Vicki

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jim313
jim313
543 Followers

She had left the dildo inside my ass on medium speed and now she reached down and set it on high before putting away the feathers and getting up on the bed with her feet on either side of my head, facing my cock and lowering her pussy to my face. She told me that she would like to see if I would cum just from eating her out like she did when she sucked me earlier. She teased me at first by pulling away each time my tongue started to touch her labia but soon began feeding me her delicious cunt so that I could properly snake my tongue inside and taste her juices. She moved sensuously as she fucked my face and presented each part of her sex to my mouth for sucking. One minute I had her erect clitoris between my lips and then she would move so that her wet, open hole could feel my tongue wriggle around inside it.

Then she would present her asshole for licking and kept this up as she intently watched my thick, throbbing, frustrated organ while the vibrator hummed away in my ass and made my balls vibrate somewhat. When she moved again and presented her swollen labia to my mouth, I licked and sucked the delicate petals with reverence as I breathed in her exquisite aroma. I ran my tongue between them and up and down her slit as I heard a sharp intake of breath and she bore down firmly on my mouth. She moved slightly so that my lips were over her clit and I took the swollen button between my lips and sucked it in and out as I teased the tip with my tongue. It wasn't long before I heard her gasps and moans and then, suddenly, she pulled her clit from my mouth and told me that she didn't want to cum yet and moved so that my mouth was right under her vaginal opening which looked like a tulip as her pretty labia were spread wide revealing the wet pink meat inside.

I couldn't wait to drive my tongue inside her and lick up her juices. As I drove my tongue deeper, I became totally lost in the sensations that her cunt was giving me and, at that moment, the only thing in the world that mattered was sucking her cunt and breathing in her aroma. I was in a different world and my orgasm suddenly crept out of hiding and I began shooting huge quantities of cream in the air while completely lost sucking her cunt. Vicki cried out in triumph and moved so that her clit was over my mouth and as soon as I started to suck it, she flooded me with her juices as her body jerked and twisted in orgasm. I was still shooting jets of cum as she writhed and ground her cunt into my face and I felt her pussy throb as I continued sucking her clit until she lifted herself off me and turned around to give me a wet soul kiss and congratulate me for cumming just from sucking her cunt.

The two of them then bent over and proceeded to lick up all the cum on my chest and stomach and afterwards Vicki came up and licked all her juices off my face before she asked Tyko to lower my legs as she removed the vibrator from my ass. When she worked the dildo out, my ass felt cold and empty and for a second, I missed having it humming away inside me. When they got my legs flat again, Vicki asked Tyko to join her in playing and sucking my soft tool and the two of them started by taking my soft penis in their mouths alternately and sucking and gently chewing on it in turn. It didn't take too long before my organ began to respond to their beautiful sucking and the blood began to fill my cock until they were passing my thick, throbbing erection between them as they sucked firmly on the crown while kneading my balls and fingering my asshole.

Vicki announced that since my cock was ready for her, she was going to fuck me strictly for her own pleasure regardless of mine and straddled me, facing me as she grasped my erection in her hand and guided it to her gaping opening. As she lowered herself on the thick pole, she started describing how good it felt going in and when she had as much of it as she could take inside her, she began contracting her pussy around my shaft which felt like she was jerking me off inside her pussy and she kept this up until she saw that I was getting to the point of orgasm and then suddenly lifted herself off me until I calmed down a bit and then fit the head back in and sat down again. This time she moved her hips back and forth in a slow sensuous motion which caused the most beautiful feelings as her smooth, warm cunt worked its way over my thick shaft.

The feelings that she was giving me were indescribable and I lost myself in the pleasure as she kept fucking me until I was ready to cum again at which time, she lifted herself off me and let me cool down a bit until she started all over again. She fucked me sitting straight up, leaning forward on her hands and leaning back on Tyko while she stroked her breasts and pinched her nipples. After bringing me to the peak twice more, she was fucking me hard and fast when suddenly she cried out that she was cumming and I felt her cunt throb and grasp my thickness as she released her hot juices all over my shaft. When her pussy started to milk my cock, I started spurting cum into her and the two of us shuddered and twisted in intense pleasure as we came together.


