Neighbours Become Much More

Story Info
Peeping on a neighbour leads to lots more fun.
14.7k words
4.74
18.9k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tepin
Tepin
529 Followers

The house I rented was in an older subdivision that was built along a slope which actually worked out well because the condos behind me were lower so I had a clear view of the nearby woods from my upstairs window and always got a nice breeze. Also, if I looked down from my bedroom window, I had an almost perfect view into the bedroom windows of the house behind me and from my deck I could see down into their living room. At the time, that really didn't matter because the house was owned by a couple of guys. I'd moved in the previous September after a nasty breakup with my fiancé and the next spring, the guys sold and someone else had moved in.

I was cutting the grass a few days later when the new owner was out and we exchanged greetings by the back fence. I found out her name was Anne, she was 33, had recently divorced and had bought the house with the money from it. She wasn't model material but she was still pretty good looking - about 5'7", brownish hair, I'd guess a large C or small D cup the only down side was that there was enough extra weight that some would say she was fat or at least chubby. She was very friendly and seemed happy when told her if there was anything she needed a hand with to let me know as I'd been working from home since the start of Covid. She found out my name was Dave, I was 24, had moved in here after splitting with my fiance and I did my best to stay in shape.

A couple of days later I was outside and she waved me over. She said she was tired of feeling bad because she was overweight so she'd bought a home gym and wanted to know if I could help assemble it for her. Thankfully one of the previous owners had put a gate between the properties so I said 'sure', grabbed a few tools and after a few hours of puzzling over vague instructions, it was all done. We'd had a few beers and once everything was done, she asked if I'd like to stay for supper - she said she wasn't planning on cooking anyway but said if I knew a good pizza place that she'd order some. I did and as we ate and had a couple more beer we chatted for a while. Apparently, she'd been married over 10 yrs and they'd just grown apart. She didn't directly say much but I got the feeling that he was more into playing with his cars than playing with her so she turned to food which is why she put on so much weight. She'd started her own side business doing internet sales - basically people would email her and let her know either what they were looking for or at least what they were trying to find, she'd find it, have it direct shipped to them and add 10% to whatever the cost was so now she was doing that for a living until she decided whether to keep doing it or get a job somewhere. When we finally looked at the time, it was almost 11 - we'd been talking for over 4 hours. She apologized for wasting my evening and I told her it was fine; I'd likely have ended up watching tv or playing on the computer before going to bed so some actual live conversation was a nice change.

As the days turned into weeks, I could see that she was certainly using the gym equipment, she'd likely dropped over 20lbs. and was looking very fit and trim. We'd occasionally spend an evening chatting and having a few beers and one night I mentioned that her workouts were paying off because she looked better than a lot of the women I knew. She blushed a bit, thanked me and said that losing the weight made her feel a lot better about herself too.

I'd already figure that out because previous to working out, I'd noticed her in her bedroom a few times, either undressing for bed or coming back naked from the shower but it wasn't until she started losing weight and toning up that I saw her playing with herself in the bedroom for the first time. I got hard instantly and ended up cumming into my hand as she fingered herself less than 50' away. As much as I knew I shouldn't, I watched her every time I could. Of course, I'd make sure my room was dark so she couldn't see me but there was also an added thrill at the possibility of getting noticed.

One evening after she'd been over for a couple of beer and then headed back, I decided to head to bed as well. When I got to my bedroom, I saw the bedside light come on so I figured I might as well watch and maybe catch her undressing and sure enough she took off her clothes and lay on the bed so I thought maybe she'd decided to play a bit before sleep. I was a little surprised when the tv came on. Knowing that there was always the chance I'd get lucky and be able to see what she was doing, I kept a pair of binoculars in my bedroom so I could see better and when I looked, I could see there was a porn flick playing on the tv. This was the first time I'd seen her watching porn and after 10 or 15 minutes of playing with herself, it looked like she had a stronger orgasm than usual then turned off the tv/light and went to sleep.

It seemed the more she worked out, the better she looked and the more often she'd watch porn and masturbate. I'd also quite happily noticed that she had either unpacked or bought some toys that I got to watch her slide in and out of her pussy, usually while she watched porn. The other thing I'd noticed was that the porn was changing. At first it was your basic guy fucks girl porn but bit by bit it got a bit hotter - some threesomes, a bit of bondage, one night she was watching some anal porn while she knelt on the bed in the same position as on the tv and fucked her own ass with a small toy and I even saw her watching a spanking video a couple of times. Damn, not only was Anne looking sexier and sexier but she obviously had a bit of a kinky side.

Anne was much more outgoing than I was so I ended up meeting several of the other neighbours through her. Dave and Connie lived a couple of doors down from her and had a daughter almost 8 years younger than my 30 who still lived at home and I also got to know the couple right beside her on the other side, Carl and Linda - they were in their 50s and while they'd pop over every so often, they never stayed late but were a lot of fun to talk with. For a 50-year-old, Linda looked great, seldom wore a bra and didn't seem to care if people got a peek of her nipples when she bent forward. I even wondered a few times if she'd be interested in doing more than just flashing but hadn't pursued it. I'd already met the neighbours on either side of me but neither of them was overly friendly but they'd always say hi and wave if we crossed paths.

With a bit of work and a bunch of flyers, Anne got a neighbourhood BBQ going every other week that quite a few people would come to. Every time Connie's daughter was there, Anne did her best to make sure we were working together or seated near each other and one night she whispered, "I'll bet if you asked her, she'd go out with you."

Dawn was certainly a good-looking woman - not quite 'Barbie' but close. Almost my height, long blonde hair, great figure with full, firm boobs and a tight, curved ass. She was younger than most women I'd gone out with but I figured what the hell so I talked to her a bit that night and by the end of the night we were making out in a dark corner of the yard and to my surprise she blew me just before she went home. We saw each other a few more times and fucked after each date. She loved to swallow and would actually ask me to fuck her and then shoot in her mouth. Any hole was available, mouth, pussy or ass and she fucked like a porn star but her looks and sex didn't make up for the fact that there wasn't as much there in the brains department as I wanted in a potential partner so we fizzled out after a few weeks but would still hook up occasionally for sex because she loved the way I ate her pussy until she came and then fucked her before filling her mouth with cum.

One night Anne messaged to say that her stove wasn't working and could she bring her supper over and cook it at my place. I said 'sure' and she popped over a few minutes later with meat, potatoes and some frozen veggies. She cooked, I supplied the beer and we had a great supper. We'd both had a few drinks and got up at the same time to go to the bathroom. I was already close to the downstairs one so I just told her to use the one at the top of the stairs.

When she came down, she seemed a bit quieter which was odd because usually the more she drank the livelier she got. After a few minutes she looked at me and said, "I never realized your bedroom window looked right down into my bedroom."

There was a bit of a pause and I could feel myself getting redder and redder. She must have noticed my colour changing because before I could answer she said, "I'm guessing from your blushing that you knew that as well which means you've likely seen me... ummm... playing a few times?"

The best I could manage was to nod before she continued with, "I'm kind of surprised, a little upset and at the same time impressed that you'd get excited watching me".

"I'm sorry, I know I shouldn't have but you're really sexy and any time I've seen you it's been a huge turn on."

She looked at me for a few seconds and said, "well, we're likely going to be neighbours for a while so either I can go home and we can be really uncomfortable any time we see each other or we can grab a couple more drinks and talk about it."

When I went for the second option, Anne smiled and said, "I was kind of hoping that's what you'd say."

After I'd grabbed us another drink, we sat down and after a few sips, Anne started with, "You might have noticed I enjoy watching porn sometimes. My ex hated porn as well as anything that wasn't 'normal' sexually so now that I'm on my own I decided to see what was out there and some of it really turned me on before I considered another relationship. I just don't want you to think I'm some weirdo - I'm not into all the things I've watched - I was just curious as to whether they'd excite me or not."

I chuckled a bit and said, "No, I certainly don't think you're a weirdo and as much as I've enjoyed watching you, I haven't done that much sexually so ended up looking up some of the stuff you were watching to see if it turned me on when you weren't part of it."

