Vegas Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're welcome, Missy," he droned, opening a hatch in the counter and stepping out towards her.

He walked over to the entrance, his boots thudding on the wooden floor. Reaching out a large, hairy hand, he swung around to display a 'Closed' sign in the small window. He turned to look back at her before turning the key in the door. She realised that with even her highest heels she would have been a full head shorter than the giant across from her, but in her sandals, her silken brown hair was at best level with the top of his immense shoulder.

"Don't want to be disturbed, do we, Missy?" he boomed. "Better follow me."

The apprehension present when she arrived swiftly returned as he silently led her to a black curtain at the rear of the room. As he stood aside to allow her to walk through, her eyes briefly returned to the locked door before she did so. His eyes drank in everything about the lithe body that passed him, and then watched as her curvy hips swayed delightfully in her tight jeans as she walked further into the room.

When he turned towards a desk, Grace took the opportunity to observe him more closely. He was wearing faded black jeans and a sleeveless t-shirt with a washed out design on the front. He had tattoos all over his arms and the top of his hairy shoulders. He was remarkably well preserved for someone of his age, she thought, putting him well into his fifties.

"Okay, Missy," he intoned, grinning again. "One tattoo goes on your left buttock," he said, pointing to her bottom, his dull eyes appearing to brighten as he gave an appreciative look at her shapely, peach like buttocks.

Moving closer, he added, "And the other one goes here."

He placed his large, hairy hand onto Grace's left breast, butr she pulled away from him, her almond eyes flashing in anger.

"No offence, Missy," he quickly apologised. "I meant no offence. It's just that if you want the tattoos, I'll be touching you soon enough anyway. Just think of me as your doctor."

Grace burst out laughing at the absurdity of the remark, her anger disappearing as quickly as it had arrived. The bearded giant grinned as if he had said something clever, appreciating the laughter he had caused in this attractive young woman.

"You ready?" he asked, and when Grace sighed softly and then nodded, he pointed at her t-shirt. "Alright, lift up your top, Missy."

Grace paused for a moment, and only then realised that she wore no bra. That had been meant as a surprise for Joshua or Samuel, but it was this bearded giant who was going to benefit. She felt a slight arousal at the thought of exposing herself to this stranger and decided to do so in style. In one swift movement she pulled the singlet clean over her head, exposing her ample, naked breasts to his gaze.

That arousal increased as she heard him gasp as her full, firm, rounded breasts bounced free, springing up and down across her chest until they settled after their release. Standing there, half naked in front of the bearded man whose name she did not even know, Grace felt the rush of cool air around her newly exposed globes and felt her nipples harden.

Seeing his face, she laughed, thinking that was probably his treat for the day. The air on her breasts, the tinge of arousal, and the strangeness of the situation were all factors resulting in her nipples standing out proudly. They were almost obscenely erect, she realised, as the bearded giant sat in her in a large chair before moving in closer, studying her closely.

"You got have got the prettiest breasts I've seen in a long while, Missy" he said.

"Well, thank you," Grace said without thinking, and then blushed at her remark.

His thick, bearded face was so close that she could feel his hot breath on her breast and if such a thing was possible, her nipple hardened further. Grace had always felt a thrill of mixed fear and sexual arousal in the company of really big men and this time the hardness had nothing to do with the cold air. She felt the arousal increase as his hand felt around her breast, his fingers close to her erect nipple.

Grace realised with some embarrassment that he probably had no need to touch her, but also knew that deep inside, she was actually enjoying his touch. And the more his hand slid across her skin, the more her arousal increased. As his thumb gently brushed against her extended nipple she gave a deep sigh, realising that not only was she letting his hand caress her, but how much she was being aroused by his touch.

She knew that she could immediately put a stop to this, but did nothing and he seemed to take this as tacit approval to become a little bolder. His thumb began to lightly rub up and down the side of her nipple, sending an electric shock through her body. She involuntarily gasped and then clenched her mouth in a desperate attempt to prevent him from seeing the effect his touch was having on her.

"Sorry, Missy," she heard his deep voice say, "Your breast is too tense, I need to relax it a little before I work on it. This okay?"

Without waiting for an answer, he reached out and squeezed around her left nipple. Oh, God, that felt good, she thought. She knew she was allowing too much but seemed powerless to stop this giant of a man, knew that she did not want to stop him. He continued a short while, his hairy face close to her breast now. Then his long tongue snaked out and flicked the nipple.

"Y'don't mind, do ya? I gotta relax it," he boomed.

This was not doing anything to relax anything, she knew. And he knew that too. This was way outside the bounds of what should have been normal practice in his job, but again Grace did not object. She could see that his eyes were trained on hers, deliberately forcing her to either stop him or give permission.

She nodded compliantly.

"Good," he responded, his eyes still holding hers as his mouth returned to her nipple.

Grace's lips quivered as the giant's warm lips enveloped her left nipple, whilst a rough hand began to caress the other of her fabulous breasts. His gentle tongue stroked the pliant yielding flesh beneath it and she felt herself responding, her nipple beginning to swell in his mouth. She could feel the rough beard around the soft flesh of her breast and sank back into the chair, submitting to his attentions.

He took his time and all the while Grace felt her nipple responding under his surprisingly expert ministrations. She realised that for such an unusual, old guy he certainly knew what to do with his mouth and tongue. Her arousal was such that she instinctively wanted to reach down and touch herself and heard herself emit a stifled moan of languorous pleasure.

As he heard her, the bearded giant glanced up at her again, his mouth still working on her nipple. He smiled at her before pulling away.

"I think that should do it, Missy," he said, his eyes boring into hers. "Now for the tattoo."

He reached for his drill and it did not take long for the giant to complete his task. Grace gritted her teeth as he worked on her but in truth the experience was not quite as painful as she anticipated it might be. Turning back around to examine his handiwork, he put his hand back on her breast, as if to get a better look at the finished tattoo.

"Hmm, very nice," he said, looking at the angel figure.

He studied her breast for a few more seconds and as he moved his hand away, he slid it down slowly until it again ran across erect nipple. Grace let out another involuntary, muffled gasp as he touched her and on hearing her, he held his hand there for a few seconds with an amused smile at the effect he had caused.

"OK Missy, now for your ass."

She had momentarily forgotten about the other tattoo. She stood up and he stood behind her, watching as she unfastened the buttons of her jeans before reaching out and helping her slide them down her legs. It was then that Grace realised she was not wearing any panties and she blushed again as she felt his hand touch her inner thigh. She knew the sight she was presenting to this man as he stood behind her.

She felt his hand move, now barely an inch below her sex as he held her leg steady, his hot breath warming her buttocks as he eased onto his haunches. Part of her wanted him to move his hand higher, to touch her there, and to provide some relief from the incredible arousal beginning to consume her entire body. But it seemed that was a step too far, a boundary he would not cross.

She heard the steady hum of the drill as he positioned her on a long bench and went to work. It seemed to take even less time than with her breast and when he had finished his task, he allowed his hand to run across her inner thigh and up and across the rounded globes of her shapely bottom. He allowed his fingers linger on her buttocks, squeezing them gently for a second or two. Her breathing had become short and she could feel the wetness between her legs.

"Okay, Missy, it'll be sore for a little while," he said. "Almost an Angel, now."

*

The break in shooting had done nothing to help Lauren calm down. Back in the dressing room, Ming decided that she needed a shower at the same time as Lauren and offered to wash the blonde woman whilst they showered together. Lauren gratefully accepted the offer and the oriental beauty kept her on a knife edge with her sensual touches. But she never went too far, ensuring that Lauren remained aroused but was unable to reach satisfaction.

And when they returned to the dressing room, Kay was either sensually touching Lauren as they talked, or softly caressing Ming in front of her. If she did not know better she would have thought they were deliberately attempting to turn up the sexual heat. Lauren made a couple of efforts to resolve her situation, but any attempt to relieve herself in a quiet space was foiled as Ming always accompanied her.

Kay made sure that she rubbed some more coke on Lauren's gums just before they resumed shooting, stroking her inner thigh with her other hand as she did. That resulted in Lauren starting the next session almost at fever pitch, and that was exactly what Dan and Kay had planned. It was now time to turn up the temperature and Kay was sure that they would get as much of their video as they had planned.

This time Jimmy was dressed in a long pair of boxers, but he made sure that Lauren immediately noticed there was a gap in the front where a button was missing. On resumption, Dan immediately had the two of them together and instructed Lauren to lie on her stomach and smoulder over her shoulder at the camera. She closely followed Dan's directions as he barked out instructions, building up the pace of the shooting so that Lauren's fuzzy head had no time to think.

The two models were constantly positioned close to one another and when Dan had Jimmy press against her, she could feel his penis begin to straighten and lift against her bottom. She had a growing urge to touch it and now she became the predator, her hand 'accidentally' bumping into his hardness just about every time they changed position. She was rewarded by the sight of an increasing bulge barely contained inside the thin boxers.

It was the hottest photo shoot Lauren had ever taken part in and when she was placed in a pose against Jimmy's leg whilst he stood against the bed, hand on hip, she could see him attempt to adjust his tented shorts.

"I guess you're pleased to see me," she whispered under her breath as they paused for a couple of minutes between takes, her eyes glowing with excitement.

"You're just a tease," Jimmy responded, raising an eyebrow. "Just like a little girl."

"Is that right?" she asked and as she turned past him, she made sure her fingers again brushed against his hard erection. "Well, from your eyes," she whispered provocatively, "I can tell you want to fuck this little girl."

Jimmy caught her arm and gently pulled her down on the bed beside him. He had his back to the camera, and his large frame hid her from view. Her deep brown eyes opened wide in challenge as if daring him on. He put his hand on the inside of her leg, his fingers gently stroking. When he saw her eyes narrow, his fingertips left her thigh and ran up and across her thong, delicately tracing the contours of her pouting, oiled vulva until she began to pant softly with arousal.

Then he gently pulled his fingers away, and took her hand in his. Staring at her half closed, glazed eyes, he smoothly brought it across his body and rubbed it down his erection. Lauren felt faint and as he took his hand away, she made no move to do the same and continued stroking him. Smiling into her deep eyes, he stood up.

"And I think the little girl needs to be fucked," he whispered, just as Dan called them back to action.

Dan raised the tempo immediately, asking Lauren to pose on the bed on all fours. After a few shots he got Jimmy to kneel behind her and she felt dizzy with lust as he gently and imperceptibly rubbed his erection into the valley between her buttocks.

"How about we do it doggie style," Jimmy softly whispered, smiling as he heard the beautiful blonde whimper and push herself back against him.

Dan asked her to sit up and press her head back against Jimmy's broad chest, and then told Jimmy to put his hands on her waist.

"That's so good Lauren, but I want your nipples harder."

In truth, Lauren's nipples were rock hard as it was. But Dan felt the time was right and wanted to take the initiative. Kay and Ming had followed Lauren out of the dressing room at the start of the session and quietly stood to one side. They all knew they had reached the point they had been leading up to for three days.....

"Want me to make them hard, baby?" asked Jimmy, his voice no longer a whisper.

He pressed his manhood against her soft, rounded buttocks as he spoke, rotating gently against her, his hands softly caressing her waist as he did. She pushed her bottom back in a desperate bid to gain a better feel of that heavy penis and to his surprise she nodded, slowly and sensuously. She was so close to the edge she wanted this stud to feel her nipples. She actually wanted him to fuck her.

Dan nodded to Jimmy and he slid his hands up to her rounded breasts, reaching out and touching first her left nipple and then her right. His touch sent a shock wave around her body and she sighed. Dan took advantage of the moment and asked Jimmy to take hold of her full breasts with each hand whilst he clicked away, then to take her nipples between finger and thumb. The erotically supercharged blonde woman made no effort to prevent him.

In fact, she pressed her needy body back into his, sighing with satisfaction as his hands pleasured her ever so sensitive breasts. With each touch, each caress, she could feel the need building fast now and she knew she might actually make herself orgasm if he continued this way. And she so wanted, needed, to cum.

