All Comments on 'Velvet Heat Ch. 02'

by adjoaq

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
yayyyyyyyyy!

Oh my god! I had lost all hope for part 2, this has made my week!

starshyne52starshyne52over 11 years ago
holy smokes!

Ohhh my... very hot, I enjoyed this story immensely!! Sexy as hell.. all I got!!!! thanks! Couple of errors with person, but other than that well done, got my juices flowin...mmm

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Keep the story going

Keep up this good work! Cole is so damned sexy -- hairy chest, big cock, insatiable sexual appetite, and Briana loves him so. It would be great to hear him tell her that he loves her. He obviously shows it in his love-making, but she should be able to hear it too. I imagine her seeing him in the airport, the shirt slightly unbuttoned, the wisps of the hairy chest showing deliciously. No wonder people ogle them!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Hmmmmm

I see a lot of similarities between this story and soular's Damn dress : a love story. Maybe it's a coincidence but try to be more unique when writing this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
great story

I'm really enjoying this story. @Anon: I have read Damn that dress and I loved it. But I think the similarities end at a hunk and an eighteen year old girl. This is an entirely different story line and I'm loving it. Unless of course you're saying once someone writes about certain character class, no one should do same. Then there will be issues with James ' 50 Shades and Sylvia Dey's Bared To You.

Let's allow people to share their talent freely on here. I wish I could write like them but I can't so I respect their effort. So far so good. Kudos!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
this is a really great story

what is your name on xnxx so that I can like your stories on their too

Comentarista82Comentarista82almost 9 years ago
Steamy

100% Definite 5. It's so incredibly intense it's mind-boggling.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Absolutely Superb!

This is sooooo good! The kissing (..my favorite part of any love making and/or fucking....) and your description is awesome and intense on its own. The rest is just unbelievable and very well written. YOU are a good writer!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good but

I love your writing and have read a lot of it. Four stars only because I just wanted to comment that sometimes there’s overkill with the public (could or does get caught) public sexual PDA. Can’t even get out of the airport - really?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
exceptional

The second chapter in this magnificent love story is superior romantic story telling. Excellent character development go with an engaging plot to give the reader the continuation of a tender and moving love story. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Something about Cole

Obviously Cole is written to be very good looking, hot and sexual - but there seems to be something off about him too. Maybe just egotistical and a bit selfish but maybe more ominous. A few thoughts...

He forced himself on her the first time, then next claimed her without a condom and came inside her! That’s not hot, it’s irresponsible and reckless. Not just for pregnancy (the after pill) but with his history there is a high risk for std’s.

He told Bri after the second time “you are all mine - no one else will ever touch you!” Is he also exclusive now? He mentioned a gold digger ex. Very doubtful.

When talking about three years ago, he never apologized for hurting her feelings or seemed concerned at all about her - he just said “oh you don’t know how badly I wanted to fuck you” and “your dad would’ve killed me.” Ewww

She said you were fucking a lot of other girls my age - he was 22 and he was fucking a lot of 15 year olds!!!! So fucking gross and illegal. He seriously is criminal!

She tells him she loves him and he makes her repeat it yet never says it back. So fucking hurtful especially to a young recent virgin whose crushed on him for years!

He clearly lusts for her and fucks her very hard and rough, but why doesn’t he treat her better? He just seems kinda like a dick but maybe it’s much worse than that?!

StrixalucoStrixalucoabout 2 years ago

Having read later stories before this I know Cole is not a dick. The character development is just not quite thoroughly planned, I guess.

And in the car at the airport they would definitely be caught, especially as her dress revealed her upper body. Who would even fly in a short, strapless dress? It is most often rather cool in the airplane while several km up in the air.

Concerning the amount of sex, the ratio sex to story is off. More story in between, this would be a bit too much even for bunnies.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous