Viagra Bounce

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Breaking free of our kiss I quickly fastened one button of her blouse just above her rack, covering her nipples, but still giving me a good view of her cleavage through the unbuttoned hole. Then I helped her out of the car and closed the door.

While fondling her firm ass, I slowly guided her over to the tree where we started kissing. As we did, I carefully got her into position and backed her into the tree. Our tongues continued dancing as I unclasped her wrist cuffs and quickly attached them to the rope above her head. It was only then, that our lips parted, so I could complete my mission. Moving swiftly I attached the ankle cuffs to the rope on the ground, forcing her legs apart and the dress up her legs. I noticed the dress stopping just short of showing off the clitoris clamp.

We resumed our kissing with her tied to that tree. As we kissed I stroked, rubbed, and fondled everything on my wife. During the different caresses I unbuttoned all the dress buttons and exposed as much of her as I could. Noting that I needed more of her exposed, I started tugging her dress up but the tree bark was fighting my attempts to unclothe her. I muttered, "Damn it. Can you help?"

Snickering she said, "I would, but I'm tied up." and she shook her arms for effect.

Unclipping her wrists from the tree, together, we removed her dress, before I re-clipped her wrists back to the rope over her head. We then continued our passionate kiss while I now had complete freedom to caress her restrained body. My fingertips lightly danced over that naked woman until I rammed two fingers into her pussy and felt her moan as we kissed. As my fingers slowly fucked that hot tunnel of sex, my wrist accidentally bumped the clamp between her legs and her moan turned into a grunt.

I was just too horny to continue, so I stood back to look over my handy work. Angie was now tied spread eagled to the tree and quivering with pleasure. Her new earrings and necklace sparkled in the moonlight. Her ankles wobbled while she stood on the grass in her high heels. The green garter held up her nude stockings and framed her pussy with the clit clamp swinging between her thighs. Her breasts were held up by the green shelf bra making them seem a cup size larger than normal. As they shook with her continuous rocking back and forth against the tree, the nipple clamps swung back and forth.

Our eyes met and even in the darkness I could see the lust in her eyes. I removed a vibrator from my pocket and stepped forward. Turning on the vibrator I licked and whispered in her ear, "Now to finish you off." Carefully I forced the vibrator into her cunt. The vibrator I was using was a G-spot type. It's made to rub her G-spot and had a shelf for the clit. I knew that her clit would rest on top and the vibrator would shake the attached clamp. She came the instant the vibrator was fully inserted into her cunt.

You can rank the intensity of my honey's orgasms by the noise she elicits. The stronger her cums the quieter she is. This climax must've ranked near the top because all I could hear from Angie were the gasps of air she was taking through her open mouth. But her body makes up for the lack of noise. If it wasn't for her being tied to that tree she would have shaken me away. Her hips rocked back and forth causing the vibrator stuffed into her to rock back and forth. It would touch her G-spot and her hips would change course only to force the vibrator to touch her clit and then her hips would switch course again only to repeat the process again.

Just as she her orgasm started, I cautiously removed the clip attached to her clitoris. This caused an unexpected reaction when her whole body went crazy and started shaking all over. I had hoped to watch my woman enjoy her pleasure but her bucking changed that and I quickly pressed my body against hers as she continued cumming. I was worried her thrashing around would cause injury to her soft skin from the coarse bark. Shortly her orgasm started to lessen and her breathing softened with the waves of rolling pleasure. I slowed my attack on her cunt with the vibrator. And as her orgasm disappeared I turned off and removed the vibrator from her pussy with a slight slurping sound.

It had been one hot scene, and I was genuinely attempted to mount her, while she was still tied to that tree. I even had my cock out and was moving into position but the lust cleared enough for me to regain control of my stick. Not wanting to spoil the rest of the evening, I took a deep breath, shoved it back in my trousers, and zipped up.

With my need now under control and not wanting to spoil her afterglow, I silently unclasped her from the tree. While I struggled to hold her limp body against me, I re-clipped her wrists together behind her back. Then I paused to fondle her butt while her breasts pressed into my chest before I placed a flannel jacket over her shoulders and zipped it up to her neck. This jacket hid all of her assets, stopping right under her ass cheeks and slit. I now helped her over to the car and buckled her into her seat. Quickly I retrieved all of my items around the tree and then drove to our next destination.

During the short drive I kept my hands off of my love, not that I didn't want to touch, but we both needed a little break. It even looked like she took a short nap.

We arrived at my place of employment and I did a quick scan to see that the building was empty before I parked. Grabbing my bag of toys, I helped my wife out of the car. Noticing her ass beaming in the moonlight and her wet slit winking at me, I swiftly pulled the jacket down to hide them. I didn't need the cameras inside to record her privates. Then I noticed the cuffs on her ankles and I quickly removed them. Again I didn't need questions from the security people looking over the videos. The restrained hands were behind her back and covered up by the jacket.

I helped her into the building, opening the doors with my access card. She seemed to be in a stupor from her earlier orgasm. Now I guided her to my boss's office and had her sit. Getting out a set of door restraints, I placed them in position before I closed and locked the door. Turning my attention back to my wife, I reattached the ankle cuffs to her ankles. She had been watching and asked, "What are you doing?" without answering I helped her over to the door, positioning her back against it. Then I clipped the ankle cuffs to the door restraints.

As I slowly unzipped her jacket, I answered, "Getting ready for round two," and the jacket parted, exposing her to my prying eyes. At this point I took a short break to cup and fondle her tits. But after several heavenly seconds I returned to the task at hand. After removing the jacket from her shoulders, I reached behind her, and unclasped the wrist cuffs before reattaching them to the door restraints over her head. Then I retrieved a Pocket Rocket vibrator from my bag of tricks and put it in my pocket for later. It was now time for the next round, and I attacked her while she was hanging on my boss's office door.

I kissed her mouth. I kissed her neck. I licked and kissed her breasts, bumping the clamps on her nipples. I rubbed and fondled her body as I kept kissing her. I rubbed her breasts. I flicked the clamps. I stuck my tongue into her bellybutton. I caressed her armpits, her neck, her earlobes. I just stayed away from her crotch for the moment.

She was moaning and groaning due to my torturous kissing and stroking. She kept thrusting her hips forward trying to get some pressure on her womanhood. When I thought it was time, I fished out the Pocket Rocket, and turned it on. While applied it to her clit, I looked into her now very surprised eyes and said, "Cum for me." And she came.

She started bucking that door and vibrator, shaking all over. Her eyes were now closed in her passionate throes. A few seconds into her orgasm I removed the clamp from her left nipple. Her eyes suddenly opened in pain as the blood returned to her nipple. Her eyes then closed tightly as she attained another level in her orgasm.

She squirmed and bounced around on that door, shaking her bounds, trying to shake free. Only after her climax was done did I stop using the vibrator on her sensitive clit. She was just hanging there in her post-orgasmic state.

Carefully I unhooked her from the door and guided her back down to the chair before clipping her hands behind her and covered her with the jacket. While she rested, I collected the toys.

After about five minutes I gathered both my bag and wife and headed deeper into the building. About half-way to my final destination we came to a long dark hallway. When we came to the darkest part, I made my next move. Dropping the bag, I shoved Angie against the wall, fell to my knees, and then buried my face in her crotch. As I was licking and tongue-fucking her pussy I maneuvered her feet to gain better access to her privates.

As soon as my tongue touched her clit, she started bucking and shaking with another orgasm. Originally I planned to fondle her breasts but I had to hold onto her hips to prevent an accident. I did manage to reach under the jacket and remove the clamp from her nipple. She bucked more, as her orgasm and pain increased. I continued my oral ministrations, while her strong orgasm continued. I weakened my attack as her orgasm subsided. Just as she finished I stood up to continue on to my final objective.

I had to almost carry her the rest of the way. At the door to the computer room, it took a bit of juggling to hold everything, including my wife, as I entered a code and swiped my card to gain access. But once the door opened my goal was within reach.

My lust for pussy overcame any chivalry I had left. As the door slammed shut, the bag of toys dropped to the floor along with the jacket covering my wife. For a brief second I gazed at my bitch. Yes, my wife was now a bitch. My need for her cunt had transformed any compassion I had for that cunt's soul, even if it was the love of my life. Never in my wildest dreams, could I have imagined, envisioning any woman's sole purpose for breathing, was to be a receptacle for my cock. But as my eyes feasted on those cunt lips, bright pink and engorged with the blood of passion, oozing hot juices, I knew it was time to screw the bitch.

Quickly, I manhandled her over to a rack of computers that were the right height. I needed some relief, so as I freed my dick, I forced the bitch to lean over. It wasn't too gentlemanly when I shoved her chest onto the top of a blade server causing her to howl when her sensitive nipples touched the cold top. Her temporary discomfort hadn't sated my need to bitch her, so using my feet, I shoved her legs apart while my cock searched for a wet slit.

Suddenly my dick found its mark and with one choreographed motion my hips bucked forward as my hands pulled back using the bound arms for leverage. This produced the desired effect, as my manhood rammed into the bitch's tight cunt. I didn't stop forcing my cock into her even as she howled until I felt my pubic mound slap into her ass cheeks. Oh God it felt good to have my cock finally buried deep into a pussy! Normally I would build up to a fast tempo but tonight as soon as I hit bottom my hips reversed and I shifted into high gear. I came in less than a minute due to my heightened state of arousal.

I just kept pumping my cum deep into my wife as she moaned lying across that blade server. After my bang-up orgasm I could barely move, so I laid on her back crushing her bound hands between our bodies. After a several seconds she squirmed under me so I got up to relieve the pressure. My wilting cock now slipped out and dripped cum on the computer room tiles as I got out the last toy for the evening.

Carefully I wiggled a Jack Rabbit vibrator into Angie's cunt and turned it on. This was the same vibrator Wendy Lawson used in the van to Branson. Within seconds, my wife started her fourth orgasm of the evening as I fucked her with the vibrator. I moved it in-and-out through her orgasm. As her orgasm lessened, I slowed down the vibrator along with the in-and-out movement. At the end of her orgasm the vibrator was fully off but it was fully stuffed into her cunt.

After about thirty seconds of calm, I turned the vibrator back to full power and swirled the vibrator in her pussy. Right away my wife started a gentle bucking as the climatic waves coursed through her body. From her reaction, this was a tiny climax compared to her other ones. For the next one I needed to step it up a notch.

I only gave my woman a few seconds to recover before I turned the Jack Rabbit back to full and swirled it around her twat. At the same time I stuck first one finger and then another into her asshole. Her whole body shook as she came again. I felt her asshole try to squeeze my fingers out. Her chest bounced up and down on top of that computer. Her mouth was open in a silent scream. Then she suddenly stopped. Worried I let go of the vibrator and removed my fingers from her ass. As I rushed around the rack to see if something was wrong I heard the vibrator plop out of her pussy and hit the floor.

I calmed down once I saw that she had passed out from that last orgasm. For the next few minutes I straighten up from my sexual adventure. First I gently stuffed my cock back into the pouch thong and zipped up. Next I retrieved and turned off the vibrator storing it back into the bag. Then I unclipped Angie's hands, removed the cuffs, and gently arranged her arms to rest by her side on the top of server. Finally, I sat in a chair to wait for my wife to awaken.

After about five minutes she stirred and said, "I'm cold, can we go?"

"Yes, let me help you." When I tried, I found her wasted, barely able to move. My first attempt to get her upright, ended in her screaming when my hand grabbed her boob. After that I kept clear of her tender nipples and got her standing before struggling to get her arms into the jacket. Then I carefully zipped up the jacket being cautious of her tender teats. Leaning her against the wall, I made sure everything was in order before helping her to the car, grabbing my bag as we left.

As I was getting her into the car the jacket slipped up over her hips as she sat down into the seat. I didn't want to disturb her so I ignored it. But as I drove home I now wished I had because I kept glancing down at her slimy pussy that was now winking at me. As for Angie caring; she slept in the front seat all the way home.

We arrived home about eleven o'clock and I helped Angie into the house. Sarah met us at the door saying, "Home so early? I didn't expect you for another hour or so."

