during their lovemaking the thought of having her anus penetrated with a penis had always been a strict no-no.

She looked at Andy's mischievous grin and the group of men surrounding her and panicked as deep down she knew that today would be her first time.

She felt her buttocks clenching at the thought of it as she looked at Andy and, with a pleading note to her voice said, "No, nobody has ever done that. Please don't make me do it."

"We'll decide later," said Andy, placing the bag on a nearby table, "but in the mean time we'll see what your delightful little puckered rosebud might be capable of."

She watched his face as he reached into the bag. His expression looked full of lust as he pulled out what looked like a short string of over sized pearls. At least, that was the only way that Vanessa could relate to the object that Andy was holding for her to see.

There were five shiny black beads. The first was perhaps half an inch or so in diameter. The beads were joined together in a continuous string separated by a gap of an inch or so and increasing in size with a large ring at the very end next to the largest bead which was around one and a half inches in diameter.

Vanessa felt her self trembling as Andy then pulled out a tube of KY and started to coat the beads liberally with the lubricating gel.

He then passed the dripping shiny beads to one of the others as he screwed on a long applicator nozzle to the tube of KY and said, "Now bend over the stool Vanessa."

She knew she had little choice but still pleaded with Andy saying, "no, please, not my bottom". A few of the men gripped her arms and moved her over to a nearby bar stool. Although till pleading for mercy they soon had her bent over the stool. The soft seat was pressing into her lower belly as they held her head down on one side and her feet on the other.

She was still struggling half heartedly, knowing that it was in vain as she felt Andy push his fingers between her nylon clad buttocks. She could feel the wetness of the semen, now cold and sticky around her crotch and upper thighs as Andy gripped the dark reinforced crotch of her pantyhose and, using his finger nails to assist, tore a gaping hole.

Although her head was being held down she could see the movement of feet and knew that most of the men were now looking at her exposed buttocks, or more specifically her anus. As if to make the point she felt her buttocks being pulled apart and then a finger tip brushed over her delicate rose bud causing it to visibly tense.

Despite everything that had happened earlier she felt renewed humiliation as the long applicator nozzle was slowly pushed into her. She felt the coldness of the gel inside her as Andy squeezed the tube filling her rectum with the KY.

She felt the tube being slid back out and the coldness of the gel, as some of it oozed from her anus, acting as a stark reminder of just how crudely she was exposed to all of these men.

She felt her whole body tense involuntarily as Andy said, "Try to relax Vanessa and we'll see how many beads you can take in your arse."

She started to wriggle again as she felt the first of the beads being pushed into the tight ring of her anus. She was surprised at the ease with which it entered her and for a moment she relaxed a little. She felt pressure build as Andy started to ease the next bead into her. It felt uncomfortable as she tried to resist the invasion of her rectum by tensing her sphincter.

It went against all of her natural instincts but when Andy said, "try to relax Vanessa, it will help and anyway you don't really have a choice," she reluctantly forced her subconscious to try and go against all of its natural instincts and relax her sphincter.

She found it very difficult to focus her brain when being humiliated like this but gradually she managed to release the tension in her sphincter. She then felt the pressure start to build and then felt the sudden relief as the second bead passed the gripping ring of her sphincter allowing it to contract again. She had a clear image in her mind of the beads and although she felt a little surprised by how relatively easily she had accommodated the first two she felt very fearful of the last and largest.

The room was almost silent. All she could hear was the breathing and the occasional lewd comment from the men as Andy started to ease the third of the beads onto her rectum. Like before she felt the pressure increasing as the bead stretched her sphincter. It felt uncomfortable as she tried her best to allow this intrusion. She gasped aloud and then sighed with relief as, like the first two, the third bead was pushed past her novice sphincter which then closed back into the gap between the beads.

She felt Andy pulling on the ring, teasing her sphincter by partially pulling the third bead back out and then releasing again causing her to draw it back inside her.

The effect of this constant teasing of her sphincter was giving her sensations that were new to her. She was repeatedly tensing and then relaxing her pelvic floor by instinct as Andy pushed and pulled on the beads.

"Only two more to go now Vanessa," he shouted gleefully as she felt the pressure suddenly rise again.

She could sense the excitement amongst the men, hearing them encouraging Andy with their crude remarks.

Things like, "go on Andy, her arsehole will soon be able to take the largest cock."

And,

"Her arsehole will soon be as big as her pussy!"

She knew that there was no way Andy would stop this latest torment until the last of the beads was inside her. She tried to ignore the panic that was building inside as the pressure made her momentarily wince with pain. Like before, the discomfort suddenly eased as the penultimate bead was sucked inside by her sphincter as it passed the point of no return.

Also like before Andy teased her by pulling back on the ring. She felt the pressure as her sphincter instinctively tried to close as the bead threatened to exit her anus. These sensations were ones that up until now she had not associated with sex. As Andy slowly pulled the ring back Vanessa could feel her rectum opening. At the point where she felt as though her bowels were about to open she started to panic and then the feeling passed again as Andy released his grip and the bead slid back inside.

She cringed as she imagined the view the men had from behind her. Her pantyhose ripped and torn, dripping with spunk and her most private place on full view being stretched open with the invading beads.

"OK Vanessa," said Andy, "Just the last bead to go but before that we need to move you a little so the guys can see a little more."

A little more! She thought to her self, wondering how much more she could possibly reveal.

The men adjusted her position as she was bent over the stool. Her buttocks were now a little higher and her thighs further apart.

She felt Andy's fingers probing the wetness between her thighs and then tensed as he ripped open the gusset of her pantyhose some more saying, "That's better Vanessa, now the guys have a nice clear view of your pussy as well as your arsehole.

She felt fearful that the last and largest bead would simply not fit inside her. She listened as he said, "just relax Vanessa and it will be OK."

Relaxing was the last thing on her mind but she knew that if by some miracle she could relax then she just might be able to take the last bead.

The sensations the beads were causing were already confusing her. Although she would never admit it she was experiencing a strange feeling of pleasure after each of the beads was inserted. To add to this mixture of confusing sensations she suddenly gasped as Andy ran the tips of his fingers between her engorged spunk covered pussy lips. One of his fingers brushed over her clit as he used his other hand to push the last bead against her resisting sphincter.

He continued to both tease her clit and apply increasing pressure on the bead.

Vanessa could feel her sphincter resisting painfully but he seemed to sense the pain each time and back off a little. Much to her surprise she realised that she was slowly getting used to it. The men started to encourage her, "come on Vanessa, you can do it!"

She tried her best to relax her muscle as Andy increased the inward pressure. She then gasped, more with surprise than pain as she felt her anus open right up and the last of the beads slid inside her.

The men all cheered loudly and then Andy said, "Before we continue with your anal lesson I think its time for you to satisfy a few more of my friends. Get off the stool and kneel down Vanessa." She only hesitated for a moment before doing as he asked. As her knees took her weight on the floor she knew immediately what was expected of her as one of the men moved in front of her holding his erection in his hand. He rubbed the exposed head of his erection across her lips and said very bluntly, "suck it."

She nervously glanced from side to side trying to count how many more men were waiting for the same treatment. She counted to ten and then stopped counting. Turning back to the man in front of her she looked up into his eyes as he stared down at her. She could see the pure lust burning in his eyes as she slowly opened her mouth. Unlike her experiences of oral sex with Jason there was no tender licking or teasing. She tentatively tried to tease the head of this stranger's cock with her tongue but he was already past teasing. As her lips parted he just pushed the whole length into her mouth.

Vanessa panicked as she started to choke but knew she must quickly adapt as he gripped her head with his hands and started to fuck her mouth. She could sense his urgency and she felt grateful in the sure knowledge that he would not last much longer.

His hands moved to the back of her head as he forced the swollen head into her throat. She felt her self gagging and for a moment, unable to breathe. Just when she thought she would pass out she tasted the hot salty fluid flooding down her throat and then relief as he slid almost all the way out of her mouth.

Vanessa was gasping for air and swallowing spunk at the same time. The man held the head of his cock just inside her mouth so that her lips were around the ridge.

"Make sure you lick off all of the drips," he grunted as the last of his spunk trickled out into her mouth.

Having recovered sufficiently she did as he asked, licking and swallowing the drips until they stopped.

Any relief was short lived because as soon as he pulled away another man quickly took his place.

She knew that the sooner she could satisfy the men the sooner her ordeal would be over. Looking as though she was eager for the next load, she parted her lips invitingly and then tasted what was becoming a familiar slightly salty and stale taste of aroused penis.

Like before the man held her head, using her mouth for his selfish pleasure. He did not choke her like the previous man but as she sensed his imminent ejaculation she was not expecting the large amount of hot salty spunk that suddenly flooded her mouth. She tried desperately to swallow it but most of it spilled out and trickled down her chin.

For a while she lost all sense of time as, one after another, the men used her mouth. To her initial relief the third man set a trend by not ejaculating into her mouth or throat and instead pulled out at the last minute, spraying her face. The relief of not choking or having to swallow soon disappeared as one after another they took great delight in ejaculating where ever they pleased. By the time they had finished her head was covered with spunk. It was in her hair, all over her face and dripping down onto her shoulders and her dishevelled bra and blouse.