All Comments on 'Victims of the Revolution'

by Catalingus2005

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
WELL WRITTEN...

STORY GAVE ME THAT ILL, ANGRY, FEELING THAT MEANS I WAS INVOLVED ...I HOPE THERE IS MORE TO THIS STORY...MAYBE SOME JUSTICE!! BUT IF NOT IT STILL WAS WELL WRITTEN...THANK YOU FOR SHARING YOUR TALENT

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
when all hope is lost

The broken glass across Micheal's carotid. When you have nothing to live for, perhaps death can be meaningful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
The editors here do not charge use one

"Slaves were invaluable, if expensive. And their potential trades, from programming to metalworking to sexual servitude, were without measure. " Gee were they valuable if they were cheap?

"Basic housekeep, manual labor" Wonder if this is anything like basic housekeeping?

I am not going to bother to list any more examples, if English is your second language, find an editor whose English is the native tongue, knows sentences, grammer, puncation.

bdsmbillbdsmbillabout 18 years ago
Very disturbing story

This story was very disturbing on a gut level. Be aware that it is not erotic, and is not intended to be I think. Yes, there is sex in the story, but it is not the "turn-on" variety of sex. This is a story that left me sad. It is quite well written, but if the author chooses to write another chapter, I will choose to not read it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Let the mind wander

Just as with the husband we are mostly left to wonder what goes on behind the doors and create the image and imagine the details in our own mind. Still, I would not mind a follow up from another perspective, perhaps the wife. Or perhaps CJ would come to visit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
More that the eyes can see

Great. For once a story wich is good but don't tell everything leaving the details of our own imagination. The last scene was really disturbing. Great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Horny

one of the best stories on LIT....only hope that we get to know what happened to her in detail....

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Very Nice

I thought this was great; however, I honestly felt a little bit dissapointed in the end.

Allison always was meek, but Pete had a welling anger that was budding, building, and seeking a use throughout. Yet, his anger went nowhere.

This was still a wonderful story, one that left me wishing for more (honestly, how often does that happen on this site? not often I'm afraid).

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Not What You Expect.

The description is wildly misleading. I will grant that there is some emotional impact to this story, but that's not hard when the light fiction you're reading ends with despair and hopelessness. Provoking a reaction in your reader with rape is not the mark of a skillful writer. Really, I think this story is misplaced and inappropriate. I don't come to literotica to be reminded of the brutal realities that many people have to experience in unstable countries.

SigintSigintalmost 7 years ago
WOW

I never got into the sci-fi/fantasy section of Literotica but you know what, this MORE than lived up to section's name! THIS is what imagination will get you.

And more timely now than ever!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous