Vanessa's New Life Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sunday January 10

Another cold day - quite boring really.

Week commencing January 11

Monday - A heating engineer arrived mid morning and didn't take long to fix the heating. I had been wearing just one on my big woolly jumpers and when I had take him upstairs to show him where the hot water tank was he followed me up the stairs. Just as we got near the top he said 'It doesn't feel that cold to me, in fact I'm quite warm at the moment.' I presumed that he was looking at my bare ass sticking out of the bottom of the sweater. In a way I was looking for other ways of flashing him my body, but no opportunities came up and it wasn't long before he was gone.

Tuesday - Jon came home in a foul mood and found a nothing excuse to tan my backside. By the time he had finished I was in tears and close to cumming, but he just left it at that. I had to finish the job myself when I went to bed.

Thursday - Aerobics started again and I had been looking forward to seeing Jenny again. I was disappointed when it was another woman who was taking the class. She was a lot older and seemed a bit aloof. When I asked her where Jenny was she just said that she had taken over the class and Jenny wouldn't be back. Her facial expression told me that she didn't approve of what I was wearing - only my white 'T' back leotard. A couple of times I spotted one of the men staring at me but things just weren't the same. I decided not to go back the next week.

Friday April 23 - no, there's nothing missing

Jon surprised me when I got up. He told me that since I had now worked for him for a full year we were going to celebrate by having a long weekend in London. I packed our bags and we caught a mid morning train to London. It was quite quiet on the train and Jon took me to a carriage that was empty. Jon told me that we were going to have a great time and that there would be lots for me to write about in this journal. It was then that I thought that I had better admit that I hadn't been keeping the journal up to date. Jon was not happy and I had to stand up, take my dress off and bend over the table while he gave me 100 strokes with his hand. He said that that was just for starters, and that there would be more later.

Fortunately (or unfortunately) no one came into the carriage before Jon told me to put my dress back on. But I was thinking about what they would think if someone had of come in and seen me naked, bent over a table in a moving train, getting my ass whipped. As I was thinking about it I could feel my juices starting to wet my pussy.

When we got to London we had to go to the centre on the underground. Some of the escalators in the underground are quite steep and long and with Jon being in front of me I'm sure that a few people were getting a good look at my bare arse. On one of them I looked round a couple of times and the first time I saw a young(ish) man a couple of steps behind me. When I looked round again he was a couple more steps behind me and staring right at my ass. I smiled to myself and opened my legs so that he could see more of my pussy and just for good measure I bent forward slightly. I was enjoying riding on the London underground.

In the hotel we were given a nice big room. Jon immediately opened the net curtains and I could see across the street into a busy office. Before I could do anything else Jon told me to take my dress of, stand in front of the window and let him know when someone started staring at me. It wasn't long before first one man then a whole group of men and women were looking across the street at me. When I told Jon he told me to turn round and bend over the chair that he placed behind me. I then had to open my legs wide while he gave me 10 strokes with the tawse. I hadn't packed it so Jon must have put it in the bags afterwards. After 5 Jon told me to stand up and look at my audience across the street. A couple of them started clapping their hands as they saw me looking at them. After the second 5 I had to stand facing them with my feet about 2 feet apart for a full 5 minutes before Jon told me to get cleaned up and put a dress on. As I moved away from the window I gave my audience a little wave.

Jon took me out for some food and then onto the underground where we rode right round the circle line getting on and off and going up the escalators then back down again. Jon told me to pretend that I wasn't with him and to see how many people I could flash. Each time I got onto the trains I sat opposite a 'candidate' and left my knees open. Under Jon's instructions I last crossed my legs when I started working for him but on the trains I wanted to make it easy for my 'victim' to get a good look at my pussy. With a dress that only just covers my ass when I'm stood up, sitting down with my knees a good few inches apart makes it easy for someone sitting opposite to get a real good look at my pussy and sometimes even the rings in my pussy lips.

