Vegas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jakewho69
jakewho69
386 Followers

We then went into a passionate kiss and necking. I started licking and sucking her tits all over again. After her tits, I started in on her pussy. I worked on her for a total of about twenty minutes with her pumping my head to beat hell. Wendy was yelling at me to put it in, and my cock slide right in with no restraints at all. She was on the bottom and I just kept throwing her the meat.

After ten minutes, I turned her over and licked her pussy from behind as she had her ass way up in the air. As I was sucking her pussy, my nose was in her ass. I picked up my head and started to kiss and lick her ass. After a while, I slide a finger into her ass. While she pumped my finger she was moaning an awful lot. Then I got on my feet and slipped a hand on her pussy rubbing it. Next I put my cock on her ass and slowly pushed in till the head disappeared in her ass. I waited till she started to pump and I pushed a few more inches in to her. It wasn't long and I had the whole thing in her ass, and we pumped away on each other.

She started to scream saying, "Fuck my ass."

This was the first time I ever took her ass. Before, it was only my finger and tongue.

Wendy moved her hands back and grabbed my balls and squeezed saying, "Fuck my ass good, please."

After ten minutes, I shot my load into her and then we collapsed on the bed together.

We woke up to noise in the house at nine in the morning. It was the kids and they had a surprised look on their face as we walked out of the bedroom.

Wow, if the chaperons act like this, I can just picture how wild the party was last night. I just hope no one got pregnant from the whole deal.

She is just another girl trying to get a ride in my corvette as we all laughed.

Wasn't Greg over here last night? What happened, Mom, talk to me, will you two get back together again?

Wendy walked by me and I grabbed her and pulled her to me saying, If the state champion women soccer coach will have me, we will get married again.

Yes I will marry you but the sewing room is going to stay as it is. If you want a workshop and den, it will have to be in the basement, and then we each kissed each other.

The kids came over and hugged us along with their friends. They all congratulated us and said, "We all hope it last at least twenty-five years," and we all laughed.

The phone rang and Cindy answered it and said, "She is busy making wedding arrangements to get married again," and hung up.

She looked at us and said, "It was Greg," and we all laughed. We spent the rest of the day hugging each other and having fun as a family does.

The end

jakewho69
jakewho69
386 Followers