Victim Lovers Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her arm rises and falls and another loud crack lands squarely on my ass check. "What the fuck bitch!"

"Fuck her good slave" yells Carol. She whips my ass again with the crop. The blow stings and my cock throbs. The irony insults my lust and I turn back to Mistress and lift her in preparation for another body slam thrust. "Oh God" starts Mistress as our bodies drop toward the mattress. "Yes" she says as we land. "Whip him hard!" she screams as my body lands on top of her. The crop finds the wide expanse of my untouched back and she begins to apply light swats all over. Carol is too new at this to do me any good and so for the moment I ignore her and turn my attention to the strap still restricting my left arm.

I'm able to grasp leather into my left hand and then I begin to yank on it as hard as I can. There is no give to the leather and it merely serves as a leverage point for wedging my body deeper between Mistress' legs. The wedge feels good and instead of lifting her up I start to slowly grind against her body. The treatment is rough and she begins to voice her dislike. She sounds just shy of bratty as I yank hard on the leather and feel the bed shake. "Oh fuck, what are you doing?" says Mistress.

"I'm going to free myself and fuck the shit out of you against the wall" I shout back as I yank harder and harder on the leather. The headboard cracks, though not in the place I want it to. Still I take it as a sign of progress and the damage feeds my desire to keep yanking. Another couple yanks and a big chunk of the headboard snaps off. Quickly I reel it in close and then move my right hand over to it and unfasten the strap.

"Get the syringe" yells Mistress.

Carol stops whipping me and yells back "Where is it?"

"On the dresser! Hurry!" yells Mistress.

The strap is still affixed to my left wrist but both of my hands are free. I start to laugh and boast about my triumph as Carol reaches the dresser and says "Got it." Then I realize my right leg is still strapped to the bottom of the bed and my laughter ends abruptly. "Hurry" yells Mistress.

There isn't time to think and I react as though my life is in danger. I don't know what's in the syringe and I don't want any part of it, especially in the untrained hands of my wife. As Mistress clings to my body I move my right arm between us and press my forearm into her throat. The pressure causes her to choke and her arms free but her legs remain tightly gripped at my waist. I decide not to hit her and instead I press down on her stomach while arching my back. The effort pays off and she lets go enough that I can turn and start to work on the remaining strap confining me to the bed.

Carol watches me while a shaky hand barely holds the syringe.

"Carol wake up! Stick him" says Mistress as she coughs to clear her throat. I feel her move on the bed and then her arms reach around my chest as she tries to pull me back onto the bed. My core is strong and I'm able to resist her and break free once more. Immediately I seize the buckle on the strap and as I unfasten it, something stabs my right arm. One look to my right and I see Carol with both hands up to her face. Then I look down and see the syringe stuck in my arm and Mistress's hand as it takes hold of the device and presses the plunger. When the liquid hits my bloodstream two seconds pass and then the lights go out.

12