Sitting down was a bit painful at first but my backside soon got used to the pain. I lost count of the number of people who looked at my pussy. I remember that it was mainly the men and young women who stared at it. The older women and some of the older men seemed to be a bit embarrassed about it.

As time went on more and more people used the trains. As the schools were throwing out I got lots of interest from teenage boys and I'm sure that a couple of them followed me up and down the escalators and trains for a while. My pussy was getting wetter and wetter and the tingling was getting stronger and stronger.

Round about 4 pm it got to the stage where there was only standing room and Jon told me to stand near the doors. I was beginning to think that the afternoon's fun was over because I hadn't been able to flash anyone for about 10 minutes when we got onto another train that was very crowded. I was squashed in the middle of a group of men in suits when I felt a hand on the top of my thigh. There was no way that I could have moved if even if I'd wanted to.

After a couple of seconds the hand moved round to my bum and then slowly between my cheeks to my pussy. I bet the man thought he was in heaven when he realised that I didn't have any knickers on. I bet he had a right hard-on as he slipped a finger into my pussy. He had just started moving his finger in and out as the train stopped in a station. I looked at Jon to see if we were getting out and a quick shake of his head told me to stay put. The man's hand disappeared as people started moving and I looked round to see if I could work out which of the men had been fingering me. I didn't know whether to look for a guilty face or bulging trousers.

Before I could work out who it was, the compartment got even more crowded and the train moved off. Within seconds the hand was back. This time it didn't waste any time and went straight into my pussy - from the front. The force and speed made me gasp a little before I opened my legs a bit to make it better for both of us. As the train got to the next station I was just starting to cum and had gone over the edge as people started to get out. I looked over to Jon who told me that we were getting off. As we were doing so I looked round and saw a man with a big smile on his face and a shiny finger in front of his nose.

This time Jon took me out of the station. We were in a place called Kentish Town and Jon took me along the road to a place called Rios. As we were getting close Jon told me to ignore him once we got inside and to take my lead by looking at him. When I asked him what the place was he just said,

"wait and see."

After paying the money and being given a towel each we went through a door into a grotty looking changing room where there were 2 fat middle-aged men there getting dressed and talking. As I walked in they stopped talking and looked at each other then back to me. Jon started getting undressed, putting his clothes into a locker so I did the same. You should have seen the 2 men's faces as I just whipped my dress over my head leaving them staring at my naked body. I just stood there facing them as I folded my dress and put it in Jon's locker. Jon locked the locker and walked out so I smiled at the men and followed Jon.

From the changing room we went into a big room that had lots of sun-loungers, a TV and a bar at one end. There were a few men lying on the beds watching TV or reading. They all had only towels on. In the bar were more men (again with only towels round their waists), one middle-aged woman with a towel round her (top as well) and 2 women behind the bar. They were in their twenties and one was wearing just a sarong round her waist and the other a towel round her waist. Both had huge breasts. We went through that room to a room that had a seating area, 2 bigish jacuzzis and a sauna. I decided to get into one of them and Jon went into the sauna.

While I was relaxing in the warm bubbly water I noticed that the place must have had about 30 men and no more than 4 or 5 women in there. The most that any of the women were showing (except me) was their breasts and they were all a lot bigger than mine. Just about all of the men kept their towels wrapped round themselves apart from when they got into some water. Some of the men that did walk around in the nude had dicks so small that it was hard to see them through their pubic hair. And the size of some of the beer-guts!!!!

The warm water was very soothing on my backside that still hurt a bit. I wondered if I still had any red marks on it and if I did, what anyone who noticed them would think.

After a few minutes I decided to get out and go for a walk round to see what else there was there. There was a small swimming pool, a very large jacuzzi, a small workout room, another sauna, a steam room, showers and you could get outside to where there were a few sun-loungers. As I was walking round most of the men had a good stare at me. I decided that I would go and sit at one of the tables and read one of the newspapers that was laying around.

I positioned myself so that my back was to a wall and I was facing the main seating area. With my knees open about a foot I lounged back in the chair and started reading. I held the paper so that my face was partially covered so that people would think that I couldn't see them if they looked at me. It wasn't long before a man came and sat in a position that would give him a good view. I kept glancing up and shuffling in the chair knowing that I was sliding further down the chair and my legs were getting wider apart. One time when I looked up I saw Jon walking past with a big grin on his face. He was obviously pleased with my 'performance'. After a while I got up and walked past the man. He stared straight at me and made no attempt to hide the 'tent' that he was making under his towel.

From there I went into one of the saunas. It was empty when I went in so I lay down with my feet facing the door and my legs apart. It wasn't long before a different man came in. He'd left his towel outside and was as naked as me. No, that's not true, I had my 2 little gold rings in my pussy lips. He sat at the end of the bench looking towards me. I pretended to be dozing with my eyes shut and ignored him. After a few minutes I scratched the inside of my thigh as if I had an itch there. When I stopped scratching I left my hand there and 'toyed' with one of my rings pretending that I didn't realise what I was doing. What I was doing was pulling my pussy lips open a bit more and flicking my clit a bit. Each time I touched my clit I pulled my stomach in a bit as if it was having some effect on me. That bit wasn't pretending, it was getting me excited. When I squinted out of my closed eyes I saw the man staring directly at my pussy. He was playing with his erect dick.

I just love it when a man gets a hard-on watching me, it gets me more excited and makes me want to do more. It gives me a feeling of power over those men. I closed my eyes tighter and smiled to myself. If I wasn't careful I was going to cum just laying there thinking about the effect I was having on him. A couple of minutes later I felt something touch one of my feet and heard a little grunt. I ignored it until a minute later when another man came in. I looked up and saw the first man with his hands on his lap. He was obviously trying to cover his hard-on. I looked down at my feet and saw some white creamy liquid on one foot. The bugger had shot his load towards me.

The second man sat on the opposite bench meaning that he was looking at my side. He was in his thirties, slim, with a big bush of black pubic hair and a reasonable sized dick (soft) resting on his leg. A couple of minutes later the door opened again and 3 more men came in and the first man went out. He still had a semi hard-on that was bouncing about as he left. There wasn't that much room in there by then so I sat up and swung my legs onto the floor. I was now directly opposite the second man that had come in. The 3 newcomers had towels round their waists and were talking to each other about some business deal or other. I was feeling quite randy and brave and decided to see what effect I could have on the second man. I shuffled back on the bench and brought my feet up onto the bench so that my knees were under my chin. I then put my arms round my open knees and held one wrist with the other hand. My slightly open bald pussy was staring straight back at the second man. My head was bent forward and I was looking at the floor, but if I moved my eyes up I could see right up to his face.

The sight of my pussy with my big hard clit and little gold rings was beginning to have an effect on him and I could see his dick start to harden and rise up. I guess that he didn't want the 3 men to see his dick so he put his feet on the bench in the same way that I was sitting. This meant that his dick was pointing to the ceiling between his thighs, the 3 men would not be able to see unless they walked between us.

We were sat there for what seemed like ages, each of us staring at the others genitals. His dick was quite big and circumcised like Jon's. He was using the muscles in his dick to jerk it a bit. I was getting VERY randy and he must have been able to see the juices seeping out of my hole. If that had been Jon I would have been begging him to fuck me. The sort of trance between us was broken as the 3 men got up and left. I'm sure the man was going to say something but just as his mouth started to open the door opened and Jon walked in. He was still naked (as I would expect) and he sat along the bench from the other man. We had ignored each other but after a minute or so Jon said to me,

"You look like your ready for a bit of fun, can I fuck you?"

The other man's eyes opened wide, I don't think he believed what he heard. His eyes went wider when I replied,

"Yes please, I didn't think that anyone was going to ask me."

