All Comments on 'Vice Cop Ch. 01'

by AudreyHepburn

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
BOSTONFICTIONWRITERBOSTONFICTIONWRITERover 16 years ago
Well, let's see.

Well, let's see. This certainly is interesting with a style that is different. Of course, it is well written.

Only, I did not like being thrown out of one story so suddenly and so often to be running down the street with him. That was too jarring. Perhaps more of a transition would bode better.

Other than that, being half Italian myself and having several relatives in the mob and in the witness protection program, it is nice to read about a "friend of mine".

The details and descriptions are great and first rate. I can see your characters come alive from the page. Your characters are real. I shall look forward to reading more of this story.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
The prolific Ms. Hepburn keeps on chugging

I have followed AudreyHepburn's stories from the beginning, and she always posts great work. The sex is always hot, but better than that is her ability to create three-dimensional characters that the reader wants to know more about. Count me in her fan club.

michchick98michchick98over 16 years ago
Very good start!

I love this story so far and I hope you won't make your readers wait long for the next installment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous