Vegas Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Ming worked on the blonde model, she could feel the superb body rising and falling against her lips. She used her hands to prolong the pleasure, stroking every part of her anatomy within reach. Then the skilled oriental beauty draped Lauren's long, right leg over her tiny shoulder,

The unrelenting teasing sent splashes of exquisite sensations throughout the blonde woman's body and her moaning increased in intensity as the oriental slowly brought her to the boil. Lauren was lubricating freely and every now and then, when Ming felt her approaching her climax, she paused to allow the feeling to subside before patiently and steadily working her towards orgasm again.

Her tongue was moving inside Lauren as if it had a mind of its own and the blonde squeezed it welcomingly, her slim hips thrusting against the working lips. Sensing the final onset, Ming sealed her mouth tightly to the pleading sex and moaned one last entreaty. This was the spark Lauren needed and she screamed out as her body finally exploded in a glorious release that seemed to continue forever.

Lauren lay back on the covers, her body unable to still itself as it involuntarily continued its sensuous movements. She heard soft moans slipping out of her mouth and realised that she wanted more. Then there were hands on her legs, fingertips gently tracing along her inner thighs and easing them apart. This was too good to be true. Her glazed eyes half opened and she saw Jimmy sitting between her legs a split second before she felt his long penis sliding upwards along her inner thigh.

She watched as he hooked her knees and legs over his shoulders and pressed into her, the large tip of his slim, long penis deliciously sliding into her welcoming body.

"You want me to fuck you now, baby?" she heard him ask.

Her eyes were hooded with pleasure and she felt her head lazily nod as she wrapped her ankles behind his neck, urging the stud to give her what she so badly needed. She soon reached her second orgasm and realised with delight that Jimmy had showed no inclination for reaching his, now settled into a steady rhythm as he pumped himself inside her. It was then that she felt, rather than saw, Ming's slim body straddle her chest before slithering upward.

For a second or two the beautiful oriental hovered over Lauren's face, staying there, motionless, until she felt the blonde's inquisitive tongue reaching upwards and flicking against the soft skin of her sex. It was only then that she lowered herself, allowing Lauren's tongue to begin its work, whilst behind Ming, Jimmy leant forward to cup the oriental woman's small, firm breasts as he continued to pump inside Lauren.

Kay had moved across to stand beside Dan as he and the cameraman continued to record every second of the action. Dan paused to take a long, urgent kiss from the aroused woman, rubbing her bottom with his spare hand as he did.

"I've got to hand it to you, Kay," he gasped. "You sure know how to pick them."

*

Daniel's first hand of the Main Event was Jack-Eight suited. Both clubs. It was no sort of hand to play and he sensibly laid it down, only to see the flop produce Jack-Eight-Eight. He was pretty sure it was Amarillo 'Slim' Preston – his Omaha 'friend' – who had once said: If you can't fold the winning hand, you can't play poker.

Still, psychologically it was not the best of starts. He tried to shake 'what might have been' from his mind and thinking of Slim's words, attempted to console himself with the fact that he had played his cards correctly.

After the second hand, there was an announcement on the PA: Congratulations, you have all made it past the first player to be eliminated.

There was an audible sigh from the remaining players in the hall. Just about every amateur had achieved his or her initial target to avoid being the first to be knocked out

Daniel continued to fold his first few hands whilst he settled into the event and gained a feel for the other players at the table. A number, like Daniel, sported Internet site promotional shirts and he felt that was a good sign. No doubt they had qualified through satellites and he knew he would be able to successfully compete in this company.

The fact that two of them were professionals with sponsorship deals never occurred to him until that was explained to him during the first interval. Fortunately by then he had been holding his own and the fact he could do so in such company was a further boost to his confidence. As with the Omaha tournament, he had pummelled into himself the need to only play premium hands and whilst that limited his action, it did allow him to slowly begin to increase his chip stack.

His only significant misjudgement came against a young lad wearing a Table Poker t-shirt. Under the gun, Daniel was dealt Ace-King of diamonds and raised three times the big blind. The kid was on the button and after several folds, he pushed all-in. Just like that. Daniel was taken slightly taken aback and as he glanced at the kid, he found the keen blue eyes staring straight back at him as he slowly winked.

What the hell did that mean, Daniel wondered?

He sat back, puffing his cheeks out. He could feel the rest of the table staring at him, waiting for him to act. He kept looking at the kid, trying to detect some sort of tell, but now he had put his shades on under his shock of curly, blonde hair and was now sitting as still as a rock. It had to be a monster, Daniel thought, as he tossed his folded his cards into the middle of the table.

The kid grinned and turned over Five–Three of hearts, before raking in the pot. A gasp went around the table, mingled with some laughter.

It was around ten minutes later when they went into the first break and just before they did, with immaculate timing, the public address system crackled into life once again. Such had been the constant PA interruptions that the vast hall was inured to the tedious administrative announcements and there was a brief delay before the joke was fully taken on board: For internet players, the raise button is to your right.

The blonde haired kid made a couple of similar moves during the next session, each time showing his bluff with a flourish. But there was no doubt that he was mixing his play up well as on the occasional time he was called, he turned over the goods. It was midway through that session that the big confrontation unfolded. Daniel had pocket threes and flat called another raise by the kid in early position.

The flop came down Queen-Three-Two, all diamonds.

The kid checked and Daniel made a small, exploratory bet. The kid called.

The flop was the Ace of clubs and both checked. Daniel was struggling to put the kid on a hand but the three diamonds worried him.

The river produced another three. Daniel had quads and the hand was won. The question was how many chips could he entice from the blonde kid?

After a short pause whilst he thought, the kid checked again. Daniel prayed that the young lad was attempting to set him up for another one of his moves. He raised to about three quarters of the pot and then watched as the kid winked at him again before pushing all-in. Daniel gave silent thanks to the poker Gods as he called. The kid triumphantly turned over his pocket rockets. He had a full house, Aces full.

Daniel immediately flicked over his cards and a shocked gasp reverberated around the table. The kid let out a curse, followed by another. The second was aimed directly at Daniel, who responded with a wink. He had doubled up.

The kid was gone by the time they hit the next break, his all-in attempted bluff called by a petite young woman on his left. He turned over his unimproved Ace-Queen and her pair of fives took the pot. Recovering his composure after his earlier outburst, the blonde haired young man made a point of walking around the table and shaking each player's hand before turning back to Daniel.

"Sorry about earlier," he said, his contrite face looking into Daniel's. "You played that hand really well."

Shortly afterwards they hit the break and, with a little over 15,000 in chips, Daniel was in a good position. He hurried to the toilet queue, well content with his efforts to date.

*

Almost an Angel, wondered Grace? She now had her tattoos and as far as she was concerned, those now made her an Angel. She had no time to speculate further however as she realised that the giant of a man had made no effort to move away and instead his rough hands were continuing to slide across her rounded buttocks.

Despite the stinging of the tattoo, she shivered at the delicious sensations he was creating and almost involuntarily, she moved her legs wider to allow him better access to continue with his pleasuring.

"You like that, Missy?" his confident voice asked, but his tone had dropped to a whisper.

Grace did not reply but her whimpers of pleasure answered for her. The feelings created by his hands were sensational and she arched her legs wider, an unspoken invitation for his fingers to slide between them. His fingers ran unhurriedly upwards to the hollows of her waist and the curve of her hips, before returning again to her buttocks. Softly, he trailed them feather-light across her rounded globes and to her smooth inner thighs. Grace knew where he was going and wanted him to be there.

She wanted him with an urgency that was becoming familiar to her now, and she heard herself whimper again as his fingertips found their objective. Without preamble, his finger slid easily into her wet, willing vulva. Her body jerked with the exquisite sensations created as the bearded giant's fingertip slid easily back and forward inside her. He expertly masturbated her, arousing her so quickly that she blushed to herself at how easily she was giving herself to this old man.

She began to squirm her bottom backwards against his hand, his fingers moving with her and attending ceaselessly to her growing needs. She could feel shudders running through her body under his working fingertips. Her tongue ran languidly over her dry lips as he relentlessly pleasured her, caressing her swollen clitoris. She heard herself moaning at his incredible touch. Soon, she knew, she would lose control and then the sweetness would overcome her...

"Make me cum...." she whispered longingly. "I want to cum...."

He turned her around and lifted her so that she was sitting on the long bench, her legs spread apart. Grace closed her trembling eyes as she felt the roughness of his beard slide between her sculpted legs. His nose nuzzled into her tiny, soft nest of tight brown curls just before his eager lips spread over her exposed labia. His tongue swirled against her clitoris, teasing it to full, aching attention as ripples of shameful pleasure radiated through her body.

The way he tongued her confirmed her earlier thoughts that he knew exactly how to please a woman. She moaned aloud as the sensations created by his touch swept across her body. She was nearly there now, desperately needing him to take her over the edge. She eased her legs wider to grant him better access, but even as she did so, his tongue left her and he eased himself to his feet.

"Please don't stop. I'm so close... I'm so close, please don't stop..." she found herself begging this giant of a man.

"All in good time, Missy," the giant said.

His eyes stared into hers and he smiled gently at her. She realised he was fumbling with something. Looking down, she saw he had worked down his jeans and released his impressively thick penis. She stared at the proud, throbbing, erect shaft and realised with delicious anticipation that he was going to fuck her.

He read her thoughts.

"No, Missy. Samuel don't allow old Sam to fuck any of his Angels. But I know you're worked up, Missy, and Old Sam is pretty worked up too. It's the same with all the Angels, so I got a way of giving us both relief."

He leant into Grace and licked around her neck before sliding down to nuzzle her sweat-dampened cleavage. She gasped at the sweet licking sensations and felt his big hands run up her willing body and cup her superbly firm breasts. With practised ease he stroked and squeezed the supple flesh as his tongue began to softly run around the edge of one dark, erect nipple. As he did, he felt her run her hands across his broad back and began to glide her long fingernails over his immense arms.

The bearded giant shuddered at her touch, his breath quickening once more and his huge penis slowly beginning to reach maximum length against her thigh. As he continued to play with her fabulous breasts, her body relaxed and she sighed out loud as she felt his warm mouth enveloping one of her nipples, gently taking it between his teeth. She felt herself responding, her nipple swelling even further in his mouth.

Her eyelids had begun to slide shut when she felt him pull away from her, leaving her nipples stiff and wet from the attentions of his tongue. He took a bottle from the desk beside them and held her gaze as he silently unscrewed the top and poured some liquid into his cupped palms. Placing the bottle back down on the desk, he closed his hands together, smiling as he worked them gently against each other and then slid his oiled fingers over the soft skin of her breasts.

Grace moaned with pleasure as she felt his slippery hands envelop her velvet-smooth breasts, beginning to firmly stroke and squeeze them. One big hand left her for a moment and then she felt warm oil streaming over her rapidly lengthening nipples as the giant poured more lubricant onto her receptive skin. Then he was using both hands on her again, and Grace's eyes slowly glazed with pleasure. Oh God, she thought dreamily as she heard herself moan again, that feels fantastic.

The giant watched her pleasure contorted face as his fingers slid effortlessly over her soft skin of her breasts, smiling as her sensuous lips shut tight with enjoyment.
As his hands worked slowly and easily at her slippery breasts, he slid his meaty thigh between her long, legs until it nestled against her eagerly pouting vulva. Within a few seconds she had begun to rotate her curvy hips against him, unable to stop herself from humping against him and not even wanting to.

She was thinking now only of the pleasure radiating from her gleaming breasts and exposed clitoris. Her straining body slithered wetly over the bearded giant's leg as she masturbated herself against him, her own gathering sex oils allowing her clitoris to glide deliciously back and forth on his iron-hard thigh, sending waves of pleasure through her body. She was sighing with enjoyment and knew that she was approaching an orgasm. God, she was so aroused now and needed to climax.

He felt her state of arousal and eased his leg away from her, watching as her begging eyes flew open and her body tried to find his leg again. Throughout his manipulations his penis had been steadily lengthening and she gasped as she saw the size of him. His own breath was quick and heavy now, his hands beginning to squeeze and oil Grace's superb breasts harder.

Grace's hips rose from the chair as she attempted to find his leg and return it between her thighs, her brow wrinkling as she tried but failed to continue rubbing herself against him. Her brown eyes fluttered open as she felt him shift position, his huge torso towering over her. He leaned forwards and Grace gasped as she felt the weight of his heavy erection nestle into her wet cleavage.

It was then that she realised what he was going to do, and she felt him push her full, firm breasts together, enveloping his huge shaft between them.

"This is your initiation, Missy," his deep voice drawled.


He eased his hips forwards over the beautiful English girl's slim body, his erection sliding deliciously between her oily breasts. Gasping at the sensation, the huge giant began thrusting gently back and forth against her slim willing body, unhurriedly fucking her majestic breasts. He ogled her beautiful face as she tilted her head back against the bench in sweet surrender.

She could hear her own quickening breaths, heavy with arousal at the delicious tingling which radiated from her bosom. He was panting hotly as he thrust again and again between her superb globes, her nipples bullet-hard beneath his sliding hands. As he began to plunge faster between her gleaming breasts, they both knew he could not last much longer and she found herself becoming even more aroused at the situation.

He relentlessly pumped his erection into that delicious valley, travelling inexorably towards the point of no return and as he knew he was seconds away, he wanted to take her with him. His hand dropped between them and he immediately found her clitoris, now fully exposed and begging to be touched. His gently flicked the sensitive little piece of flesh with his fingertips, and when he took the swollen nub in his fingers and began to massage it, her magnificent body jerked involuntarily and she screamed into the thin air.


Simultaneously, she felt his huge erection pulse strongly and heard his giant roars meet her screams as a long rope of semen shot over her slim shoulder and landed just beyond the thick silk of her hair. His shaft pulsed again and his hot seed hit the underneath of her chin and ran into the hollows of her neck. His rhythmic squirting in long, warm jets across her neck and chest somehow only served to increase the intensity of Grace's orgasm and she continued to thrust her hips against his still working fingers as he emptied himself onto her tanned skin.

It was some time later when they both stopped moving and tenderly held each other until their ragged breathing began to return to normal.

"You're an Angel now, Missy" he gently said as he recovered, stroking her soft hair. "And you're the best Angel yet."

He eased himself away from her, careful not to press his weight against her, and then reached out and offered her a towel.

"Now let's get you tidied up."

Mario had driven Grace to the parlour and had patiently waited outside in the limousine for her to return. This was to be his last job before working with Katherine, and he smiled to himself as he recalled Joshua's intentions regarding the red head. But that was for tomorrow and today his job was to return Grace back to Joshua when she left the parlour.

Grace wondered if he knew what had gone on inside the tattoo parlour but if he had, his impassive face gave no sign. He held the door open for her to seat herself in the back before starting the return journey to Samuel Smith's. Once inside the car, Grace threw her head back against the leather upholstery as her mind went over what had just happened. Then she began to smile. She was an Angel now.

*

For the first hour of the next session, the cards decide to pass Daniel by. Or when they occasionally did arrive, he was in the wrong position. That was okay, he thought. He was not in any hurry and his chip stack was healthy enough thanks to the blonde haired kid. Besides, he felt he had a good read on everyone and had been able to maintain his chip position with a couple of positional moves at the right time.

The blinds were now 100 and 200 and more than a hundred people had been eliminated from the field. He felt comfortable and that feeling was improved when he received his first real hand of the session, Ace-King of diamonds.

He recalled that this was his hand when the kid had bluffed him and as Big Slick was never a favourite had of his, he felt slightly uneasy. Nevertheless, he made the normal raise to 600, three times the big blind. A guy in a white Stetson hat, a nice guy who had kept the table amused with some humorous one-liners, made the call.

Their eyes searched each other's face for any clues as the dealer flipped the cards over. Queen-Nine–Four. Two hearts and a spade.