Vicky Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"First we need to get rid of all that hair," I heard Lindsey say from behind me.

The chair suddenly reclined and a foot rest extended out. Hands covered my body. I felt something being poured all over me and being spread around. It tingled, and I heard many giggles as a hand worked the strange substance between my legs and up onto my balls.

"Make no doubt about it Vicky, you're undergoing a transformation right now. By the time this night is up, you'll have gone from a confused man to a confident girl. Or as close to it as you can," Lindsey said as the hands rubbed my body.

"But, I like girls. I'm not into guys at all," I said, feeling oddly comfortable.

"Well, more specifically, you like girls with cocks. But that doesn't matter."

Then the hands were gone, and I was oddly disappointed.

"We have to wait a few minutes before we take this stuff off so I hope you're comfortable."

"Lindsey are um..." I started to say, not really sure how to finish my sentence.

"Some of us are born this way, honest to god hermaphrodites. Like me. Others are transsexuals and cross dressers. Girly boys. I started all this. I figured there had to be a pretty good market for gals like ourselves. So I started recruiting girls, and I started this club and a few other ones," Lindsey explained.

"Which are..."

"That's their secret. If they want to tell you, they will. But right now you need to be more worried about yourself Vicky."

There was a silence that seemed to stretch on until finally Lindsey announced it was time to wipe me off. Once again hands descended on me. I looked down and figured I'd been covered in something like Nair. As towels gently wiped me clean, smooth skin was left behind. It was strange seeing my chest, arms and legs without hair.

I was told to roll over, which I did. The process was repeated on my back. As my butt was being covered, a few errant fingers brushed my asshole. One even slipped in a little. I tensed as a reaction, and heard someone giggle. Was that what Lindsey was talking about?

Lindsey made small chat with the girls overseeing my transformation. Whenever I asked a question, I was always answered, but otherwise verbally ignored. I was wiped clean again, and someone smacked my butt before I could roll back over. Someone else made a joke about what a fine ass I had and I blushed.

"Now, for your outfit," Lindsey said as I was pulled to a dressing room, the door shut behind me.

The other girls hadn't been idle while I was getting cleaned up. A school girl's outfit was already laid out for me. In a flurry, girls pulled clothes on me. As I was trying to pull up the white cotton panties though, I was stopped. Bent over, with my ass out to the world, I felt very exposed.

Suddenly I felt something warm and wet caressing my ass crack. I glanced back to see a pretty Asian cleaning me with a wet wipe. She pushed into my asshole and twisted her fingers around. After a few more swipes she was apparently satisfied and told me to finish getting dressed.

No sooner than I had I finished pulling the tight panties up, hands began fixing a wig to my head. They seemed to know what they were doing, and in short order I was ushered on to a chair. I sat down conscious of how my little plaid skirt didn't cover me very well. How did girls deal with this? I crossed my legs, but still felt exposed. It was making me horny.

Girls buzzed about me, expertly applying make up to my face. They briefly discussed skin tones and eye liners and finally agreed on something. It felt strange having makeup on my face. What did I look like? I had a sinking feeling I was getting done up for a fool so they could laugh and then kick me out to the street.

I heard Lindsey's voice behind me, shooing the girls out. The door closed again, and I suddenly had the impression we were alone together. Why did that make me so...nervous?

"Come with me," Lindsey said softly and held out her hand.

I took it and allowed her to lead me over to a mirror. When I saw my reflection, I stopped dead in my tracks. Starring back at me was a petite, lightly tanned schoolgirl. Her face had some slightly masculine features, but she still seemed very sensual. She was beautiful. Was that me?

"That's you alright. My girls are good, and you were a great place to start anyway," Lindsey whispered in my ear.

Her strong hands turned me to face her, and she took my hands in hers.

"This is your last chance to stop. But if you stop now, you'll never be able to come back, never be able to find out...what if.... Look at yourself though. You came in here a non-descript, nobody male. Now you're a beautiful young woman."

It occurred to me that she was right. As a male, I didn't stand out at all. Maybe that's why my becoming a woman hadn't been so hard. But I had spent my whole life as a man. Could I even adjust to becoming a woman?

"You're still here, so that means you want to finish this. I want to tell you one more thing. You're my girl now. I brought you into this. For now, I'm in control of you. But I'll never treat you harshly, only roughly during sex. But I'll never really hurt you, and I'll never embarrass you in public." Suddenly she smiled like a predator again. "In private, with a few friends, is something else. But it's just sex."

I nodded my head, unsure of what to say. Lindsey put her strong hands on either side of my face and pulled me in for a kiss. Once more I was shocked. I was used to kissing people, not being kissed. She dominated my mouth, gently but firmly dancing her tongue across mine. I realized she had been dominating me from the moment we met.

"Let's go break you in, slut," she whispered in my ear.

Lindsey led me back into the main break room and I could feel the silence.

"Listen up girls. This is our new girl Vicky. Have some fun with her, but no one, and I mean no one, fucks her before me. Fingers are fine, but keep those cocks out of her ass for now."

Suddenly the room erupted in cat calls. It seemed like the girls had been waiting for this since I walked in. Everywhere I looked girls were stripping off clothes and stroking cocks to full hardness. No one was forcing me, so I guess I had to pick where I started. I spied a petite Asian girl sitting on a couch stroking a medium size cock. I would start there.

I walked over and knelt in front of her. She smiled at me, and I could hear several people complain that they should get first crack at me. My hand snaked across her thigh to her cock and she grabbed my wrist. She held me in place, looking deep into my eyes. Now I understood.

"May I please suck your cock?" I asked in my meekest voice, which made me sound like a girl. Already I was getting the hang of this.

She nodded, and released my hand. Again my body trembled as I gently wrapped my fingers around her cock. I heard her gasp a little, but I was immersed in my own world. Her cock felt similar to my own, but different in a way I couldn't quite put my finger on. I slowly started stroking, just as I would with my own cock. Her hands gently grabbed the back of my head urging me towards her cock.

I tried to think of exactly what I liked girls doing for me in this situation. I ran my tongue up the length of her cock. The taste of salty sweat greeted my tongue, but I found it rather pleasant. My tongue worked all over her cock, covering it in spit. Again her hands pressured the back of my head, and I knew exactly what she wanted.

I angled her cock down and shifted my position, trying to better align myself with her cock. My lips kissed the head of her cock, and tasted the precum oozing from it. I licked at it greedily. Then I slowly slid my mouth down around that hot throbbing cock. About half of her cock fit in my mouth before I felt a slight gag in my throat. I stopped and savored it for a moment. I could feel it pulse in my mouth, feel it swell as I pushed it as deep down my throat as I could.

After that it was easy to figure out what to do. I opened my mouth as wide as I could, keeping my teeth away from that glorious piece of cock invading my mouth. My tongue swirled around the head, tickling the opening at the very tip. The Asian girl moaned approvingly, and made a comment that I was a natural born cocksucker.

My head started bobbing almost of its own accord. I had seen this done, and had it done on me often enough that it almost was natural. The precum and sweat made a salty taste in my mouth that was strangely addicting. I found I liked it. The Asian girl urged me on, forcing my head up down quicker and quicker.

"You're such a good slut. Such a good cocksucking whore," she moaned.

I realized how horny I was getting throughout all of this. My cock strained against my cotton panties. Hearing myself being called a slut made me even hornier. I wanted to prove how good I could be.

While this was running through my head, the Asian girl started jerking sporadically. Suddenly I felt a hot thick liquid shooting into my mouth. This hot Asian girl was coming in my mouth. She forced her cock as far down my throat as she could, spraying cum deep into me. I nearly came myself.

I dutifully swallowed every drop. It was even saltier than the precum, and slightly bitter. But not as horrible as some girls had told me it was. As her cum landed in my stomach, it seemed to ignite a hunger for more.

My mouth released her semi hard cock and I turned, looking for my next cock. Apparently some girls just couldn't wait for me to pick. The plump black girl I had seen my first night walked up, her large cock swaying. I reached up to grab her cock but she smacked my hands away.

"Put your hands down slut. I'm gonna fuck your little whore mouth until I cum. So keep your hands at your side while I'm treating you like the fucking slut you are," she commanded me.

I knelt as straight as I could, my hands rigid at my side. My mouth opened as far as I could. The plump black girl slapped her fat cock against my face, calling me a whore and a slut. I eagerly tried to catch her cock with my mouth, but she kept moving it, taunting me.

