Vegas Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How much do you remember?"

"I ... uhm ... not much. I remember we went down and confronted him. And then I don't really remember any specific events after that. I just remember feeling really good -- sort of like just a pleasurable haze."

"Do you remember my mother joining us in our 'discussion' with Mr. Watkins?"

"No ... not really. Is that a problem?"

"I really don't think so. Does it bother you?"

"No ... no, but ... but ...." She pointed past him. "Bobby!" she whispered, "Your MOTHER is KISSING your father's SECRETARY!"

Bobby turned his head to look. "Not only that, Mrs McCloud, but ... wait for it ... wait for it ... yes! There's the tongue!"

"Bobby! They are!"

He looked back at her, and she was staring at the other two women, fascinated.

"They really ARE! Just TONGUE-KISSING each other!"

"You wanna come sit with me so you can watch closer?"

"Y-yeah!" Mrs McCloud stood and pushed her way past Tina and Mrs Pittman while Bobby stepped into the aisle. He let her in, then took his aisle seat again.

"They both look like they're finding it quite ... uhm ... pleasurable," she gasped.

----------

Jolanda was swapping cold food packs for warm ones in the microwave and placing the warmed ones on the food cart.

She saw the bathroom door open and a woman emerge, followed by a man from the same stall. Both were glancing around naughtily.

Jolanda shook her head. Every flight, you had one or two couples who thought they were really doing something: making the big trip back through the aisles to the bathroom, cramming two people into the same tiny compartment, wiggling -- there wasn't room for anything else in there at that point -- until the male ejaculated, then that silly little proud walk back to their seats. They might as well have packed themselves into the coat closet at home, for all the pleasure either one got out of it. But ... they DID it on a PLANE. Whoopdie-doo! She rolled her eyes in contempt. Now, if they did it while hang gliding, or while skydiving, then Jolanda might nod her head in respect. Or if they did it in a bathysphere -- that would be something too. But the "mile high club" was nothing more than a bourgeois facsimile of "daring".

As she watched, the pair separated and went different ways. The woman sat beside a balding man and asked him something, for he took his earphones off and began speaking. Her bathroom-mate -- literally, in this case! -- continued walking forward, sat beside a fake blonde and gave her a long kiss.

Now that's a little different twist, she thought as she loaded another set of packets in the microwave. ANONYMOUS sex on a plane. Gain one point for creativity, lose three for stupidity.

While she waited for these packets to heat up, she watched a man head for the bathroom. He seemed to be whispering into his left palm or something. He stepped into the bathroom, then a woman young enough to be his daughter stepped right in with him.

She shook her head. This was a rowdy planeload today. She had picked up on the excited, held-breath mood as they boarded, and now it was finding physical expression. This was the third couple to do the "screw in the bathroom of an airplane" thing already. Several men and women were kissing in their seats, some in full-fledged necking sessions. There were even a number of female-female pairs openly kissing -- only tonguing, she corrected herself as she raised her eyebrows -- each other.

All of which confirmed Jolanda's mother's truism: people are pigs. They'll pork swine in the mud of a sty if you let them. She shook her head in disgust.

This was going to be one of those flights ....

----------

Joan McCloud was leaned forward, butt off her seat, clinging to the back of the seat in front of her to look down over and see Mrs Keegan and Ms Layton not only kissing ... but ... but also ... PETTING! FEELING each other's BREASTS!

The stewardess with short blonde hair, that had been so bubbly earlier, stopped by the two women. "Ladies! Ladies! I MUST ask you to STOP that! Please!"

The stewardess with the flaming read hair to halfway down her back walked by then, her blouse unbuttoned to her navel. "Get a hotel room, ladies!" she laughed and continued on.

The blonde -- "Lori" her name tag read, and there was no doubt that she would dot the "i" with a smiley face -- raised her eyebrows at her coworker's dress and behavior, then turned back to the two women. "You can't DO that here!"

"Can't we?"

"No!"

"But LOOK at these!" Annie flipped up the front of Denise's shirt to reveal her naked breasts. "How can I NOT fondle these kittens?"

Lori swallowed hard.

"Tha- tha- Look at that!" Mrs McCloud stuttered, pointing to the scene in front of her.

"Please," Lori sighed. "If you MUST, then take her to the bathroom and do it in private." But she couldn't take her eyes off Denise's exposed flesh.

"And I'M not too shabby, either," Annie yanked up the front of her own shirt, and two melons with excited nipples leapt into view.

"Please ...," Lori whined. "You caaan't ...."

"You can't NOT!" Annie said, taking Lori's hands and cupping her boobs with them.

Lori found herself involuntarily squeezing, feeling them. The melons really were ... quite ... nice ... quite ... VERY ... nice ....

Annie's hand eased up the front of the stewardess's blouse to cup her in return. "And I kind of ... suspect ... yours are pretty nice too ...," she breathed.

Lori swallowed very hard, still squeezing the offered boobs.

"Why don't ... you ... SHOW ... them to me ...."

"No ...," she whispered, barely audible. "I ... I ... couldn't ...."

"Couldn't you?"

Slowly, breathing hard, feeling like her head would burst with excitement, Lori removed her hands form Annie's lovejugs and began ... unbuttoning ... her own blouse ....

"Bobby! She's gonna ... she's gonna ...!" Mrs McCloud pointed.

Bobby slid his hand up the front of Mrs McCloud's shirt and cupped her breast.

"Bobby!" she snapped, slapping his hand away. "WHAT do you think you are DOING, young man?! CONTROL yourself!"

Bobby unzipped his fly, causing Mrs McCloud to gasp. She felt a dull pressure at the seams of her world.

Bobby unbelted, then freed his erection to stand tall from his crotch.

"But I-- but I-- " Mrs McCloud felt a scarlet-colored version of herself unfold like an insect from an upper ceiling corner of her mind, then skitter down into the center of her consciousness and take control of the ship.

In horror, unable to stop it, she felt herself lick her lips, heard herself moan and whine as her head sank to her student's lap, realized that she had taken his erection -- her STUDENT'S COCK! -- into her mouth, heard the little ecstatic mewlings she was making past her own lips, so tightly wrapped around his stiff dick as her head bobbed to pleasure him!

"That's my girl," he said to her and patted the back of her head.

She heard the throaty moan that she gave, so thrilled that she had pleased him!

Her tongue worked expertly on his peter.

"Gosh, Mrs McCloud, your husband's going to just LOVE the new you! You'll be the best wife EVER!"

The two women in the row ahead and the stewardess were watching them, their mouths hanging open.

"Please ... we ... can't ...," Lori stammered through her duty as stewardess and therefore protector of the passengers. "PLEASE, ma'am and sir ...."

Annie pulled her into her lap and shut her up with a tongue kiss.

"Oh, Bobby!" Denise said. "Momma's SO hot! I am so HORNY! C'mon, I'm taking you to the bathroom with me!" She stood and pushed past the other two women and into the aisle.

"Uuuuuunnngh?!" Joan moaned as Bobby pulled her face off his cock.

He sloppily re-belted himself and stood. "We're going to fuck in the john."

"Buuu ...."

"C'mon. I'll do you next if you want." He and his mother traipsed rapidly back to the bathroom.

Joan staggered up, delirious with lust, and followed them back.

----------

Jolanda was beyond being worried -- she was fearful! She had abandoned heating the food packets and was now holding a fire extinguisher in front of her, ready to club anyone that tried anything with her!

There had been a steady stream of couples to the bathrooms to join that damn silly club. As the lines backed up, they had distracted themselves with necking and then groping right there in public.

She was starting to see people in the cabin flash body parts. It was only a matter of time before they started just GOING AT IT in the aisles!

It was HORRIBLE! Like some DEMON had swept through and scarred their minds with LUST! Her imagination was conjuring up horrible fates -- imprisoned in the belly of this plane forever, screwing and humping and porking! They'd be damned spirits like that old legend -- only they'd be the "Flying Fuckman" instead!

Lori came tottering back in only panties and heels -- Lord, she had large areolas! Large ... nice, Jolanda admitted ... areolas -- leading a young woman in similar dress by the hand.

"Jolanda!" she grinned, "Why aren't you frolicking about too?"

"You stay away from me, Lori!"

"Oh, relax, sugar tits -- I mean, brown sugar tits! I'm just getting this sweet girl a cherry to lose."

That made no sense. "Why are you undressed like that?" Jolanda asked.

"Oh," the blonde giggled. "I seem to have lost some items of clothing along the way, haven't I?" She opened the cooler and retrieved a bottle of cherries. "You oughtta see Angela!"

Angela Sokofferees was the head stewardess on this flight. "'Storm warden' Angela?"

"Stormed and watered upon," the blonde giggled. Again, it made no sense to Jolanda. "Last I saw her, she'd let some of first class talk her into playing poker. They had her stripped down to panties and heels, and she was insisting they call her An-zhel-LEE." She fished out a cherry and handed it to he young woman. "Here you go, sweetie. Now, you lose your cherry to the right person!" She teetered off, giggling.

The young woman -- named Kim Keegan, had Jolanda known -- hopped her butt up onto the counter in the stewardess station and spread her thighs to open her crotch.

"Hungh-ungh!" Jolanda warned her. "You can't stay here. Only stewardesses are allowed back here."

