Vegas Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bobby held his hands to his ears. "I DON'T want to hear!"

"He's never done anything to ME with his tongue," Denise muttered.

"Hi, Mrs Keegan," Jessica waved.

"Hi ... Jessica. How long have you been ...?"

"Oh, just today. But we're on our seventh or eighth-- "

"Jessica! You BITCH!" Bobby exploded.

"Mmmm ... like a bitch in heat. I tried to tell you, baby."

"Jim!" Denise clenched her fists. "You stinking BASTARD!"

"C'mon, Denise! Cut me some slack! She is one hot little piece of ass!"

"Oh, he loves my ass, Mrs Keegan. If I shake it, he'll kneel down and KISS it! And then TONGUE it!"

"JIM, YOU-- YOU-- STINKING-- " She clenched her fists again, then turned to Bobby. Holding her arms out to her sides, she told him, "Okay, then. Bobby, have your way with me."

Bobby stared at his mother. "Hungh?"

"Your father is fucking around, jabbing every little floozy he sees with his pecker. I want to do it with someone else so that he knows what it feels like to be cuckolded. You're the only other man in the room, so let's have at it. Ravish me. Do me. Take advantage of me. Touch me wherever you want. Make me do whatever you want me to do. Poke your hard-on up whatever hole you want. Make me your bitch. And you can show that little slut how it feels too."

"But-- "

She stepped up to him, wrapped her arms around his neck, pressed her lips to his and her tongue into his mouth, then passionately kissed him.

She stepped back while Bobby stood there dumbfounded.

"But ... but ... Mom ..."

She brought her arms up, thrusting her chest out, and lightly pulled her blonde hair out to the sides and let it fall, the twinkle of a smile dancing around the corners of her mouth. "Yes? Baby?"

"But ... Mom?!" he gasped, partly from hyperventilation, partly from his mind realizing what she had just done.

"Oh, baby," she smiled, "Don't think of me as your mother. Think of me as some cheap, easy slut, like the one that's riding your father."

"Hey!" Jessica squealed.

"You see, honey, you have me just where you want me. I'm craving your sausage in my oven. It won't take you any effort to get me to spread my legs for you." She stuck her middle finger in her mouth, openly tongued it, the lightly traced it over the top of her bosom that was exposed by her dress. "I want to ride you like that stupid little twat is riding your father. I want to have you buried in my soft, warm, wet hole. I want to make moans and gasps come out of your mouth. I want you to make me squeal as I get plugged, to make me beg for your cock." She sank to her knees as Bobby gaped, wide-eyed. "Pleeeeeaasse ... Bobby?" she said in a little girl's voice. "Please let me ... play ... with your ... cock."

That same smile flitted at the corners of her mouth, and she knee-walked towards her son.

Bobby's mouth hung slackly open.

Her hands slid up the backs of his thighs until they cupped his ass cheeks, then she leaned her face in until her chin touched his obvious erection through his pants, and she looked up. "Please? I can feel the heat of it through your pants. Please, Bobby?"

She began unbelting him. "Please ... let me just look at it. Let me just see it, standing proud and ... ohgod!" She quickly unzipped him and pulled down his pants and underpants. "Oh, BOBBY ... it's MAGNIFICENT! Let me ... let me just ..." She gripped his erection. "Let me just touch it. Just run my fingers over it, just once." Her fingers and newly-painted red fingernails danced over it once, twice, many times, tickling the underside, lightly scratching the balls. "Oh, Bobby ... do I ... do I ... pleasure ... you?"

"Yeah!" Bobby gasped out. "Nnnnggg!"

The smile reappeared on her face. "THAT'S the sound I want to pull out of you, Bobby. Let me. Let me make you make that sound. Let me ..." Her face moved to his crotch and she took his erection into her mouth, sliding wetly up its length, then she came back off of it and looked up at him, smiling. "Let me do that."

"OHFUCK, MOM!"

On the bed, Jim Keegan pushed Jessica off his cock and over on the mattress.

