Vegas Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Which end do you want, Jess? Throat or ass?"

"Which hurts more?"

"You part his cheeks, then. The rear ones I mean."

"Okay, but make sure he can't breathe while we're cumming."

"Hi, Jim," Annie said sweetly, walking around in front of him.

"She's a SLUT!" Jim giggled, staring at his wife getting her breast leisurely fondled by another man. "You always said, she just PRETENDS to be a lady! Underneath, she's a WHORE to the core!"

"Yes, I did, sweetie." She pulled his head towards her cock.

Jim tried to keep his eyes on his slut wife until he realized that there was a stiff dick being forced into his mouth. "Uuurnghm!" he complained.

"Take it easy. Just relax and swallow, Jimmy. I'd hate to punch out a tooth with my erection."

"Urnghmmrngh!" he tried to fight.

Then he felt a cock at his asshole, pressing in! "UURRNGHNG!" he cried out past the cock muffling his mouth.

"Uhm ... he's starting to buck back here," Jessica said, trying to ride the panicked goose.

"Jim! Don't be such a BABY!" Annie yelled at him, slapping him between the shoulder blades.

"I'm losing him back here," Jessica said, having trouble keeping her cock-alignment with Jim's sphincter.

"Jim!" Denise called to him. "I am Bobby's fucking slut! I will do ANYTHING for him! And I will squish you with my heel the next chance I get, you despicable turd!"

"Rrrngh?" Jim looked at her.

She spread her legs, her son's cum leaking out of her pussy. "Look, Jim ...." She wet her fingers in the jism, then brought them to her mouth and licked it off. "Mmmmm ...."

"Rrrngh?"

Jessica slipped in the back door.

"Rrrngh! Rrrngh!"

"It's okay," Jessica assured Annie. "I'm IN! I'm RIDING him now!" She smacked Jim on the hip. "Gonna BREAK this pony! You pathetic bitch! You sniveling pathetic bitch! You're MY bitch now, Mr. Keegan! Put it ALL the way down his throat, Annie!"

Annie obliged.

"Who's the bitch NOW, Mr. Keegan?! Who's the bitch NOW?!"

Jim tried to buck, but the two women kept him skewered between them. After a while, he tired, then they took turns humping him.

"Bitch!" Jessica told him. Pump. Pump. Pump.

"Slut!" Annie informed him. Pump. Pump.

"Your ass is MINE now, Mr. Keegan." Then she giggled. "Literally!"

Jim found himself feeling dazed as Annie's cock kept cutting off his air supply. He even thought for a moment that he felt his own erection straining. No way ....

"Annie?! He's ENJOYING this!" Pump. Pump. "Look at how HARD he is!"

"Is that true, Jim? Are you having a good time, baby?" Pump. Pump. Pump. "Look up here, sweetie. Let me see those pretty blues. Yeah. Now blink twice if you're getting off on this."

Jim's eyes simply widened in horror. Don't DO this, Slugger! Go down! Go down! Retreat! Pull out! Don't shame us like this!

Fuck off, his dick muttered back to him, then started squirting.

"Annie! He fucking CAME! Mr. Keegan! You PATHETIC HOMO!"

"Oh! ... Jim! ... You sniveling ... TURD!" Annie thrust her hips forwards as she came at the thought of Jim's humiliation. "FUCK! ... YEAH! ...."

Thirty seconds later, Annie realized that Jessica was talking to her.

"You'd better pull out so he can breathe, Annie."

"Oh, yeah," she smiled, embarrassed. "Sorry, I didn't mean to lose control like that. But he's just so pathetic." She pulled her cock out of Jim's throat. "Are you still with us, Jimmy?" He nodded dazedly. "Was that as good for you as it was for me, sweetie? Guess this makes you my bitch."

Jim leaned over on the bed, gasping for air, and Jessica let herself slide out of his ass.

"Oh, poor baby," Annie told Jessica. "You haven't cum yet, have you?"

"No," she frowned.