But she didn't taunt me for long. She grabbed my head and forced her cock into my mouth. She pushed past my gag reflex so fast I didn't even have time to choke. Suddenly my nose was pressed against her stomach, and I couldn't breathe. I worked my tongue as much as I could but kept my hands at my sides.

She pulled her cock almost all the way out, and then made good on fucking my mouth. Drool leaked down my chin as she slammed her cock in and out of my wet orifice. On occasion I would gag slightly, but this just seemed to encourage her. She was obviously very worked up.

Soon I felt her whole body go rigid. Tears streamed down my face and mixed with the drool on my chin. Once again I felt cum start to pour into my mouth. I tried to swallow it, but she was cumming so much. Some leaked out with my drool and her cock was covered with the slick mixture.

When she pulled her cock out of my mouth I slumped down. Despite the tears in my eyes I was more turned on than I ever had been in my life. Being used like that made me horny in ways I never would have imagined. I felt hands tilt my chin up. The plump black girl kissed me roughly, but it was still a kiss.

She stepped back and I was given a moment to wipe my eyes. But my lust for cocks and for cum had only increased. I looked around. Some girls had left, not wanting to wait for their chance to use me. Others were using each other, while still intently watching me. I saw a white girl sitting in a chair practically lost in her pleasure. Her huge tits bounced and jiggled as she stroked her long cock. It was thinner then the one I had just finished.

I started to stand when suddenly her eyes opened and locked on mine.

"If you want this cock, slut, then crawl over here and get it," she said in a husky voice.

I obeyed immediately, dropping to my hands and knees. As I crawled, I begged.

"Please let me suck that wonderful cock of yours. I'm so horny, and I want more cum inside me. Use my mouth to please your cock. Just please pump all your hot cum down my throat," I whimpered.

When I reached her, I dove immediately into the task. My mouth engulfed her cock, quickly coating it with spit. I felt hands on my ass, pulling my skirt up and my panties down. Part of me wanted to look back, but I desperately wanted to make this big titted cock girl cum in my mouth.

A gelled up finger probed around my asshole, gently teasing it. I moaned, and wiggled my hips, hoping to entice them. It was shocking to think that I wanted to be fucked more than I wanted to fuck something else. My mouth drooled even more and I sped up my pace.

I felt the finger push into my asshole. I tried to remain as loose as possible, but it was hard not to tense a little. The invading finger was so well lubed though, that even when I clenched they managed to twist it around, making me moan more.

"That's right, moan on my cock you little slut. Such a dirty slut, wanting me to cum in her mouth," the white girl said.

Her hands pulled my mouth off her cock with a slight pop.

"I don't think you deserve my cum," she said, sounding vaguely disgusted.

"Oh god, please cum in my mouth. I'm just a little cock slut, I need to be cummed inside. I live to make your cock feel good. Please, please use my mouth to cum inside," I begged.

As she forced her cock back into my mouth I felt another finger enter my ass. Slowly the fingers worked in and out of my asshole, spreading me slightly. I tried to match that pace but couldn't control myself. My head bobbed as fast as I could on the long white cock, sucking for all I was worth.

I felt her body tense beneath me, and I knew now what was about to happen. I was more than ready for the third finger sliding into my ass as the first spurt cum of hit my mouth. I trembled on the ragged edge of cumming myself while swallowing all the cum flooding my mouth.

My head was spinning. I let her cock fall from my mouth but had to rest my head on her lap for a moment. The big tittied white girl stroked my head and shoulders, telling me what a good cock sucking slut I was. Still the fingers worked my asshole, bringing me closer and closer to orgasm. I wanted to tell them to stop, but I wasn't sure how to, or even why I would want to.

Suddenly the fingers stopped and withdrew from my asshole. I groaned and pushed my ass back. I heard someone laugh a deep sultry laugh and I looked back. Standing over me, her big cock fully erect, was Lindsey.

"I can't wait to fuck you any more," she said, sounding very confident yet looking like a shark again.

She grabbed my hips and easily picked me up. With no more care than if I was a doll, she set me down in the middle of the room, ass up. I heard the girls gather around. The thing I was most aware of, though, was Lindsey behind me. I heard a faint slick-slick as she poured lube all over her massive cock. It must have been at least 9 inches long, and properly thick to match.

I was terrified this was going to hurt, but I couldn't stop now. I wanted to get fucked, I realized. The pain would be worth it if I could just finally get fucked. My cock throbbed, eager for release. Her strong hands tore away my panties and skirt, exposing me completely.

