Vegas Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, no. Not THAT hole. Only BOBBY uses sex for procreation, so he uses THAT hole. Roberto fucks his whores for pleasure, so he uses the OTHER hole." Keeping pressure at the base of his cock, she slid off, then walked to the bathroom.

"Other hole?" Bobby asked, confused and frustrated.

When Jessica walked back in, Bobby saw that she was lubing up her rectum with Vaseline.

"The OTHER hole," she smiled. "Roberto ALWAYS uses THAT hole. And you ARE Roberto, aren't you?"

"Y-yeah ...."

"Good!" She turned her back to him and cocked out her ass. Positioning his rod, she slowly sank it in to the hilt up her ass. "Oh! Roberto! You FILL me so!"

"Oh, FUCK! Jezebel! You HOT little PLEASURE pussy!"

She rose back up, clenched her sphincter to massage the head of his shaft several times, then began a slow bounce.

"Oh, FUCK!"

"Mmm, yeah, baby! Use me, enjoy me. And when you're ready, squirt it up your BITCH'S ASS!"

"OOP!" Bobby said, clenching and squirting. A few moments later, he lay collapsed underneath her. "OhGOD, that was good, Jes-- " He opened his eyes and saw that she studying him over her shoulder suspiciously.

"That sure was ... QUICK ... for Roberto," she drawled. "I'd hate to think what would happen if that butt-weasel Bobby snuck in and used Roberto's bitch. Why, Roberto MIGHT even make me stick my two fingers up BOBBY'S ass and BUTTFUCK HIM!"

Bobby swallowed hard, his eyes meeting her studying stare, then his brow furrowed. "I am Roberto! And I USE my BITCHES however I want to!" He whacked the side of her hip. "And if you SASS me, I may bend you over and fuck you all night long, but never let you CUM!"

"Oh, Roberto!" She wriggled her ass, keeping him inside her, then clenched her sphincter several times until she felt him start to swell again. "Roberto!"

Suddenly, she stood up out of his lap. "But--!" She ran over to the corner of the room, spun around, held her hands behind her back and bowed her head meekly. "I want you to meet -- and to USE -- my pathetic goody-goody sister Jessica!"

Jessica took a humble step forward. "H-hello ... Roberto."

"Jess, I don't know about this."

She took two steps quickly forward and raised her head. "Oh, but please, Roberto. I WANT you to USE me! I WANT you to make me into a dirty little slut like my twin sister Jezebel! We BOTH have the whoring gene! I WANT you to defile me, make me BEG! Pleeeeeeaaaase!"

"Jessica ... I think we should stop now."

She gave a dirty little grin. "Do you want ... to defile me and my mother at the same time?"

"Jessica, stop. This is getting out of hand. I am not Roberto; I'm Bobby. And you're not ... this ... whatever it is you're being."

"Bobby Keegan," she sighed, sinking to kneel on the floor, "We need to be more sensitive to each other's needs. I need to blow you, to spread for your cock, to let you take my ass, to make you so hard for me that you don't have to go looking elsewhere. And you need to be more forceful with me -- slap me around a little, take my ass when you feel like it, fuck me until I mewl when I talk back to you."

"Jessica, this is getting creepy."

"And I need to learn your taste in women, so I can seduce the bitches into threesomes for you. And if you want my mom, we'll-- "

"Jess, stop. Stop! I can't-- I need to think. I need to go and digest everything that has happened. I just ... need to think."

"Whatever you need, Bobby. And if you want to bring in my mother, Annie, whoever you want -- I'm okay with that. Whatever it takes to keep you hard for me. I'll be the whore that does what it takes to keep you -- fuck a hundred other bitches, but keep coming back to me. You won't find an offer like that anywhere else."

"Uhm ... thanks, Jessica," Bobby said, pulling on his pants, then walking toward the door. "I just need to think."

"I'll be here, waiting for you, Bobby Keegan. With my legs spread."

Bobby stepped out into the hallway.