"Come here." Annie positioned her in front of Mr. Keegan, facing away from him. "You're gonna LOVE this!" Then to Jim, "Jim! Come here! Tongue out!" Tiredly, he obeyed. "Now lick! Lick Jessica's asshole for her!"

"Nnngg!" Jim whined and shook his head.

"Jim! DO it! Or I WON'T stick the heel of my shoe up your ass later!"

Reluctantly, he relented and obeyed.

"Oooh! That feels weird!" Jessica giggled as Jim got his tongue brown. Annie began attending to the younger woman's breasts and nipples, and a few minutes later, Jessica was moaning, then screaming as she came. When she did, a small fart accidentally slipped out into Mr. Keegan's face.

"Whoa!" she said, collapsing forward onto the bed with Bobby and his naked mother. "Wow!"

All five relaxed and recovered from their games a couple minutes.

There was a knock at the door, and Annie walked up to answer it. "Annie's House of Whores," she said, swinging the door open.

Kim stood in the hallway, naked except for her high heels. Her pussy was shaved bare.

"Ms Congresswoman! What a LOVELY cunt you have!"

"Do you think so?" Kim smiled, swaying her hips.

"The juices running down the insides of your thighs to your knees are a nice touch too, young lady!"

"Well," she rolled her eyes, "Michelle and I were petting each other, then she wanted to shave me bare, then she wouldn't stop touching me all over while she was doing it, then she wouldn't stop touching and kissing me all over afterwards and ... OHGOD!" She shook her head to clear the echoes of ecstasy out of it. "Suffice it to say we had a GOOD time!"

"Well, come in. Maybe we can show you an even BETTER time!"

"Oh ... I don't know if that's POSSIBLE."

"Come in and let's find out."

"Okay." She stepped inside, and Annie closed the door. They walked up to the main area, and Kim just studied the sexed-out group. It looked like an ecstasy bomb had gone off and nailed them all.

"Jessica, your mom needs you, by the way."

Jessica raised her head. "What's up?"

"She lost you in a bet or something."

"Goddammit! I guess I'm somebody's bitch now. I TOLD her not to DO that." She rose, then leaned over to give Bobby a kiss. "Ride you later, lover."

"Mmmm. I'll want you in the ass again."

"You got it, baby." She paused and looked at her boyfriend. "Bobby, if Mom did lose me to somebody, will you come over and save me as soon as you're done here?"

"Yeah, sure."

"Thanks! I love you, Bobby!"

"Love ya too."

She headed up the hallway, then out into the hall.

"Speaking of which, you've GOT to try your father's ass, Kim," Denise told her. "He ought to be about ready for a go again now. Wait'll you SEE: it makes him squirt when you ream him!"

"Daddy?!"

"It's time, Jim," Denise sighed, rolling over. "He gets off on sodomy. On being the RECIPIENT. DISGUSTING, if you ask me. Okay if I watch?"

Annie was already helping Kim rig up with the strap-on.

"Sure, mom."

The Slave Trade --- ----- -----

(Sunday evening)

Sighing, Jessica knocked on her hotel room door. If Barbara were in there with her mother, they might be doing something she'd really rather not walk in on.

Tina answered the door, wearing only high heels and a dog collar.

"Mom ..." Jessica sighed, "Did you LOSE me?"

Tina nodded silently, her head downcast.

"Why?! I TOLD you to stop BETTING me!"

"You're ... a hot piece of ass, sweetie, and ... that makes you valuable ... and Mommy just thought she might be able to keep Barbara as her bitch after this weekend is over ... but ...."

"But you lost us both, didn't you?"

Tina nodded.

"To Barbara?"

"If that's the kid, drag her ass back here, bitch," Barbara called from the bed.

"We'd better get back there," Tina whispered. "If we piss her off, who KNOWS what she'll make us do to each other ...."

Sighing, Jessica stepped in, then the two naked women walked back to see what their daddy wanted them to do.

"What do you want from us, Barbara?" Jessica sighed.

"What are you, Jessie-girl?"

Jessica rolled her eyes -- the "routine" again. "I'm your bitch," she said in an impatient sing-song voice.

"Tina, whack her ass."

"OOOWW!" Jessica snarled when her mother obeyed with gusto.

"Let's try this again. What are you, Jessica?"

"I'm your BITCH! OKAY?!"

Whack!

"MOM!"

"Insolence will not be tolerated, sweetie."

"One more time. See if you can get it right this time. What are you, Jessica?"

"I'm your bitch." She was still glaring at her mother.

"Good!" Barbara smiled. "Your buttcheeks thank you. Now ... who's your daddy?"

"Barbara is."

"And who is Barbara's little sugar-twat?"

"I am."

"Excellent!" Barbara clapped her hands together. "A quick learner. Bend over."

Jessica raised her eyebrows.

"I won't ask you again."

"My boyfriend will be here in a few minutes to save me." But she obeyed and bent at the waist.

"Is she a virgin, Tina?"

"She claims to be for Bobby's sake, but I'm pretty sure she's done it with at least one boy."

"Mom! You DON'T have to tell her everything!"

Her mother whacked her ass again. "Be quiet, bitch."

"MOM!" Jessica growled, looking up. "If you smack my ass one more time ...!"

Mother and daughter glared at each other.

"Do it," Barbara baited Tina. "One more time."

WHACK!

Tina smiled at her daughter, triumphant.

Jessica stood, grabbed her mother, sat down on the bed and pulled her across her lap.

WHACK! SMACK! WHACK!

"STOP IT!"

"What does it feel like, Mom?! How does it feel?!"

Whack! Whack! Whack!

"Ooowwww! Stop it ... please ...."

"Don't WHINE, mother!" Whack! Whack!

After a minute, Barbara asked, "Feel better?"

"Yeah ... as a matter of fact, I do. The bitch lost me in a bet."

"I think you've both simply made spectacles of yourselves. Let your mother up."

Jessica moved her hand, and Tina stood, her head bowed.

"Both of you stand. Here. In front of me."

Jessica stood beside her mother. "My boyfriend's going to be here any minute to save me."

"Turn around. And bend over."

Grudgingly, Jessica obeyed. Barbara ran her finger up and down the girl's crack gently a couple times.

"Eeeee ... that feels weird. Stop it."

WHACK! Tina expressed her feelings about Jessica mouthing off to Barbara.

"MOM!"

WHACK! Barbara expressed her feelings about Jessica mouthing off to her mother.

"Barbara!"

"Shut up, bitch."

"When my BOYFRIEND gets here, you're gonna be HIS bitch!" But she stayed bent over.

Barbara inserted a knuckle past Jessica's sphincter.

"Ooooh! Stop it!"

----------

Kim was stroking her index finger in and out of her father's asshole, giggling as his cock swelled with each in-thrust, then deflated slightly with each out-thrust.

"Well," Bobby fondled his mother's ass. "We'd better go see what trouble my girlfriend has gotten into.

"Do you want me to come with you, Bobby?"

"Yeah, if you would, Mom."

"Sure, lover. I'll follow your cock anywhere."

Naked, the two stepped across the hall and knocked on Tina's and Jessica's door.

Tina answered the door, still wearing just her heels and dog collar.

"Wow! Mrs Davison!"

"Hi, Bobby," she said meekly.

"I've never seen you naked! You look NICE!"

"Thank you, Bobby. And call me Tina. But I'm afraid I'm Barbara's bitch right now. ARE you here to save Jessica?"

"Yeah."

Tina smiled wistfully. "Well, you do that, then you two sweet kids go have a good fuck."

"Is that the boyfriend?" came a voice from the back.

"Yes, ma'am," Tina replied.

"Bring him back here."

"Come." Tina turned and led the way up the hall while Bobby studied her ass and the sway of her hips.

"I bet she's a screamer, though," his mother commented quietly as the two followed her.

"Hmm?"

"I'll just bet she screams her ass off during sex."

Jessica was on a bed on her hands and knees, her face pressed to the mattress, her ass high in the air while Barbara's index finger was buried to the hilt up her anus.

"Bobby," Jessica sighed, not changing her position. "You're here to SAVE me!"

Bobby's mother laid her hand on his shoulder. "That's a good boy, Bobby. You save your girlfriend."

"Well? Is that it?" Barbara asked. "Are you here to challenge me? To save your girlfriend from this-- " she pumped her index finger in the girl's asshole twice, eliciting squeals, "-- awful fate?"

Bobby studied Jessica. To tell the truth ... she looked awfully pretty in that position with a finger stuck up her ass.

"Save me, Bobby!"

"It's the right thing to do," his mother told him. "Be her hero."

"I will ... trade you," Bobby told Barbara.

Four sets of female eyebrows went up.

"Uhm, Bobby ..." his mother began, "I don't know if ...."

"Her," he pointed to his mother, "For her," he pointed to Mrs Davison.

"What?!" Denise cried.

"WHAT?!" Jessica demanded. "BOBBIE! SAVE ME!"

"You want ... her mother instead," Barbara smiled, intrigued.

"Bobby Keegan! You-- " Jessica couldn't believe it!

Barbara yanked her finger out of Jessica's ass, then whacked it. "Shut up, bitch!" She turned back to Bobby. "What can I say? Done."

"Yes!" Tina Davison gave a happy little hop, making her breasts ripple delectably.

"Bobby, what are you DOING?" his mother asked.

"Mom! It's Mrs Davison! LOOK at her! She's HOT!"

"But you're trading ME! Aren't *I* hot?!"

"Of COURSE you are. But I've had YOU. I haven't DONE Mrs Davison yet." He smiled at Tina, and she smiled back. "I've only dreamed about doing her."

"Then, prepare ... to meet your dreams ... Bobby Keegan!" Tina swayed up to her daughter's boyfriend. The two of them piled into the other bed together.

"That leaves you ... with me ...." Barbara pointed out to Denise.

Denise swallowed.

"Feel sort of like second class merchandise?"

Denise watched her neighbor's head already moving on her son's cock.

"What's your name, bitch?"

"Denise."

"What are you, Denise?"

"I'm your ... bitch."

"Who's your daddy?"

"Barbara is."

"Who's Barbara's bitch?"

"I ... am."

"Why don't you tongue-kiss my other bitch to get her juiced up for me a bit?"

Denise stepped to Jessica and laid down beside her. "Come on ... we might as well get through this." Jessica was looking up at her with doe-like eyes. "We don't have much choice." She leaned in and kissed her son's girlfriend, and after a few moments, her tongue entered the young girl's mouth.

Soon, Jessica was tonguing her back enthusiastically.

Denise felt her ass cheeks parted, then Barbara's greased finger sliding between them. "I don't like that," she declared.

"Gee ... do I care?"

"It's okay, Mrs Keegan. "You just have to ... follow her orders. Here ... let me distract you."

Denise focused on necking with Jessica and mostly tuned out the sensations coming from her rectum.

Bobby was thrilled with Mrs Davison, and, much sooner than he would have preferred, he shot his load in her pussy. Tina just smiled and thanked him and, after a minute, began sucking on him until he was hard again.

"Finger her pussy," Barbara ordered Denise.

Denise looked at the young girl she was kissing so passionately. This was her son's girlfriend, for godssake! What were they doing?!

"It's okay, Mrs Keegan," Jessica said shyly, pulling Denise's hand between her legs. "Go ahead and touch me ...."

"But you're ... my son's ...." Her fingers were starting to dance around Jessica's clitoris.

"I know ...!" She wrapped her arms around Mrs Keegan's neck, then brought her lips to hers.

"Mmmmm ... go AT it, my bitches." Barbara stood as Denise crawled on top of Jessica, still kissing and fingering her. Bending over, she resumed running her greased finger up and down the other woman's crack.

Bobby quietly pulled Mrs Davison's head off his cock, carefully stood and aimed, then thrust his hips forward, burying his dick in Barbara's pussy.

