All Comments on 'Vice Cop Ch. 01'

by AudreyHepburn

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
michchick98michchick98over 16 years ago
Very good start!

I love this story so far and I hope you won't make your readers wait long for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
The prolific Ms. Hepburn keeps on chugging

I have followed AudreyHepburn's stories from the beginning, and she always posts great work. The sex is always hot, but better than that is her ability to create three-dimensional characters that the reader wants to know more about. Count me in her fan club.

BOSTONFICTIONWRITERBOSTONFICTIONWRITERover 16 years ago
Well, let's see.

Well, let's see. This certainly is interesting with a style that is different. Of course, it is well written.

Only, I did not like being thrown out of one story so suddenly and so often to be running down the street with him. That was too jarring. Perhaps more of a transition would bode better.

Other than that, being half Italian myself and having several relatives in the mob and in the witness protection program, it is nice to read about a "friend of mine".

The details and descriptions are great and first rate. I can see your characters come alive from the page. Your characters are real. I shall look forward to reading more of this story.

Thanks for the read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous