Victims Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeoDavis
LeoDavis
1,108 Followers

CUCKOLD'S DEPARTURE

In the mood I was in I was afraid I would kill the mother of my children, and they hadn't done anything to deserve that fate. I was afraid to be around Jeannie because I knew I was right on the edge of becoming homicidal - toward Paul, Jeannie, or even myself. There was only one way to deal with this mess.

I walked back into the kitchen. Without speaking to Jeannie I picked up all of the little envelopes and put them back in the big one. I took everything with me to the bedroom. I was packing my clothes when Jeannie walked in. When she saw what I was doing, she began to cry, again. I put the handgun and the envelope with the pictures in one of my suitcases.

I loaded everything into my car as Jeannie watched me through the front picture window. Then I went back inside. "Call my office. Tell them I'm taking vacation time. I have six weeks accumulated. Tell them it's a family emergency. It is, isn't it?"

"Where are you going, Jim? How long will you be away?"

"I have no fucking idea. I don't know where. I don't know how long. But I have to get out of here. Now."

"How will I pay for groceries, the mortgage, things like that?"

I hadn't thought of that. "I'll stop at the bank on the way out of town. They have late hours today. I'll transfer plenty of money from savings to your personal account. Enough for . . . several weeks. Couple of months maybe."

I walked outside and Jeannie followed me. "If I need to get in touch with you, how . . . " I stopped next to the car. "You can't. I'm not taking the cell. If I want to talk to you, I'll call."

Jeannie looked terrible. "What do I tell the girls about their daddy? How do I explain that . . . that . . . "

"Tell them you weren't getting enough sex from me, and you found a couple of other men with bigger penises who could do it better than I could. Tell them I left so that I wouldn't kill you. Is that good enough?"

"Jim, that isn't fair! Can't we go back inside and talk about . . . "

"Fuck you. By the way, even if I don't call, I may be watching you. I may hire people to follow you. If you fuck Paul, or Jack or anybody, well, I'll find out and kill you. And anybody you fuck. You can buy a bigger dildo and pretend it's Jack's dick. But if you even go out to dinner with a guy, you're both dead. Take good care of the girls."

I left her standing there as I climbed in and drove away. I glanced in the rearview mirror when I was a block away and she was still staring after me. Tough shit, Jeannie. I'm not the one who cheated. I'm not the one who got terrific extramarital sex.

Author's Note: Jim and Jeannie's tale concludes in "The Victims, Ch 3. The Unforgiving: Wife & cuckold seek revenge."

LeoDavis
LeoDavis
1,108 Followers