Vanessa's New Life Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't long before I felt Jon shoot his load into me and he lifted me off him. I hadn't cum, but there again I'd had my share of orgasms that day. Jon moved away from me and ignored me. I'm not sure if the girls realised that Jon was with me or that they thought that he had just picked me up for a quick fuck. Whatever. When Jon got out I left it for about 5 minutes before going looking for him. I found him in the seating area and he told me that we were leaving. There was another man in the changing room and he watched my every move as I towelled myself dry then put just a dress on. Out on the street it was dark and we went back to the underground and caught a tube back to the hotel. The underground was relatively quiet and I didn't get the opportunity to flash anyone.

Back in the hotel room Jon was a bit disappointed to see that the offices over the street were empty. We showered and changed and Jon took me out for a drink and a meal. He told me to wear the remote vibe, my black pencil dress and nothing else apart from shoes. We walked to a quiet little restaurant that had a little bar for people waiting for tables. Jon started with the remote vibe almost as soon as we got inside the place (London is so much warmer than the midlands).

Just as I was about to tell the waiter what I wanted to drink Jon switched it on. Although I should have guessed, it caught me by surprise and I gasped just as I was about open my mouth. The waiter gave me a funny look as he stood there waiting for me. All during the meal Jon played his usual tricks with the on / off switch and his timing and brought me so close to an orgasm whenever a waiter was stood in front of me. As usual when I sat down with the remote vibe in (and most other times as well) I make sure that my dress is not between my butt and the seat. I like to leave my pussy juices on the seat, not on my dress. That means that if I don't strategically place a napkin my bald pubic area is visible to anyone who can look at my lap.

Before we ordered our desserts Jon told me to place my napkin on the table and leave it there until my dessert was arrived. The waiters face was wonderful when he realises that he was looking at. He hung around for as long as he could and just to let him know that he was looking I smiled at him and opened my legs a bit. The poor man was going bright red and there was a definite bulge in the front of his trousers. All this time I was finding it hard to concentrate as Jon was getting me so close to cumming. Unfortunately Jon obviously didn't want me to cum and he knows me well enough to know when to switch the vibe off. It was only going up in the lift back to our room that he finally took me over the edge. The old couple in the lift must have thought that I was ill or something as I held my stomach and gasped when I came. When we got out of the lift Jon told me to take my dress off and I walked naked back to our room. No one saw us.

Saturday April 24

When I woke-up the sun was shining in through the window. Jon was awake and when he realised that I was awake he told me to go and open the window and let some fresh air in. The window hadn't been opened very often and it took me ages to get it to open just a little bit. As I was struggling I noticed that there some people in the offices opposite and what's more, they'd noticed me. Two or three men and women were watching a naked me. I told Jon and he just said 'take your time and get it wide open.' I'm still not sure if he meant the window or me. Anyway after about 5 minutes I gave up, waved at them and went for a shower.

When I came out of the bathroom I got a bit of a surprise, Jon had called room service and a young girl was just unloading a trolley. She stopped and stared at my naked body as I just stood in front of her. It was only when Jon said,

"haven't you seen a naked woman before" that she said,

"sorry sir" and continued.

As she was leaving she looked back at me a couple of times. We slowly ate breakfast with Jon deciding what we were going to do that day. Jon wanted some more hot tea, I said that I would make some using the kettle in the room but Jon told me to ring room service. When it came Jon told me to open the door. It was a young man who took his time looking at me. As he was going out of the door I heard a girl's voice say

"was she still in the nuddie then?"

I didn't close the door for a couple of seconds and I heard her say

"what did you think of the rings then?"

Jon took me shopping down Oxford Street in the morning and he bought me a couple of dresses. One was a tight light blue, soft knitted one that really hugged my shape. The shape of my nipples was really visible. The other one was in 2 parts joined at the top. The outer part is made of a dark see-through net material while the inner slip is flesh coloured. Jon told me that I have to put a lot of large neat holes in that part and shorten it so that it only just covers my bum and pussy when I stand still.