This was going better than he had dared hope and Dan knew that only a tiny push was required to take her over the edge. He told her to lie on her side, propped up on an elbow, and then positioned Jimmy so that he sat facing her. He moved him closer, so that his erection was only inches from her face. The video cameraman had also crept closer, sure that this glassy eyed woman was too far gone to notice, and he captured every moment of the scene unfolding in front of him.

Jimmy had deliberately positioned himself so that the gap in his boxers billowed out slightly, displaying the contours of his naked erection to Lauren's eyes if she looked closely enough. And she did. In slow motion, her eyes drifted up to meet Jimmy's gaze.

"You want to touch it, baby?" he asked.

Lauren did not move, her eyes returning to his boxers and her tongue licking across her dry lips. Jimmy dropped his hand to his shorts and pulled open the gap, his impressive shaft escaping, the rounded head now level with her mouth. He smiled at the undisguised lust in her eyes as they fixed on his pulsing erection. After looking up into his eyes once more, her long arm slowly began to cover the gap between them until her soft hand held him, her thumb running along the shaft.

"Suck it, baby," he encouraged.

Such was her aroused state she did not need a second bidding. She shuffled her body across his and sank her mouth on him, her soft tongue licking around the bulbous head before taking it fully into her sweet mouth. If Lauren had noticed she would have seen the cameraman change angle so that he could capture every move, and she would have heard Dan as he crouched around them, shooting from every possible vantage point. But they both knew there was no chance of her noticing. Her bobbing head was far too preoccupied.

Jimmy had his instructions and he changed position regularly as her soft, sucking mouth worked on him, so that Dan and the cameraman had an uninterrupted view. Her succulent lips were never still for even a second in her determination to bring this stud to an orgasm before she fucked him. Kay had explained to her that his stamina was incredible and that he was invariably ready to go again within seconds. Lauren was determined to test the validity of that statement.

Such was her intense arousal that the fire burning deep within her loins brought with it a need to put her brand on this man. Her full mouth fucked his long, hard penis as if she were a wild woman. Her bobbing head took him deeper as her working hand pumped his shaft, willingly accepting more of him as he carefully thrust his hips against her face. To slow him down, she began to massage his testicles with the tips of her fingers and as she felt him throb she knew that action had immediately brought him close to his climax.

She ran her teasing teeth along the shaft, gently nipping, and that was all that was necessary to take him over the edge. His hard body curled up against her as he came, but he continued to thrust his hips against her soft mouth until eventually, his climax began to reside. This was a first for Lauren. She had never before allowed a man to cum inside her mouth, not even with Bobby.

But such was her current state of arousal that, without any sort of hesitation, her warm mouth greedily and gratefully accepted everything this stud had to offer. The experience sent shivers of pleasure radiating through her body and her unrelenting mouth continued to work on his impressively long penis, whilst her hand sustained her caresses on his testicles as she slowly milked him for every last drop.

Immediately, he flopped back on the bed. But Lauren wanted more. Her long legs opened as she determined to put his powers of recovery to the test.

"My turn now," she instructed.

But it was a female voice that responded, not Jimmy's. Looking up in surprise, she saw that a naked Ming had settled on the bed, her body sliding across Lauren's.

"First, it's my turn. I want to make you cum, Lauren," she whispered, her tender eyes staring into those of the blonde. "After all, poor baby, you've waited long enough."

Without awaiting an answer, the oriental beauty pulled her hair to one side so that the two observers had full access to record every move, and dropped her beautiful face to Lauren's spectacular body. Her deft hands slid up along Lauren's inner thighs and effortlessly parted them. Slowly, she eased her arms under the silky thighs, preparing to put into practice the things she had learned from last night's activity that the blonde model enjoyed best.

Settling her mouth next to the already undulating body, she softly blew against the blonde's sweet opening and continued to tease her in this way until she heard the moans, begging for the touch of her mouth, her tongue. It was only then that her lips finally descended on her prey. Lauren's eyes were closed and she cried out as she felt the excruciatingly delightful touch of a tongue flicking against her clitoris.