Viagra Bounce

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now, with her lying on the bed, I looked more closely at her unclothed body. Her breasts shone like headlights compared to the rest of her bronzed body. The lack of a tan on her breasts meant she wasn't sun bathing in the nude. Right in the middle of those bright tits were her dark pink aureoles. Her breasts sagged more than they should for a woman her age.

Tracy had her thighs open, showing me her snatch. Her pussy was still hidden by her thong which matched the sheer flesh-colored bra on the floor in front of me. I thought I could see her puffy pussy lips shimmering through the thong. Grinning, Tracy looked at me and said, "Well are you just going to stand there or what?"

Her comment broke me out of my stupor and I starting moving quickly. As rapidly as I could, the thong disappeared, and I retrieved a packet from my pants. Then I scurried over and joined Tracy on the bed.

Crawling beside her, we started kissing again while my fingertips gently caressed her erect nipples. Playing with her passion, my hot woman groaned when my tongue lightly licked her luscious lips, following them around and around, while my fingertip lightly feathered around her pink aureole. After a short period I broke our kiss and started sucking her teats. Using a free hand, my fingertips danced lightly over her firm stomach, coming to a stop at her panty clad womanhood. There, I softly rubbed her pussy lips through her sheer, and very wet covering.

Just then I felt Tracy's hand caress my hanging balls before she grabbed my hard cock and started stroking it. Gently I removed her hand and sat back on my heels. While my cock pointed straight at her, I said, "Please don't. Let's take this slow."

She grinned and said, "Okay." Then she opened her arms for a hug. Swiftly I crawled between her parted thighs and started kissing her lips again. We hugged as we kissed each other and my cock rammed into her panties. It tracked its way up her covered pussy lips and then the shaft rubbed over her clit. Tracy broke our kiss and whispered into my ear, "Oh damn, fuck me. Please fuck me."

"Patience, darling, patience," I moaned back in her ear.

I then kissed my way down her neck, over her shoulder, and paused to suck and lick her nipples. My cock retreated back over her clitoris and the tip slipped down the wet pussy valley of her tiny panty. Continuing my backwards crawl, I kissed down her stomach and across her cloth covered pubic mound stopping right above the nub of her pleasure. Now I teased her, by licking the thin fabric separating my tongue from her nub of pleasure, and then running my tongue down the same wet pussy valley that my cock had followed a few seconds earlier, lapping up her passionate honey.

Enough teasing, I needed more. Grabbing her thong, I carefully removed it. Tracy helped by raising her butt off of the bed. Once I got the hot woman completely naked, I paused. First I checked out the final article of clothing. The thong was completely soaked with cunt juice and the scent was overwhelming. Now for my final objective: the pussy; it was whiter than her breasts. Her pussy was also shaved but with a bad case of 'five o'clock shadow'. None of these problems stopped me from crawling forward to drink her nectar.

Using my tongue, I lapped up the juices flowing from her pussy. She moaned and groaned as my tongue licked up one side and down the other of her puffy lips. I continued cleaning her very private part by sticking my tongue as far as it would go into her hot cunt and she squealed when my tongue wiggled inside her pussy. Moving on, I then kissed my way up her pussy lips, searching for her button of pure pleasure. I quickly located it, peeking out of its hiding place, wanting to play. So I gave it a gentle kiss before latching my lips around it and getting it a suck. Tracy started cumming the instant my tongue touched her sensitive clit.

Her ass rose off the bed forcing my face deeper into her pussy. Her hands grabbed my head and forced my nose into her pubic bone. As all this was happening I kept licking and sucking her clitoris. She kept cumming and cumming. Soon I felt her relax the grip on my head and then her ass returned to the bed. I slowly stopped my oral attack on her clit. But I only allowed her to recover for about thirty seconds before I resumed my attack on her clit.

Her orgasm returned, her ass popped back off the bed, and her hands shoved my face harder into her crotch. I now tweaked her nipples with my fingers and I felt her uterus contracting deep in her belly. Her strong orgasm continued for several seconds and then she stopped. I sat back on my heels to look over what I had done to Tracy. She was lying there with her eyes closed, her chest heaving while her breasts shook. She slowly opened her eyes, grinned, and raised her arms open in another hug gesture. She said, "Damn it, fuck me."

Grinning back at her, I said, "I'll be my pleasure." Ripping opened the package I had retrieved earlier, I started putting on a condom.

Tracy quickly said, "You won't need that, I'm on the pill."

I continued putting it and replied back, "It doesn't matter, I'm using it for other reasons." I then crawled forward and placed the tip of cock at the entrance to her pussy.

Then as I kissed her beautiful and luscious lips, I slowly thrust my hips forward. We both moaned together as my cock slowly penetrated her cunt. We continued kissing as I slowly started pumping my dick in and out of her slit. Each time I would sink deeper into her as my thrusting got a little faster. After a few thrusts, we felt our pubic mounds grind together.

Breaking our kiss, I whispered into Tracy's ear, "Damn, girl you've got one tight pussy."

Giggling she replied, "The better to eat your cock with," and then she wiggled her hips.

With that said, my cock made a slow journey out of her tight pussy. At the last second, my hips reversed direction and my dick slowly drilled its way back into Tracy snug cunt. The woman on the receiving end of my loving, started moaning, providing my ego with some unneeded encouragement. For the next several minutes, we slowly made love as we got more intimately acquainted.

At some point we rolled over so that Tracy could be on top. This allow me to play with her tits and ass. She too, took it slowly at first, rocking her hips forward and backward. Slowly, ever so slowly, she rode my dick. Looking into each others eyes, we telegraphed our passions, as our loving now got faster. I played with her tits. She played with my balls. We played with each other passion. Her hips got faster and faster.

Soon we rolled back over into the missionary position and I increased my tempo. I started to really pound into her cunt. I could feel the pressure down inside my balls. I grunted, "Honey, I'm close. I'm going to cum. Play with your clit, baby."

I felt her reach between us as she stroked her clitty. She rubbed faster and faster, harder and harder. Then she grunted and I felt her cunt walls squeeze against my dick. I rammed her harder and we both grunted. Her ass was bucking off the bed as I was ramming it back down onto the bed. My orgasm now started. I slammed my cock as deep as I could into her and felt it spray my cum into her. I kept shoving my erupting stick into her as my cum kept coming out of my cock. All of a sudden Tracy started to have another orgasm and her hips thrust upwards forcing me even deeper into her.

I resumed some thrusting after dumping my load to help her through the remainder of her orgasm. Shortly we both collapsed, our bodies spent from our climaxes. As soon as I recovered some, I slipped my spent dick from Tracy and rolled off of her, making sure the condom didn't slip off.

Suddenly we heard a voice say, "Damn, that was hot."

Tracy and I both sat up and tried to find something to cover up with. Then we noticed Beth sitting in a chair across the room. We both relaxed and let out a deep sigh of relief.

Tracy asked, "So how long have you been here?"

"I came in the back door as you were rubbing down Al's tuxedo. It made me so hot that I just watched."

I asked, "Hey, what's with this rubbing thing? Do you two do that to all your dudes?"

Tracy answered, "I read about it and I showed Beth. But when did she do you?"

Beth answered, "The other night when I measured him. It worked as advertised. He was hard as a rock in seconds."

Tracy snickered, "Just like tonight." Then she added, "Well, let's do it again and get him up for a second performance."

"No, I'm too sore right now. I came six times as you two played around. As I said, it was hot."

I replied, "Well if you two are finished with me, I'll get dressed and go home. I've got to be at work tomorrow, early." and I slipped off both the condom and cock ring. Turning to Tracy, I asked, "Where's the restroom, I need to flush this."

Noticing the condom, Tracy asked, "Oh, what other reasons?"

Beth also asked, "Yes, I want to know too, what are they?"

I replied, "What are you two talking about?"

Tracy huffed and said, "You said you had other reasons to use a condom, so what are they?"

"Oh that, okay here they are. One, to prevent pregnancy. And as you stated that one was a dead issue. Two, to prevent diseases. We both don't know the others sexual past, and if I go home and give my wife a disease I'll be dead before I could say 'Fuck.' Three, to prevent a mess. If I hadn't used a condom, there would be a puddle of sperm right were Tracy is sitting. And four, the condoms I use have a lubricant that delays my orgasm. It allows me to make love to my women longer."

Gently rubbing her crotch Tracy said, "I really like reason four, but all of them make sense."

I asked her, "Did you feel any difference when we made love?"

"No, only that the entry seemed smoother."

Beth said, "Tracy, you just came up with reason five."

Holding up the condom, I asked, "Bathroom?"

Beth replied, "Here let me take it. The bathroom is out the back door and down the hall. You aren't decent enough to go and I need to freshen up after watching you two. Be back in a sec." And she left.

After I struggled up, I helped Tracy, then we both struggled to find and put on our clothes. As Tracy picked up her bra she felt the pre-cum and said, "Oh I see what you mean about a mess. Well it will feel weird wearing a wet bra home but it'll have a good memory attached."

Soon Beth returned and helped us finish cleaning up from my 'fitting'. Shortly everything was back where it belonged and the tuxedo and packages were re-wrapped. Just as we were getting ready to leave Beth turned to me and asked, "Why didn't you make love to me during your measurement?"

"You didn't ask."

"Oh, I didn't, did I," Beth said with a sad face.

Then, as I looked into her chocolate colored eyes, I smiled, saying, "And it wouldn't've mattered any way, I didn't have a condom that night either."

She thought about what had just been said and then looked back at me saying, "But you did tonight, why?"

"Because I hoped you would be here tonight when I picked up my tuxedo."

"So you planned to fuck me tonight." Beth said with a happy look.

"Dear, boys fuck. I planned to love you."

Tracy replied, "Girl, let me tell you, he knows what he's saying. Tonight I was loved, unlike the other times, when I was fucked. But tonight, I was with a real man," and then she pulled me close for a kiss.

This wasn't your typical 'thank you' peek, this was a deep, toe curling, cock raising, thank you kiss. And before we were finished, Tracy's hand was fondling my crotch, stirring some life back into my loins.

When Tracy finally let me go, I noticed Beth giving us a jealous look. I guess I better watch my step with these two.

I followed the women out of the store and into the mall. As we walked past the tuxedo rental store I asked, "Oh Beth, we need to finish up the paperwork."

"From what I saw everything fit didn't it?" she responded.

"Yes, but at least I need to pay for the rental."

"Oh that's already taken care of."

"I can't have you do that, I can pay."

Beth stopped and turning to me and said, "Wendy already paid for your rental before you even came in. She paid for no one else, and gave the special gifts, only for you. When she handed me that cock ring to include in with the gifts, I started asking her questions. That's when she let me read the 'Double D' diary. After that, well you know the rest."

Outside of the mall entrance I turned to Tracy and said, "I hope our paths cross again, but you need to find a man and turn him into your husband." I stuck my hand out to shake hands but Tracy ignored the gesture and she gave me a big hug with a goodbye kiss on the lips.

Then, turning to Beth, I said, "Hope to see you at the wedding and if not I'll make sure to return the tuxedo only to you." We then hugged and kissed goodbye. I then left them both standing at the mall entrance and drove home.

July 1, 2005 – Friday

Stag Party

The stag party for Wendy's fiancé, Jim, was a couple of days later. So after work I went to Outback Steakhouse for dinner with the guys. As with any party with a bunch of guys, plenty of beer was served and consumed during dinner. Everyone was enjoying the groom's last party as a free man. The waitress was having difficulties with our group until they swapped our waitress with a waiter. Right after that the best man, Don, moved the party to the Hustler Club.

I followed the party over to the titty bar and I got myself a beer while I watched the action.

Don had gotten our group into an alcove set up for these events. It was right between the dressing room and the stage, so the ladies had to strut by our group before and after their routines. The area also contained a set of bouncers to keep our group under control.

A voice boomed out saying, "Speaking of foxy ladies, the Hustler Club is proud to present our very own foxy lady, the minx lynx, Kat!"

A young Caucasian lady walked by. She was five feet six inches tall with long straight brown hair. Weight around 105 lbs. Had a nice figure with a better than normal rack, dressed in a frilled tube top and red skirt, which seemed strangely ordinary for this establishment. Remarkably, she wore high heels.

Kat stepped into the spotlight around the pole. The music started and she started to dance.

She was so physical that it quickly became obvious she chose these clothes to strip out of mainly so it wouldn't interfere with her athletic acrobatics. She repeatedly humped her hips and ground her crotch into the pole with an unmistakable lust in her eyes.

Occasionally, she would pause her gyrations long enough to lovingly titfuck, lick, and kiss her way up and down the gleaming brass pole, as if it were a floor-to-ceiling dildo substitute for a penis.

Everyone just stared in awe as she humped the pole like she was experiencing the greatest fuck of her life. It appeared that in her mind, the pole WAS a cock, and she was loving it accordingly. It looked like she had to get her naked crotch on it, and fast, or she would die. So she didn't take her clothes off in the traditional stripteasing manner, but more furiously yanked them off so her exposed pussy lips could rub against the cold pole right away. Her impatient passion showed through and made her stripping actually much more arousing than if she'd gone the usual slow route.

All the while, I couldn't take my eyes off of this dancing vixen for a second.

Kat had worn underwear under her T-shirt and shorts to prolong the striptease. She did grind a little while with just her bra and panties on, but her desire to get totally naked was overwhelming. Many professional stripteases end around the time the dancer loses the last of her clothes, but as Kat threw her panties over her shoulder, she knew she was just getting warmed up. She started to grind her clit against the pole in sync with the music.

Suddenly, it appeared to me, that Kat had climaxed, hard, against the increasingly wet and slippery pole, and for a minute or so she could do little more than grip the pole tightly and rhythmically slide a few inches up and down it.

Then she removed her hair band. It was as if the sensuality of her entire body multiplied as her liberated hair floated and flowed around her like a dark and sensuous cloud, caressing her face and shoulders as she moved, both revealing and concealing her as she danced.

It occurred to me, it's so right that this beautiful woman was nicknamed Kat because she moved with a feline and subtle grace. Yet, it's like she's the wildest of wild animals, too! She seems so hungry; sexually hungry! It's almost like she's in heat or something. That's it, she's in heat!

Kat finally kicked her high heels off. She'd been mostly standing in place while the rest of her body moved in every direction, but with her feet bare she began to get even more physical and outrageous. Soon she was flying and spinning around the pole in a celebration of her raw and unbridled sexuality.

My attention now shifted from the stage to Jim. He sat at a table pushed up against the stage and had a lady pressing her tits into his neck as she rubbed his chest. Both seemed to be watching the action on the stage. But under the table was another lady and she had Jim's cock buried in her mouth.

It shocked me that it was so blatantly obvious but I was shocked more that I hadn't noticed it earlier.

As Kat finished her act and walked past me naked, I watched Jim dump his load.

His eyes closed and his hips bucked as the lady drank everything he gave her. When it was over she tucked his cock away and slipped out from under the table. Don then paid her and she hurried off.

I figured this was a good time to disappear as well.

July 2, 2005 – Saturday

Bachelorette Party Delayed

The Bachelortte Party was scheduled for Saturday night and I was trying to coming up with a good excuse to give my wife so I could disappear. All the normal ones were getting old and I needed something new. Well my worrying came to an end when around noon I got a text to check e-mails. When I did, I found one postponing the Bachelorette party because the bride-to-be was sick. The new date was set for Thursday July 7. My problem was solved and I spent the night in bed making love with my woman.

July 6, 2005 – Wednesday

Dinner With the Wife

To help clear my calendar, I arranged with my wife, that she and the children would visit her friend in Nashville, Tennessee, for about ten days. The excuse I used was that I had a big project at work that needed to be finished by July 9th and due to the stress of the project it might be best that no one be around me during that week. I told her after the project was complete, and if no problems presented themselves, I would catch up and visit her friend for a couple of days. I also suggested that we go out to dinner and dancing the night before she left and asked her to find a babysitter.

Let me describe my wife. Her name is Angela, I call her Angie. She's two years younger than me and we've been married 10 years. We have three children. A girl nine years, a boy seven, and the youngest a girl of six. After the last child was born, Angie didn't like all the weight she had gained. So she started running to help lose it and got hooked. Well I definitely like the way she looks now at 110 pounds. She's five foot four inches tall, of Irish-American decent. Dirty blond hair color, somewhere between blond and brown. She's a 34B breast size, 28 inch waist, and 36 inch hips. And she has the greenest set of eyes I've ever seen. And I'm not scoring her.

The day of our dinner it seemed everything at work was going crazy. I called my wife around noon and when she answered I said, "Dear, I'm going to be leaving an hour late. Dinner is still on, but we'll need to leave as soon as I get there."