Vanessa's New Life Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just before we left our room Jon told me to bend over and I was a little surprised to feel the remote vibe being pushed into my pussy. It didn't hurt, my pussy seems to be permanently damp and ready for action these days. Jon waited until we were on the underground before he gave me a couple of bursts on the vibe. With all the people wandering around I had forgotten about the vibe until it made me jump in my seat.

There were quite a few shops in the arcade and when I was getting a bit bored in the second shop that Jon took me into, he told me to go for a wander on my own and to meet him at the entrance in half an hour. I went into a couple of shops and then wandered around the rest of the place. As I passed a toyshop the vibe made me jump. It was on full throttle. I looked round for Jon but couldn't see him. The vibe was really doing what it was designed for, but very quickly. I managed to walk to the side of the walkway and lean on the wall but I was coming to an orgasm quickly. I was shaking as I came first once, twice, three times, then a fourth time, all closely together. How I managed to stay on my feet I don't know. I could see people staring at me as the whole of my body trembled and one oldish woman asked me if I was all right. I just managed to say that I was and thanked her for her concern. I was desperately looking round for Jon and I think I had cum for the fifth time when I saw Jon walking towards me.

"Please turn it off Master"

I pleaded with him but he just looked blankly at me as if he hadn't a clue what I was talking about.

"The vibe Master" I said.

He got the remote control out of his pocket and pressed the buttons but it didn't make any difference.

Looking back we must have looked a right sight with me shaking and fighting to stay on my feet and Jon stood a couple of feet in front of me pointing something at my pussy and saying

"it isn't working."

Eventually Jon realised what was happening and picked me up and carried me out onto the street.

As I was slowly coming back to normal Jon told me that he thought the problem was the toyshop. He's seen a kid playing with a remote controlled car and it must have been on the same frequency. When I say back to normal it wasn't normal, I was covered in sweat, knackered and my pussy juices were right down to my knees. Jon had to help me walk back to the underground and then the hotel. I had a shower and lay on the bed for half an hour before I felt able to get ready to come home.

The train journey home was uneventful apart from a lad of about 13 taking an interest in my legs. As I never cross my legs these days (Jon won't let me), the lad might even have been able to see my pussy the way he kept getting down onto the train floor with his little brother's toy cars.

Shortly after we got home, Jon gave me the main part of my punishment for not keeping this journal up to date. As usual, as soon as I had got into the house I had stripped off, and no sooner than I had taken my dress off than Jon told me to go to the toilet then go and lay face down on the punishment bed.

I had been there for about 10 minutes wondering what Jon was going to do to me when he came in and told me to move the pillows to under my stomach. He then restrained my wrists and ankles to the corner posts and then put a blindfold on me. Somehow I just knew that he was going to cane me and I could feel that nervousness of knowing that I was going to get some pain and pleasure. My pussy was getting damp in anticipation. I didn't have to wait long before I heard that 'whoosh' then felt the pain. Automatically I said,

"One - thank you Master."

By the time I had said, "Five - thank you Master," the tears were starting to swell in my eyes.

Jon was really going to hurt me. As the tenth stroke landed I let out a little scream. They were really hurting.

There was a pause after the tenth stroke and I heard Jon moving. The next think I knew Jon's hands were at my pussy. My lips were already swollen and slightly open as the pain was causing me pleasure but Jon opened them more and it wasn't long before I realised that he was tying my lips open as wide as they would go using string through my little rings and then round my thighs. Suddenly I realised that my open pussy was Jon's next target. Number eleven landed right down the crack in my ass and pussy. I screamed out loud before saying,

"Eleven - thank you Master."

By fifteen my whole pussy was throbbing with pain and pleasure. It was number 19 that took me over the edge and I was sweating something rotten as I uncontrollably shook violently. I never did managed to say,

"Nineteen - thank you Master."

I was starting to get control of myself again when number 20 landed. Thankfully that was the last one but I didn't feel that much. My whole backside and pussy were numb. Before Jon left me he got the big double-ended dildo and pushed it into me as far as it would go. Within minutes I was asleep.

Week commencing April 26

I woke up with a start and a feeling of emptiness to discover that Jon was just pulling the dildo out of me. As he released me he asked me if I was okay then told me to take it slowly when I decided to get up. He went off to work as the pain started as I moved my legs. When I made it to the bathroom I saw that my backside had lots of deep red wheals all over it. I jumped when I touched my open pussy and had to untie my pussy lips very slowly. I don't know why but I just had to play with my swollen, tender clit and bring myself off again. I took it very easy that day and the next few. In fact it was the Friday before I felt well enough to go to the supermarket.

Saturday May 1

A quiet weekend really. Jon spotted an advert in the paper for a 'Bar person', and when we went into town we went to the pub and Jon got us a drink while I asked for the manager. The job was for Friday and Saturday evening. He asked me if I normally dressed like I was (short dress) for work. When I said I did he said, "Good, I like to cater for the younger drinkers on a weekend evening and young attractive women wearing not a lot tends to keep the place crowded." He asked me if I could start the next Friday and I said that I could and hoped that Jon would agree. He did.

Stayed at home for the rest of the day and went to bed early.

Sunday May 2

Jon got up very early to watch some motor racing and then spent the rest of the morning reading the papers. The only exciting part of the day was when he came up behind me as I washed the dishes and fucked me.

Week commencing May 3

It was a Bank Holiday on the Monday but we didn't go anywhere, or do anything exciting. On the Tuesday I got a card from the doctors asking me to go for a smear test on the Friday. When I got there the receptionist said that the nurse wasn't available and that the doctor would be taking it.

When my turn came I went in and saw that it was the short balding doctor that has a bit of an attitude problem. There were 2 other people in with him, one man and one woman, both about my age. The doctor explained that they were students getting work experience and asked if I minded if they took the sample. When I said,

"okay"

he continued to tell me that as it was a long time since I had had a thorough examination then he would give me one before they took the sample.

He asked me to take my skirt and pants off and lay on the bed. He obviously hadn't been paying me much attention as I was wearing a dress and only a dress, and the 2 students watched as I grabbed the hem of my short dress and pulled it over my head leaving me completely naked. The doctor looked a little surprised when he turned round and saw me naked. In case he was going to say something I said,

"I don't wear underwear."

"Healthy attitude" he said, "climb on the examination table please."

As I swung my legs up and layback all 3 of them moved over to me and the 2 students stood at my feet while the doctor stood beside me.

"A rectal examination first I think" the doctor said,

"turn over and get on your hands and knees please."

As I was doing so I looked back between my open legs and saw the male student licking his lips. I looked at the doctor who put some latex gloves on then scooped up some cream, presumably to lubricate my ass hole. When he turned to look at me he saw the red lines that were still on my backside and said,

"Do these hurt?" and he ran a finger along one of them.

As I said, "No" I wondered what I would say if he asked me how I got them, but he didn't ask.

Instead I felt the cold cream and his finger start prodding my ass hole. It all happened so quickly that I gasped and threw my head back. His poking and prodding only lasted seconds but the surprise attack had started my pussy tingling and my pussy involuntarily lubricating.

He pulled his hand out and said,

"turn over please, and lift your legs into the stirrups, it's time for the vaginal examination."

As I did so I saw that the eyes of the 2 students were firmly fixed on my pussy. The male student had a bulge in his trousers. That turned me on a bit more and when the doctor went to get some more lubrication cream for his new pair of gloves the female student said,

"I don't think that you'll need that doctor."

The doctor turned and looked at my pussy and said,

"I think you're right."

The doctor had a little poke and pull at the rings in my lips and asked me if I had any problems with them. When I said,

"No" he just started to push a finger into my hole.

He really did poke around in there for what seemed like ages and quite hard too. At the same time he held his left hand on my stomach just above my pubic bone. All this was getting too much for me and I was glad when he pulled his finger out as I could feel an orgasm coming on.

Unfortunately it didn't stop there and he started prodding and pulling my clit. As he was doing so he said to the students,

"Take a good look at this, it's a perfect example of an large engorged clitoris. The majority of women are not fortunate enough to have one. It can heighten sexual pleasure tremendously."

I surprised myself a bit as the doctor's remarks were embarrassing me a bit. Before I started working for Jon I would have died of shame and probably got up and run out, but a year with Jon had made me proud of my body and my sexual feelings. I guess that it was the formal doctors examination that had made me embarrassed.