"And did it?"

"Some of it did, some of it not so much."

That got a bit more of a smile from her followed by, "Pretty much the same with me. I guess what I'll have to decide is whether to get some bedroom curtains or rearrange my bedroom so you can see better" and with a quick wink she said she'd best be going and headed home.

As much as I was hoping for a show that night, I didn't think she would and I was right. When her bedroom light came on, she quickly undressed but before getting into bed she did a slow 360 degree turn, waved then turned out her light.

Nothing much happened for the next few days so I wasn't sure which way things were going to go but then the next night when her bedroom light came on, I could see that she'd re-arranged her bedroom, now I had an almost perfect view of her bed but couldn't see the TV. She was laying naked on the bed slowly sliding a toy in and out of her pussy and as I watched, I realized that there was a mirror above the bed that I could see enough of the TV in to see what if anything she was watching and it looked like there was a porn flick on and the woman was getting well fucked by a guy. Just to make sure she knew I was watching, I turned on one of the lights so she could see me too and then undressed right by the window. I was already hard and when I started stroking myself, she gave me a 'thumbs-up' and continued playing. I don't know if she came harder that night because she was watching me but I know I came a lot harder knowing I was being watched.

While it wasn't a nightly event, it seemed that whenever we got together, we'd have a few drinks, enjoy talking for a good bit of the evening - often about whatever porn either of us had watched and whether or not we liked it. Somewhat regularly after we called it a night, we'd turn on our respective bedroom lights and give each other a show until we both came.

It was a few weeks later when we were sitting in her backyard after neighbourhood BBQ. Everyone else had left and I'd stayed to help clean up so we were just relaxing and having a couple more drinks when Anne looked at me and said, "I'm pretty sure you've been enjoying our little 'shows' and I know I definitely have. Would you be interested in something a little more 'personal'?"

"Odds are pretty good I'm going to say yes but what are you thinking?"

Instead of answering directly, Anne said, "Well, no one can really see us except from your place and you're here."

With that, she unzipped her shorts enough for her fingers to slide inside and started rubbing her pussy with one hand and at the same time pulled her sun-top up and started playing with her nipples. I was hard almost instantly but didn't have enough room to reach inside my shorts so I figured what the hell, stood up and pulled both shorts and boxers down then sat back down and started slowly stroking my shaft. Anne looked at me for a second or two before standing up and taking her own bottoms off as well. Her pussy was bare, with very prominent lips and I could already see she was a bit wet. She was intently watching me stroking myself and I was enjoying the sight of her alternating between sliding two fingers in and out of her pussy and rubbing her clit. Not surprisingly, she was cumming within a few minutes and it was only a few seconds later that I started painting her lawn with shot after shot of my own cum. We both smiled and said, "wow" at almost the same time before we slowly pulled our clothes back on.

"I've never just stroked myself right in front of someone before, it was a huge turn on!"

"I haven't either - my ex thought it was weird to watch someone masturbate but I think it was a huge part of me cumming so fast!"

Nothing more was said about what we'd done and soon I headed back to my place and crashed. The next time she came over, it started raining so we went inside. I grabbed a couple of fresh drinks and when I went into the living room, Anne was sitting in the chair so I grabbed a spot on the couch across from her. I almost spit out my drink when I looked up and she'd pulled her skirt up and she obviously wasn't wearing panties because it was her bare pussy that she started teasing with her fingers.

When she saw that she had my attention she simply raised her eyebrows and said, "Well?"

I think she was expecting me to undress and stroke my cock for her but instead I stood, moved toward her and before she could react, I knelt down and buried my face between her legs. Her initial reaction was to try closing her legs but my head was in the way and my tongue was already tracing a line up and down her slit so she spread her legs wider and moaned, "Go for it, it's been way too long!"

I spent the next few minutes teasing, licking and nibbling on her pussy before I even moved up to her clit. When she'd fingered herself the other night, I thought I could see her clit through the binoculars but now that I was right there, it was easy to find with my tongue. When ran my tongue slowly over it she came and then came again when I slid a couple of fingers inside her pussy and sucked her clit between my lips. This one was even stronger than the first and I could feel her entire body tremble as she came.

After the second orgasm, I moved back so I was sitting on the couch and started stroking my cock as I watched her come down from the intensity of her orgasm. After about 30 seconds she said, "Holy shit that was a big one...and speaking of big ones" she moved forward, knelt down and started licking and sucking on my cock. Honestly Dawn gave better head but Anne was no slouch either and it wasn't long before I was cumming and just like Dawn, Anne didn't back off and swallowed everything I gave her.

Now it was my turn to let my body relax from all the clenching of my orgasm. We were both smiling as Anne said, "That wasn't exactly what I was thinking of at first so I'm really glad you went for it."

I pulled my shorts up and she pulled her skirt back over her pussy and as usual chatted a bit more until Anne said, "I've been thinking of where things are going between us and I just want to make sure we're looking for the same thing. It's been a long time since I've enjoyed myself sexually as much as I have playing with you but as much as I want to, I'm not sure I'm ready to actually have sex. That could change but not right now and I'm not looking for a boyfriend right now either but it'd be great if we could stay as FWB's."

She was watching my face as she talked and I could see the relief when I said, "FWB's seems perfect and if either of us wants to slow down or stop then I hope we'll still stay friends. Of course, if things go further then that's totally alright by me too."

I got a "Perfect!" from Anne followed by a hug and the first full out kiss we'd shared. When we pulled apart, Ann licked her lips and said, "Hmmm, I taste pretty good on you."

I smiled and replied, "Funny, I was thinking the same thing about me!" That got a chuckle from both of us before Anne said she'd better get going. As I drifted off to sleep, I was wondering if/when we'd end up actually having sex and it was one of the best night's sleep I'd had in a while.

The heat of summer was turning into cooler nights that halted any outdoor fun so we just moved it indoors. A couple of weeks later, I messaged her to see if she wanted to come over for pizza and she said she was just doing a workout and would be right over once she was done and had showered. After we finished the pizza, we were both sitting on the couch when I looked at Anne and said, "You look like you're thinking about something?"

She laughed saying, "I didn't think it was that obvious but yes."

"Well, I'm pretty open if you want to talk about it."

She hesitated for a few seconds and finally said, "Well, we agreed that we'd enjoyed everything we'd been doing and wanted to continue but I wasn't quite ready for sex and you said that was ok. I've been thinking of some of the different videos I've watched and wondered if there was anything in them or others that you'd like to try other than full out sex?"

Now it was my turn to hesitate before saying, "Well, I know you've watched a few spanking videos and I've looked at a few others. I've never done it but since then I've wondered a few times what it would be like to spank a woman."

When I finished, I looked at her to see what her reaction was. "Ya, I've watched a few spanking videos and got turned on too, except I got turned on more when it was the guy getting spanked."

I figured that meant she wasn't interested so said, "Ok....if you don't want to that's fine."

"Actually, I was thinking that I'd be good to see what spanking as well as getting spanked felt like as long as you were too."

That got a smile from me and "Well I guess that's fair; do you want to try it right now?"

She smiled and said "Sure, how about over my knee?"

I wasn't sure I wanted to go first but I nodded, stood up, took my shorts and boxers off and then with some nervousness, lay across her thighs. Not surprisingly, I was already almost fully hard and soon felt my cock trapped between her legs. It also wasn't long before I felt the first slap of her hand on my ass and damn it stung! Mind you so did the next few swats and by the time we hit the 25 swats we'd agreed on my ass was really stinging and I was somewhat glad it was over.

Even though it hurt, I was totally hard when I got off her lap and when she asked what I thought I said, "Well, it sure stung and a few of the swats hurt but it was a bit of a turn on too. How about you?"

She laughed a bit and said, "My hand hurts a bit but not as much as your ass likely does. It got really red and hot....and ya, I did enjoy it. I guess it's my turn?"

Tepin
Tepin
529 Followers