All the shops and the street were absolutely crowded, I've never seen so many people out shopping before. After a couple of hours or so we went to a Burger King before Jon took me to a quieter part of town, to some smaller shops. To get there we had to use the underground. That was crowded as well and there were hundreds of youths going to a football match. We had to stand on the train and were surrounded by all these noisy youths singing and shouting. I was sandwiched between 2 of them and it was only a couple of seconds after the doors closed that I felt 2 hands groping me. One youth was probing at my pussy and the other was running his hand up and down my bum. I was expecting that hand to go down towards my pussy and I was wondering what would happen when the 2 hands met. It never happened as the youths all got off at the next station leaving me with a wet pussy.

I don't know where it was that Jon took me, but there were some unusual shops there. One sold leather and rubber clothes and had some items like wrist and ankle restraints. There was even a long leather whip fastened to the wall. The staff were a man and a woman, both wearing leathers, the woman wore a leather dog collar round her neck that looked exactly like mine. Jon asked if they had any more bondage equipment that we could look at but the woman said that she was sorry, but all their other items were only sold by mail order. She gave Jon a catalogue.

The next shop we went in was a dress shop. They had lots of clothes with not much to them. As soon as I realised that I knew that Jon would want me to try a lot of them on. We were lucky as well, the changing rooms were 3 cubicles in a row in a separate room at the back of the shop. There was a largish area in front of the cubicles with a long mirror and a couple of chairs for the men to use while they waited for their wives or girlfriends to get changed. Jon selected a couple of dresses, I chose a skirt and top and we went into the changing area. As we were walking towards them Jon told me to only half close the curtain and to make sure that I gave the man that was sat on one of the chairs a good show.

I did as I was told and Jon sat next to the man. I hung up the clothes that I was going to try on and then with my back to the half open curtain I bent down, grabbed the hem of my dress and slowly lifted it right over my head. I was looking in the mirror in front of me and I could see the man and Jon's faces as my totally naked back came into view. The surprise on the man's face was great as he realised that I wasn't wearing anything under my dress. It was then that I realised that if I could see him in the mirror in front of me then he could probably see my front in the mirror.

I turned to the hangers and hung-up my dress before starting to unfasten a dress that Jon had selected. It was going to be a tight fit getting into it so I had to undo the zip all the way down. As I stepped into it I turned to face Jon and the man. Jon smiled so I smiled back which caused the man to smile at me. The dress was tight and short, it had holes all over it, some were big enough for a hand to squeeze in. On bigish one was just below my left breast and the bottom of my breast was clearly visible. Another bigish one was on my stomach showing that I wasn't wearing any knickers.

Jon told me to come out of the cubicle and let him get a closer look at me. He'd got up and was talking to me in front of the mirror when the man's partner came out of her cubicle. She was wearing a dress that was nearly as short as the one I had on and it looked nice, but it wasn't as revealing as mine. The man got up to talk to her and I saw that he had a big bulge in the front of his trousers. I think that the woman must have seen it too because she giggled a bit and said,

"what have you been thinking about?"

He didn't answer the question but commented on how nice she looked.

Jon squeezed his hand into the hole on my stomach and said (loudly),

"these holes are big enough to get my hand in, look."

Not only did I look at what he was doing (holding my pubic bone with one finger in-between the lips of my pussy) in the mirror, but the man and woman looked as well. I jokingly said,

"get off" and pulled back a bit.

This caused the dress to ride up a bit and I could see Jon's hand covering my pussy in the mirror. As he pulled his hand out my whole pussy was clearly visible in the mirror. I tried to see if the couple were still looking but Jon was in the way.

Jon told me to go and try the other dress on so I went back into my cubicle and took the dress off. From where I was I couldn't see the couple but it wasn't long before the man worked his way back so that he could see me. He was talking to his woman while looking over to me. I was stood there naked watching him and Jon as I fiddled with the zip on the first dress, then the one I was going to put on. The zip was only in the top of the skirt part, there was only a very low cut front to the top part and the skirt was flared out. The whole thing was made out of very light material and not a lot of it either. Just as I was zipping up the skirt I heard the woman say

"what are you looking at?" and her face came into view.