We checked the clock and saw that it was time for Vicki to leave so they released me from the restraints, cleaned up and Vicki got dressed as we explained to her that her lessons were almost completed and the next time she came over, we would have a graduation party for her which would be the last lesson. We told her that she would have an opportunity to utilize all the techniques that she learned and that we were sure that she would graduate with honors. After she left, Tyko, who had been mostly playing with her own pussy all night, told me that she wanted to sit on my face and have me suck her while she sucked me hard so that I could fuck her and that's exactly what we did.

Tyko and I decided that the perfect graduation examination for Vicki would be to invite Carol & Jack over for her last lesson. They were a very sexual couple, actually sexual hedonists, who were very much in demand in the group sex scene. Carol is a striking brunette who is 6'1" in her bare feet, has small pert breasts with extraordinarily large nipples, a small waist flaring out to sensual, womanly hips and ass and great legs. Jack is 6'5" with a build like a weightlifter and an absolutely huge, thick, 9" of manhood. What makes them perfect for Vicki is the fact that it takes a talented person to get them off. Carol, especially, takes a long time to cum and only someone who knows the nuances in lovemaking can get them off. We got in touch with them early in the week and luckily they didn't have anything important scheduled so when we explained about Vicki's final exam and graduation, they said they wouldn't miss it for the world.

As usual, Vicki was right on time and Carol and Jack showed up as we were hanging Vicki's coat in the closet. We introduced them to Vicki and I noticed that all three of them looked at each other in approval of what they saw and we all sat down in the living room. I told Vicki that Carol and Jack were going to be her final examination and she will have to use everything she's learned thus far in order to get a good mark. She smiled as she looked at them and told them that this was one final she was looking forward to. Usually, the first thing Vicki does when she arrives is strip off her clothes to get ready for her lessons but because of Carol and Jack's arrival, she hadn't and now looked at me and motioned whether she should get undressed. I told her that we would all strip so that we could come back in the room and relax with a drink or smoke before the lesson starts.

When everyone was nude or partially nude, since Carol was wearing a black garter belt, net stockings and stiletto heel shoes which made her look like she was 7' tall, we sat down and I passed a joint around while Tyko brought in some cold drinks. Vicki was sitting on the couch between Jack and Carol and they started running their hands over each other's skin as we conversed and we could see the sexual tension building. Tyko sat on the arm of my chair and reached down and took my semi-hard organ in her hand and played with it as we talked. I told Vicki that it was time for her exam to start and that the first part of it concerned Carol. I told her that I wanted her to make Carol cum with just her tongue and lips. I also told her that she should not get discouraged if she doesn't get the same kind of results she's gotten before and should continue, using every inventive skill she knows, until she obtains the desired result.

Carol leaned back on the pillows and spread her gorgeous, long legs wide revealing her tulip-like labia framing her pink slit. She looked good enough to eat and Vicki seemed to think the same as she got down on her knees between those sexy thighs and began to trail her tongue up the inside of Carol's thigh, until she reached the hollow alongside the sweet pussy, which she licked and kissed before brushing her lips lightly over Carol's labia and then did the same thing with the other thigh. As she approached the cunt the second time, she buried her nose in the slit and breathed in the sweet fragrance before pressing her lips against her labia and breathing her hot breath on the entire slit. Carol lifted her legs back and her pussy lips opened wide and her little, puckered asshole became visible. Vicki licked her lips as she looked at the sexy spectacle before her and leaned forward to lick Carol's asshole and slip the tip of her tongue inside before licking her way up to the labia.

She took each lip in her mouth and gently sucked it as she ran her tongue up and down the length of it and then let her tongue play in the wet slit between them. She reached up and played with Carol's huge nipples, which were fully erect and looked so suckable, as she licked her way up to the tiny button which was just peeking out of its hood. She concentrated on sucking it and tickling it with the tip of her tongue while she tweaked Carol's nipples. Carol's eyes were glazed over in passion and we could see that Vicki had her in another world but she didn't look like she was anywhere near cumming as yet. Tyko whispered to me that she would love to get down and suck Jack's mammoth member but we didn't want to spoil it for Vicki since she was going to try to make him cum as soon as she finished with Carol. Tyko had my organ thick and hard from playing with it as we watched Vicki so she slipped to her knees and took the smooth head between her lips and sucked up the pre-cum which she had created and then squeezed my shaft up from the base to bring up more juice to drink.

