Vegas: Bk 02 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He called and broke the news to his father who told him he would call back in an hour. He did.

"Any word from Katherine?" Samuel asked.

"None. Either she was in the wrong place at the wrong time or it may be that she betrayed us."

Samuel sighed on the other end of the phone. "Betrayed us? I can't believe that."

"Neither can I, but I guess we'll find out in the next twenty-four hours. If her body turns up we'll know she was an innocent victim."

"Since you called," his father said, becoming more businesslike, "I've called in a few favours to find out which of Big Eddie's men were likely to have been involved," he said. "It seems that Desmond would have been the only person Eddie would trust to front it and the use of a knife points to two gorillas named Jimmy and Tommy."

"Bastards," rasped Joshua.

"We're going to fight fire with fire, Joshua," his father's cold voice said. "Write down this number."

Joshua did.

"We need professional help," his father replied. "I'm reliably informed that number leads us to the best hit man around."

"Hit man?" Joshua gasped.

"Like I said, we need professional help," came the steely response. "What you have to do, Joshua, is get details for Desmond and his gorillas to this guy and he'll take them out. I'll talk to you again later."

After Samuel ended the call, Joshua felt a tinge of concern mixed with a surge of exhilaration. He would show these hoods that the Smith's needed to be taken seriously. He picked up the phone and dialled the number his father had just given him, but was totally unprepared for the voice that answered.

*

The hood held the gun to Daniel's head, watching for any sudden movement as he checked his pockets and eventually pulled out his wallet. He yanked out the few hundred dollars in cash and stuffed it in his pocket before checking the identification and nodding at Desmond.

"Daniel Stone," he said. "Never heard of him. Must be a crap poker player."

The three men laughed.

"Okay, let's say I buy that so far," Desmond said. "You must have told Joshua."

"I haven't had time," she pleaded.

"I'd say you had plenty of time," Desmond barked.

She shook her head, her eyes wide as she attempted to convince them. "There was no way I could with the poker player with me. I was going to call from here."

Desmond smiled. A toothie smile.

"But from your answer, you know who Joshua is. That's what I need to know. My boss said if you did, he'd like to meet you. How about going for a little ride in the car?"

"Do I have a choice?" she asked, beginning to tremble uncontrollably.

"We always have a choice," he murmured, standing up. "But I don't think you would like the alternative."

*

Lauren wanted to be classy but sexy. She decided on a low cut, sheer red dress that allowed her to go braless. It closely hugged the curves that had won her so much notoriety. She checked herself in the long mirror and growled. She laughed and flicked up the dress to reveal her skimpy red thong and thigh-high stockings. She looked hot!

Samuel's limousine was waiting outside and the driver deftly jumped out of his seat when he saw her. He looked kinda sexy himself in a tuxedo and a black chauffeur's hat. She smiled invitingly at him as he pulled open the back door and waited until she was settled before closing it behind her.

"My name is Carlos," he breathed in a sexy Spanish accent as he started the quiet engine. "Mr. Smith sent me to pick you up. Please make yourself comfortable."

He lowered the privacy window between the front and back once the car started moving and she rested her head back against the seat and closed her eyes. What was it that attracted her to Samuel, and why she had lied to Kay, she wondered. She could not easily come up with an answer.

Perhaps it was because this was the man who had made Grace's career? And possibly she harboured thoughts that there was some way he could help her expand her horizons, too? It worried her that Kay thought he was in trouble, but then she expected a successful businessman like him to sort that out easily enough.

She loved her career in the porn industry and had found that the thought of sex was an aphrodisiac in itself. There was no way that she could easily give that up. But perhaps by using her sexual talents, she could improve herself further and she had a feeling that Samuel Smith might be just the man to help her.

Suddenly opening her eyes, she saw that the privacy screen had raised and caught Carlos's gaze in the rear-view mirror. It seemed he was checking her out.

"Like what you see?" she teasingly asked.

She smiled to herself as he pulled his eyes away. Clearly he would not want her reporting any impropriety to his employer.

"Just making sure you are okay?" he lamely explained.

"The light has turned green," she smiled as a car horn blared behind them. "You aren't concentrating, Carlos!"

It took around twenty minutes before they reached their destination. Carlos occasionally glanced back at her. As she saw his tongue flick over his lips, she knew he was imagining what she knew many men did about her. She felt good, she felt sexy, and she was looking forward to her dinner with Samuel.

"We're here," Carlos simply said as he pulled the car to a gentle halt.

Lauren watched him through the dark tinted windows as he walked around to her door. He pulled it open and offered his hand to help her alight from the vehicle.

She smiled at him and allowed him a flash of bare thigh above her stocking before giving him a soft peck on the cheek.

"Thank you, Carlos," she softly said, her brown eyes shining at him.

He smiled back, as if touched by her gesture.

"Mr. Smith is waiting," he told her. "The Maitre'D is expecting you."

She smiled at him again before turning towards the impressive restaurant doors and slowly walking inside. The doorman introduced her to the Maitre'D. The well groomed middle-aged man gave her an approving look as he led her towards the back part of the subtly-lit restaurant. All tables were occupied, mainly with couples, and Lauren revelled in the attention as just about every eye turned to her.

Samuel was sitting in a rounded booth and smiled as she approached. He looked immaculate in his crisp, dark suit, with the plain white shirt and red tie providing a perfect contrast. He stood to greet her.

"Mr. Smith, Madame," the Maitre'D said with a soft flourish of his right arm before discreetly retreating.

"You look astonishing, Lauren," Samuel said.

His deep voice sent goose bumps across her body. He sat back down and patted the booth beside him.

"Here, please come sit next to me."

She slid across the cool leather and settled beside him. She could smell his cologne and felt a surge of excitement run through her body.

"Now, tell me," he said. "What is such a beautiful and intelligent woman such as yourself doing in the porn industry?"

Lauren shuddered. She really had not expected such a direct, patronising question. She threw her blonde hair back across her shoulder with a flick of her head.

"Why do you ask, Samuel? It sounds like you disapprove."

"No, no," he quickly responded. "And I apologise for the clumsiness of my question. It was not my intention to cause offence."

Lauren looked up into his face. "I hope not," she softly said.

"Not at all. As you know, my daughter is only a couple of years younger than you and I would have no problem with her entering your profession. I am quite open-minded about such things. I would only hope she could be as successful, and as... talented... as you!"

Lauren laughed aloud, startling him. "So I'm talented, am I?"

He smiled. "Lauren, I have many business interests in the same field. The truth is that I am very impressed at how you have made such an impact in your profession in a single year. And you have won two rather grand awards, I believe?"

"Three," she responded, her eyes boring into his.

He leaned closer, and touched her chin. "Lauren, you are a beautiful woman. Even more so than your sister..."

Lauren felt herself blush at the compliment.

"Grace is a remarkable woman," he continued. "And she has a wonderful talent. Of course, talent means nothing in the music business. If you don't know the right people and get the right breaks, you will never make progress."

He ran his hand across her cheek, gently stroking with his fingertips.

"I gave Grace her break," he said, "And she has made the most of it. Whereas you, Lauren, you have taken a situation and made yourself a star in your own field. And that is all by your own efforts and determination. I believe your achievements far outweigh those of your sister."

Lauren nodded slowly, mutely. Nobody had ever favourably compared her to her sister. If anything, they seemed to look down on her when comparing her to Grace. She felt a tear form in her eye and acting on impulse, she reached up and slipped her right hand around Samuel's head, pulling him into a soft kiss before biting down on his lower lip.

"Thank you?" she softly replied, staring into his eyes.

"You are welcome, Lauren. And before you raise my body temperature too high, I think we should look at the menu," he said, laughing.

The sexual tension between them was palpable and Lauren knew with an absolute certainty that before the night was over she would be fucking this man. She was highly aroused and to demonstrate the point, she provocatively asked for oysters for her starter before allowing Samuel to take over from there and order for both of them.

Throughout the meal, Samuel talked about his business interests, always explaining just enough to impress her without giving too much away. He also talked freely of his wife and daughter, giving Lauren the impression that he felt no guilt whatsoever from what they both knew would inevitably happen between them.

Over dessert, he quizzed Lauren about her life, occasionally nodding as if piecing together her comments with the information Grace must have told him.

The evening passed incredibly quickly and when it was time to leave he led Lauren outside to the waiting limousine. Carlos opened the door for them, making no eye contact whatsoever with her as if he remained embarrassed from the earlier incident. Samuel raised the privacy screen and flicked on some classical music, then opened a cabinet to produce a bottle of whisky and two glasses.

As they sipped their drinks Lauren decided to tackle this man head on. "Samuel, why did you ask me to dinner?"

He frowned at her. "Is it not simply enough to say I enjoy the company of beautiful young women?"

Lauren nodded. "Yes, it is. But I get the feeling there is something more."

He broke into a broad smile, throwing the rest of the contents from his glass down this throat, his face creasing slightly as he savoured the burning sensation.

"Two reasons," his deep voice responded. "First, this is a very important week for me and I need your help. So I have a business proposition for you."

When Lauren started to respond, a flash of his dark eyes was enough to make her pause.

"But more of that later," he said. "What is of more importance is that I want you, Lauren. I want to make love to you..."

Lauren sighed. This man was certainly direct. But she had to be sure.

"You want me because I'm a successful porn star?"

She carefully watched his eyes and was pleased to see that his expression did not change. He confidently returned her stare.

"I have wanted you from the moment I saw you with your sister," he lied.

Lauren took the compliment, and the lie, hook, line and sinker. Her lips found his, her kissing urgent, and she made no objection when she felt his hand on her leg.

His fingers slipped under her dress and as they ran along her inner thigh. She opened her legs to allow him more freedom. He took it willingly and his fingers easily found her engorged clitoris through her skimpy thong. Her gasp turned into a moan when his hand slipped under the material, down through her thick nest and to her sex. She bit her lips as he slid a finger inside her and flicked his thumb against her aching button.

"Samuel!" she moaned as she bucked her body against him.

He gave a low growl. She cooed again as he worked his fingers faster. When he flicked her g-spot, she came, flooding his hand with her honeyed nectar.

Samuel grinned in the darkness of the limousine, not allowing his fingers to give her any respite. Lauren groaned again as she felt herself begin to spiral upwards once more and as she hit a second orgasm, her moans filled the air.

She grinned as she wondered what Carlos would be feeling in the front of the car and if he would be able to hear them when they fucked. For some reason, that was quite a turn on.

She reached for Samuel's expensive slacks and practically ripped them open to expose his thick cock. As it sprang upwards, the dark foreskin almost hit her in the face. She wasted no time taking it into her mouth.

He let out a low groan and closed his eyes as he rested his hands on her bobbing head. She felt wild and sucked and pulled, working her mouth back and forth, up and down and then around his girth. His groans increased in line with the tightness of his hands on her hair and she knew she had him close.

She started to throat-fuck him, her honey blonde hair dancing against her cheeks. When he began to pulsate, she knew he was seconds away.

Lauren stopped moving, drawing his pleading eyes down into hers. Never wavering from his gaze, she slid her mouth back onto him and began bobbing and sucking hard to take him over the edge.

He grunted and gripped her hair as if he wanted to wrench it from her head. His hips lifted from the seat as he fired into her, unleashing a torrent into her welcoming mouth. But then Lauren felt herself cumming for a third time, the knowledge that she had taken this powerful man to orgasm so quickly proving a powerful aphrodisiac.

Their timing was perfect as the limousine gently eased to a halt and Lauren frowned slightly as she looked out of the window. This was not what she expected. She had thought he would take her back to his and fuck her but they were outside of her apartment. It seemed he saw the surprise in her face.

"Louisa and Rachal are home this evening," he calmly explained to her unasked question. "And I have some... er... business problems in Vegas to take care of. But tomorrow is a different matter. I will call you in the morning to make arrangements."

As if by some pre-arranged signal, Carlos opened the door as he finished speaking and as she stepped out, Samuel lowered the window.

"You will see me tomorrow?" he asked, although it seemed a statement as much as a question.

"Of course," Lauren instantly responded.

Not only did she want to go all the way with this man, she was intrigued as to what his business proposition might be.