I bet the other man was really kicking himself.

Jon stood up and walked in-between me and the man. He stood facing me and I grabbed his dick. Within seconds it was hard enough to enter me and I put it at the entrance. Fortunately the bench was at a height where Jon could easily fuck me and he went in and out for about a minute before we both came. In a way I was surprised that I didn't cum before Jon, I was very close to it before he came in. Jon pulled out and sat down beside me, his wet dick starting to go down. When it was soft he stood up, said, "thanks love" and walked out. The other man's face was a picture. I don't know if he believed what he had just seen. Before he had time to compose himself I got up and went out and had a shower.

Jon was still in the shower when I got there. He smiled at me then said,

"Enjoy that did you? Meet me in the workout room in 10 minutes."

As I walked out of the shower I saw Jon sat reading a newspaper with his still semi erect dick lying on his legs. I went for a swim before going to the workout room when Jon walked through the pool area to get there. To start off with we were the only us 2 in there. There are only a handful of machines in there but enough to get a reasonable workout. Jon told me to try every one of them.

By the time that I got to the jogging machine another couple of men had appeared and I could see them watching me as I bounced up and down as I was jogging. Anyone would have thought that they had never seen a naked girl running on a treadmill before. My little tits were bouncing up and down as best they could. It was more than enough to make my nipples very hard. From the back of the room Jon motioned me to keep going and I was really sweating before his hands told me to stop. All the time the 2 men had hardly had any exercise at all - apart from their eyes and brains.

From there I went and had another shower and then went to the bar. Jon was on a stool at the other end of the bar but he told the girl behind the bar to get me a drink. I took the drink and walked up to him and thanked him loudly in such a way as to imply that we were strangers. We chatted quietly for about 10 minutes. I told him all about the man in the sauna shooting his load at me. Jon asked me to point him out but he wasn't around. Jon thought it was funny.

From there we went to the sun loungers to watch a bit of TV. Jon told me to lay on one near the walkway with my feet on the floor at either side. Jon then sat at the bottom of the sun lounger with his back to the walkway. This meant that anyone walking passed would have a great view of my bald pussy and rings without Jon being able to see whoever was looking. It also meant that Jon could slip the fingers of his right hand into me when no one was looking. As I lay there looking at the TV and the people at the bar Jon brought me to 2 orgasms. It didn't take much because I was still worked-up from before. All the time I had to keep a smile on my face and look as if I was talking to Jon. Each time someone walked by I had to tell Jon and he stopped frigging me. It was surprising how many men walked up and down through that room, and even I could smell the aroma of an excited pussy.

While we were in there 3 foreign teenage girls wearing bikinis came in. I say foreign because they were talking in a language that I didn't understand. They seemed a little surprised when they saw me and Jon. I got the impression that they didn't know that there would be naked people in there. After a few minutes Jon told me to go and find them and see if I could let them have a good look at my pussy.

I found them in one of the steam rooms and I sat opposite them with my legs apart. Although it was a steam room visibility was quite good and it wasn't long before one of them started looking at me and then obviously telling her friends to look. They were obviously talking about me and they kept looking at me. I wondered if any of their pussies were getting damp (from the inside out).

When they left they went to the shower then into the big jacuzzi. There must have been room for 50 people in there, but it wasn't as hot as the 2 smaller ones. I went and found Jon and told him where they were. Jon told me to go there too and that he would follow me in a bit. I was enjoying the bubbles and trying to float on my back in there when Jon came in. He sat close to me then indicated that he wanted me to go to him. He told me to put a knee on the underwater bench either side of him so that I was facing him. I knew exactly what he was going to do and when his dick got hard enough he pulled me down onto him. He told me to lay back and continue my floating lessons, and he held one of his hands under my back so that my breasts were just out of the water. The 3 girls were all watching us, so was an old man that was in the other end of the jacuzzi. Jon was bouncing me up and down and kept massaging one breast and nipple with his spare hand.