I walked out to Jon and he said,

"nice, very nice."

I had to agree when I looked into the big mirror, it did look nice and it was made of a material that felt good as well.

As I was looking in the mirror Jon said,

"bend over a bit."

As I did the front of the dress fell forward and I could see my breasts in the mirror. I turned round and did the same again. This time I looked down first to see my breasts again, then I looked beside and behind me into the mirror. I could see all my backside and pussy in between. The woman had gone back into her cubicle but the man was staring at me. I smiled back at him and said,

"nice isn't it!" "It certainly is" he replied.

I stood up again and Jon gently grabbed the 2 front parts of the top and pulled them away from me. The whole top was so lose fitting that the gap seemed big enough for someone to drive a bus through. Jon said that he really liked that one and told me to go and try the skirt and top on. Within seconds I was in the cubicle and had unzipped and dropped the dress. I was putting it back on the hanger (facing Jon and the man) when first his woman came out, saw me and said,

"now I understand";

then as they both walked away 2 girls in their late teens walked in. One of them saw me - naked and full frontal, then look at Jon and then said,

"I hope we're not interrupting anything." Jon said,

"No, carry on ladies."

The skirt that I had brought in was very low fitting, it only just covered my hips and relied on them to keep it up. When I zipped it up round my waist I just let it go and it settled nicely round my hips. When I pulled it up to my waist again all my backside and pussy were on view until I let go of it again. I thought that that was quite good and went to show Jon. I was still pulling it up and letting go when one of the girls came out of her cubicle. There I was, topless and flashing my bum and puss to Jon. The girl stopped and looked at me for a second then went to look at herself in the big mirror. Just as Jon told me to go and put the top on the other girl came out. She looked at me as well before turning to her mate.

The dresses that the girls had on were quite nice but one of them was way too small and her knickers were really showing through. As I was putting the little top on I heard one girl say

"you won't be able to wear any knickers with that."

The reply was "nothing new there then!"

When I got back out the girl with the showing knickers was really showing them, they were in her hand.

"That looks better"

the second girl said. There was no way that there was time for her to go into her cubicle and take them off so she must have taken them off out in the open in front of Jon. I guess that she must have thought that if I was naked out there, then her slipping her knickers of was nothing to worry about. Quite right too.

Jon wasn't happy with the skirt and top and told me to put the backless dress on again. He also told me to get it and change out there. Just as I was stepping into it another man and woman came into the area. I watched the man's face and trousers as they stood and watched us for a few seconds before the woman said,

"I think we'll come back later."

As she virtually pulled the man out of there I could see that the sight of my naked body was having the expected effect on him. I was starting to get a bit excited as well and I could feel that familiar dampness in my pussy. I put the dress back on and whilst I was doing a couple of twirls for Jon I noticed that the girl who hadn't taken her knickers off had changed into another dress. It was a lot shorter and as she stood in front of the mirror I could see that she had now taken her knickers off as I could see some of her black pussy hairs as she leaned slightly forward. Jon had seen as well.

Jon told me to get back into my clothes (I was only wearing one of my big woolly jumpers) and he bought me the backless dress. Time was getting on and we went back to the Hotel where Jon gave me another instalment of punishment for not keeping this journal up to date. My backside hurt quite a bit after the 20 strokes of the tawse. I managed to avoid crying but some liquid did come out of my body - my pussy. I couldn't stop thinking about being groped on the underground that morning.

That evening Jon took me to the theatre. Jon really enjoyed it but I wasn't that impressed. I wore my new backless dress and I'm sure that a lot of people got a good look at my 'interesting' bits as I squeezed along the aisles to get to my seat. During the interval we went to the bar for a drink, there were quite a number of other women all dressed up bit I think that my dress was the most revealing.