"Right then," the doctor said, "that's the examination over with, it wasn't so bad was it Miss Evans?"

Before I could say anything he continued

"Now it's time to get the smear test sample. You take it Miss Johnson."

Miss Johnson moved forward and picked-up this stainless steel object. It looked like a short tube with some scissors handles.

Before I knew what was happening the object was being pushed inside me. The cold metal combined with the excitement of the doctor's hands and this young woman's other hand on my stomach was just too much for me. I started to cum right there with the 3 of them looking at me. I was shaking and biting my lip to stop myself from moaning out load. The doctor was very calm but the young man was getting embarrassed by the bulge in his trousers. He was moving his stomach in and out as if trying to hide it.

Right in the middle of me cumming the young woman jumped back and looked shocked. After about a minute she said to the doctor,

"What was that?"

"What was what?" The doctor replied.

"Some fluid just flew out of her vagina."

After a couple of seconds the doctor said,

"It's perfectly normal, though not very common for a woman to have an orgasm when she is being examined by a doctor. It is also perfectly normal, again though not very common for a very sexually active woman with a sensitive vagina to ejaculate in a similar way to a man, although the quantity of liquid is not as great as that of a man. Wait a minute for the patient to compose herself then continue."

I was embarrassed and as the orgasm subsided I stayed flushed with the embarrassment. The young student quickly opened my vagina with the 'implement' and took the sample. Before I knew it the doctor was telling me that I could climb down and get dressed. The male student continued to stare at me as I got down and dressed and I saw the female prod the male student and say

"Peter!" to bring him out of his dream.

When I was dressed the doctor thanked me again for letting the students take part and then told me not to worry about what happened. He said that it was 'quite normal'. On the way home my embarrassment turned to excitement and I had to make myself cum again just as soon as I got in.

That evening was my first day in my new part-time job and I asked Jon what I should wear. He told me to wear my leather skirt and a tight T-shirt that did quite come down to my waist. Jon drove me to the pub and when the manager saw me he said,

"Very nice, that should pull the punters in."

It was then that I realised that he was looking at my breasts. I had just come in from the cold and my nipples there looking like thumb ends pushing the thin T-shirt material out. As the other staff arrived I saw that most of them were girls dressed in very little as well. There were a couple of men, both hunks with tight T-shirts showing-off their muscles. It didn't take me long to get into things and the time just flew by.

The bar was in a long straight line and a couple of times I heard some cheering and looked round. One of the times I saw the skirt of one of the girls was up round her waist letting everyone see her thong knickers. She was pulling it back down and looking a bit embarrassed. I didn't take any notice until it happened again a bit later with a different girl. I asked the boss, who was next to me what was going on, and he just said,

"oh, it's nothing, just a problem with a faulty valve on a compressed air tank."

I was a bit puzzled as I thought that pubs used some sort of gas to get the bubbles in the soft drinks, not air. I thought no more about it and it was soon time to go home. Jon had come in just before closing time and he took me home. I was knackered and Jon told me to go straight to bed.

Saturday May 8

Not much happened during the day and I went to work that evening wearing a tight skirt and tank top. It was a very busy night and I had to cope with a number of half drunk youths trying to chat me up. One time when I went to collect some glasses one of them slid his hand right up the inside of my leg to my pussy. Although I wanted to let him play with my pussy I pulled away from him when he started telling his mates that I didn't have any knickers on.

Just before closing time I found out more about the 'faulty valve on the compressed air tank'. It wasn't faulty, it was designed that way by the manager. Every time he wanted to liven things up a bit he would wait for one of the girls wearing a suitable skirt to be standing in the right place and then open the valve giving anyone who was looking a glimpse of her knickers. When I explained it to Jon later he said it was the 'Marilyn Monroe effect' - what ever that meant. Anyway, I'd noticed that one of the girls spent most of the time at that end of the bar and that she was 'caught' the most and she was never in a rush to pull her skirt down. I guess that she was a bit of an exhibitionist too. I wondered how long it would be before I got 'caught' and let everyone know that I didn't wear knickers.

Sunday May 9

It was a boring day, nothing exciting happened.

...continued in Part 10