Vice Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
toddstop
toddstop
564 Followers

"You ready for me, Son?" he asked as soon as our lips detached. I licked his bottom lip and bit into it gently while I pinched his nip hard. "Fuck," he cried out, pulling his lip from between my teeth, and pushed his chest at me. I loved playing with his tits, getting such a strong reaction from him, 'cause mine are about as sensitive as my elbow.

"I'm ready for you, Dad."

"You're ready for me? Or you want me to fuck you?" He slid his one finger deeper between my own two fingers in my hole.

"I want you to fuck me," I admitted with a clench around our embedded fingers. My body was on fire for it. I gave his nipple another good twist to emphasize my point.

Dad leaned back as he withdrew his finger. He leaned back until his ass rested on his heels and flipped his huge cock vertical with a casual flick of his thumb. I let my fingers fall out of my hungry hole and got onto my feet and planted them on either side of his folded legs. I put my arms around his thick neck. He steadied me with one hand on my hip and held his cock up with the other.

I felt for the wide head of his cock with my ass. When I felt it slip into position I slowly let my weight down and slid down his long pole. I took deep breaths and forced myself to take him. Our eyes connected and he watched me ride down his cock with a lustful sneer.

"That's it, boy. You love your dad's cock, don't you?" His words made my cock bounce and throb in the space between our stomachs.

"Fuckin' love it," I whispered as my ass met his body and I pressed down to get the whole wide length as deep as possible.

I took a moment to let my body remember, to let my hole open up. His hands skimmed up and down my back and kneaded the globes of my ass. I leaned forward and pushed my tongue between his lips. He opened for me and sucked on it, making my toes curl. I pulled back and looked at him one more time.

"Now ride it, Brian." He'd said exactly what I was thinking.

I clasped my hands together behind his neck for balance as I flexed my legs and rose up. Always before I'd been under him when we fucked: on my back, on my belly or all fours. I moved tentatively and got a feel for this new position. He went deeper like this but I had more control and gained confidence quickly. Within a few moves I was moving like I had springs in my legs. I bounced on his thick shaft and threw my head back.

By sucking in my belly and squeezing on his thick cock I could make it light up all those places in my ass chute that made getting fucked so wonderful. I was getting close to cumming when Dad held me by my hips and settled me against his lap.

"Slow down, Son, it's not a race," he murmured and leaned forward to kiss me. The rough stubble of his chin scraped over mine as we met open-mouthed and desperate. I wrapped my arms more tightly around his shoulders until we were pressed together and milked his big cock with my ass while he devoured my mouth. My cock felt like an iron bar where it was trapped between my stomach and his, the head leaking out onto his hairy chest. My thighs burned and I was thankful for the respite.

I pulled away and pressed my face into his neck. "God, Dad, it feels so good," I said against his skin. I licked at his sweat and pulsed the muscles in my ass around him.

"Lean back, Bri, on your hands." He took hold of my hips as I straightened then slowly arched backwards. I put my hands on the bed and got them square. He urged me with his hands to move so I tried it out, surprised to find how much easier it was. With part of my weight on my hands it was a lot less work to raise and lower my hips. It also pressed his cock harder against that spot inside and behind my balls that drove me wild.

Dad ran his hands over my sweaty abs and chest while my hips pumped up and down on him. I tried longer and longer strokes but making sure to not let his cock fall out of my ass. I watched him perving on my body.

"You're a hot fucker, Son."

"You, too," I gasped in reply. He leaned back until his own hands rested on the bed behind him. As I moved on his cock he began thrusting up into me. His body was laid out before me like mine had been for him. I watched his big shoulders strain to support his body and his chest stretch, his abs were visible with each move. He looked so fucking hot like that. His face was screwed up in concentration as he jammed his fat cock up into my ass. It was tripping my trigger.

"I'm going to cum, Dad. Fuck, I'm going to cum." I was really fucking myself on him.

"Do it, make yourself cum on my cock." He was watching my swollen cock, red and so hard it hurt, where it jostled and bounced over my belly. I turned my eyes to it as well and watched it erupt. Long streams of white cum shooting all over me followed by opaque tracers. My asshole seized around his cock but I couldn't stop bucking and ramming myself down onto his cock.

Dad scrambled up onto his knees and tipped me forward so I fell onto my back, my arms giving out. He threw my legs over his shoulders as he curled over me and pinned me to the bed. He'd barely gotten me where he wanted me before he started really pounding into me. Seconds later he was flooding my ass with a huge load.

I couldn't figure if he gave me one really long orgasm or pushed me into a second one before the first had ended. He pushed in deep and fired off his seed into the depths of my ass while I twitched and groaned, calling out "God, oh God," over and over. I couldn't even move, he'd fucked me into some kind of paralysis.

We stayed like that for a long time while our breathing slowly returned to normal and our cocks softened. He pulled out and let my body sprawl out, my head facing the wrong end of the bed. Dad spread his hand over my stomach, right in the middle of the puddle I'd shot there. He rubbed it into my skin and smiled at me.

"Come on, Bri, let's get in bed." He got off the bed and pulled one side of the sheets and comforter down. I groaned and managed to work my body around and under the covers. "We should clean you up," he observed.

"Nah, I wanna sleep with our cum all over me," I told him. It was true but I was also too spent to move at that point. "Get in bed," I finished.

Dad got in and pulled me close to his heated body. We reeked of sweat and sex. I put my arm over his chest and my leg over his so my head could rest on his shoulder. With my legs spread some of his cum leaked out of my loose hole but I couldn't find it in me to care.

"You're going to see your mom tomorrow?"

I nodded sleepily against his skin as he reached over to turn out the light.

"I think she's starting to get suspicious that you've been spending so much time here. I'm glad you're going."

"She's suspicious that you're letting me stay out all night and getting girls pregnant," I mumbled sleepily. He chuckled and put his arms around me.

"I love you, Son."

"Love you, too."

toddstop
toddstop
564 Followers
12