Pregnant with Desire -------- ---- ------

(Sunday mid-day)

The door across the hall cracked open, and Mrs Pittman poked her head out. "Is that you, Bobby Keegan? I THOUGHT I heard your voice in the hallway. Come in here a moment, please."

Bobby felt hope. She was a teacher. Maybe SHE would be able to provide a sane ear for him to talk to. His whole world was in sudden flux -- his sister, his father and Annie, his mother not caring about the sinning occurring in her own hotel bed, and now Jessica wanting this nasty Roberto personality so badly that she was promising horribly degrading things! -- and now he needed someone to .. to listen to him while he raved and tried to fit these suddenly different, strange pieces of the world back together. "Yes, Mrs Pittman. Thank God! I really need someone to talk to."

"Well, COME IN, and we'll ... talk."

She swung the door open wide, still standing behind it, and Bobby stepped into her lair.

"Mrs Pittman, the world in the last day has just gone-- " He turned around to face her and discovered that she was wearing a tiny black thong and what looked like black fingerpaint smeared over her large breasts.

"Well?" she smiled, shutting the door. "What do you think?" She spread her arms to the sides and turned around slowly.

Bobby took a step back from her and the door since there wasn't a whole lot of room in the hallway for him, her AND her belly.

"You look ... uhm ... nice, Mrs Pittman. But ... I didn't think that pregnant women wore ... uhm ... bikinis."

"Oh, Bobby, that is just caveman-type thinking. The pregnant body is a beautiful thing." She waited until his eyes made firm contact with hers, then continued. "And just because a woman gets knocked up DOES NOT MEAN that she stops having SEXUAL NEEDS."

MORE than he wanted to know! "Uuuuhh ... yeah ... Mrs Pittman ... I ...."

"Bobby, call me Patty. And it's not a bikini. It's a thong. And I painted liquid latex on my gazongas to form the top."

"Liquid ... latex ...?"

"Mm-hmmmm."

"Mrs Pittman, I-- "

"I told you, Bobby. It's Patty! At least it is while we're both in some cheap Vegas hotel room, me nearly naked and you with a hard-on I can see even in the dim light of this hallway."

"Uh ...." Bobby clasped his hands together and let them cover his crotch. "I need-- "

"So ... you like my new outfit? Well -- it's obvious that you do from your stiffie." She spun around again. "I'm so glad that I turn you on, Bobby Keegan. It gives me confidence. This pregnant woman was starting to think that people only saw her as fat anymore." She put on her best sad face.

"Mrs Pitt-- Patty, I uhm, need to-- "

"Come here, Bobby. Touch my belly. Rub it for good luck."

"But-- but you said ... at the airport ... that you hated that. For ... people to touch you like-- "

She stepped in closer to Bobby and dropped to a husky voice. "I just TOLD you, Bobby ... a pregnant woman does not stop having sexual needs."

Bobby swallowed hard. He wished she'd stop saying that to him. It made it hard to think.

"Here," she sighed, taking his hands and placing them on her swollen belly, then moving them gently around. "Mmmm ... that feels GOOOOOOD, Bobby. Just ... keep rubbing."

"I-- I oughtta have all kinds of good luck now," Bobby laughed nervously.

"Answer me truthfully, Bobby. Did you ever think you would be doing this?"

"Uhm ...," he sighed, "Doing ... what ... exactly?"

"Well, standing here with your naked English teacher ...."

"You're, uhm, sort of clothed, Mrs Pittman."

"Running your hot, eager little hands all over my body ...."

"Just your belly," his voice cracked, "Just your pregnant belly, Mrs Pittman. For good luck, you said."

"While I get soooooo turned on and my nipples get all perked up and erect."

"Uhm ... I can't see those, Mrs Pittman. I'm averting my eyes and can't see them."

"And my pussy gets all hot and wet with her own juices, Bobby." Her voice dropped to a whisper. "It's dripping down my thighs, Bobby."

"I'm ... uhm ... just gonna have to take your word on that, Mrs Pittman."

"No, you don't sweetie." She took one of his hands from her belly and wiped her inner thigh with his palm.

"Uhm ... wet," he giggled nervously. "Guess you're ... uh ... right on that one."

"And your peck-o-meter," she gripped his crotch and squeezed the hardness, "Has crept well into the red zone."

"Uhm, Mrs Pittman," he squirmed, but she maintained her grip. "Uhm, I REALLY-- "

"Danger, Will Robinson," she whispered as she moved in closer to him, "Danger ...."

"Uhm, REALLY, Mrs Pittman! I need to-- "

"OW! Ow, ow, ow, oh!"

"What?! What IS it?!"

"Oh! Ow! Help me get this latex off, Bobby! I think I'm suddenly having an allergic reaction!" She peeled off a strip under her left arm, but it tore from the rest of her "top".

Hesitantly, delicately, he tried to help peel a strip from under the other arm without inadvertently touching a breast.

"Ow! Help, Bobby! Hurry!" She peeled another strip off, right down the center of her left boob. A large dark nipple sprang into view and Bobbie politely averted his eyes.

He peeled a large strip back from the right side of her right breast while she removed a large section from her sternum and left side of her left breast. "What's it doing Mrs Pittman?" he asked while he worked. "What type of allergic reaction?"

"It's making my nipples tingle and get all tight and perked up!" She stood there, then, topless. "Whew! Thank you! Much better!"

Bobby was keeping his eyes cast down. "It's time for me to go, I think."

"Oh, no, Bobby. You need to stay here another fifteen minutes -- to make sure I don't have any OTHER adverse reactions to the latex. You'd feel just AWFUL if my throat closed up and I suffocated in here all alone."

Bobby didn't trust any of this, but ... well, he couldn't leave her to DIE in here.

"Aren't they BIG, Bobby?"

"Aren't what big, Mrs Pittman?"

"My boobs, silly. They're HUGE now. Remember at the beginning of the school year? I was so flat. All you boys used to call me 'itty bitty titty Pitty'."

"*I* never called you that, Mrs Pittman."

"Ooh, you're a sweet boy, Bobby." She grabbed his hands and placed them on her breasts before he could stop her. "Here, heft these mothers, Bobby."

He pulled his hands back. "I can't, Mrs Pittman. It's not right. You're my teacher." He kept his head cast down so that he wouldn't accidentally see her naked chest.

His teacher was quiet for a minute, then liquid squirted him in the eye.

"Gotcha!"

"What?!" He looked up and saw his teacher cupping and squeezing a boob with both hands. Smiling wide, she squeezed again, and a thin stream of liquid left the nipple and squirted him in the eye and mouth.

"Hey!"

"Gotcha again!"

"Stop that!"

She kept laughing and squirting him until he finally got his hands on her and got her to stop. He realized that she was looking at him very intensely and he had both hands on her right breast. He swallowed.

"That's it," she said softly, smiling, and laid her hand gently over his and squeezed the teat. A stream shot out and wet the front of his pants crotch. "Lean in, Bobby. Taste it."

Stunned, Bobby followed her directions. She helped his hands squeeze her, and a spray of milk landed in his mouth.

"Is it sweet, darling?"

Not believing any of this, Bobby slowly nodded his head.

"And warm?"

He nodded again.

"Good. Pure and wholesome Mrs Pittman brand, produced and milked just for her little Bobby."

The teenager swallowed hard.

"Hand me that towel on the bed, Bobby. You've gotten your teacher all hot and bothered. And milky."

Bobby turned and retrieved the towel, but when he turned back, he saw that she had slid the thong to the floor and was now standing before him totally naked.

"I can't TELL you how squishy you've made me between my legs, Bobby."

"Mrs Pittman, we, uhm, really can't-- "

She sat on the bed and pulled him down with her and his head to her breast. Bobby could only fight back so much -- he didn't want to hurt a pregnant woman, even a crazy one.

Crazed with lust.

"Suckle me, Bobby!"

"But, Mrs Mmmphmm." She pressed the large nipple between his lips.

"Oh, YES, Bobby! My nipples are SO sensitive! I'm going to grease up between my legs every time I nurse!"

"Mmmmphmm!"

"Yeaaaaah ...." she gave a throaty sigh. "First ... you milk me, then ... I'll milk you ...."

Bobby had an image of his pecker getting pulled like a cow's teat, and he struggled to get free. "Hmm-mm! Mmmm!" She let him go, and he tumbled back onto the other bed.

Mrs Pittman, meanwhile, leaned back on her own bed and pulled her knees up toward her chest, spreading.

"Wanna see where the baby comes out?" she called.

Bobby sat up and was treated to an up-close shot of a pregnant woman's vagina.

"Ohgod!" How could all these things be happening to him?! "Mrs Pittman! I've gotta GO!"

"One last thing, Bobby!" She rolled over on her side, then to her hands and knees on the bed, ass pointed toward her student. "Oh, Bobby. I've asked -- I've begged -- Mr. Pittman to-- to-- to DO me! But he's just a candyass. He has this Madonna complex and won't even touch me while I'm with child. The pussy just shrivels up at the thought of a pregnant body! But, Bobby ... I have NEEDS! Needs that I can't fulfill with my fingers! C'mon, Bobby -- isn't it every schoolboy's dream, his fantasy, to fuck his teacher? His stern, domineering teacher ... begging, needing his hard cock ... up her stern pussy. Ohgod, Bobby! I NEED you! It's been SO long! And my PUSSY of a husband won't DO me! So I need YOU, Bobby! DO me! FUCK your teacher, Bobby! I'm BEGGING you!"

"I-- I've gotta go!"

"Bobby, come on-- " she managed her way to a standing position and followed him up the interior hallway.

"No. No, things are just getting way too freaky! I need to-- I need-- " He turned and opened the door and stepped out into the hallway.

Mrs Pittman stepped to the doorway, pussy bared and breasts swinging for anyone in the hall to view and watched him flee toward the elevator. "But I'm gonna want YOU to put the next one inside me! To swell my belly!"

She sighed. "There's no way you're going to get a passing grade with responses like that, Bobby Keegan."

The Indignant Wife --- --------- ----

(Sunday afternoon)

Bobby took the elevator to the lobby, then wandered into the casino area and sat down on one of the benches, exhausted and confused.

Everything was absolutely insane. It was like Invasion of the People Snatchers, and his family and friends were all being replaced by horny porn stars!

A blonde woman carrying two shopping bags sat down beside him. "Hi, there, big boy," she breathed.

"I'm sorry, miss, I-- Mom!"

"Do you like my new look?"

Her dark tresses were now a golden blonde and a full twelve inches longer. She wore a turquoise one-piece short dress and above-the-knee black leather boots.

"Your-- " He pointed at her boots. "And your-- " He pointed at her short dress. "And your-- " he pointed at her hair. "You're blonde!"

"It's just a wig, sweetie. What do you think of it?"

"Well ... it's ... different."

"Sexy different?"

"Well ... yeah ..."

"Good! Your father got me a little rattled this morning."

"With Annie?"

"Yeah!"

"Good! Everyone is acting so bizarre today! It's good that someone else thinks things are as weird as I do."

"Oh, definitely! The whole world has turned upside down in the last day or two."

"Yes! It has!"

She laid her hand on his knee. "Do you want to talk about it, sweetie?"

"Thank you! Yes! I've NEEDED to talk about it! But everyone I try to ... well, they act just as WEIRD as the ones I'm talking about!"

"Let's go get a soda and you tell me all about it."

"Thank you! At least YOU'RE normal!"

As they stood, a man, slightly drunk, wandered up to them. "Heeey ... shugar-titsh. You look hooooot in that outfit!"

"Get lost," Denise replied.