"Aaawww, c'mon. You're not afraid of a little girl and her cherry, are you?"

"You just need to leave now."

Suddenly, there was a crash behind her, and Jolanda turned around. A dark-haired woman with a blonde-frosted pubic hair was sprawled out on the floor, naked, having spilled out of the bathroom.

"Mom!" the gentleman still in the bathroom called to her. "Get back in here! I haven't cum yet!"

The woman writhed on the floor. "Oh ... but BABY ... I'm STILL CUMMMMMING!"

The gentleman stepped out, his erection preceding him. "But Mom, I'm still loaded."

Jolanda swallowed hard, unable to move her eyes from that ... erection!

"Ooooh," the woman continued to writhe, "Sons! ... Their cocks ... don't ... EVER ... go doooowwwwn ...."

A woman that had been standing outside the bathroom took his peter in her fist and slowly pulled on it a couple times. "I'll ... I'll take care of you, Bobby ...."

Jolanda felt like someone had pumped sex juices into her skull -- her brain was laden with them. At the primitive base of her brain, signals of fear started up neural pathways -- "something is WRONG! something HORRIBLE has happened to make these people act this way!" -- but halfway up, those sex juices short-circuited the impulses, and the message that arrived at the top of the brain was simply, "Fuck! You HAVE to FUCK NOW!"

Jolanda set the fire extinguisher down and took a step towards that ... cock.

That pregnant bitch had waddled up, however, and pulled the woman's fist off that magnificent prick. "Hands off, Joan!" She turned to the man. "Bobby, I don't care if you ARE shy! I gotta get HUMPED! NOW!" She then sank to her hands and knees and wiggled her ass.

The man ... with his precious erection ... dropped to his knees and inserted into her, eliciting a squeal of joy from the pregnant woman.

But ... Jolanda somehow ... wanted ... needed ... that cock ... for herself ....

The boy's mother was still writhing on the floor.

Jolanda shook her head. What was she thinking?! She wasn't an animal in heat. She was a modern woman. Not some ... lustful ... whore ....

"Oopsie!"

Jolanda turned around at the voice. The girl had her panties dangling from one shoe and was now bent over, looking at her own shaved pussy. She looked up and smiled sheepishly. "It slipped. And now it's gone up inside."

"What ... what's that?"

"My cherry, silly. It slipped back up inside my twat. Could you ...," she gave a sweet, pleading smile. "Could you feel back up in there and help me try to find it? Please?"

Her mind churning, thrashing, unsteady, she felt her body step forward.

"Oh, THANK you!"

Jolanda knelt, pressed her fingers in and felt around for the cherry.

Abstractly, Jolanda realized what an absurd scene this must make. A naked girl sitting on the counter, and her with her fingers stuck up the girl's pussy, trying to help locate the lost cherry for her.

What would Jolanda's mother think?!

"Hi, Annie!" the girl called, and Jolanda looked over her shoulder.

A pretty blonde stood there in just high heels. "Good choice, Kim. I just got done fingering the redhead until she screamed and came."

Rachel, another stewardess, had long, flaming red hair. Had this woman just done something ... sexual ... with Rachel?!

"Mind if I check this one out?" Annie nodded toward Jolanda.

"Sure," the girl shrugged, then Jolanda felt the blonde's hands on her breasts ... and heard a moan ooze from her own throat.

"Nice ones," the blonde pronounced and started unbuttoning Jolanda's blouse.

"But ... no ... we ... can't ...."

"Shshsh. Hush. Just listen to your pussy, sweetie. Follow your cunt."

Jolanda found herself just breathing irregularly, trembling slightly, as the blonde finished unbuttoning and untucking her blouse.

"Okay if I do her, Kim?"

"Just let her ... find my cherry first ...."

Jolanda felt a light whack on her ass. "Hurry and find that cherry," the blonde told her. "I have a surprise for you." Then she left.

Behind Jolanda, the pregnant woman was squealing like a fucked pig.

Jolanda felt around inside the girl's dripping snatch, finally withdrawing one very drenched cherry still attached to its wet stem.

"Oooh! You found it!" Kim chirped. "Let me see it." She took the wet fruit and held it by its stem. "Okay, open up. Here's your treat."

Jolanda opened her mouth, and Kim laid the cherry on her tongue. Wrapping her lips around the girl's fingers, Jolanda cleaned any remaining juices off of them, then took the cherry in her teeth and pulled it off the stem and slowly chewed and swallowed it.

Jolanda had never tasted the juices of a female before. Truth be told, she'd only tasted male juices twice and spit each time. But these juices were ... satisfying ... quenching.

"Mmmmm ...," Jolanda moaned.

"You liked?"

"Mmm-hmmmmm."

"Oh, how beautiful!"

Jolanda looked up to see Annie standing there, sporting a cock now.

"Where's my little chocolate treat?" Annie asked, stroking the length of her strap-on erection.

Jolanda's eyes widened. Who was she planning on--

"I'm ready for some chocolate-dipped cock," she smiled.

"M-me?"

"Mm-hmmmm ...," Annie nodded.

Jolanda found herself unzipping her skirt, then sliding it and her panties to the floor. She stood back up and smiled meekly. "I-- I'm ready, then ...."

Annie stepped up to her and felt her crotch to make sure she was lubricated. Damn! The woman was drenched! Positioning her cock with her fingers, she slid right into Jolanda, who gave a delighted moan that scaled several octaves.

"Oh, fuck me!" Jolanda thrust her hips forward and wrapped her arms around the blonde's neck. Ohgod, what was she doing?! She was no better than one of these animals in the aisles, just ... going at it. "Mmmmm," she moaned, wriggling her hips on her impaling spike.

A minute or two later, Annie asked her not to claw her back and shoulders so much, please.

"I'm sorry ... you're just so ... YUMMY!" She apologized with her tongue, offering it into the other woman's mouth.

----------

Mrs Pittman soon let out a wail as she came in waves. Bobby pulled out as she writhed, mewling.

"Me next," Mrs McCloud breathed desperately, "I'm here naked for you, Bobby!"

He stood up from Mrs Pittman, who was sprawled spread on the floor, still in an ecstatic daze, and Mrs McCloud knee-walked over to him, taking his cock gently and tenderly into her mouth and bobbing her head like a madwoman.

As she sucked on him, Bobby studied the stewardess's pretty little tight light brown ass. "Hold on a minute," he told Mrs McCloud, pulling her head off him.

"Buuuuut-- "

Bobby stepped over to the counter and found a pad of butter sitting on the counter, then spread it on his erection. He stepped up behind the pretty stewardess getting pumped from the front by Annie and pressed his cock between her butt cheeks.

"Hey! No double-dicking!" she snapped reflexively, but the cockhead rubbing at her anus wore on her until she gasped. "DO it! Stick it IN! OHGOD!" She pressed back against his dick.

Bobby pushed and slid in as she wailed with joy.

Jolanda leaned back and wrapped her arms behind her and around Bobby's neck, then writhed in a lusty delirious trance, bouncing from cock to cock in their little sandwich there.

To the side, Mrs McCloud was whining for Bobby to plug her, and Mrs Pittman took pity and applied her fingers to the poor woman's pussy, quieting her down until she was just mewling.

Fireworks began going off in Jolanda's mind. But after a minute, they were STILL going off in her mind. Sure, people were sex-obsessed pigs, but it felt GOOD to be a sex-obsessed pig! These sensations were just INCOMPARABLE!

After ten minutes, Jolanda was getting rigid with continual orgasms, and Bobby and Annie were afraid they would blow out her mind if they continued any longer, so they both pulled out and helped her down to the floor. Then they rejoined the rest of the sexual fray.

Thirty minutes later, Jolanda was slowly, comfortably easing out of her brief sexual coma, and becoming adjusted to new sides of herself. WHERE had she learned to take it up the ASS?! And WHY did she wait so long to learn it?! If ONLY she had KNOWN! All the slow, dull YEARS could have been filled with daily anal ORGASMS!

She stirred and crawled over to a four-way orgy already in progress and inserted herself into it.

She had been exactly right: this HAD been one of THOSE flights! And she had already learned so much about herself! She'd never imagined before today what an ASS SLUT she was!

One of the pricks in the orgy took a hint from her wriggling buttocks and inserted up her backside, and Jolanda relented her awareness to the loud, operatic choir of orgasms that flooded through her mind.

If only ... her mother ... could see her ... now ....

Epilog ------

Pussy Tits Ass ----- ---- ---

(One month later)

Fannie Wunderchuck strode through the Keegan's house with a purpose: find her husband and get OUT of here. Denise Keegan had been head of the PTA for two years before Fannie had roped the position, but there was just always something ... suspicious ... about this family. Something just not--

"OW!" Fannie spun around to see Paul Acer, the chemistry teacher sitting in a chair. "MISTER Acer! I have had my rear end pinched more times at tonight's party than I have in my ENTIRE life! And your little pinch just now is simply one sexual harassment too many! Do you know what that MEANS?!"

"Oh, I KNOW this one!" he fidgeted. "It means that, one, you have the looks of a dark-haired Pam Anderson and, two, your prudish grandmother obviously possessed you and took over your body and mind in order to stamp out everything pleasurable in the world, but, three, the pinches are exorcising her evil spirit so that you'll melt back into the little sexpot that you were always meant to be. I'm right, aren't I?"