I felt a cool gel being poured down my ass crack. Gentle fingers worked it into my asshole and a finger quickly slid completely into me. In rapid succession a second and a third joined it, stretching my asshole, preparing me. A fourth digit pushed against my asshole and slowly worked its way in. My cock twitched madly, jerking almost as if it were cuming.

A groan escaped my lips. I felt like I was being stretched to my limit, but I loved feeling so full. It was a wonderful feeling. My mind drifted in the pleasure of it all. After slowly working those four fingers in and out of my ass, I felt them with draw.

"Now Vicky, get ready for this cock to fuck your tight virgin asshole," Lindsey whispered in my ear.

Lindsey pressed the head of her cock against my asshole, and I truly understood just how big it was. I tried to remain limp as it was being pushed into me. At first there was pressure, then the head slid in. It stretched me as much as the fingers had, and I knew there was more coming.

Slowly but surely Lindsey pushed her cock deeper. My asshole gripped the invader tightly. It hurt, but intertwined with the pain was small bits of pleasure. It was a strange mixture. Finally I felt her hips press against my ass. My asshole felt like it was on fire, but the pain was slowly subsiding.

Lindsey grunted and slowly started pulling her cock back out. I moaned, and tried to work my fingers into the carpet. She worked herself almost all the way out, just to start slowly back in. My ass seemed to quickly accommodate this fat cock, and I was soon feeling pleasure from the deep strokes.

Evidently Lindsey knew I was ready too. Suddenly her cock slammed in my asshole. I screamed, but barely had time to breath before she started jack hammering me. Pain and pleasure mixed again, this time with more pleasure than pain. My cock swelled to bursting.

I felt Lindsey's strong hands grab the underside of my thighs and hoisted me up, exactly like in the porn movie. She bounced me on her cock, moaning my ear. The pleasure was incredible, more than I've ever felt in my life. I was hooked, I realized. I loved getting fucked and sucking girl cocks. Maybe even guys cocks too.

"Why don't you say something, slut?" Lindsey whispered harshly in my ear.

My mind failed to understand, but my mouth seemed to already know what to say.

"My name is Vicky and I love cocks! I'm a slut, a dirty whore, and I love getting fucked! I want to be fucked, and to suck cocks until they cum down my throat!" I screamed.

The girls surrounding me cheered. Lindsey plunged her cock into my ass one final time, and I felt her pumping loads of hot cum into my asshole. This sent me over the edge. My cum furiously shot out from my cock. Every time Lindsey sprayed another jet into my ass, my own cock spurted again.

Finally Lindsey stopped filling my ass with cum. She gently pulled me off her cock and placed me face down on the floor. My ass stuck up, and I could feel a cool breeze brush my gaping asshole. Cum leaked down and tickled my balls. I gingerly reached back and felt my asshole trying to close back up. I clenched and it obeyed. It hurt, but my asshole was shut again. If I stopped clenching, more cum would dribble out of me, and I didn't want that.

Lindsey bent over me and gently rubbed my empty balls.

"You're mine now, baby. I took your anal virginity. Suck a few more cocks, and then let's leave."

I sat up, conscious of the soreness in my ass. Eagerly girls came forward, their cocks leading the way. I was still riding the wave of post-orgasm happiness. My mouth made short work of the cocks thrust into my mouth. Things seemed to blur, but then Lindsey was helping me up and helping me put on another pair of panties.

She pulled me in and kissed me deeply. I melted into her arms. I had enjoyed tonight for more reasons than just the great sex, but I was also troubled. How could I live? Was I Victor, or Vicky? Could I still pretend to be Victor, or was I pretending to be Vicky? Lindsey somehow sensed my thoughts.

"You'll have to decide how you want to live. You can either be Victor, Vicky, or a mixture of the two. Which ever works for you. You do make a beautiful woman. Whatever you choose though, I'll be here to help you through. I did make you the woman you are, after all," she said, smiling warmly.

She kissed me again and we left. I followed her home, not wanting to be alone for some reason. We fucked again that night, but it was gentler, more like love making. Did I love her? I didn't know. It was just another question I would have to answer. As I drifted to sleep, her cock still buried in my ass, I was suddenly very thankful for that letter.

12