Vegas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jakewho69
jakewho69
386 Followers

"What a party it was, wish I knew what happened, I remember getting sick in our room."

She finished her breakfast and jumped into the shower. I headed for the suite to see if I could find out what happened.

When I got inside I asked, "You guys had security up here I hear," then I laughed like hell.

"Shit, Peter got nude with the girls and wanted to show the world his fine body. He was out on the balcony," then he handed me a Polaroid picture of Wendy, Joan, Beth and Peter outside on the balcony, all nude.

"Shit. We almost made the ten o'clock news on channel ten back home," then he laughed.

I saw another picture of Wendy with Joan, dancing with the girls having no tops on just, their slacks.

I went back to our room wondering what the hell Wendy was trying to prove. She was acting like a college girl at Mardi Gras, instead of women pushing fifty. She looked like a girl in her thirty's but she wasn't thirty anymore. When we got married, this group wasn't even going to school yet or was still in diapers.

I went back to the room and we headed for the slot machines. I never told her I won any money. We started on the quarter slots and I worked my way up to the five-dollar machines. Around six we headed to have a nice steak and surf dinner. As we ate, she talked, about the group and what a nice bunch they were. "I wish there were on our coast, instead of the West Coast."

I said, "I'm glad that they aren't here for the week or we would be dead from drinking and partying. You know we might just need the rest of the week to lay around and just recoup. You know they're twenty years younger than us, shit they are brand new yet."

She said, "Well, one thing for sure we won't tell the kids all the things we have done down here." This broke her up and she almost choked on the food. She changed the subject and talked about the kids and thanked them for sending us here. Wendy wanted to find out where she could jog to clear her head and body. She went to the desk after we ate to find out where a safe place was. We had planned to run in a road race if there was one for us to run in, but I was in no mental shape to run a race now. She headed for the desk and I went back to the slot machines.

I played for a few hours and won a few hundred more. In the bar, the guys were drinking and I had a few with them. Joe and I went out and played some more slots.

I then ended up at Keno, sitting there resting in a soft chair when Joe came up and asked,

"Are you ok?"

"Just resting in a nice soft chair that's all," I replied.

He said, "Bet these three numbers, you put three with it," as he handed me the money and a paper with the numbers on it.

He then walked away as I headed over to put the numbers in. I played the numbers five time and headed for the slots.

Today we didn't have any shows to go to, so we were going to bar hop for the night with the limo hauling us around. We all headed out at ten with all of us having a good meal in us. We had planned to try and find a bar with music, but one that you could talk in the same room to each other instead of shouting. We hit the same western place again, but music was just too loud for us so we headed out after an hour there.

The limo driver took us to a small town near by and music was nice and soft so we decided to stay the rest of the night there.

Joe told me, "I lost over one thousand down at the machine and I'm scared what Beth will do to me."

You could see in his face that he was scared.

"Damn man, I knew you were crazy, but I didn't know you would be a nut on the machines."

"I charged it on her credit card and I know she will kill me I will not get any pussy for a year."

"We plan on having a kid soon and I do something like this."

"You big asshole. I won a few buck, I will take care of it," I told him.

"No, Ben I did it and I will take the blame for it. Shit I don't even no you."

"Forget it Joe, I won it here so I might just as well leave it here, just send the pictures to me and we will call it even."

"I'll pay you back as soon as I can."

"No need to pay me back, just promise me you won't do a stupid thing like that again. It's a good way to ruin a marriage."

He gave me a big hug, and I shoved him away from me.

I told him, "We will fix things when we got back at the casino." Joe gave me her credit card.

Wow, did Joe start to party, because he knew he was out of a big jam. He went and gave each girl a big kiss. Joe started something, as now everyone was kissing at every chance they had. Some of the guys did the dirty dancing with the girls and it looked like they were fucking them on the floor. Wendy was still her old self, pouring down the drinks and having a good time dancing and getting felt up.

We hit a few more places for drinks and dancing. I saw Wendy take off her throng panties and give them to Peter. I didn't see Peter make a move for her pussy in the car but that doesn't mean he didn't. When she danced, you could see her ass in the dress as it flew around. Then I noticed some of the other girls were also missing their thongs.

