Vanilla Village Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rayvyn
rayvyn
25 Followers

Charlie:

Andi and Kathy spent a good part of the day going over design plans for the final guest room, and then sat down at the kitchen table to start planning out this BBQ that we were throwing. While they were doing that, I started the final phase of the deck.

I had just hung the main pair of outdoor speakers and had sat down to listen to them when Kathy came out and joined me. She had come right from showing a house, and was dressed in a very nice, conservative business suit.

"Wow," she commented, "that sounds great! My home stereo doesn't sound that good!"

"Thanks," I responded. "I'm almost done out here, finally. Just a couple more tweaks and adjustments, and we'll be ready to go."

"Well, it looks and sounds fantastic out here," she told me. "It will be perfect for the party."

"Andi told me that you offered to have the party here," Kathy continued. "Thank you. That's very nice of you. My house is just too small to have a party like that, and my neighbors are too nosey."

"It's not a problem," I told her. "This will give me a chance to break everything in properly."

"Good," she said. "I'm glad that you feel that way. Can we talk for a minute?"

"Sure," I told her, motioning towards the table. I had to smile inwardly, because that was the same table that I had laid Barb on a few years back and started our adventure in our lifestyle.

"I want to apologize to you," she started, "for taking so much of Andi's time from you. I've never met anyone so open with themselves, like she is, or with a pair of breasts or a tongue like she has!"

Laughing, I told Kathy, "It's ok. I'm glad that you two can be such good friends. Where is the little minx, anyway?"

"She asked me to keep you company while she ran out to the store," Kathy told me. "She wanted to pick up some steaks and a bottle or two of wine for tonight. She invited me to stay for dinner, but I had to decline. I have a date tonight."

"That's too bad," I told her. "I was looking to try out the new grill on someone else for a change. Who's the lucky guy?"

"Just someone from church. I don't want to go, but I have to keep up appearances. So you don't mind that I've been taking up so much of your wife's time lately?" she asked.

"I'm happy that Andi found a friend," I told her. "That doesn't bother me; that makes me happy."

"She told me about how she made it up to you," Kathy said softly. "But now, I feel bad that I haven't had a chance to show you how sorry I am."

Smiling, I told her, "You don't have to make anything up to me. I told you, I'm happy that Andi is happy."

Rising from her chair, Kathy said, "Now, I want YOU to be happy," as she walked slowly towards me.

Grabbing a seat cushion as she walked towards me, Kathy dropped it in front of me, never taking her eyes off of mine. She lowered herself onto the cushion as she knelt between my knees. She slowly ran her hands up my legs and over my shorts as she reached for my rod.

Kathy softly squeezed my quickly hardening cock as she started to lower my zipper. I raised my hips for her, and she pulled my shorts down around my ankles. My shaft sprang up as she freed it, and I heard a sigh as she started to stroke my hard pole.

Looking me in the eyes again, Kathy took a firm grip of my cock and lowered her mouth over it. She continued to slowly stroke my shaft as she bobbed her head up and down, licking the head when she reached it.

Enjoying the sensations that Kathy was causing, I sighed and sat back in my chair. I reached over and took a hold of my beer and took a big swig of cold brew. As I set the beer back down, I could see my wife standing in the doorway, watching us.

Andi was wearing a sundress, which was unbuttoned all the way, a sheer bra that barely contained her full tits, and a pair of strappy sandals. She had one hand working between her legs, playing with her clit and pussy, while the other hand squeezed her tits. She brought a finger to her lips when she saw me looking at her, motioning for me not to say anything.

I now had the pleasure of looking down and watching Kathy's blonde head bob up and down on my hard cock, and raising my eyes only slightly, and seeing my beautiful wife frigging herself watching Kathy and I.

"Oh, my god!" I moaned as she took me deep into her throat, swallowing as much of me as she could. As I reached down and held Kathy's head in place, with my shaft buried deep in her mouth, I heard and felt a slight moan from her.

I could tell that Kathy was determined to get me off sucking me. She used every trick she knew, as she sucked, licked, and stroked my cock.

"Why don't you climb on my lap and ride me?" I asked her after a few minutes. Andi had told me that Kathy wanted to try my cock again, and there was no time like the present.

"No," she said quickly as she momentarily released my cock. "This is for you. Just sit back and enjoy. Besides, I told you, I have a date soon."

I chuckled as I sat back, and looked in to see Andi leaning over the counter by the doorway, finger fucking herself as she watched us, her big tits swaying around. Kathy started to stroke my cock faster, adding her tongue to the mix as she licked all around the head, including the sensitive underside. Occasionally, she would drop her mouth over me, taking just the head in her mouth, and suck harder on it while she stroked me faster.

Between watching Andi, and looking down on Kathy, combined with the feelings coming from what she was doing, I knew that I wouldn't last too much longer. Finally, I looked up at Andi and saw that she was in the middle of silent scream during an intense orgasm. At that point, Kathy dropped her mouth over my cock again, sucking harder as she stroked me faster.

"Oh, my god! That is SO good!" I said loudly, knowing that Andi would hear me, too. Kathy moaned and started sucking me with a passionate intensity. She kept moaning as she sucked, licked, and stroked my shaft.

Finally, I looked in at my wife, and she was licking her juices from her fingers, mimicking like she was sucking my cock. At the same time, Kathy started to gently squeeze my balls as she took my cock deep once more.

That set me off. I could feel my balls start to contract, and out of instinct, I reached down and took Kathy's head in my hands. I held her head and pulled her in as I exploded in her hot mouth. I heard her squeal, and then moan, as I continued to blast my load down her throat.

After a few seconds, I let my hands drop. "OH, my god!" I sighed loudly. "That was incredible! You can make me happy any time you want!" I told her. Looking into the house, my wife had disappeared.

"I want you to know," she told me as she rose, "No one has EVER cum in my mouth before."

"Ever? I asked, slightly shocked.

"Ever," she told me.

"Well, I'm honored. Did you like it?"

"Well, you caught me by surprise, but, yes, I'd have to say that I liked the feeling of you blasting a hot load of cum down my throat," she told me as she replaced the seat cushion.

"Unfortunately," she continued, "I am now hot and wet, and I have to leave for my date."

"Are you sure you want to leave?" I asked her. "At least stay long enough for me to take the edge off, before you go on your date."

"That is a VERY tempting offer," she told me, "But, I have to ask for a rain check. I really do have to go."

"Give Andi my love," she said as she walked out of the yard.

"Will do," I told her.

"Hey," I called out to her. "Don't take your pent-up horniness out on your date, now."

"Of course not," she said, licking her lips. "Not on a first date! What kind of a woman do you think I am?"

Laughing, I settled back in my chair and waited for my wife to come back out. "If she's like this, I wonder what these friends that she wants us to meet are like?" I wondered to myself.

Andi:

Wow! That was so hot watching Kathy suck on my husband's cock; the orgasm I had was pretty intense, knowing Charlie was watching me get myself off. I loved hearing him cum as he shot that load into her mouth and her moaning; so very nice.

Walking into the bedroom, I pull off my dress completely then walk into the bathroom, put my hair up haphazardly and step into the shower. The water relaxes me as it hits my body as I turn it up warmer, sighing out loud. Was it already Saturday, I think to myself. I was so ready to relax and sex my hubby up, again as last night was so much fun on the patio. I wash my body quickly, rinse and turn the water off, stepping out, grabbing a towel to dry myself.

I hear Charlie come up the stairs as I was finishing my shower routine. He walks into the room as he sees me with one leg on my vanity chair, sliding my hands up and down the length of my leg applying lotion. With my back facing him, I feel him grab my waist and pull close into me as he kisses my back, knowing how sensitive I am there and how much I get turned on when he does that.

I turn to him, lifting an eyebrow and say, "Honey, already horny again?"

He looks at me and replies, somewhat seriously, "Baby, no matter what we do, it is always you that I want over anyone else. You are my wife, my love and always will be. If you asked me to not to do this anymore, you know I would as I know you would, if I asked you. I just wanted to tell you that."

Nodding my head, I turn around smiling into his eyes, wrap my arms around him, feeling him hug me and know how lucky we are to have such a good relationship with each other but also know our limits. Kissing him on the side of his neck, I feel his lips on my neck, then his tongue as he licks his way up to my ears, while his hands slide down my back to my ass, squeezing and spreading them, pulling me close to him.

"I have to admit," he says softly in my ear, "watching you get yourself off put me over the edge when Kathy was sucking me. You knew that, didn't you; that's why you did it," he whispers into my ear as he slowly rubs a finger around my asshole as I feel his cock harden against my stomach.

"Hey, now; I'm starving, hubby of mine, so let's eat before we get crazy with each other. Please?" I beg, as we hearing my tummy grumble.

"Only if you promise to cook and eat naked again," he replies, chuckling at the sound of my grumbling tummy.

"Deal," I say as I walk to the vanity and put my hair up higher with more clips so that it is out of the way while I cook. I walk down to the kitchen, with Charlie following and start to prepare side dishes and a salad as Charlie takes the steaks out to grill. Once he has them on the grill cooking, he comes back and opens a bottle of wine and pours us each a glass, watching me cook naked.

Standing next to me as I finish preparing the salad, I see him stick a finger into the wine, take it out and he reaches over to rub the wine around my nipple. Then he lean down and licks on it, making me suck in my breath.

"Oh, honey, that feels so good," I mutter huskily, looking down and kissing him on the top of his head as he continues to suck and lick at my nipple.

"Mmmm, that is so tasty and fun," he says, as he looks up at my flushed face. "Is dinner ready yet? The steaks are just about ready to eat and you know how much I am starting to love dining with my naked wife."

"Dinner is served," I say, as I pick up the salad bowl and the plate of sautéed vegetables. "Honey, can you grab the bowl of rice, please?"

We walk out to the patio and put everything in the middle of the table so we can both reach. I walk back to the kitchen for the wine and my glass and return as Charlie puts a steak on my plate.

Sitting down to eat, we start to talk about other things we want to do in the house and things we wanted to tomorrow.

"So, by the way, baby, what's up with the BBQ next weekend?" Charlie asks, "Kathy didn't mention anything about it. All she said was she is going on a date that she didn't really want to go on and gave me that blow job."

"Oh yeah, that one is interesting, honey. She thought she should go on this date with this guy from her church even though he's not really her type. He is really nice, but she said they don't have a lot in common. What prompted her to go on the date was that there has been some talk about her being a lesbian because she doesn't date. Rather than let people speculate all kinds of stories, she thought she better get back into dating to keep up appearances. Lesbian! That's a good one! She loves women and men alike!" I say chuckling. "But seriously, she's single because she hasn't found a guy who she gets along with, or who would understand this kind of life style and how much she loves it.

"And the BBQ is pretty much ready to go," I continue to talk, "we are going shopping this week and since you have the deck just about done, I think we are all set, baby."

"Has she said anything about the two couples we are going to meet?" Charlie asks. "I mean, it sounds all hush-hush when I ask her about it."

"Yeah, that is strange. She is not telling me much either," I respond. "Maybe she doesn't want them to know about our lifestyle, so she is keeping quiet."

"Yeah, maybe that is it," Charlie answers, "after all, they do go to her church and she may be trying to keep up appearances for all her friends. Can you imagine if people knew about us in this town, Andi?"

"Oh, the looks on their faces, Charlie," I say to him, "would be priceless."

"Baby, that was a good dinner," Charlie says to me, "I'll clean up so why don't you get another bottle of wine and get into the hot tub and I will join you in a few."

So as he takes the dishes into the house and set about cleaning the grill, I grab another bottle of wine, open it and walk to the patio table, grabbing both glasses and walk down the path to the hot tub.

I lean down and put the bottle and glasses on the ground, as I get in to the tub. Once seated in the hot tub, I pour another glass of wine and look around then to my right, when I noticed that one window of my neighbor's house overlooks directly to the tub. Not noticing that before, I realize that the window is the one in their walk-in closet in the master bedroom but don't think much about it as I am sure they rarely go in there at night.

I look up and see the twinkling lights that Charlie installed in the gazebo settle in to enjoy the heat from the hot tub and the coolness of the night. Closing my eyes, I sigh as I feel my body relax from good food, good wine and the relaxing jet streams pumping out of the hot tub.