We had to go to the theatre on the underground and after the show and a nice meal we headed back to the hotel the same way we went. It was late and the trains weren't very busy which gave Jon an idea. We were on the central line and Jon stopped me when I stood up to get off at our station. He waited until our carriage was empty then got me to kneel either side of him, facing him. As I was getting on him he got his dick out and lowered me onto it. We went through 2 stations like that before a young woman got into our carriage. Jon was holding me steady and to all intent and purpose we were just kissing. The woman sat at the other end of the carriage but I could see her looking at us and it wasn't long before I was going up and down on Jon again. We both came just as the train arrived at the next station and at that time I wouldn't have cared if half of London had got on the train.

No one got on and Jon lifted me off as we moved out of the station. Jon wasn't finished with me and I had to bend over and lick his dick clean before he told me to sit down. When I did I realised that the woman was still looking and must have been able to see all my backside and pussy as I licked Jon. As I sat opposite Jon while the train was going round the circle and back to our station I could feel all my (and Jon's) juices leaking out of me and onto the seat. It was then that I noticed a sign saying that the trains were monitored by closed circuit television. I smiled as I wondered if anyone had been watching us on a TV somewhere.

Sunday April 25

I woke up early and found that Jon was already up. It was 7 o'clock when Jon told me to put on the hotel robe and follow him down to the hotel leisure centre which consisted of a little swimming pool, a jacuzzi and a couple of workout machines in a separate room. I was wondering what we were going to do about swimming costumes but when we got there, there was no one else there I asked Jon about it and he said that the place was unmanned but monitored by a couple of CCTV cameras. He said that as long as we were quick we would probably get away with a naked swim. Jon took me into the gents changing rooms where we left our robes and quickly went out and jumped into the pool. After about 10 minutes of going up and down Jon got out and told me that we were getting into the jacuzzi. It was lovely and warm and I nearly dozed off.

A while later a group of Japanese teenagers came in and went into the changing rooms. I was wondering what Jon would do, but he said nothing. When the Japs came out most of them went into the pool but one girl came into the jacuzzi. Shortly afterwards Jon pulled me onto his lap and started kissing me. The only problem was that I was higher up and my tits were out of the bubbles. Jon gave my right nipple a quick tweak which made them stand to attention. I glanced over to the girl and saw that she was watching us. As I looked back a Jon I saw that he had seen her as well. I think the exhibitionist bit in Jon came out because I could feel his dick getting hard. He lifted me onto his dick and started playing with one of my tits while he continued to kiss me. Jon was lifting me up and down a bit and the girl must have known what we were doing.

After a while Jon came and we just sat there as I felt his dick start to go soft. Before it slipped out on its own Jon said,

"come on, let's go" and lifted me up.

When we were stood up I saw that Jon's dick was still a bit hard. He was right in front of the Jap girl with his dick about a foot from her face. She was staring right at it. As we walked to the changing rooms I noticed that all the other Japs had stopped swimming and were looking at us. We grabbed a couple of towels from the pile at the entrance to the changing rooms and went into the gents. As we were drying ourselves a middle-aged man came in and looked a bit shocked when he saw a naked woman in there. It didn't stop him looking at me though. We put our robes on but didn't tie the belts and walked out with them hanging open. Two of the Jap boys were at the end of the pool as we passed and they stared at us as we walked out.

We didn't see anyone as we walked to the lift but when the doors shut us in it Jon told me to give him my robe and I had to walk back to our room naked. Two people saw me, one was an old man who was busy reading a newspaper as he walked and although he looked up to say

"good morning"

he went straight back to his paper as if it was normal for him to meet naked women in hotel corridors. The other person we saw was a young waiter delivering some breakfast to someone. He was wide awake and stopped and really stared at me as we walked by. I smiled at him and said,

"good morning" to him, but he didn't say anything.

Jon decided that we would go to the restaurant for breakfast and I wore the new tight, light blue dress. It really hugs my body and as I walk along I can feel the air coming through the thin, knitted material onto my skin. Breakfast was uneventful and Jon took me back to our room then to an arcade that he had seen where there were a couple of shops that he wanted to go in.