When we got back to the suite, I headed for the cashier to straighten out Joe's credit card. As I passed the Keno room, I pulled out the ticket and had it checked. The numbers came in and it was worth 32 thousand dollars. Wow, Las Vegas sure is a nice place I thought.

I headed for the bar and called Joe in his room and told him, "You have to sign the credit card for me to put the thousand in it. Meet me in the bar."

He came down and asked, "where do we have to go to sign the papers?"

I said, "You lucky son of a bitch, we hit the keno for 32 thousand," and I showed him the ticket.

Joe was happy as hell and kept asking me if it was real and I would assure him it was for real.

Joe would keep hugging me and saying, "I don't believe it." He then kissed me on the lips.

I told him, "Dead men don't get to spend their money."

He said, "We are trying for a child and the money sure will help, and I appreciate the offer of you coving the thousand I almost lost. Not many guys would do that."

We collected the money and gambled for awhile but we both set a limit of five hundred that we would lose. So after one hour we were still even so we went up to check on the group.

Joe said, "Please don't say anything I want to surprise Beth when we get back home."

"Sure," I told him.

When we walked in the room, the girls had their bra's off and were playing twister on the rug. The other three guys were cheering them on and making all kinds of comments to them. We grabbed a beer and joined right in egging the girls on. As two or three were doing twister the other girls were dancing to the CD player in the room. Mike was filming the whole thing as it was going on.

Joe reminded every one, "We are leaving at eleven for the drive back and we should get some sleep."

The group said, "We will sleep on the way back."

Mike and Mac stripped to their underwear and joined the girls in twister and dancing. Soon Wendy, Beth and Mary joined them, taking their slacks or dress off and dancing in their bra and panties. The whole group was still doing a lot of kissing and hugging with each other as they danced or played twister while getting their cheap feels in. Wasn't that long and two of the girls were just wearing their panties, and the other three were nude.

It was now almost four and Joe kept hitting my arm saying, "let's go down and play the slot machine for a few minutes, they won't miss us."

Finally I agreed and we took off for the slot machine.

First I went to Wendy, and told her, "I am going back to the room and go to sleep."

She said, "I'm going to stay for a few more minutes and then I will meet you in the room," Wendy had put her blouse back on.

You could hear the other guys saying, "We need a lap dance and some strip tease dancing."

As we left they were chanting, "Lap dance, lap dance, lap dance, lap dance."

We got involved in the games and next thing you know it was almost nine thirty and some of the other guys joined us and said they were looking for us. We all went into the bar for coffee and beer. We sat in a big round booth as we all talked.

Joe told me, "I'm up 8 hundred more," and I was up 1,500 more from the 5 that we started with.

Mike and Peter were telling us about what went on in the room.

They said, "The girls finally gave us lap dances, and was it ever hot. Mike shot a load in his shorts and finally just took them off. Then everyone got naked and fooled around."

I heard Mike tell Joe as I was talking to Peter, "She gave me a hand job and then stuck a finger in my ass and I shot all over her tits."

This set off bells in my head, as I was thinking about Wendy and how she blows me. The hairs on the back of my neck were standing straight up by now.

Then I was talking to Mike and I heard Peter say to Joe, "She told me a doctor installed a pace maker vibrator in her pussy to satisfy her sex drive and she showed the scar as we made out."

I think I started to shake when I heard this, and got up saying, "I have to go to the bathroom."

I went straight up to our room and she was not there. I headed for the suite and went in. June was on the couch naked with a shirt on top of her. In one of the bedrooms was Beth and Joan curled up in the bed. In the other bedroom I could hear noise coming from it. I tried not to make any noise and I peeked into the room.

Mac was lying down and Wendy was giving him a hand-job as he was playing with her cunt with his hand. Mary was lying over Mac as he sucked her tits.

Mac said, "Come on Wendy, I've got to fuck that fine pussy of yours."

Wendy swung around as she said, "You haven't even eaten my pussy yet."

She then lowered her pussy on his face, and he started to eat her. Mary swung down and sat on Mac's cock as he pumped away on her.

This went on for a little while and then I heard Mac say again, "Come on Wendy, just let me try that fine pussy once."

Wendy said, "Just get me off, I'm so fucking hot and horny, eat my pussy, Mac."

I wanted to get the firehouse in the hall and put it on all of them. My stomach was doing flip-flops inside me and my legs were like rubber.

I looked at the dressers and there were pictures of the group there. There was a picture of Wendy and Mike dancing nude, and a picture of her, Mary, and Mac, just like what I was looking at. So I put them in my pocket, and left for my room. It was hard for me to walk; I was so pissed off. I felt like shit and as if a tractor-trailer had hit me. Lose of sleep didn't help either. I headed for our room or should I say my room. On the way there, I decided to leave without her and go back by myself.

I left the picture of her and Mike dancing nude, and I left fifty one hundred dollars bills with the picture.

I wrote her a short note; "I came here with a loving wife and leave here with a whore for a wife. I'm going back home. Happy Anniversary."

I then headed for the airport. I could not get a flight to Atlanta till Thursday same as when we were leaving, so I grabbed a flight to Florida and knew I could get one out of there to Atlanta right away.

I got into Atlanta at two am on Tuesday and headed for home for my bed and sleep. I slept till noon and got up and made some coffee and was thinking about what I'm going to do about Wendy. I knew that I needed to get away for awhile, so I called Jim at work and asked about the job in Japan.

He told me, "You can do what you want, and can come home anytime you want."

I asked him, "When could leave."

And he said, "Today if you want to."

I told him, "I'll call you back when I am packed and I find where I put my passport."

When I woke up that morning there was a message on the answering machine from Wendy.

She said, "Ben, pick up, I got to talk to you. Why the hell did you leave me like this, where did the money come from? Ben, I love you? Ben, call me here. I can't fly out till Thursday. Ben I love you, don't be mad at me, I love you and only you. Ben make sure you call me, I love you," she was crying all the time she talked.

Wednesday night I was on an overseas flight to Japan.

On the flight, I thought of all the good times we had and all the sex we had. We used to fantasize in bed about doing it with other people. I was big on that, and got off just fine. We would imagine that our whole group back at home with used to fuck. And we would jump around and fuck all of them. We had some wild times together but only in our fantasies, never with anyone else.

When I got to Japan and settled down, I started to work right away and threw my self right into it to drive the Vegas trip out of my mind. Wendy found out on Friday that I went to work in Japan.

She called me, and I told her, "I need some space to clear my head after the Vegas trip."

She said, "I'm was sorry if anything I did offended you and I love you very much."

She went on tell me, "I love only you and I want you back in the states. I never had sex with any of them, except I gave them a hand job and now I'm sorry for that."

I told her, "I will write you, but I never intended to write you at all."

She said, "I will write and call you, please email me."

About three weeks later, I got a package from Joe with the pictures in it. They were all on a couple of CD' so I put them in and played them on my monitor. There were about 25 shorts of her, with some partially nude and completely nude. The shot of her and Mac was in the pictures and came out real good. The movies showed her giving the guys a lap dance nude. Mike was nude as she did his lap dance. There was a picture of her holding Mac's cock with the others in the scene. Another of her holding two cocks with both hands and her tongue out as she posed for the picture.

In a movie, she was dancing in a train line with Mike's cock on her ass and she holding on to Peter's ass. There were no shots of her getting fucked at all, but a lot of all the others fucking. I was wondering if maybe she didn't fuck or blow anyone at all.

I had a girl that was a stewardess for the airlines and I gave her the CD's and had her mail them to the house like they came from Joe. She was going to mail them from LA when she got back there. This way, Wendy would think they came from Joe and I told her if Joe sent me any pictures, to forward them to me in Japan via email so I could see them. I was wondering what she would do when she sees the pictures. And about two weeks later she sent the pictures to me via email.

She sent all the pictures except the ones she was in.

She said, "I have some with me in it and you can see them when you get home, so that I can explain them to you so you won't go off half cocked."

I figured she would do something like this and that's what I wanted to see.

I asked, "How many do you have with you in the picture?"

She said, "I have a few," and she left it at that.

I knew she had at least 50 of them that she didn't send, plus she didn't send the movies that they took.

School started and she was working everyday now, but always asked when I would be home. She kept telling me she never did anything that bad except the hand job and running around nude with all of them there. I was staying at a secure military base and she knew she could not get on it.

She pleaded with me to let her fly over and I could meet her in the city.

I told her, "I am busy," and then she hung up on me.

She had got the soccer job to coach the girl's high school team and that made her very happy and she said, "I wish you were here to enjoy it with me."

As time flew by, it was December. We were talking on the net and she wanted to know why I was not coming home for Christmas.

She said, "Why the fuck don't we just get a fucking divorce and settle it?"

I had my lawyer give her papers on Christmas Eve and she was highly pissed off.

When she called me, she called me all kinds of names and said, "I will never agree to one."

You could tell by her emails and phone calls she was getting meaner with each day that went by. My lawyer called her for the photos in Vegas and then she said she would go through with it. It was final in May. I knew I would be coming home next May because our daughter was going to graduate from college.

I dropped 15 pound over here, as I was running a lot of the time and raced in a lot of road races. I wanted to run in a marathon when I got back to the states and was building up to it. I gave up drinking and was back to my old ways of fucking 2 to 3 times a month. I was doing a few stewardesses that came here from the states. I enjoyed work for the first time in a long time.

I was making good money, all tax-free and a very good bonus with it.

From our home office, in the second year, I got a call in April that Jim had a heart attack and was retiring and they wanted me back in the states to take over for him with a big raise and bonuses of all kinds. Well, Cindy was graduating, and I planned to go home anyway next month. I would get back in the states on May first and she was graduating the last week in May. They had sent me an invitation to my Japanese address. So it would work out very good for me and was almost two years since I had seen the kids or Wendy.

The kids have told me she was dating since last May when the papers were final. I haven't seen anyone steady, just getting some free sex out of it. Wendy was having a party on Sunday after Cindy's Saturday graduation. It was at our old house. It was running all day Sunday and to bring swim trucks with you.

When I got home, I had to get all new clothes as over there I just wore work clothes. I bought a bunch of clothes and got me a brand new Corvette. A bright red one that looked like it was going a hundred just sitting there. I felt like a high school kid driving it. I would answer both the kids email and they didn't know I was back in the states. I told them I would meet them at her school on Saturday.

That Friday night, I pulled up to the restaurant where I knew the family was eating dinner. My parents were dead, but she had both of her parents there. When I walked in, I spotted them and started walking to their table.

When I got there I asked, "May I eat with you guys or do you want me to eat in the kitchen."

Cindy and Roy jumped up to give me a huge hugs and kisses. The waiter pulled up a chair and I sat between the kids.

Her father, Al said, "You look like shit with all the weight you lost."

They all tried to hush him, but we laughed, as he never pulled his punches. The kids thought I looked good, and so did Wendy.

Cindy said, "even if someone does look like shit, you don't tell him."

Dad said, "I don't care he still looks like shit, I didn't even recognize him."

I told Al, "I planned to run in a marathon, and hope to post a good time in the fifty class."

He was amazed, then he said, "Why the hell would some one run 26 miles and almost die from running, with no one chasing them."

We all laughed at him and they all said, "We are proud of you, and wish you luck."

After we all ate, we got a big booth in the bar and talked up a storm. Al and Ann were friendly to me and I was surprised that Al never asked what happen between us.

The kid got me up to speed with them, but I knew most of it from email. The kids told me Wendy was doing high school soccer and her team was rated second in the state and expected to go far in the state championships. Then Wendy had to leave to take her parents back to the hotel and excused herself.

When Wendy, left the kids talked about mom and brought me up to speed. She was now dating the high school football coach. She had dated him on and off but lately they have kind of going steady. He also teaches history and the kids had him in school. I knew who he was and I liked him. He was three years younger than she was. Wendy didn't want to bring him here as she thought I would feel uncomfortable with him here. We finished up and I drove them back to the hotel with Cindy sitting on his lap.

jakewho69
jakewho69
386 Followers