"Aaawwww, c'mon. Thoshe are shome great-- "

Denise put her arm around Bobby's shoulder. "Look, buddy, this is my boyfriend, and if you keep harassing me, he is going to take you out back and beat you black and blue."

"He-- (hic) he'sh your boyfriend?"

"He's the best." She wrapped both arms around Bobby's neck, then put her lips to his. After a few moments, Bobby was startled when her tongue entered his mouth and danced around there.

"Weeelll ... that jusht shucksh!" the drunk staggered away.

Denise leaned her head back slightly from Bobby's, her arms still around his neck. "Well, thank you, sir. You saved me from being hit on."

"Uhm ... you're welcome."

She leaned in and kissed him, then stepped away and picked up her two shopping bags. "We should head up to our rooms instead of to the cafe, unless we want to have to do that again several times. I tell you: you put on a blonde wig, and men start hitting on you all over the place."

Actually ... Bobby felt up to the task of doing that same scene over and over again as many times as needed to fend off every drunk that came up to her.

"Well, come on, Bobby. Don't just stand there."

Bobby shuffled after her.

"So how have people been acting strange?"

"Oh, Mom, you would not believe."

"Try me."

"Mom, it started off first thing this morning with Kim."

"Kim was acting strange? That doesn't sound right. She's probably the most practical and steady of any of us."

"You should have seen her this morning!"

"What did she do?"

"She ... woke me up. She was ... licking me."

Denise made a face. "Licking you?"

"Yeah. You know, down there."

"She was licking your feet?!"

"No! Worse!"

Denise just stared at him.

"She was licking me ..." he lightly touched his crotch "There."

"Your penis?!"

"Yeah!"

"Bobby, your sister gave you a blow job this morning?!"

"Bobby stiffened. "Yeah. If you want to put it crudely, yeah!"

"My God! Bobby! That-- that is-- oh my God!"

"Yeah! My feelings exactly!"

"And she put-- in her-- oh, my!"

"And then ... you saw dad! ... and Annie!"

"Lord, yes. It was disgusting!"

"Thank goodness! It is good to hear you say that! The way you acted ... I thought-- "

"You thought what?"

"That it didn't bother you."

"Well, it BOTHERED me!"

"Good. I thought the whole world had gone insane."

"That's more than enough weirdness to go through in one day, Bobby."

"Well, that's not everything. Then, Jessica ... she ... undressed in front of me."

"Oh, my. Your Jessica?! Prim little Jessica?!"

"And she ... she ... she put my ... erection ... up her ... you know, her rear end!"

"She stuck your COCK up her ASS?!"

"Yes, ma'am!"

"Oh, Bobby! No wonder you are worked up! That is just too much!"

"Well, THEN Mrs Pittman-- "

"PREGNANT Mrs Pittman?!"

"YES! She ... was wearing this ... bikini. And she took off the top and squeezed ... her ... breasts ... and ..."

"And?"

"And MILK came out?!"

They had reached their rooms, and Denise inserted her keycard to open hers. She and Bobby heard moans coming from inside.

"Oh, that sonofabitch!" she marched in, and Bobby followed, the door closing behind them. "Jim, you dirty sonofa-- OH, MY."

"Oh, fuck me! Fuck me! FUCK ME!" Bobby heard a voice coming from the bed around the corner as he walked up the hallway. It sounded like Jessica! Bobby rushed to the corner and looked around.

There was Jessica, naked except for garters and hose, bouncing up and down on his father's erection.

"JESSICA!"

"Oh, hi, Bobby!" she smiled over her shoulder, not slowing her bouncing.

"JESSICA?! What are you DOING?!"

"I'm getting some, Bobby," she said as she bounced. "I'm getting plugged. I'm getting fucked. I gotta do SOMETHING while I'm waiting for you to stick it to me."

"Jessica! This is INSANE!"

"No it's not. It's quite pleasurable. Your father has this thing that he does with his tongue that-- "

1...7891011...15