"We shutdown the town early," I answered. Just then I saw a look of shock on Sarah face and I noticed that she was staring at my wife's chest. Peeking over Angie's shoulder, I saw that somehow the jacket had opened and Sarah was now staring at my wife's breasts. She just stood there, with her mouth agape as she stared at my wife's full rack, made much fuller with the support of the green shelf bra. Then I noticed my woman's nipples, they were very red and poked at Sarah as the young woman now licked her sexy lips. Not wishing to make a bigger scene, I tried closing the jacket but nearly dropped Angie. During this juggling act Sarah's eyes dropped to Angie's pussy and her eyes got even bigger.

Still struggling, I said, "I'll be right back. I need to get Angie to bed," and I quickly maneuvered my woman around Sarah. My wife could barely walk, so I carried her to our bedroom, where I gently set her on our bed and started undressing her. As I was fumbling with what little clothes she had on, I noticed, in the mirror, that Sarah was watching what I was doing. After finishing undressing my lover, I got her under the covers, before finding Sarah.

I found her in the living room watching television. I asked, "Did the children behave for you?"

"They were great, and they went to bed just fine. You have some great kids. I wish all the children I watch were that well mannered."

"Well thank you. Angie and I try. So how much do I owe you?"

"That will be $40."

"Will you take a check?"

"Yes" she replied.

As I was writing the check Sarah said, "Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure."

"I mean a very, very, personal question?"

My curiosity prevented me from finishing the check and I looked at her and said, "Go ahead."

"Can we go someplace more private? I don't want your wife to hear."

"She's out for the night. You saw her condition when we got home. And you watched me putting her to bed." I noticed Sarah's face turn red with embarrassment "She's not going to wake up until morning. So what's your question?"

"Was all that cum leaking out of her, yours?"

"Yes, it was."

"There seemed to be a lot of it. I saw cum all over her pussy and her thighs. It was also dripping out of her pussy. How many times did you fuck her?"

"Once"

"Damn that seems like a lot for only one time."

"Well I had teased her and myself so much I must have produced an extra large load."

"Does she look like that after you only fuck her once?"

Pausing briefly, I formulated my answer before saying, "She looked that way because she had half a dozen orgasms that caused her to pass out. I, for a better lack of words, made my deposit after her third orgasm. In the morning she'll have a very sore and crusty pussy. Some of that crust will be from her own excretions." I could now see Sarah's hard nipples trying to poke through her blouse.

"Will I look like that after you break my cherry?"

"We'll see. So when's your birthday?"

"Last week."

"Well happy belated birthday. Did you do anything special?"

"With the wedding in a few days, nothing much, other than planning to lose my cherry," she told me with a grin on her face.

"Okay, I know where you mind is, between your legs. Now if you've finished asking your personal questions I need to go to bed. I've got work in the morning." I handed her the check.

"Oh I've many more but I can ask them later."

I walked Sarah to the door but before she left she threw her arms around my neck and gave me a kiss. I returned the kiss but after a few seconds broke our contact by grabbing her hips and forced her away from me. Looking into her eyes filled with passion, I said in a voice filled with lust, "Sarah, I look forward to finishing that up properly in a few weeks." I then turned her out the door and swatted her ass and said, "Now go home." I quickly closed the door before I changed my mind.

July 7, 2005 – Thursday

Bachelorette Party

Time seemed to stand still at work the next day. I kept thinking about the events over the past couple of weeks and the upcoming days. Finally, quitting time arrived and I left for a long weekend. Since I had worked the 4th of July on the help desk, I now had Friday and Monday off, and then I had a week of vacation. So I now hurried over to Wendy's belated Bachelorette Party.

I caught up with the ladies at a popular Japanese Steakhouse. It's one of those that makes a show out of cooking your food in front of you. Since we had a large group, the restaurant had to split the group into three tables. I was seated at the "older" table with the mothers of the bride and groom, a couple of older aunts and cousins, and somehow Ashley sneaked over. I finally ended up between Ashley and Amanda.

All through the showy dinner Ashley held my hand while Amanda held my dick. I couldn't hide much from the group so I kept my mouth shut except to eat and drink. A few times I had to remove Amanda's hand before I messed my pants but a few minutes later it would return and resume it's caressing. While I continued defending my manhood, I ate and inventoried the group.

1...34567...18