Veronica's Power Ch. 03

Story Info
Amanda is next.
1.5k words
4.35
79.6k
6
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 02/22/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Veronica heard the bathroom door close and the shower being turned on. When Veronica began to get dressed she heard foot steps coming upstairs. She quickly pulled up her black jeans and put on her bra. Then she picked up her blue velvet shirt off the floor and quickly pulled over her head.

"Hello?" Amanda called from the hallway. Veronica shook her head to staighten her short blonde hair. She quickly ran out of Jess' parents' bedroom to intercept Amanda but she was already at the door.

"Amanda!" Veronica said completely shocked that she was right outside the door.

"Hi Veronica." Amanda said blushing. She was a very cute girl with her long brown hair and her almost child-like face. Like Veronica, she also didn't wear make-up and didn't need it. "Where are Jess and Anthony?" She asked innocently enough. It caught Veronica off gaurd even though she was expecting questions.

"They are..." Veronica tried to think of something. Screw it, Veronica thought, I should just hypnotize her now. She began to try and make eye contact.

"You know I don't really wanna know where they are. I hear the shower going so I know what they are doing. I was just trying to make conversation because..." Amanda stopped and then silently muttered to herself. "How am I going to say this?"

"It's alright. You can tell me anything." Veronica said in her most reassuring voice. She gave up trying to make eye contact because with the way things were going there would be a better opportunity.

"O.K. I'll just say it." She said with confidence and then hesitated.

"What is it?" Veronica asked moving in just one step closer and put her right hand on Amanda's left shoulder. Amanda tensed up and began to look restless.

"Alright. I always figured I was straight. I mean I always looked at men and was attracted to them but then you come along. I am way more attracted to you then any guys I have ever dated or even seen. Does that scare you? Oh, it probably does. I'm sorry... sorry ..." Amanda began rambling but Veronica leaned in and kissed her on the lips. Amanda immediatly felt all her worries slip away and began kissing back. They stopped kissing and Veronica started running her fingers through Amanda's hair.

"No, it didn't scare me. How could the fact that a beautiful girl is attracted to me scare me?"

"I don't know." Amanda smiled and blushed.

"Come on in the room and we can talk." Veronica gestured into Jess' parents' room. They walk in and Veronica climbed under the covers. Amanda stopped and wondered what Veronica was planning. Seeing that she was having doubts Veronica decided to reassure her. "Come on in we're just going to cuddle." Amanda really wanted to be with Veronica so she decided to go along with it but she also wondered how fast Veronica was. She quickly climbed under the covers to join Veronica. They wrapped their arms around each other. Amanda's long hair cascaded down her shoulder and onto Veronica's breasts. The feeling of having Veronica's body pressed against hers made Amanda feel calm and comfortable. They laid there for about fifteen minutes rarely saying a word.

"Don't you just love the feeling of another woman's body tight against your own?" Veronica asked running her fingers through Amanda's hair.

"Yes, it feels so perfect." Amanda replied and Veronica began to take off her velvet shirt. "What are doing?!" Amanda demanded.

"I am so attracted to you. I want to make love to you." Veronica said with all the confidence in the world. Veronica had never felt what rejection felt like because of her powers (even though not many people could say no to her anyway.)

"I don't know. I mean I am attracted to you but I don't know if I love you." Amanda resisted.

"Aw. Your saving yourself for love. That's so cute." Veronica said still taking off her own clothes.

"Please don't." Amanda begged. Veronica began to think that hypnotizing her would the only way to have sex with the cute brunette. But just as she was going to make eye contact Amanda lunged forward began passionately sucking Veronica's nipple. Amanda then looked up and briefly released the nipple from her mouth. "I can't help myself. I want you." She said breathing heavily. Veronica quickily took off her jeans and panties and Amanda quickly undressed herself. They took a minute to admire each other's bodies both had fairly hairy cunts and beautiful breasts although Amanda's breasts were a bit smaller.

"You are so cute." Veronica said as she observed her lover's body. "Do you want me to eat your pussy?" She asked.

"Yes please." Amanda said clearly turning into a slut before Veronica's eyes. Amanda laid back on the pillows and the blonde goddess climbed up in between her legs towards that delicious hairy cunt and Amanda's first lesbian experience. Veronica's tongue lightly licked Amanda's pussy lips and Amanda shuddered with pleasure.

"If you liked that..." Veronica said then began furiously licking her partner's warm vagina. With each lick Amanda became more and more wet only making it more tastey for Veronica. The beautiful blonde girl began focusing on brunette's clit more sensitively sending waves of pleasure down the vergin's spine. "Would you like to taste me?" Veronica asked sweetly. After this, she thought, I am going to hypnotize her so she will always be mine.

"Yes." Amanda gasped. She was obviously very turned on. The brunette switched places with Veronica and made her way up to the blonde pubic hair covered treasure. Her tongue gently touched her partner's moist pussy and she was instantly addicted. The taste, the moans coming from Veronica, the fact that the pussy she was licking was getting wetter and wetter by the second all turned her on more. Veronica then erupted a great amount of her juices into Amanda's mouth in a great orgasm. Amanda pulled herself away from Veronica's vagina, they wrapped themselves in the fuzzy blanket and went back to cuddling each other.

"That was great." Veronica exclaimed.

"Yeah. I got carried away but you taste yummy." Amanda said licking her lips.

"So do you." Veronica said preparing to hypnotize her and that's when Amanda looked in her eyes for the last time under her own free will.

"You eyes are so beautiful. I don't want ever have to look away." Amanda said snared in the early stages of the hypno-goddess' trance.

"That's right, just stare into my eyes and listen to my voice. Feel your body becoming weak and tired. Feel yourself become drawn into my hypnotic eyes. Your mind is becoming too tired just let me take over." She kept trying to break her will power for a half hour. She was one of the most strong minded people she ever tried to entrance which she didn't show when Veronica suduced her earlier.

"Veronica can I please go to sleep?" Amanda asked weakly finally giving in.

"Yes. But imagine my eyes in your sleep and keep listening to my voice. I am now your world your mind is bearly functioning on it's own. I am going to count down from three and take complete control of you. 3... you are slipping deeper into my spell ... 2... your body is nothing but a toy for me... 1... your mind is blank; you are my slave." Veronica finished the trance. "Open your eyes." She commanded and Amanda obeyed revealing her eyes were glazed over and emotionless. "Follow me."

"Yes mistress." Amanda said very weakly. Following the moans, they both walked naked down the hall to where Jess and Anthony were fucking each other machinically and endlessly until their mistress said otherwise. Anthony was on top pumping his cock in and out of Jess' georgeous wet hole.

"Anthony. Jess. Both of you have an orgasm now." Veronica commanded. The screamed and moaned as Jess' juices soaked the sheets under her cunt and Anthony released a huge load inside Jess. "Anthony, I want you to pull out get hard again. Jess, then you come over and lick my wet cunt. Amanda, then you take Jess' spot on the bed and Anthony will take your verginity. Anthony, she's never had a cock inside her before so be as gentle as possible."

"Yes mistress." Anthony said before pulling out of his girlfriend. Jess got up, walked over to her controller, got down on her knees and began lapping the wet, delicious, soft folds of Veronica's cunt. Amanda then took Jess' place on the bed and Anthony started to push his way between the moist lips of Amanda's tight pussy. Amanda groaned as he forced his way through her barrier. Anthony and Amanda both groaned in sync and proceeded with their fucking. Jess continued to lick her mistress' cunt until they heard Jim and Jamie calling to them.

"Guys? Are we going to the movie or what?" Jamie called from out in the hall.

"Anthony and Jess? I know you're having fun but we're going to be late." Jim said right after his girlfriend.

"Stop." Veronica whispered to her slaves and everyone in the room froze. "We're going to have some fun with these two." She said as a mischievious smile crossed her face.