"Ohmygod!" she grunted, then involuntarily began making moaning sounds as the young man slid in and out.

"I ... am taking over this little harem."

"But--!" Barbara gasped. "I'm their daddy! They're ... (gasp) they're my bitches! I-- (gasp) What will they DO without me (gasp) ...."

Bobby continued to pump, weakening the other woman's mind. "In the game of poke-her," he explained, "One cock beats four pussies."

Barbara just moaned and shivered.

"You're MY bitch now!"

"Yeah ... (gasp) ... yes ... (gasp) ... your BITCH! ...."

Bobby pulled out. "On the bed. On your hands and knees."

Barbara thought of defying him. This was her only chance. Once he stuck his cock back in her .. she would just be pussy putty. If she was going to challenge him, it had to be now. But ... she was just so fucking HORNY!

She climbed onto the bed on her hands and knees. "I'm your BITCH! FUCK me!" She lowered her face to the mattress. "FUCK your BITCH! PLEASE, daddy ...!"

Bobby obliged.

In the other bed, Jessica reached her hand up to caress Mrs Keegan's cheek. Denise looked back at her, and the young girl gave a little smile.

"You don't ..." she held her breath a moment, then continued, "You don't have to stop, Mrs Keegan ...."

Denise was surprised. Barbara had ordered them to do these things, but now that her son had gotten done with her, Barbara was no more intimidating that a mewling kitten. Did Jessica still want to ...?

"Please ...."

Denise leaned in and continued kissing the girl, and her fingers went back to work on her pussy. Soon the two of them were writhing in each other's arms, then screaming in simultaneous orgasm.

"That was beautiful," Bobby said when they both quieted down.

"Well, it FELT pretty good, too," Jessica giggled. "Bobby, you have a HOT mom!"

"So do you!"

Denise traced her nails up the younger woman's ribs, giving her a shiver and another giggle.

"You PLANNED this, didn't you, Bobby?" Jessica asked her boyfriend while she lay in his mother's arms.

"Hungh?" he wisely replied.

"You never abandoned me OR your mother, did you? You traded your mom for mine in order to distract Barbara until you could ram your cock up her pussy and into her mind. You had this all planned, didn't you?"

"Uhh ... yeah ... that's it. I had it all planned. Yeah."

"Our hero!"

"I KNEW you had it all in hand, Bobby," his mother told him.

"You are SUCH an intelligent, powerful young man, Bobby," Tina Davison told him. "Fuck me again! Please ...!"

The rest of the night was a five-way orgy, Barbara getting frequently used by the others, until they all fell asleep.

Monday ------

Another Survivor! ------- ---------

(Monday morning)

Bobby woke at 6 A.M. As his mind traveled back over the things he did yesterday, he didn't know whether to feel guilt or elation. Everyone in his party was certainly much more ... liberal. And he had gotten more sex than he would ever have BELIEVED! -- HELL, he wasn't a VIRGIN anymore! Not by a LONG shot! But ... something had obviously been done to all of them -- the changes in them were just too extreme. Had he ... taken advantage of them ... during their weakness? Of their inability to control their urges?

A growling sound from his abdomen reminded him that he'd had nothing to eat since he waited in the lobby yesterday before his mother picked him up.

Quietly -- so as not to wake up this rowdy bunch! -- he dressed and headed out into the hallway

There was a restaurant off the lobby of the hotel, and Bobby figured he'd get something to eat and think through what he should do now, before their 10:00 A.M. flight back home.

When he rounded the corner to the hallway with the elevator, he saw Mrs McCloud, the perky teacher that had persuaded Mrs Pittman to join the group, coming from the other direction, and he stiffened. If she were like the others ... what he needed right now was time to think things through, not more sex. His desire not to be distracted underlined, he continued towards the elevator and pressed the down button.

Mrs McCloud stood about four feet from him, also intent on using the elevator. "Hi, Bobby," she said stiffly.

Bobby kept his eyes down -- don't make eye contact, and you may not set her off. "Hi, Mrs McCloud."

1...910111213...15