I hear some light jazz come on the speakers and hear Charlie walking towards me so I open my eyes as he gets to the edge of the tub. He leans down, pulls his shirt and shorts off, steps in, grabs the bottle and pours himself a glass and sits across from me so we can look at each other as we talk. Being that the tub held eight people easily, we were a good length apart but enough to hold a quiet conversation and we started to talk more about what we wanted to do that weekend besides have lots of sex in all the rooms. My idea, actually, was to have sex in every room so that we could baptize the house as ours, which had Charlie laughing out loud.

As I look at my husband, I start to get horny again, I crook a finger at him to entice him over to me; he gulps down his wine, makes his way across the water to me and I grab him, wrapping my arms around his neck and kissing him deeply, my legs around his waist. He leans me back to the edge and grabs my thighs and pulls them away from him, lifts me up so that my legs are around his neck and he stars to lick and suck at my pussy.

My body was floating on the water and the sensation of having him lick and suck my pussy was tantalizing but as I open my eyes again, I notice that there was a shadow in the neighbor's window and realize that someone was watching. Being an exhibitionist, I whisper to Charlie that we have an audience so he pushes up on the edge of the tub and has me sit with my legs spread as wide as possible so that anyone watching can see what he is doing. He takes his fingers and teases my pussy lips with it as I move my hips back and forth onto them. Slowly, he pushes it in and out, making me sigh. As he does that his other hand is rubbing, pulling and pinching my clit, making me thrust my hips onto his fingers as it slides in deep.

I am pulling and tugging on my nipples, moaning and groaning when I look up and see that it is the husband that is watching and he is looking down at something then back at me. He must have been removing his pants to jerk off while he watched my husband slam his fingers into me. At the angle I was to his window, he could see the fingers go in and out of me.

Being such an exhibitionist, I love to have my body tease and fucked in front of people, especially men that it starts to take me over the edge and I feel the tension build as my orgasm is about to hit me.

"Oh, fuck, Charlie," I moan huskily. "Yeah, baby. Oh yesss... right there! Keep fucking me so good, Charlie." I groan as I feel my body start to shake and convulse on his fingers. "Aaaaahhhhhhh!" I scream as I cum so hard.

As my orgasm stops, Charlie pulls his fingers out and takes a lick, then turns me over so I am leaning on the edge of the tub; half my body laying on the ground and my ass part in the water but parallel to Charlie's cock.

I feel his cock at my ass and he starts to slowly enter me as I spread my legs wider. I look to my left, up to the window and notice his one arm moving fast and hard, smiling to myself, knowing he is jerking himself off pretty good.

I love having my ass fucked, so when Charlie is almost all in, I push back onto his cock suddenly as I want to feel it ram in and out of me, while my neighbor watched me get it deep. Knowing my neighbor had a good view of watching my husband's cock slide in and out of my ass, I make more of a show and lift up a little so I could also rub my clit as I felt his cock move in and out over and over.

"You nasty girl," I hear Charlie whisper into my ear as he leans down and thrusts into me real deep and good. "You love this, don't you, my little slutty wife? You love that he is watching you get your ass fucked good."

"Oh yes, baby," I whisper back, "going to make me cum hard again," I say.

"You want me to cum inside that tight ass of yours, my little slut?" my husband groans into my ear. "I know you want it, don't you?"

"Oh, yes, baby, fill my ass up with that hot creamy juice of yours," I moan back, barely able to speak, my breathing so labored as I was so close to cumming again.

I feel Charlie grab a hold of my hips and start to pound deep and hard into my ass, hearing his breathing get shorter as he gets close to cumming.

"Andi, I'm gonna cum, baby. Gonna cum hard into your tight assssss," he moans as he feels my body start to tense up, knowing I was going to cum, too.

"Oh, Charlie, yes, baby! Want to cum with you! Oh! Oh! Oh fuck yessss!!!" I start to scream as my body shakes into a full blown orgasm. My hips are going wild, pushing onto Charlie's cock as he thrusts deep and fast into me.

"Oh, Andi, cummingggg, baby!" Charlie groans as I feel his cock unload his hot creamy juices deep into my ass, pounding me over and over.

I look up at the window in time to see my neighbor's head go back and his arm moving so fast on his cock as he cums hard.

"Mmmmm, baby," I say, looking back at Charlie, "what a way to end a Saturday."

rayvyn
rayvyn
25 Followers
12