Vanished Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He gave a sigh. I wasn't sure whether it was in resignation that I was wrong or disappointment that I was right. I held my breath, gnawing on my lips.

As he said incredulously, "You're right." He struck me on my right cheek.

"Ten," I called out loud and clear. The count continued, "Eleven, - eleven... .... Twelve, - twelve... ...." They weren't coming in as fast a succession, but the severity was as great or greater on my tender tush. He continued the practice of varying the speed, the rhythm and throwing in back-to-backs. Fortunately I had a friend.

It took every trick in the book to keep from just sobbing uncontrollably, thereby losing the count. The Doms still taunted me with random numbers, but my friend helped out.

I managed to control myself by biting my lip and self-talk until, "Fifteen - fifteen... ..., - sixteen, - sixteen... ...." I sobbed.

From then on, I was beside myself. I howled, sniffling with each blow, "Seventeen, - seventeen... ..., - eighteen, - eighteen... ...." I kept track on my fingers of each corresponding hand with the real count-mistress being my friend, Camille. Master kept up his tattoo on my ass until, " - twenty-one."

To Be Continued...

12