Vessel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Charies88
Charies88
10 Followers

Finally with a little pop, he pushed himself to the hilt inside her rear. He looked down and saw himself pointed deep in between the cheeks of her rear and felt her flex around him. It didn't take him long to get into the rhythm once more, going more gently than before pushing himself in and out of her rear, her body melting against his perfectly.

Leaning up, he held onto her sides as he pulled her up to where she was on her knees, her breasts pressed against the mattress and the pillows, that he thrust wildly once more, his hips hitting her rear with a slap, and he groaned to her as he felt himself build up. The way she fit him always amazing and when she came once again, she reared herself against him, pushing him into her as she shivered under him, her cried muffled by the pillows. Her skin was damp with sweat and she seemed to please for him.

"Please Ben.. Please fill me.." She gasped, arching her hips like a kitten in heat for him.

With one last thrust, he buried himself inside her and he seemed to explode. The pressure he'd been holding back released inside her rear as his manhood twitched and pulsed inside her, spilling his seed. There were white clouds inside her as it seemed to fill her, making her belly swollen. Pulling out and releasing her, he laid beside her, panting for breath.

"Hmm.. thank you~" She whispered, sliding up next to him, her hand resting against his chest. "I didn't tell you.. one thing I need to survive..?"

"Hmm?" He asked, his mind clouded by such a rush he felt, He never before came so much and so hard at once. It left him light headed and dizzy.

"I need your seed to survive." She leaned over and kissed him, her tongue licking his lower lip softly.

"What?" He asked, trying to shake out of the stupor that he was in. "You need.. my..?"

She nodded, and nuzzled close to him. "Every day."

Charies88
Charies88
10 Followers
12