"Hey!" she complained.

Jim ignored her and slid to the corner of the bed to watch, his eyes lighting up with voyeurism, with watching his wife do ... things ... with another man! His hand moved to grip his own crotch. Please, PLEASE, keep going, Denise! he prayed.

"Do I ..." her eyes dancing with the same light as her smile, she leaned forward and flicked her tongue on the underside of her son's woody "Do I ... pleasure you, Bobby? Do I make you ... HAAAAARD? Do you need to stick this thing (lick) up inside me? Hmmmm?"

"OHMOM!" Bobby stood rigid and stiff.

"Hey!" Jessica complained, staring at Mr. Keegan's erection. "You're bigger and harder and stiffer than you ever got for ME, Mr. Keegan! You're nothing but a peeping tom, you old man!"

He swatted in her direction. "Shut up, cunt!" Please, PLEASE, keep going, Denise, he prayed, trying to will it into being himself if he could. Just ... do ... MORE!

Denise stood and stepped back from her son. The same teasing light dancing in her face, twinkling around her eyes, flitting about the hint of a smile, she reached behind herself and unzipped the turquoise dress. "I'm not ... I'm not your mom, Bobby. I'm just some ... blonde bimbo, crazed and craving cock ..." She ran her tongue around her lips slowly, deliberately. "And I am so ... fucking ... hot for you and your cock ... all you have to do is ask ..." she breathed.

"Ask!" Jim muttered.

She waited a few moments, then tugged lightly on her dress, pulling it down to just short of exposing her breasts. "Well ... what do you think, Bobby Keegan? Am I or not?"

Bobby swallowed hard. "Are ... you or are you ... not ... what?" he breathed heavily.

She flicked her hand at him. "Am I wearing a bra, silly? Or am I ... just naked ... underneath this dress ... like some steaming ... juicing ... slut ..."

Bobby swallowed again. Hard.

Denise pulled her dress forward a few inches so she could look down her own dress. "Weeeeellll? What do you think?"

"Bra?" his voice cracked. "You-- you're-- wearing a bra."

She ran her finger along the upper edge of the dress. "Are ... you sure? Hmmm?"

Another painful swallow.

"I can show you if you want ... and then you'll know ... all you have to do ... is ask, Bobby."

"Fucking ask her to BARE HER BOOBS, Bobby!" Jim Keegan muttered aloud, squeezing his balls and bat so hard that Jessica was not sure how he kept from throwing up. She had always been told that you did that to an attacker to take him out of commission.

"Just ... ask ... Bobby."

"Please ... please show me."

"Of course!" she smiled, pulling the top of the dress down to her waist. "See? No bra," she said, smiling and shaking her head no. "Just ... bare-boobed naked ... do you know why?"

Bobby numbly shook his head no.

She ran her hands over her nipples. "Because ... they feel ... good ... rubbing around in the top of the dress ... do you know ... what would feel better, Bobby?"

Bobby slowly shook his head no.

"Well ... we'll come back to that later," she said, teasing, pulling lightly on her own breasts.

"She's DOING IT!" Jim Keegan gasped. "She's flaunting her titties! I always KNEW she got HOT underneath that cool mask! She would just NEVER LET it SHOW!"

"Mr. Keegan, please don't squeeze yourself any tighter down there," Jessica said sympathetically. "I'd hate to see you pop a gonad."

"But SHE'S-- " he jabbed a hand at the scene unfolding before them and wrenched his other hand tighter on his crotch.

"Please, PLEASE! Owwwwww -- that HAS to hurt. Please," she pulled Mr. Keegan's free hand farther away from his crotch, then lightly pulled at the one strangling his own testicles. "Please, Mr. Keegan. Stop choking your balls. Please. Let me take ..." She managed to get the fingers to let go, then she quickly sank her head onto his erection before the clamp could go back on. "Mmmmm ... (slurp) ... doesn't that ... (slurp) ... feel a lot ... (shlump) ... better?"

Jim Keegan was already enthralled with the scene going on before him again, though.

"What about panties, Bobby? Am I wearing ... panties, or am I ... all naked ... under this dress?" She slid her hips from side to side. "What do you think?"

"You ... HAVE TO ... have panties. You ... ALWAYS ... wear ... lots of ... clothes."

"Are you ..." her hips swayed from side to side "Are you ... sure ... Bobby?"

Bobby slowly shook his head yes.

"Do you want ... to see? ... All you have to do ... is ask, Bobby."

Bobby stood, gape-mouthed.

"Do you want ... to see ... momma's furry pussy, Bobby?"

Jessica felt Mr. Keegan's hand at the back of her head, moving her head around faster.

"Show me ... show me your ..." Bobby stuttered.

"Of course, sweetie." Denise turned her back to him and cocked her ass out, the slowly, slowly slid the dress down over her hips to bare her naked ass at him.

"Momma?"

Jessica felt Mr. Keegan's other hand land on the back of her head and push. She fought him a moment, then managed to pull back off his cock. "Mr. Keegan! No rough stuff! I'm doing you a FAVOR, sucking your cock. Now you be NICE to me!"

"Yesofcoursejess," he muttered, annoyed at the interruption.

Denise slid the dress the rest of the way off, her ass bared to her son. She stood, covered her crotch with her hands, and slowly turned around to face him. "Now, Bobby, I need to tell you something, sweetie."

"Y-yes?"

"Show him! SHOW HIM!" Mr. Keegan muttered, wringing his hands tightly together.

"Do you like Momma's blonde wig, Bobby?"

"Yeah, yeah. It's ... sexy!" Bobby whispered.

"Good, honey. Well, I got my pussy done to match. I got it ..." She slowly slid her hands back to reveal a light blonde patch of fur. "I got it ... frosted."

"GODDAM!" Jim Keegan exclaimed, his hands slamming down on the back of Jessica's head, forcing it down, impaling his cock into her throat. "She's SHOWING her cunt! She's BARING her pussy!"

"YES, baby, look. Look at Momma's pussy!"

"Ungh!" Jim grunted as tablespoon after tablespoon of ejaculate was fired down Jessica's throat as she struggled, then swallowed, then struggled, then swallowed.

"Mom," Bobby breathed, sinking to his knees.

Denise smiled widely and crooked her finger in a "come hither" gesture.

Bobby knee-walked to his mother, then gripped each ass cheek and pulled his face to her pelvis.

"Oh, YES! Bobby!" After a few moments, she pulled on his shoulders until he stood. "But I ... don't want you tongue in there ... I want ... something else ... filling me ... there."

Jim Keegan ogled at his slutty wife, unable to control herself, standing there naked, in just above-the-knee leather boots, while another man -- her own son! -- stared at her naked body! He had always KNOWN she was a slut inside. He knew there was a whore down inside her that she just needed to be let out!

Jessica finally won against the easing grip of the hands and pulled her face off his cock. "You fucking (cough) shit! Mr. Keegan, you stinking fucking (cough) goddam sonofabitch stinking shit! Don't you EVER-- "

"Sorry, Jessy," he muttered, still watching the fascinating scene between his wife and another man, "You shouldn't get your head so close to me when something so exciting is going on."

"GODDAM you!"

"Shut up, you stupid cunt," Jim muttered.

Still resentful, Jessica turned her head to watch the other couple in the room.

Denise was nodding her head enthusiastically. "Yes! Yes, I'd LIKE that!" Slowly, she sank down to her knees, then gave her son's erection three good sucks.

"Careful -- don't make me blow before we get done!"

"Do I make you ... THAT ... excited, Bobby?"

"Y-YES!"

"Oh, GOODY!" She turned around so her back was to him, then sank to her hands and knees, then leaned further, cocking her ass up and placing her facial cheek against the carpeted floor. "Do me, Bobby! DO ME!"

"Jessy," Mr. Keegan said, not taking his eyes off the scene, "Could I get you to-- "

"No FUCKING WAY, Mr. Keegan. And I hope you DO burst your testicles!"

Bobby sank to his knees behind his mother, slid his cock up and down in her juices a couple times, then sank into her.

"Ohgod, YES, Bobby!"

Slowly, his hips pumped back and forth.

"Oh FUCK, Bobby! It feels SO GOOD having you fill me up between my legs! DO ME, Bobby! DO ME! Shoot your jism up my pussy!"

"Aaaawwwwngh!" Jim Keegan moaned, deliberately holding his hands back from his reinflating erection. "I KNEW she was a fucking SLUT! I just KNEW it!"

"Oh, BOBBY! OH, BOBBY!" Denise cried as he slid his hips back and forth, entering her, then nearly pulling out, then entering her fully again.

"DO HER, Bobby! DO HER DOGGIE STYLE! DO HER!" He was still abstaining from touching himself.

Denise heard her husband going on. He was pathetic. Keeping her cheek touching the floor, she looked back at her son and smiled. "Woof, woof," she smiled.

"Oh FUCK! OH, FUCK!" Jim Keegan gasped when he heard that, and began spraying semen at the ceiling and around him in several squirts. One hit Jessica on the cheek.

"Oh, Mr. Keegan! You sick fucking bastard! You are a pathetic lump!"

Jim Keegan did not care. His wife was a slut that simply could not control herself. And he LOVED it! That was FINALLY out in the OPEN and he LOVED it!

There was a knock at the door, and Jessica stood and walked to it. Naked except for her garters and hose, she opened the door wide. "Hi!" she said musically.

It was Annie, Jim's secretary. "Well, hi, Jessica! You sure look like the little slut I always thought you could be."

Jessica toyed with her pussy hair. "Well ... I'm starting to see a lot of things differently. And it feels good -- except for Mr. Keegan being a shitheel and forcing me to deep throat him, sonofabitch!"

"Is Jim in? May I see him?"

"Yeah." Jessica stepped aside, and Annie walked past her and up the hall. There was Denise, in just black leather boots, on her hands and knees, her cheek pressed to the floor, making little squealing noises and gasps, while her son, naked, slid his cock into and out of her from behind, occasionally lightly slapping an ass cheek. Jim Keegan sat on the corner of the bed, pumping furiously at his own cock, a little dribble of drool sliding out the corner of his mouth.

"Jim," Annie tsked. "How pathetic."

"But they're-- they're-- " He looked at Annie and jabbed a hand at his wife getting fucked by another.

"Just pathetic."

"Sick fucking bastard!" Jessica snapped. "He forced my head down on his cock! I couldn't fucking breathe!"

Jim was still pumping furiously.

"I have JUST what we need!" Annie said, then ran back up the hall and out the door.

Denise was clawing at the carpet by this time, having cum with toe-curling orgasms twice already. "Oh, BOBBY!" Her pussy was still spasming from the last orgasm, trying to milk jism from her lover.

"OH! DENISE! I'm UUUNNGGH!" Bobby stiffened, rippling waves passing through his body as he dumped a load in his mother.

"OH! BOBBY! YES! YES! OHYESSSSSS!" She dragged her nails along the carpet, clenching in wave after wave of orgasm. When she finally calmed down, she realized that her calves and heels had slid up and were now keeping Bobby pressed tightly into her vagina. "Uh ... sorry ..." she blushed. "I guess I sorta got carried away."

"It's great watching you cum!"

"Thank you," she blushed, relaxing her legs so that he could pull out of her.

The Butt-Fucked Voyeur --- ----------- ------

(Sunday afternoon and evening)

Bobby and Denise stood and stepped over to sit on the edge of the second bed, across from Jim, who was still pumping his jism-slimed pecker furiously.

"Jim, that's pathetic," Denise said, spreading her legs wide and lightly pulling Bobby's hand over to rub her fur. "Don't you have any self-respect? Do you get so turned on watching your wife with ... another man? A REAL man? A man with a REAL cock? You feeble, pathetic, cowardly little pissant."

"A SLUT," Jim giggled, still pumping furiously. "I always KNEW it. You're nothing but a SLUT disguised as a LADY!"

"Well ..." she looked over at her son dreamily and smiled, "... it depends on the cock. For a REAL man like Bobby ... I'll whore as a cum-slurping slut any hour of the day, just so long as he keeps spreading my legs and filling me up with his meat." She leaned over and french-kissed her son, then turned to her husband, her eyes cold and hard. "For a pathetic, frightened little man like yourself, that needs to use your own son's cock to get his wife all warm and soft, well ... you can go jab your pecker into a granite wall, for all I care, accordion-dick. In fact, you ... can just ... just ...." She turned to her son, whose fingers were busy at her pussy. "Oh, FUCK it, Bobby! You're making me all wet! AGAIN! I can't even THINK straight! Do me! Do me again, Bobby!" She leaned back and spread her legs. "FUCK your mother's pussy! STUFF me, Bobby! Stuff me FULL!"

Bobby obliged. He crawled up over top of her, then inserted his shaft inside her as she cooed, wriggled and writhed, making meaningless little noises of ecstasy.

"Like this, Dad," Bobby told the loser on the other bed and began pumping his hips, eliciting joyous sighs from his mother. "THIS is how you do it."

Jim Keegan was whacking his meat so frantically that he was punching himself in the testicles on each downstroke. Despite the nausea, he was too elated to stop. She was a SLUT! It was obvious to EVERYONE now! His WIFE was just a SLUT! She had been HIDING it all these years, PRETENDING to be ALOOF and CONTROLLING, but HERE SHE WAS! A SLUT getting PUMPED by her OWN SON!

His battered testicles finally gave up their juice, and Jim Keegan had a tired, bruised orgasm, the jism dribbling down over his still-pumping fist.

She was a SLUT!

As if to confirm this, Denise was making little slut sounds, getting shorter, quicker and higher-pitched, as the cock in her drove her towards orgasm. "OHGOD! Ohgod, BOBBY! YES! DO IT! DO me! FUCK me! YES!"

"I'm next," Jessica declared in awe as she looked on enviously.

Jim Keegan, morbidly fascinated by the scene in front of him, continued to pound at his crotch with his fist. His wounded dick slowly staggered to its feet again, punch drunk, unsure where it was, a misshapen rod teetering while some huge fist demanded that it produce a load. "If you WANT a LOAD," it wanted to say, "TREAT me with some RESPECT!" But still that huge fist yanked and pulled and squeezed ....

"OHGOD, Bobby! You make me so HA-A-AA-AAAAA-PPY! I-AAAYY-YI-YI-OH-YESSSSS!" Denise's ankles locked behind Bobby's ass again, squeezing, pulling, driving him deeper and deeper into her.

"C'mon!" Jim muttered to his dick. "She's a SLUT!" His sore dick wanted to say back to him, "Fuck off!"

Denise laid, panting a few moments, then smiled. "OHGOD, Bobby ... what you DO to me ...."

"Suck him! Suck him, Denise! Suck him like a SLUT!"

"Pig."

"Yeah! But suck him!"

"Get ready to do ME, Bobby," Jessica whispered. "Please ...."

There was a knock at the door, and Jessica walked over to answer it. "Sluts R Us ...." she sang as she opened the door.

Annie stood there, naked now except for her garter belt, hose and high heels. She was waving perkily at a gentleman passing by in the hall, ogling her.

"I'll catch up with YOU, later," he said in a sleazy voice.

"Oooh! You DO that! Toodles!" She turned back to naked Jessica, who was also smiling, waving and swaying her hips for him. "I have JUST what we need!" she told Jessica conspiratorially, holding up two strap-on dildos.

"You'll LOVE this," Annie said, stepping inside the room. "They go on like this." When both women were rigged up, she produced a tube of lubricant, which each woman used to butter up her cock. Then the two ladies strode back to the main part of the hotel room.

1...89101112...15