I lay back in total surrender as my wife's talented mouth worked over my erection and watched as Carol moaned softly and held her husband's huge penis while Vicki was lost sucking her cunt. Then Vicki wet her finger and slipped it inside the wet, pink hole as she continued teasing Carol's clitoris with her tongue and lips. Carol was beginning to breathe heavily and started showing signs of a possible impending orgasm as Vicki's unrelenting mouth pleasured her.

Tyko was sucking me beautifully. She had my thick cock deep down her throat and was playing with my balls as she milked my organ with her throat muscles. I was really into the sexy sight before me as I watched Carol squirming and fucking back at Vicki's mouth as she was being sucked and finger fucked. My wife was raising my boiling point and, since I didn't want to cum just yet, asked her to stop and sit down on the chair and let me have some desert as she watched the passionate spectacle unfolding on the couch. Jack was licking and sucking his wife's huge nipples as she was being eaten and she was squeezing his manly tool and beginning to moan softly. I took one look at my wife's spread thighs and her petal-like labia and I buried my face in her delicious cunt and breathed in her sexy aroma as I licked her cunt lips with the flat of my tongue.

She pulled her legs back so that I could easily reach her asshole and I started licking the tiny opening and teasing it with my tongue before I went back up to her wet, warm slit and sucked her cunt flesh into my mouth. Then, as I sucked Tyko's delicious pussy, I heard Carol start talking to Vicki and describing to her exactly the fabulous sensations her mouth was giving her and I knew that she was getting close to orgasm since she always said sexy things when she was really horny and close to orgasm. She talked to Vicki and told her how good she felt whenever Vicki licked, sucked or gently bit a different part of her cunt and directed her mouth to the most sensitive areas as she held Vicki's head in her hands and gave herself completely to her mouth.

Tyko started talking to Carol telling her that she knows how good she must be feeling since she was feeling the same way and began to orally direct me also as to the spots she most wanted aroused. I knew my wife was close to orgasm and when, finally, I heard Carol cry out that she was cumming, Tyko held my head tightly to her cunt and let her orgasm wash over her and I tasted her juices as it flowed down her passage. Meanwhile, Carol was thrashing all over the couch with her legs wrapped tightly around Vicki's head as she experienced spasm after spasm of pleasure and Vicki was in heaven since she had finally succeeded in making Carol cum and was now reaping the rewards of her efforts and drinking the delicious juices that were flowing out all over her face.

Carol was laying with her head back on the pillows with her hand still around her husband's huge organ which was standing up at full attention just begging to be played with, while Vicki rested her head on the inside of Carol's thigh with her lips just brushing the labia and every once in a while kissing them without even moving her head. We all just stayed there and rested a while before getting cleaned up and refreshing ourselves with a drink. Then I told Vicki that the second part of her exam was ripe and ready for her since Jack had waited patiently until she had finished with Carol and was more than ready for her. With a wicked smile, she slipped down between Jack's thighs and planted a wet kiss right on the tip of his smooth crown as she licked up a drop of pre-cum that had formed there. Then she lowered her head and began to lick his full, tight ball sac and he pulled his legs back so that she could easily reach them.

She kissed his balls, licked them and then took each one in her mouth and gently sucked them as she ran her tongue all around them. Then she trailed her tongue down to his asshole and teased it a while before licking and lovingly kissing her way back up to his balls and the base of his thick, huge shaft. She kissed and licked every part of his penis from the base up to the crown and then concentrated on teasing the head by flicking her tongue over it lightly and lifting off the drops of pre-cum as they oozed out. She started to bob her head up and down and suck deeply on his organ as she stroked his huge member and suddenly he stiffened and groaned as his organ began jerking and throbbing as he shot load after load of hot cum into her hungry mouth. Vicki sucked up every drop and, after his cock started to shrink, she lifted her face in triumph and smiled the victor's smile.

Naturally, she passed her final examination with flying colors and both Tyko and I sucked her to orgasms to celebrate and then she took leave of us to go out in the world and enjoy herself armed with the knowledge of what good sex is, which takes many people a lifetime to figure out...

jim313
jim313
543 Followers